The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:27 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Cousin 4-First Day at School

Thanks for the feedback and interest guys. This journey may hold a couple of surprises!

I could barely contain my excitement the next morning. I had slept restively, tossing and turning, replaying the events of the last week, the incredible evolution of my relationship with my cousin, Tony. I awoke early, laying there listening to the sound of his breathing, grateful for the opportunity to gaze at him without reservation as he slept. He looked so peaceful, calm even, eyelids flickering randomly as he dreamt, seeming so incapable of doing harm until I surveyed his naked torso, hard-edged and brimming with new muscle. I wanted to touch him so badly, my breath quickening at the thought of laying my hands on his hot flesh. I started thinking about last night, his awesome display of power and the look on my dad's face; the look of someone who had just seen something impossible come to life. I started to feel hot all over, my groin straining at the images of Tony and his dominance over my father. My mind was reeling and I became slightly incoherent, wanting to relieve the pressure, changes playing over my features as I lay beside him, not realizing that he had suddenly woken up.

'Dude, what are you staring at? He said, seeming slightly irritated. You look all gooey-eyed!'

'Oh...oh, nothing, you know, just looking forward to today and stuff.'

Tony eyed me suspiciously, yawning. 'Whatever, dude.' Throwing off the covers, he headed to the bathroom. From behind, I could see his hardon bobbing, his naked ass flexing with every step: pure power. This time I caught myself, turning away before he could catch me. I better head down to breakfast.

Later, Tony and I walked to school together, and I felt giddy with happiness. Usually I walked alone, head down, briskly aiming forward. This time I held my head up, hurrying to keep up with Tony's muscular stride. I imagined onlookers wondering as to our relationship; were they brothers? best friends maybe? lovers? It was no doubt that we made a rather unlikely pair. Tony, taller and broader, swaggering beside me in a muscle-T, faded skin-tight jeans, his signature white sneaks and an attitude of cockiness and aggression. In truth, all of his clothes had become skin-tight since his arrival. Then there was me, skinny, timid and unremarkable, in a tweed sweater-vest, button-down blue shirt, chinos and shiny oxfords. I couldn't wait to show him off to the school, selfishly hoping that it would raise my profile with my classmates.

Though we were in the same grade, Tony and I were in different homerooms, and we would have only 2 classes together, p.e. and french. I guided him to his homeroom, dropping him off amongst a chorus of murmurs and giggles, as he made his first impression upon my schoolmates. Idiotically, I felt like a proud papa, dropping off my genetically superior, obviously adopted son at school! He promised to meet me later for lunch.

The morning proved uneventful, with no more than the usual humiliations, even though I couldn't concentrate: all my thoughts focused on my upcoming lunch 'date'. I took my usual table, opening my lunch box expectantly. I looked around, wondering where Tony was, feeling impatient. I was hungry though, so guiltily I picked up my sandwich, packed with italian meat, it was making my mouth water. I was about to dig in, when I heard, 'hmmm, uhmm,' and someone plunk themself down beside me.

Finally, I thought, turning, 'Tony....'

But it wasn't Tony. It was Mark--Mark Blanchard, my jock nemesis. Leering beside him was Branson, his lead henchman, a lumbering tower of brawn from the football team.

'Hey there Brent-y. How's it hangin' bro?' he asked, cuffing me roughly behind the right ear. 'What---not happy to see me?' He inched closer, draping an arm across my shoulder, causing me to flinch. I started scanning the room, feeling panic rising inside of me.

'ANSWER ME, BITCH.' he shouted, shoving me forward, toppling my sandwich. 'Who's Tony---your new boyfriend? I thought his name was Troy. Oh yeah, don't look so surprised. But you better not be cheating on me.' Branson laughed hoarsely at this. 'NO, there's no way you would cheat on this,' Mark said, grabbing his crotch roughly. You love this too much, don't you, Brent-y?' Mark was getting louder now, and I looked around at the small crowd gathering, searching for a familiar face. Where was he?

'Cat got your tongue? That's OK, I like doing all the talking. That's a nice looking sandwich you got there.' Mark picked it up, peeling off the top slice of bread. 'But I think it's missing one special ingredient.' he then pursed his lips, sucking them inward to draw out some saliva. Then he deposited a large glob of spit, landing it perfectly on top of the capicollo. 'Wow, a perfect shot. There is simply nothing I can't do, is there?' Branson laughed again, choking on himself. I shot them a dirty look.

'Branson, look at our ungrateful little boy. He doesn't seem to want my special sauce. I think he better taste it. HOLD HIM!'

I tried to pull away, struggling against him, but Branson was too strong, grabbing me in a vise-like grip with his meaty hands.Mark grabbed the sandwich, aiming it at my mouth, pushing it up against my lips as tears were streaming down my face. 'EAT IT, BITCH!' I felt the crowd watching, mesmerized by the scene. He kept pushing it at me, over and over, forcing it until it crumbled into my lap in pieces. The audience whooped and hollered, as I sat red-faced and humiliated. All I could think was; where was Tony, how could he let this happen to me?

Mark shook his head slowly, chuckling to himself. 'You should have just eaten it, man,' he said, turning to walk away.

Angry and defiant, I spat out without thinking, 'You wouldn't have done that if Tony were here.'

Mark paused, turning back towards me. 'What did you just say to me? WHO THE FUCK is this Tony anyway?

All I know is he's more of a man than you'll ever be.'

The crowd gasped in unison.

Viciously,Mark backhanded me across the face, sending me tumbling to the floor. Eyes furious, he stood over me, shaking in anger. 'SO WHERE'S YOUR SAVIOUR NOW?'

I cowered, awaiting his blows. But from the back of the crowd, a voice came. 'ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ME?'

Then I saw him, Tony, pushing his way through the crowd, brutally making space for himself. He glanced down at me, with my red tear-streaked face and bloodshot eyes, and then up at Mark. Quickly assessing the situation, his fists clenched and his face went red with fury. He turned back to Mark.

'Let me introduce myself. I'm Brent's cousin, and nobody messes with my family.' Before Mark could respond, Tony grabbed him by the throat, squeezing his airflow. Then he started lifting Mark off the ground, but slowly and deliberately, showing off his strength as he reached full arms-length in the air. Mark was gasping for air, slapping at Tony's hand, trying to free himself to no avail, finally looking towards Branson for help. Branson sprung into action, punching Tony from behind, putting all the force of his 6'3" 260 pound frame into it, connecting solidly with Tony's kidney. In reflex, Tony dropped Mark, who landed in a heap, clutching wildly at his throat. But Tony wasn't hurt. He simply turned towards Branson, whose eyes widened in fear as Tony sized him up coldly. 'Now, it's my turn.' Then Tony made a muscle, clenching his fist mightily before punching Branson straight in the jaw, connecting with a sickening CRACK! Branson fell straight backward, immediately unconscious, flattening two freshman under his considerable bulk.

The boisterous crowd was now silent, awed by the strength of this brutal, muscular stranger who had felled a giant; their giant, who outweighed him by nearly 100 pounds and was half-a-foot taller.Then Tony turned back to Mark, who was trying to retreat into the crowd, but they closed ranks on him. 'What are you guys doing?' he cried, fear rising in him.

Tony sprang towards him, assuming a boxer's stance, measuring his victim. The blows started raining down on Mark, skilfully and with pinpoint accuracy, landing on every square inch of his body. 'From what Brent told me, you've been picking on him all his life. Well that ends today.' Tony worked tirelessly, his torso glistening with sweat, seeking to punish Mark and humiliate him, to submit him to his dominance, knowing he could knock him out at any time.

'I think you need to learn some respect. You need to know how it feels to be the weak one!' Mark was whimpering now, begging him to stop, cringing from each blow, powerless to mount any retaliation. After a seeming eternity, Tony punched him square in the gut, doubling him over and forcing him to his knees. Mark crouched down, bewildered and humiliated, hardly able to believe what had happened to him. His face was bloated, one eye half-closed, his shirt bloodied and torn, snot running from his nose. Tony stood over him, triumphant, fierce and invincible-looking. Tony leaned into him, looking him square in the eye. Then he grabbed him by the hair pulling him forward. 'This is for my cousin,' he growled menacingly, slapping him across the face.

Then he raised him arms in victory, as everyone looked on. He grabbed me under the arm then, helping me to my feet as I leaned into him. 'Don't worry, cousin, he won't bother you again.' The crowd parted, acknowledging the new alpha that had just decimated the old one. Tony helped me outside, supporting me all the way home.

We walked in silence much of the way, each of us lost in our thoughts. 'Dude, I'm sorry I took so long, I just went to check on something and lost track of time.' His eyes flashed with anger then. 'I wish I had gotten there a few seconds sooner.' Though I was silent, I could see he felt bad about it. I put my hand on his arm, to make him feel better.

'Anyway, man, as long as I'm around, nobody is going to ever hurt you again. Speaking of which, I think I need to meet this coach of yours --maybe tomorrow.' I thought about that confrontation, feeling strangely excited and scared by the possibility. Oh, and by the way, you'll never guess who I ran into earlier, that guy Troy. Yeah, I guess he wanted to see you, but you were still in class then. Seems like a pretty nice guy, though. I hope you don't mind, but I invited him to come around tonight for dinner. I think I'd like to get to know him better.'

I looked at Tony then, surprised at his desire to hang out with Troy, as the two couldn't seem to be more opposite. Oh well, how could I be anything but happy that my two favorite people would be getting to know each other. This should be a pretty interesting dinner tonight, I thought, smiling.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 02:21 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow! Well, Brent got himself a new protector: Cousin Tony! I like stories like this, because family members usually stick together and help one another out. Mark and Branson are going to think twice next time they approach Brent again... Very good chapter!!
  #3   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 05:45 AM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Ah, nicely written. Cant wait for the next one!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 07:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Cousins are now like blood-brothers. Keep up the great storyline.
Mike
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Real nice, I like it, just like Little Mikey, a physically small, but thoroughly ripped guy who is much, much stronger than he looks, and makes sure to demonstrate that against much bigger people in as many ways as possible, cool stuff. Can't wait to read more.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options