The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 02:11 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 3

It was a day of brilliant summer sunshine, the kind of day when the beach is the only place to be. I had overcome my usual shyness sufficiently to enjoy several carefree hours surfing, swimming and splashing around in the breakers with a bunch of friendly kids who were all much younger than me, though none of them realised it. But nothing lasts forever, and my fun ended when one of the kids pointed out a tall, muscular figure on the beach, shouting and waving in our direction.

"Hey Sam, there's a guy over there been trying to attract our attention. Is he with you?"

I peered through the swarm of bodies on the beach until eventually I picked him out. I grinned and waved back.

"Yeah, that's my brother. I guess it must be time for home."

"Jeeze, you're so lucky, man", said my new friend, staring up the beach. "It must be great having a big brother to look out for you. All I got is a kid brother. Believe me, that's a real pain in the ass."

"Yeah, must be a drag", I said, setting off at a canter in the general direction from which I had just been hailed. Finding him was no easy task. Having succeeded in attracting my attention, he'd lain down again among the crush of sunbathers. I scanned the bronzed bodies until at last I located a familiar figure stretched out on a beach towel. I squatted down beside him and playfully swatted the back of my hand against a hairy slab of thigh muscle.

"Thought I wouldn't find you, huh?", I grinned.

He shot out a powerful arm, grabbed my thin wrist and toppled me onto his furry chest.

"I didn't think it would be a problem for a smart little guy like you!", laughed the deep voice. Then he sat up, tumbling me onto the sand. "Time for home, Sam. You've had quite enough fun for one day."

He clambered to his feet, carefully folded his towel and began to stuff it into a beach bag. I sat on the sand gazing up at him in admiration. My eyes drank in the muscular, hairy legs that supported his tall, athletic torso. A treasure trail of black hair threaded its way up a cobbled road of abdominals before fanning out across his powerful chest. At 5 foot 10 inches, he was the epitome of a healthy young man in his mid teens. His impressive body was complemented by a handsome face with sparkling green eyes and dark manly stubble, the whole topped off beautifully with a cute mop of black curls.

Looking around, I saw I was not alone in appreciating the show. Many girls and not a few guys were shamelessly ogling him. It was as well that none of them knew anything more about the young Adonis they were drooling over. They might have had serious issues with their own sense of decency had they realised that the object of their interest was just approaching his 13th birthday. Kenny continued to pack his beach bag, wonderfully unaware of the effect he was having around him. He zipped up his bag then glowered at me in mock annoyance.

"Move your ass, Sam. I got chores to do even if you haven't."

Then he set off briskly towards the parking lot with me and several pairs of eyes in hot pursuit. Arriving at a pick-up truck that had seen better days, I settled into the passenger seat as he slid behind the wheel and gunned the old engine into life. As he threaded the truck expertly thru the beachside traffic and out onto the homeward road, I stole admiring glances as his strong forearms flexed and his triceps rippled with each turn of the steering wheel.

It didn't trouble me in the least that I was being driven home by someone not legally entitled to drive on a public road. Years on the farm tractor had given Kenny an edge over me in driving ability. Even the police were less likely to pull us over with Kenny at the wheel - after all, he didn't exactly look like the average 12 year old. On the two occasions the cops had ever stopped us, it was because I had been driving. The incredulous officers were only persuaded that the short, weedy-looking kid behind the wheel was old enough when I produced an ID!

Four years had passed since my move to High School, an experience that had proved far better than my gloomiest expectations. While I retained my shy and timorous nature, I found that being a little fish in a much bigger pool was not nearly as terrifying as I had feared. It helped to be relieved at last of Johnny Blake's daily attentions. While I was not entirely free of him, nor of a few others who had issues with fellow students who had the temerity to be introverted or unmanly, I had made several new friends. I had also been able to immerse myself in some of the school's many artistic pursuits, discovering a talent for painting and design.

Although I was now 16, I had retained my status as runt of the class. Puberty had come and gone, deepening my voice just a little, growing an insubstantial peach fuzz on my skinny legs and adding one half inch to my stature. At just over 5 foot 6 inches I was not exactly tiny, but I had been left trailing in the wake of my classmates, most of whom were now strapping 6 footers. Even April Shaw towered over me. She had truly blossomed into a stunning beauty with long, shapely legs and golden hair that draped seductively over very ample breasts. Though I discounted any prospect of a romantic interest on her part, April remained my one true friend from elementary school.

It was probably just as well that I saw very little of my erstwhile tormentor, for Johnny Blake had also "blossomed". He had made four years good use of the High School gym to pursue a passion for sport. Every ounce of puppy fat was long gone, and hours of sweat and effort had paid off in spades, sculpting his body into a towering mountain of muscle that dwarfed most of the seniors and even some of the coaches. On one occasion I cowered quickly into a cupboard when I saw him approach. As he strutted past, thankfully unaware of my presence, I gawped in fascination at the wide, powerful shoulders and thickly muscled thighs that gave him unassailable dominance of the school football squad. I gulped at the thought that he should ever seek retribution for his humiliation at the hands of my little brother, who was due to begin at High School after summer vacation. But perhaps I worried needlessly, for Kenny could hardly be described as "little" anymore!

In the years that passed since the sturdy 8 year old had flexed an astonishingly solid bicep for my admiration, I had been happy to submit to his increasingly dominant status. I had deferred to Kenny in everything, encouraging his relentless pursuit of a bigger, stronger body. When he was still just 9 years old, he decided to gather anything heavy that lay discarded around the farmyard and fashion himself a home-made gym in the corner of the barn. Then he plundered the internet and absorbed all the information he could find on healthy exercise and bodybuilding. His young body soon responded dramatically to his perseverance. By his 10th birthday, Kenny had become my protective big brother in all but age, outstripping me in height for the first time. It might only have been by a mere inch, but his broader more muscled body provided the bulk that gave him a significant advantage.

Far from harbouring any resentment, I relished my new "little brother" status and loved to watch Kenny exercise his ever-thickening muscles. And I wasn't the only one! April Shaw became a regular visitor to the farm. My parents were keen to encourage what they assumed was a developing class friendship, and I certainly counted April as one of my friends. But the object of her interest was not me at all but Kenny. She would gaze at him admiringly as he would sweat and grunt thru another punishing training routine. Her true interest was only apparent to me, for Kenny remained blissfully unaware of how she idolised him - it was one of his few remaining areas of childish immaturity. Despite his failure to recognise a budding romantic interest, Kenny liked to display his developing body for April's approval. Running her fingers delightedly over his flexing muscles always gave me a pang of resentment. Kenny was my awesome brother and I wasn't keen to share him, not even with someone as delightful as April.

Dad's pride in his younger son was soon to take more tangible expression. The arrival of a delivery truck carrying professional gym equipment took everyone by surprise, none more so than Mom who knew how tight the farm finances were. Though Kenny was ecstatic at the unexpected gift, he was also shocked that Dad would blow so much hard-earned cash on his obsession. But his protests were waved away, and Kenny, Dad and I were soon in the barn clearing away the home-made weights and unpacking the shiny new equipment. Once it was all assembled, Kenny positioned himself on the bench and began to pump out some leg exercises. I looked on in awe to see his thick, muscular quads flex and ripple. Dad glowed with pride at having a least one son who would soon be man enough to continue the family farming tradition.

Soon tiring of spectating, Dad left his sons alone in the barn with the precious new toy. Much as I loved to watch Kenny pump his muscles, even my interest was eventually exhausted as he continued energetically to put the equipment thru its paces. Warnings from me that he might be stiff and sore by morning went unheeded and he was still pumping passionately when Mom arrived to summons us to bed. As Kenny reluctantly climbed off the apparatus, I swear I heard Mom gasp at the sight of the pumped body of her younger son. My own heart missed a beat to see how incredibly ripped and muscular he looked. And all over his body a lattice of blood vessels was working overtime, rushing oxygen to feed his growing muscles.

That night, long after "lights out", I woke up in a sweat, having just had a vivid nightmare. I guess I must have been thrashing about noisily for, as I opened my eyes in that awful semi-awake state between dreaming and full consciousness, I saw Kenny's bright green eyes staring at me from the other bed. Crying out in terror I cowered from him, sprang out of bed and collided painfully with the wall. I slid to the floor, staring fearfully at Kenny who was now climbing anxiously out of bed. As he started to move towards me I curled up in a foetal position and began to plead with him.

"No, please, don't hurt me!", I sobbed. "I'll do anything you want, only please don't hurt me."

Kenny squatted beside me and gently prised my arms open.

"I would never hurt you. You know that, Sam", he whispered. "Have you had another one of your bad dreams?"

I nodded miserably. He reached forward, gathered me up in his strong arms and stood up with no apparent effort. Carrying me like a baby, he walked back to his bed, laid me gently onto the mattress and climbed in beside me. Then he pulled the sheets snugly around us and pulled me to him.

"Is that better, little guy?"

In silent answer, I gave him a cuddle and began to relax in the reassuring warmth of his protective embrace. Supporting me securely with a strong arm around my back, he smoothed my hair with his fingers and patiently shushed my sobs. When he was satisfied that I had recovered, he feigned annoyance and demanded to know how I could ever believe him capable of hurting me. I stared at him miserably.

"I'm sorry, Kenny. But in my dream you grew into a huge, angry muscle monster. You started to call me a pathetic weakling and demanded to be worshipped. I've never thought of you in that way before. I guess it must have been because of how obsessive you were with your new bodybuilding stuff."

He smiled and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"My big muscles are gonna protect both of us, Sam. How could you not know that?"

I sighed and hugged him tightly, relishing his unconditional love and protection. And as I did, my dick began to harden and throb against his abs. At 14 I had already discovered I was capable of showing my love for him in a much more significant way. But despite my little brother's more powerful stature, I knew he was nowhere near ready for that complication in his life. I pulled away from the embrace, anxious not to confuse or upset him by my strong arousal. He looked at me, puzzled, and I began to giggle.

"Hey! What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing. Just thinking how stupid I've been."

In fact I was hugely amused by the realisation that my frisky penis was the one part of my body still capable of outperforming him! That small advantage was to prove short lived. Kenny's body clock was about to play catch-up with his burning ambition to leave childhood by the nearest exit. He was still not quite 11 when teenage hormones began to flow and my kid brother set off on an astonishing gold medal Olympic sprint to manhood.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; August 29th, 2008 at 04:58 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 04:53 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Tease!!

You stopped at the most pivotal point Gideon. Please continue soon. I absolutely love the role reversal in this story!! Way to go. Eagerly awaiting part 4.
  #3   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:51 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Great new chapter Gideon. I'm really liking this dominant, benevolent, gigantic little brother angle you are going with. Keep up the great work!
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 07:04 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
One interesing thing to note: Not EVERY guy has a goal to become big and strong. Clearly, that wasn't Sam's desire at all. Some people want to excel in art or music, rather than becoming big and muscular. So, it is refreshing to see a big brother who actually and willingly supports his "little" brother in his quest in becoming stronger and more muscular. Kenny has taken on the role of "big bro" and Sam's protector. It will be fun to see what happens next...
  #5   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 01:56 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042 View Post
You stopped at the most pivotal point Gideon. Please continue soon. I absolutely love the role reversal in this story!! Way to go. Eagerly awaiting part 4.
I think real authors (unlike me) call it "anticipation", Brian! Anyway, I did my best to give you a little taster of part 4 in the opening beach scene. Thanks for your encouragement.

Gideon

Last edited by gideon; August 30th, 2008 at 08:12 AM.
  #6   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 05:46 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  #7   Add to fudge_graham's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 04:54 AM

fudge_graham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fudge_graham Send a message via Yahoo to fudge_graham
wow...you've done it again. I loved the first two parts and this one is better than I could have hoped. I'm eagerly anticipating number four for sure
  #8   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 01:44 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Wow

Wow wow! Awesome story! did I say wow already?
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 02:07 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Really enjoyable! Maybe Same can catch up eventually. Cum works wonders, and Kenny is still sprinting to manhood.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options