The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleted18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:23 AM

muscleted18
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleted18
word vomit

Hey guys, so I am a college student and was in my class today and had one of the most exciting experiences ive had in a long while.

We had to be grouped together and i was put at a table with a guy whos nicely muscled. The class prior to today was the first class where we all had to do introductions where he revealed that hes an amature wrestler (wwe style) looking to go pro, he wants to model (he could do it too) and "just wants to do anything to be in the spotlight". Kinda hot.

Well, when we were sitting in class he just starts to ramble on and on about his favorite subject...himself!!! Hes talking about girls and whos hot and who he wants to get a phone number from, he even asked a few girls for their numbers, and when i say few i mean 15...i kept a tally for him. then he starts talking about being to tired and how he was up untill 4am. well silly me whos been sitting there just laughing at him and agreeing with him on the hot girls (what do i care about girls im too interested in him!!) asked him why he was up so late....here we go...

aside from talking to all his girls and shit, he talks to a "man" and he explained that he gets flown for free down to DC where he is paid $750 and does solo jerk off videos.....omg this kid is like crazy interesting to me and i didnt even have to prompt this information from him, it came free of charge. holy shit im still in shock about it. i even told him at 9:45am this morning when he started talking to me he became the single most interesting person in my life and i want to make a reality TV show about him....of course he loved that idea and would love to do it too!!! i have never met a dumb jock this up close and personal before and im geeking out about it like apple freaks geek out about their iphones!!! he gave me his cell number and told me to txt him anytime and told me to add him on facebook...wonder how this is gonna go if he sees that im a homo lol. he had mentioned that he gets too many guys attentions and its rediculous lol.

and for the icing on the cake...class ended and we all stood up to leave and out of the blue before we walk away he says to me..."my arms get bigger when i flex them...see?" and he totally hits a double bi pose

this is amazing and ill let you guys know how it all works out...this is gonna be a really interesting semester lol

ps- he admittedly had biggorexia

Last edited by muscleted18; September 11th, 2008 at 11:34 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mu5cl3Fire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 12:04 PM

Mu5cl3Fire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Mu5cl3Fire
My dad

Used to call someone like that having "verbareah." seems like he was really into himself and a big show off. Major TURN off.
  #3   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 12:20 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu5cl3Fire View Post
Used to call someone like that having "verbareah." seems like he was really into himself and a big show off. Major TURN off.
I agree.....

At first, I wasn't going to say anything, but what the hell. The guy sounds obnoxious and self-absorbed, although he may make for nice eye candy. He'd lose me after about two minutes of his blabbering on...but from the sound of things he probably wouldn't even notice if I left....he'd still have his number one audience...himself!

It would be interesting to hear how this all turns out. mind you, don't get too hooked on him as it sounds like he is already taken....by himself, let alone they are probably lined up for him.

D
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 01:28 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter73 View Post
I agree.....

At first, I wasn't going to say anything, but what the hell. The guy sounds obnoxious and self-absorbed, although he may make for nice eye candy. He'd lose me after about two minutes of his blabbering on...but from the sound of things he probably wouldn't even notice if I left....he'd still have his number one audience...himself!

It would be interesting to hear how this all turns out. mind you, don't get too hooked on him as it sounds like he is already taken....by himself, let alone they are probably lined up for him.

D
I've seen a couple guys like that in the real world, one of whom wasn't anything above average in any aspect, he simply thought of himself as the greatest thing since the universe was created.

So I 2nd Lifter's caution, don't get yourself too far into a situation that you can't dig yourself out of. Though my curiousity is also quite piqued.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 01:43 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Eh? So quick to hate

Depends how he said all it. I didn't imagine it as being holier-than-thou, but I suppose it could be taken that way. I've known guys who talked like that but did it jokingly as they were playing along with an expected stereotype to see if people would ask if they were for real or not.

That's cool though, there's a lotta really buff dudes around my campus too, though no big special events worth telling like that happened (yet).
  #6   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:23 PM

MuscleMage
"my arms get bigger when i flex them...see?"

Haha, what a great line! You'll have to rip some photos from his facebook of course.
  #7   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:38 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
come on now ted - .....(Ill say this for richard!!!) : PICS OR LINKS PLEASE!!!!

also - ask him if he wants to add another grand to the proceeds of his next DC trip or if hes interested in getting a massage in NYC/NJ
  #8   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:28 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=red]he sounds ripe for worship...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]don't let this one get away, then give me a location and i'll be there next.[/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options