The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 12:38 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 4

"Oh my goodness, is something wrong? Has Samuel been hurt?"

The sound of Mom's anguished voice intruded into my sleep. I opened my eyes drowsily and discovered I was at the foot of the stairs, cradled in my little brother's arms. Kenny's deep laugh sent a tremor thru his body that shook me fully awake.

"Hey, don't concern yourself, Mom, there's no problem", I heard him say. "The li'l guy just fell asleep in the pick-up is all. I guess he's plain tuckered out, my fault for letting him play so long at the beach. I'm just taking him upstairs so he can sleep it off."

Mom's face hovered into view, looking down at me with concern. I smiled back sleepily. Then she shot Kenny a stern look.

"Kenneth Wallace, you really ought not to be driving on public roads! I don't want the police at my door."

"Aww Mom, it's more of a problem when Sam is driving", he countered.

"Yes, so I heard. Anyway, you'd best put Samuel to bed. And no sand from the beach up those stairs, I've just spent most of the day scrubbing the house. And you'd best get a move on, your Dad's expecting help with some fencing."

"Yeah, I know, I'll be right out just as soon as I've seen to the little guy. And Mom ... would I dare trail any sand up your clean stairs?"

Now it was Mom's turn to laugh as Kenny set off up the stairs at a gallop, his muscular legs making light work of the task. I yawned as he laid me gently on my bed. Grinning, he bent forward, ruffled my hair and whispered in my ear.

"Little boy's had a busy day, I guess. You take it easy, Sam, while I go do some chores. See ya later, huh?"

Then he was gone, bounding down the stairs like a gazelle. I heard the front door slam and the scrunch of running feet as he headed for the fields. I lay for a time gazing at the ceiling, reflecting on family circumstances that could only be described as "unusual". Here was I at 16 years old, with the immature mind and skinny body of a much younger boy. I had just been treated to a day at the beach courtesy of my 12 year old kid brother who looked and acted much older than his years. Kenny had driven me to the beach, kept a protective eye on me, then driven me home again. And now here I was lying on my bed being indulged some more while there was work to be done on a busy farm. I felt a stab of guilt at my selfishness, yet I knew there was little I could actually do that would be of any practical help.

Mom and Dad had long ago come to terms with the bizarre role reversal of their sons. The elder son was still a scrawny runt, childish and cowardly, while the younger son was already powerfully built, mature and confident. Where the elder son seemed in no rush to leave childhood behind, the younger was virtually a strapping young adult. It was an odd mismatch that might have been expected to cause family tension, resentment and bitterness, yet we had all adjusted to the reality with little fuss. Mom and Dad now regarded Kenny as an adult. They treated, trusted and consulted him as such. As Kenny had begun to surpass me in height, strength and maturity he had instinctively assumed the status of elder brother. Recently he had even started calling me "li'l bro". As for me, I was content to shelter under the loving protection of three adults. If Mom and Dad felt any disappointment at this peculiar circumstance, they kept it firmly under wraps.

Dull, rhythmic thuds drew me from my bed to the window, where I could make out two figures hard at work in a distant field. I grabbed the powerful binoculars that lay on the window ledge and held them to my eyes, adjusting the focus until I could see Dad and Kenny working on a wooden fence post. Despite Dad's more powerful stature, I was surprised to see that it was Kenny who was swinging the giant hammer while Dad merely held the post upright. Such trust in a 12 year old! It was an idle thought and an unworthy one, for I knew that Dad would not have the slightest flicker of doubt in his younger son's ability.

As I gazed at them my heart started to race and my dick began to tent in my pants. It was very erotic to see my kid brother out-muscling my Dad. Kenny seemed to be usurping the dominant role while Dad was hunkered down at his son's muscular thighs, meekly holding the fence post while Kenny pounded it into the ground. While my rational mind knew that Dad was by far the bigger and stronger of the two, I fantasised that I was witnessing the surrender of his authority, and that he was squatting in submission before the nascent power of his young son. As Kenny's muscular arms and powerful shoulders worked the heavy hammer with the contemptuous ease that comes from many punishing hours pumping iron, I got more and more enthralled by his display of raw power.

I found the sight irresistably arousing and my rational mind yielded its last redoubt to my lustful imagination. I began to believe that I was watching a diminutive and subdued Dad cowering before the power of his precociously muscled pre-teen son. I now held the binoculars in one trembling hand while my free hand kneaded the throbbing monster in my pants. Spasms of pleasure began to pulse thru me as I worked towards a climax of homage to my awesome little brother. Finally I could stand at the window no longer. I dropped the binoculars and threw myself onto the bed where I ripped down my pants and beat off in frenzied adulation. Soon my sexual euphoria was satiated as spurts of cum shot from my dick and coated my chest.

When it was all over I lay on the bed, panting from my exertions as my rational intellect began to reassert itself. Into my mind flowed familiar waves of guilt that always accompanied every lewd thought of Kenny. Leading the advance were those miserable twins, Shame and Remorse, who wagged accusing fingers at me. In my mid-teens it was already a tough enough call coming to terms with being gay without the added drama of lusting after my own brother. How ironic that Johnny Blake's "faggot farmboy" taunt had turned out so accurate. But right now my sexuality was something I was not prepared to share with anyone, least of all my brother. And in any case, a slow burning romantic attachment between Kenny and April Shaw would tend to suggest he was straight as a dye. I was determined not to risk our close sibling bond by revealing my craving for him.

Suddenly the bedroom door flew open and Kenny burst in. I realised I was still lying naked on top of the bed, the sticky evidence still coating my chest. I reached for a T shirt, but it was already too late. Kenny closed the door and loomed over me. He looked awesome. His efforts in the field had pumped up every muscle in his gorgeously ripped body. His carpet of dark chest hair was matted to his pecs with sweat. He grinned and winked at me.

"Well, well. Looks like I'm not the only one who needs a shower."

My face flushed with embarrassment.

"I ... uh ... I guess I ... uh ... well ..."

Kenny laughed at my confusion, his deep, hearty chuckles making the muscles on his neck and traps balloon sexily.

"Hey, what's the problem, little guy? You think I've never seen cum before? You think I don't beat off myself? It's normal, get over it."

So saying he breezily grabbed a towel and headed for the shower, still chuckling at my embarrassment. My face had now darkened to beet red. Accustomed though I was to Kenny's precocious maturity, I was nevertheless stunned by how casually he had just dismissed my adolescent behaviour. Despite looking and acting much older than his 12 years, his admission to being sexually active was a bombshell. I had never seen him with as much as an erection far less beating off. As I mulled it over in my mind, it began to dawn on me that it should not have come as a surprise. To think of Kenny in terms of his age had long been irrational. And if he was physically and emotionally a strapping young man, then he was surely a man in every detail. My dick gave a titillated twitch at the thought of what might be lurking in his pants!

I began to recall how my little brother had been just 10 years old when Dad bought the professional gym equipment. Even at that stage Kenny was already a shade taller than his 14 year old "big" brother, and a whole lot stronger and more mature. The day we unpacked the shiny new weights in the barn saw Kenny's drive to manhood move up a gear. He already knew all about working muscle groups then resting them. He had trawled the internet and had applied what he learned, so the early efforts on his own home-made equipment had already produced spectacular results. Now that he had proper equipment he became insatiable, spending every available hour in between school and farm chores sweating in the barn. I would wander into the barn on the pretext of keeping him company. In fact I was becoming obsessed with him and aroused by his rippling muscles.

Bedtimes before "lights out" became impromptu displays of his developing physique, with Kenny flexing and me admiring. Often I would be so turned on that I would beat off beneath the sheets once I was certain he was asleep. A few months into his feverish training, and well before his 11th birthday, puberty showed up to help him along. And as the hormones began to flow, the action really started. His bones began to lengthen and his muscles became more responsive to his punishing weight training. Soon his muscular legs were furred in dark, manly hair where my skinny limbs still had barely a fuzz. His voice cracked and became deep and sensual where mine remained distinctly boyish. Mom had some issues with his burgeoning appetite. He seemed to have developed an insatiable hunger, no matter how big she made the portions.

"I swear, Kenneth Wallace, you're going to eat this family out of house and home."

Kenny would give me a conspiratorial wink whenever she would scold him. I'm sure she must have realised that her little boy was turning into a man, but she might not have appreciated just how rapidly it was happening. But I knew, and what's more I had an inch tape to prove it. As his 11th birthday approached, my little brother had stretched further ahead of me, looking down from a giddy 5 foot 8 inches and puffing out his chest to an impressive 38 inches. He could now flex biceps that peaked to an eye watering 14 inches compared with my spindly arms.

As he entered his final year in Elementary School, Kenny's development saw him soar above his classmates to an intimidating 5 foot 10 inches. He was now a man amongst little children. My inch tape recorded his mighty chest at 40 inches while his biceps peaked at 16 inches of solid man-muscle. The teachers were astounded by his rapid growth and he became something of a school celebrity. No amount of dismissive talk about how fast those farmboys grow could quite explain why the school now had a towering, muscular youth who was having difficulty squeezing into chairs designed for average size kids. The bulging biceps that stretched the arms of his T shirts made even some of his teachers feel overawed.

The sound of the shower door opening dragged me out of my daydream. I sat up in a panic and swung my feet off the bed and onto the floor just as the bedroom door flew open. Kenny burst in smelling of deodorant and after-shave.

"Move your ass, li'l bro", he ordered, "unless you want Mom to see that infantile mess on your chest."

As I stood up obediently to head for the shower, he added, "Oh, by the way, April's coming round tonite to watch me workout in the barn. So be a good little boy and give us some privacy, will ya?"

I stepped into the shower cabinet and slid the door shut. As the hot water began to cascade over my slender body, my dick was once again standing to attention and throbbing insistently. April Shaw had become an increasingly regular visitor in recent months. Now that I knew my little brother's sexual appetite was as well developed as his awesome body, I could recall the many times I had been shooed away when April was visiting - like a nuisance child too innocent to be permitted around consenting adults. The revelation was powerfully erotic, and I had very little work to do to bring myself to another ecstatic climax, spurting cum all over the shower cabinet.

I had just realized that my little brother was way more of a man than I had supposed. And I was loving it.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; September 9th, 2008 at 02:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 12:59 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Wohoo! First to comment!

Cripes Kenny is a walking tank! o.O

Great chapter Gideon!
  #3   Add to GlamLeatherPunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 01:48 PM

GlamLeatherPunk
Send a message via ICQ to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via AIM to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via Yahoo to GlamLeatherPunk
Let 'em BOTH grow huge!

Personally, I'd like to see some miracle happen where Sam suddenly begins to "catch up" to his brother in size and strength--some sort of "late bloomer syndrome," I guess you could call it--and then have them BOTH grow into ultra-mega-SUPER muscle giants--and grow closer and more loving than ever! Mebbe even have them compete on the same stage--and have it turn out a tie! Then have them both go on into adulthood, still growing bigger and BIGGER and B-I-G-G-E-R!!--and stay close and loving, instead of fighting and hating each other, like so many other stories of this kind seem to do! It'd be a refreshing change of pace, don't you think?
  #4   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:22 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
This was a wonderful installment. I love this story, because usually it's animosity between the more muscular brother and the weaker one, and here, the stronger one is protective
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 08:01 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobaroo2 View Post
This was a wonderful installment. I love this story, because usually it's animosity between the more muscular brother and the weaker one, and here, the stronger one is protective
I LOVE the idea of the "little" bro being protective of his weaker, bigger bro... I always wish he were a bit OVER-protective, even! He would watch his older brother like a hawk and he would strike terrifying fear into ANYONE who would DARE to threaten his older brother even the slightest! Some bully would mess with Sam at school, just to have to deal with Kenny later, and Kenny would use his strength and martial arts to show the bully what happens if anyone were to mess with his bro! Just a story idea...
  #6   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 08:03 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Thanks

Gideon:

Way to go on an other great installment. You do a good job at portraying the internal conflict that Sam is having. I find it intriguing that Sam reports that everyone accepts Ken as the older brother. I found it interesting that Ken wasn't punished for driving, despite his mother using his full name, and how Ken displayed his dominance in a tactful way, both with his mother about the driving issue and with his Dad with the fence post. Albeit Ken never dominates his father overtly, the relinquishing of the main work to his 12 year old son is a covert submission, as Sam points out in his observation from afar.

I am liking this story so much. It is all my fantasies rolled up into one. I had a younger brother who did grow taller and stronger than me but we became distant because he didn't want to be around me; he wasn't the protecting type. He didn't dominate me but as he grew up, we just grew apart. I have yearned for a bigger younger brother because, being the oldest child, I never had a big brother to look up to. I can relate a lot with Sam. I was a nerd, never good at any sports, and rather stay home with my Mom and help around the house while my brother was the one helping my Dad with the car, yard work, etc. Eagerly awaiting the next installment of this great piece of literature.
  #7   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 12:45 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Best little brother chapter written so far this year. It's like you read my thoughts. Everything is spot on.
  #8   Add to fudge_graham's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:44 AM

fudge_graham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fudge_graham Send a message via Yahoo to fudge_graham
Wow! Again, great work. I love the idea of the little brother becoming the protector. Keep 'em coming. I can't wait for the next chapter
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 04:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I agree with GlamLeatherPunk. Let the miracle commence. Mike
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 03:31 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I just discovered this story and have to say it's a nice change of pace...there aren't many stories like it. So kudos!
  #11   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 05:21 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
This is a great story. I like the fact that Kenny is into girls. Gives the story a very real slant. But maybe Sam can get to him too.
  #12   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 02:33 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Hope to see the next chapter soon. Enjoying this story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options