The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:00 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Cousin 6-Coach Gets Schooled!

That night when Tony took down my dad was a turning point in a number of ways. Dad started to make himself scarce around the house, often spending time over at the neighbour kid's house, and not returning until bedtime. I can't say I missed him, he'd gotten what he deserved, and I liked the fact that the new alpha male of the house was a lot more benevolent than he had ever been. In fact, even when my dad was home he started to avoid Tony whenever possible, who was becoming more and more dominant and aggressive with him. Tony had basically given up wearing shirts, preferring to parade around with a nude torso and shorts, as if to give his muscles more growing room. If he crossed paths with my dad, he never failed to show him who was boss now, either by flexing his muscles in front of him, or simply knocking him 'accidentally' with his shoulder, sending my dad flying across the room. My dad suffered these indignities in silence, now completely cowed by this cocky muscle teen who now ruled his home.

But Tony directed this attitude solely at my father, treating everyone else with warmth and kindness. With my mother he was unfailingly polite, constantly helping her out and doing the chores my father was no longer around to complete. He doted on my younger sister, spoiling her with gifts and she adored him in return. But he still lavished the lions share of his attention on me, and I, of course was completely smitten. In some strange way, he started to fill a paternal role in our home, and we all relied on him for many things, missing his muscular presence when he wasn't around. In fact, my only complaint was that he started spending less time at home, often missing dinner, which become my dad's only respite from his bullying. He always returned later in the evening, looking invigorated, and I didn't dare ask him where he'd been. I knew I didn't own him, and though a couple of weeks had passed since our 'liaison' of sorts, he had made no further demands on me, much to my disappointment. Of course I longed to be close to him again, but I would never dare initiate anything, preferring instead to enjoy whatever attentions he decided to direct my way.

There was also a change in my relationship with Troy. I still called him as always, wanting to share the events of my life or set up dates to see each other now that I could freely have him over. But Troy seemed to grow distant, never impolite or rude, but our conversations grew shorter and shorter, and he cancelled our weekly meetings with some lame excuse about needing to spend more time at home. This hurt me of course, and I felt confused, unable to shake the feeling that I'd done something to offend him; but whenever I pressed him on it, he insisted that everything was fine, and that he was just 'busy.' I even shared my feelings with Tony one night, who tried to be sympathetic, but couldn't really relate to my attachments for people. 'Sometimes people just need to chill on their own,' he reasoned, shrugging in support. 'I'm sure he'll call you when he's ready to hang out again, don't sweat it cuz'.

At school Mark had taken a few days off, and when he returned I rarely saw him. It was amazing how good he became at avoiding us, considering how adept he was before at running into me. Tony had taken over his locker beside me, dumping Mark's stuff in front of Branson's locker, with a note that said, 'Branson's girlfriend,' on it. As for the big oaf, he was now a laughing stock, and no longer commanded respect on the football field or in the locker room. Shortly thereafter he quit the team, eventually transferring to a different school district.

Tony and I had the same gym class, and not surprisingly, he'd stood out immediately to Coach Stein, impressing him with his natural athletic ability. He easily excelled at every sport he tried, though in truth he wasn't even trying that hard. He actually was an even more impressive scholar, rivalling my own grades with minimal effort, taking the same laconic attitude he took towards everything except building his body. In that regard his strength kept increasing at a scary pace, but his measurements didn't change much. He grew, but his muscles seemed more inclined to increase in density than in size. In fact, his rock-hard body appeared ever-more like granite, criss-crossed with unparalleled vascularity that challenged his skin not to burst wide open.

We didn't make Coach Stein aware of our relationship, as we wanted him to act towards me as he normally would. Of course he tried to buddy up with Tony, exchanging ribald stories with him and praising him incessantly on his athletic prowess. But Tony rebuffed every effort, saying as little as possible to him, never once validating any of his remarks. This made the Coach resent him somewhat, angered by his aloofness, he would try to humble Tony by taking him out of his element sport-wise, but Coach soon learned that everything was in Tony's element, and that nothing was beyond his reach. Luckily, we couldn't have seemed less related in that regard.

One day Coach decided to stage some wrestling team tryouts in our gym class.Those interested in joining the team would have to wrestle in front of the class while we watched from the sidelines. I immediately moved towards the bleachers to watch, hoping for some hot,sweaty boy-grappling! I settled in, but suddenly the Coach called my name. He was standing on the wrestling mat with another wrestler.

'Brent, I said get over here, we don't have all day!' Confused, I glanced over at Tony who looked on impassively. I walked over. 'You're gonna wrestle Hughes here.'

I looked over at Hughes, who admittedly was about my size, but his body was chiselled with nothing but lean muscle. He would kill me!

'But Coach, I'm not interested in being on the team. There must be some kind of mistake.'

'There must be some kind of mistake,' Coach whined mockingly. Everyone chuckled. 'There's no mistake, pussy. Hughes here needs an opponent, and you're the only one puny enough. So let's get moving, don't worry Brent, I'm sure this won't take long and you can go back to crocheting on the bench or whatever you were doing.'

My face was burning, and I hesitated a moment. Suddenly there was a voice from the crowd. 'I'll wrestle him,' someone said. Who was it? I turned around to see Boris, a recent transfer to our school. He too was about our size, but with his fit, muscular physique he was a better match for Hughes. Relief flooded me.

'Sorry, Litvienko, but your papers are not in order yet. Davis will wrestle him.'

'But I don't want to be on the team, I just want this to be a fair fight. Glancing at me, not unkindly, he added, Leave the little guy alone.'

'Boris, this is my class, and I make the rules. Davis here is going to wrestle, and you will sit down and shutup or be suspended. Am I clear?!'

It was settled then. I was about to die. Hughes and I sized each other up, moving in reluctantly. What followed was an embarrassingly quick and easy pin. 'There, Coach,' Hughes said, getting up.

Coach eyed me on the ground with distaste. Smirking cruelly he said, 'I need to see more...start again. Now!' I looked at him incredulously, as he smiled in return. 'Let's see what this little man is made of.' Over the next 10 minutes, Coach schooled Hughes in various holds, forcing him to contort me into every position imaginable, goading him into pinning me multiple times. Hughes performed reluctantly, his sweat dripping on me as he laboured. 'Come on,' Coach, he said finally, haven't I proven I can wrestle?'

Coached grabbed him then by the t-shirt, pulling him roughly. 'You've proven you can wrestle alright. But you lack one important quality---a killer instinct. And anybody without that has no place on my team, boy! Now get out of my sight!' With that, Coach shoved him toward the locker room, spitting after him in disgust. Then he looked around the room, and finally down at me. 'I'll show him a killer instinct.'

Coach jumped on me then, grabbing me in his bearish grip. I was seized by fear, feeling a sense of panic rising. 'What are you doing?!' I gasped, trying to extricate myself. But Coach tightened his grip, flipping me around like a small child, crushing me to the floor under his full weight, and I felt myself losing consciousness. Then he relented, counting slowly, ' ONE...TWO....THREE....smashing his hand down in triumph. Using my body as leverage, he got up, daring anyone to comment with his eyes. 'Now that's what I call a killer instinct!' The group started clapping, at least some of them half-heartedly as I lay broken on the mat.

I managed to get up finally, and I heard another voice from the crowd. 'I've got a killer instinct, Coach!' And Tony stepped out, briefly meeting my eyes. He looked incredibly pumped and determined, and Coach looked him up and down, smiling approvingly.

'Now we're talking... finally a real man. Who wants to go up against Tony, come on guys, don't be shy.'

Before anyone could respond, Tony spoke again. 'Oh no Coach, it's you I want to wrestle.' His eyes were steely and intense. Coach's smile faded a little.

'Well, that's very admirable my boy, but I outweigh you by at least 80 pounds, and I'm a lot taller than you, it would be a bit of a mismatch. No, I think Stephens there would be a better opponent for you. That's final.'

Tony stepped in closer to Coach Stein. 'No Coach, I'm going to wrestle YOU. Anybody can wrestle someone their own size but only someone with a killer instinct would challenge a much bigger man. That's unless you're, I don't know...chicken?'

A murmur rose in the crowd. Coach got red in the face, knowing all eyes were on him, awaiting his decision. 'Watch your mouth boy, let's get to this.' Coached pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing a brawny, powerful looking body. In spite of myself, I was quite impressed. Then Tony pulled his shirt off revealing his awesome muscularity. Even unflexed his body was intimidating, and I heard gasps in the room. 'Yeah, Tony snarled, let's do this!' I saw the Coach look taken aback for a second before regaining his composure.

The two bulls locked horns, fighting for supremacy. Stein was no slouch; he was much heavier and a head taller than Tony, not to mention his tremendous level of experience having won many tournaments. But Tony was determined and completely unintimidated--- he just wouldn't lose. The Coach gained the early advantage, clucking in his triumph. But Tony was the hare, slowly, but surely turning things around. Using his incredible strength and self-confidence he started turning the much larger Coach, forcing him onto his back. Coach started panicking, scrambling wildly, unable to believe he was being overpowered by this teenager, his mature brawn completely outmatched.

'You need to be taken down a notch. Let's see what you're made of.' Tony poured on the power, and the Coach was flailing, trying to escape, but he was powerless now to get away. Tony stretched the Coach's arms outward at his will, pinning him, holding him there, knowing he had broken him. Now it was his turn to count, 'ONE...TWO....THREE....FOUR....FIVE....,' smacking his arm down. He could have counted to one hundred. The crowd was now completely silent.

'OK, OK, let me up now, you proved your point.' But Tony wasn't done yet, and he held him there still, unmoving. He was in control now, and no-one would tell him what to do. He had a massive hard-on tenting his kit, dangling ominously above the Coach's face, who tried to turn his head away.

'NO, not just yet. Don't you remember, you wanted to see my killer instinct, right?!' Then he looked over at me, winking. 'I know my cousin wants to see it.' Right then, I realized he was doing this all for me: to avenge me. Coach followed his gaze, realizing it was me, and then he looked frightened.

Tony looked back down at the Coach, who started pleading. 'OK, that's enough now, let me up this instant! You can't do this to me, or I'll....'

'OR YOU'LL WHAT, COACH?! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ME----' Then Tony grabbed him, wrapping his arm viciously around his neck. Dragging Coach up to his feet, he held him tightly, squeezing with his brawny bicep. The Coach sputtered as Tony ramped up the intensity, taunting him with his superior strength. 'What's the matter, Coach, didn't you want me to finish off my opponent, otherwise I won't make it on your team?' The room was filled with testosterone, as every male there was boned beyond belief at this awesome display of power. The Coach's eyes searched the room, looking for some help, but all he saw were boy-men filled with the desire for bloodlust. Suddenly, Boris shouted, FINISH HIM!' The crowd started chanting, filling the room, FINISH HIM....FINISH HIM....they cried over and over. Tony raised his other arm in victory, fixing his gaze on me as he gave one final squeeze, the Coach's body going limp. Then he dropped the Coach to the mat, standing over his unconscious body, his huge cock bursting free from his kit, pre-cum dripping all over the Coach. He stroked himself a few times, enjoying the moment, the whole room mesmerized.

Then Tony came toward me, the crowd parting at his approach. Grabbing his shirt and putting his arm around me, he whispered in my ear, 'How's that for a killer instinct, cousin. Stick with me, only one more left to go.'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 07:34 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very nice! I wonder what's next for Tony and his 'cuz. And what has he been doing at night?
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 12:55 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
very satisfying!!!

... an alpha male over-achiever who fights for truth & justice! You might call this boy "Tony," but another suitable name would be "Superman."
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 02:37 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow, that's intense! Again, the one thing I admire about Tony is the way he continually protects his cousin Brent. I hope he keeps on doing that. Maybe he can help Brent gain a little more muscle.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 09:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
So far, so good!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size