The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 04:13 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
my awesome little brother .. part 5

My little brother's first day at High School was a sensation. The entire school was buzzing about the awesome new boy, the musclekid from the backwoods who made all the other new kids seem like pint-sized hobbits. Kenny had gained another two inches over the summer and was now a formidable 6 foot of ripped muscle. He looked like he could have been chiseled out of solid marble.

The devastating impact he had on his fellow students was enhanced by his decision to pull on a tight black T shirt that could barely contain his pecs. The 16 inch biceps that stretched the sleeves every time he flexed an arm gave him instant kudos with all the overawed guys. But it was his impression on the girls that really set the campus alight. Small wonder, for his crushing good looks were set off by a dark, manly stubble on his chin. And the cascade of dark, tousled curls that spilled so cutely over his eyes was straight out of a Jane Austen novel! Even the senior girls besieged him for a feel at his bulging biceps, and Kenny was only too happy to oblige.

As I watched his triumph from afar, I recalled how Mom had nagged at him to get a haircut for school, but Kenny has resisted. Now I saw why and, until that moment, I hadn't realised my wily little brother was quite so calculating. I was impressed, quietly proud, and secretly very aroused by the impression he was making and the fact that he had planned it.

All that day Kenny was the talk of the school. When word began to spread that the muscular Adonis was the little brother of that shy, skinny geek who likes art, the excited chatter began to change into disbelief. I found myself suddenly the unaccustomed centre of attention in a wholesale ruckus to get at the truth. Every confirmation of my kinship with the school's new superstar was greeted with incredulity: "No way, man"; You gotta be kidding me"; "Get outta here".

April Shaw also found herself caught up in the commotion. She was thrilled by the ecstatic reception Kenny was receiving, but reluctant to admit to a romantic attachment with a 12 year old. At one pont I was surrounded by an excited gaggle of her classmates and I saw the panic in her eyes. But she needn't have worried. I liked her and loved my brother way too much to betray their confidence. Her feelings for Kenny was something for her to reveal in her own time.

Someone else was keenly interested to know what all the excitement was about. And unfortunately for me, I blundered straight into the path of Johnny Blake just as school broke for lunch. My heart sank as I rounded a corner and found my way blocked by 6 foot 4 inches and 280 pounds of mean muscle machine. Before I could turn and flee he was on me with surprising speed. Grabbing my shirt in one beefy hand he hauled me off my feet and up to his eye level.

"Well, if it ain't my favorite little farm faggot", he spat. "Seems like your puny body don't hardly give my big muscles no challenge these days."

High School might not have done much for his grammar, but it had sure worked wonders for his body. The arm that was holding me aloft like I weighed no more than a feather had hairy, muscular forearms more suited to a construction worker than a 16 year old schoolboy. The entire school new that those 24 inch biceps not only dwarfed every other student, including the seniors, but had recently been used to devastating effect against his own father.

The tale of how Blake overpowered his Dad had swept thru the school like a hurricane, gaining embellishment with every telling. Making his father lick every inch of his son's muscular body was the mildest of the versions. Depending on whom you listened to, Blake either beat off in front of his Dad, spraying cum all over his body, or totally humiliated him by forcing him into giving his son a blowjob.

Whatever the veracity of these accounts, this much was certainly true: Joe Blake was a repulsive lout, 6 foot of bad ass attitude that he regularly targeted against his own son. There had been no mother figure around the Blake household since Johnny was little more than a toddler. Mrs Blake had taken enough of Joe's abuse and had walked out on him, never to be seen again in the neighborhood. There were those who had talked darkly of a battered body buried deep in the woods, but there was never any evidence to substantiate the gossip. What is certain is that Johnny Blake was exposed to the full vehemence of his father's foul temper all of his young life. If there was an explanation for Johnny's own aggression and bullying, Joe Blake was it.

When Johnny had first arrived at High School, Coach Nelson had immediately spotted a potential sport star and took him under his wing, introducing him to the school's well-equipped gym. Dedicated weight training had quickly burned off all of Blake's blubber and began to replace it with solid, rippling muscle. By the time he turned 14 he was already 6 foot and 200 impressive pounds. By 15 he was taller than his Dad and his 250 meaty pounds were close to outmuscling him. Blake was not quite 16 when a very drunk Joe made the fatal error of trying to ground his hulking son from his beloved football training. Even the most unadorned tale of what happened next recounts Joe's abject terror when his angry son rose from his seat until, at 6 foot 4 inches, he towered menacingly over his father. Then he treated him to a spine-chilling display of superior muscle power before declaring that his Dad's authority over him was at an end. Then, as a horrified Joe tried desperately to escape from his son's fury, Johnny methodically and dispassionately set about beating him to a bloody pulp.

After that, Johnny Blake's authority at school was beyond question. Neither student nor teacher would dare to cross him. Even Coach Nelson, a powerful man of prodigious size and strength, was careful not to upset him. By the time school had closed for summer, Blake's power and dominance had become unassailable, nowhere more than in the school gym, which was now his personal domain. No one had the courage nor the recklessness to challenge his absolute power.

Such was the monster who now had me totally under his control. There was once a time when I might have had a small chance of standing up to his bullying. I had none now. As I dangled helplessly in mid-air, his face contorted into an angry scowl.

"You always were a pathetic loser, Wallace. And now I'm so fuckin' strong I could crush your puny little body with just my little finger if I felt like it. But I guess I better not, for I hear the other Wallace brat has arrived at last. Maybe you and me should go and welcome him. How about it, Wallace? Would you like that?"

"N..no, please don't. Kenny won't be any t..trouble", I stammered.

The behemoth seemed to consider my words for a moment, then he laughed scornfully.

"You better believe he won't be any t..t..trouble", he mocked, flexing his free arm before my eyes and pumping the bicep into an awesome peak that rippled with menace. His threatening display had the desired effect. Shaking in abject terror I lost control of my bladder, which emptied down my leg and onto the floor. Blake smirked incredulously at my plight then dropped me into the puddle I had just made. Scrabbling onto a dry part of the floor, I looked up miserably at the powerhouse who loomed over me.

"Jee-zuz, Wallace, what a pathetic piece of shit you are. Just be sure to tell that other piece of farm shit that Johnny Blake rules this place and he better stay out of my way. You got that, loser?"

I nodded miserably. Then he clapped his hands and waved me away like he was commanding a performing dog. I stared at him, uncertain of what I was expected to do, terrified of upsetting him further. Then he hunkered down, scowled, and bellowed right in my face.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, WALLACE! YOU AIN'T WORTH ME BOTHERING WITH NO MORE."

Scrambling to my feet, I shot off towards the toilets to get cleaned up as best I could. I spent the rest of that day terrified he might find me again. When the final bell rang I sprinted for the santuary of the school bus, grateful that it wasn't the one Blake used. I slumped into a seat, bracing myself for the usual comments and occasional punches as the other kids filed past, but none came. I was evidently being accorded an unfamiliar respect that I knew had everything to do with my new champion.

Sure enough, the entire bus came alive with eager expectation as soon as the tall, muscular figure of my little brother appeared at the school door. He bounded towards the bus, his long dark curls bouncing with every stride. The senior girl sitting in front of me sighed audibly. I'm sure she almost fainted when Kenny swung in beside me and sat directly behind her. For the first time that day I grinned like the Cheshire cat. Kenny did his best to appear baffled by what was amusing me. But, given all the effort he had put in to make an impression on his first day at High School, I wasn't buying his show of innocence. Eventually he winked and returned my grin.

"Well, you've obviously had a good day", he said.

His grin faded as a momentary look of pain flitted across my face, quickly suppressed by a forced smile.

"Hey, you alright, little guy?"

Jeeze, why was I always so transparent? I thought I had concealed my hurt from him, but brothers are never fooled. Now I had to work hard at damage limitation, for I didn't want my beautiful kid brother exposed to that monstrous savage known as Johnny Blake. I laughed and punched his chest playfully, my hand rebounding off a muscular pec.

"I'm fine. Really I am. Everything's okay."

I could tell by his expression that he wasn't convinced, so I decided that a diversionary tactic was called for.

"Anyway, tell me about your day. I hear you made quite an impression."

That did it! His face lit up and he spent the rest of the bus journey, the short walk to the farm and the whole of dinner babbling excitedly about how much he was going to enjoy his new life at High School. After dinner, April arrived and the pair headed for Kenny's regular bout of pumping iron in the barn, while I climbed into the loft where Dad had created a makeshift studio for his artistic son. Painting was always wonderfully calming. My cares and troubles would always dissolve in a session of creative therapy. But tonite was different. Try as I may, I just couldn't blot out the searing image of Blake's scowling face, nor overcome the humiliation of wetting myself. Eventually I abandoned my palette and stole out into the warm evening air to walk off my distress.

Passing the barn door, I was surprised not to hear the usual clanks and groans of my awesome brother hard at work on his body. I pushed the door open and walked in to find the gleaming equipment and free weights lying unused. Thinking I had lost all track of time and that he had finished his routine and was probably in the shower at that very moment, I turned to leave but was distracted by a muffled sound from the far corner of the barn. I stole quietly across and had to stifle a gasp as I caught Kenny and April in an amorous clinch. Kenny's bare broad back was towards me, virtually hiding April from my view, other than her hands that were ecstatically exploring the muscular contours of his back. The pair were lost in a passionate kiss, their complete preoccupation with one another making them totally unaware of my presence.

I watched as they kissed, feeling my dick start to tingle with excitement. Much as I approved of April, I wished it was my arms that were clasped around Kenny's muscular back, and my tongue that was exploring his throat. As my dick began to throb with expectation, I started to rub it, enjoying an unfulfilled fantasy to show the fullness of my love for my awesome little brother.

Suddenly I was hit with pangs of guilt. Feeling like a Peeping Tom, I began to creep softly away until I could back out of the barn door. As I stepped into the farmyard I collided with Mom.

"Samuel! Be more careful! I was just coming to holler at you boys. Haven't you seen the time? Is Kenneth there with you?"

"OH SURE. KENNY'S RIGHT BEHIND ME, MOM", I yelled, loud enough to alert the amorous pair in the barn. "We were just coming to bed."

Mom stared at me suspiciously.

"Wasn't April here tonite?" she asked. "But I guess she will have gone home long ago. Such a nice girl."

"I .. uh .. oh look, here's Kenny now", I stammered, relieved to see my brother appear at the barn door. Mom smiled indulgently at her two boys.

"Well okay. But right upstairs to bed, both of you. You aren't too big or too grown up to get lectured by your Mom. Not when you've got school tomorrow."

And with that she turned and walked off towards the house. I puckered up and whistled with relief while Kenny giggled and chucked my arm.

"Hey thanks, Sam. What would I do without my big brother to protect me?"

I was silent for a moment while his words sank in. Then we both dissolved in helpless laughter. Throwing a muscular arm around my narrow shoulders, he guided me towards the house.

"C'mon, li'l bro. We'd best keep Mom happy." Casting a backward glance towards the barn, he added, "... and April can make her escape."

As we mounted the stoop, his next words made the blood freeze in my veins.

"I hear the school has a great gym with the best of equipment. Tomorrow I'm gonna check it out."

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; September 20th, 2008 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 09:38 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
This is a great series--Congratulations!
  #3   Add to badboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 12:42 PM

badboy has disabled reputation
Great job!!!
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 12:58 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I am looking forward to...

... the great confrontation in the gym! I am on pins and needles!
  #5   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:44 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Another great chapter Gideon. Keep up the good work.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:29 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the Kenny/Johnny confrontation.
Mike
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 07:59 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Johnny's in HUGE trouble! Go Kenny!
  #8   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 05:07 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Am enjoying both the physical and sexual precociousness.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options