The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to randomsun21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 03:24 PM

randomsun21 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to randomsun21 Send a message via Yahoo to randomsun21 Send a message via Skype™ to randomsun21
Superhero Drained Dry...

randomsun21: There's been a large explosion downtown in the city at an experimental government lab. You've been called upon to once again save the city, though this is the first time in a week that you've had to do so. You're an incredibly dependable, handsome, and muscular hero (around 450 lbs of it or so), and some say you're unbeatable. I of course, ever since the discovery of my new powers, have been plotting to take you on... you serve as a perfect source of energy for me, a man who goes by Leech, to grow bigger than ever. Already I'm at around 300 lbs, smaller than you, but little do you know what I have planned...

MH: I make my arrival descending gently from the sky, and stand hands on hips to survey the scene -- and to show off my body of course . I wear a tight white speedo that clings to my narrow waist and shows a nice bulge. Other than that, the only thing covering up my golden, smooth, ultraripped body is a pair of white boots and matching white wristbands.

MH: I toss my head, letting my blonde hair fall partially over my eyes, and take a look at the damage with my super x-ray vision.

randomsun21: I stand in the shadows, and watch as you descend from the sky, oblivious to the threat you're about to face. I'm wearing a black speedo in opposition to your white one, with boots as well, and a belt. I clap my hands at your entrance, shaking my head, my red hair falling in my green eyes. "Well, well... I was expecting you'd come... now... I have to ask, are you going to submit to me, hero, or are you going to put up a fight...?"

MH: "Hahaha" I laugh, and you see that I am even more handsome in person than on TV. My jawline is as chiselled as the rest of me, but I have all the vigour and beauty of youth and look to be only about 20 years old. "Hahaha. I think, I'll choose the fight". I grin and clench my fists and you see a golden glow surround my muscles as I charge myself up for the battle.

MH: I flex my pecs and they send a shockwave blasting in your direction, intended to knock you off your feet.

randomsun21: I glow a dark blue as the shockwave heads towards me, and though my feet slide backwards at the impact, it doesn't send me flying quite as you had hope. Instead I let out a laugh as I look at you, your gorgeous features, and how much I'm going to relish taking them. I'm quite attractive as well, but you seem to have a special aura around you. I look at your bulge but then focus again. No, it's time to get to work, and I uncross my arms and send a blast of energy directed at your chest, and another at a bit of the roof, in order to cause some sort of distraction. With this blast a large amount of debris will fall, from which you'll have to save to either protect yourself or the hazardous material underneath it. "Let's so just how good you are, hero," I grin, the blast I send not

randomsun21: intending to damage your pecs (as if it would anyway).

MH: I smile to myself, easily seeing through your plan. The golden energy field that protects me comes from my wristbands, and as long as I have them your energy blasts have no chance against me. But, that roof does need dealing with or the biochems will get exposed. I leap into flight, my quads and my muscular ass rippling as I do so, and intercept the blast intended for the roof, so that it hits me square in the chest and fizzles out without any damage.

randomsun21: "Impressive hero, very impressive, you may be more of a challenge than I would have thought," I say, placing my hands on my hips and scratching my chin. "Though I'm not entirely done with you yet," I say this as I remove something from my waist, and place it between the palms of my hand. This thing seems to glow as I charge it with energy, and my green eyes seem to glow. At last I release it with another blast, sending it spiraling towards, almost as if it has you locked on target. This thing has a mind of its own, and though it doesn't move slowly, it crackles with energy, and the closer it gets to you, the brighter it seems to become. "Think nothing can take you down, hero..." I mutter to myself, hands on my hips, my bulge evident from the excitement building... I want you to use

randomsun21: your power to stop this, knowing the more energy I get you to use, the easier you'll be to tap into, like a conduit or a battery...

MH: What is this thing exactly, I wonder? I've never seen something quite like it, so as it approaches me I decide I need to investigate. I propel myself towards it and, using the incredible power in my massive arms, I slam my hands together to enclose the mysterious thing.

MH: It's hard to hold it, though... I feel it getter stronger, getting brighter in my grasp. A few beams of energy manage to escape from the cracks between my fingers and strike me.

MH: One hits my biceps, and I feel my arms beginning to shake a little. I'm not sure how long I can hold this things in my hands. Another energy beam escapes and slams into my crotch. GAAAA I gasp as my energy field is depletes to protect me, and I release the unknown object, trying to throw it back towards you. I'm not beaten yet, but I let myself descend to the ground so I can recover faster.

randomsun21: As you attempt to throw the thing away, you've little time to realize that I've another little trick up my sleeve. I've sent another energy type ball sailing towards you at high speed, this one glowing red. It slams into your crotch, hard, and suddenly the energy ball crackles and seems to envelope the lower portion of your body. I cackle fiendishly as I see that you're rattled by these attacks. "Yes hero, fight it with all your strength..." I say this as the thing seems to pull at the energy located in your lower body, where the source of your energy seems to reside. It almost seems to be pulling it to the surface, making your muscles swell and bulge. "What about your energy fields now?" I say as I get closer, removing my gloves...

MH: I watch as the red field envelops my legs... I can feel it pulling on me, even on my crotch... I look up as you approach and realise that, although you my energy field is still protecting me, I lack the power to attack you back. And, I can't help noticing for the first time how well built you are. No comparison to my own ultramuscular perfection of course, but your 300lbs of muscle looks good on, as does that speedo with it's attractive bulge. Mmmm. But no, this is no time to let my mind wander!

randomsun21: The field courses up your body, and your muscles seem to pulse as the thing drills at the energy underneath you, bringing it close to the surface. I flex my own muscles for you, realizing that you're almost strangely enjoying my attack. "Well, hero, do you submit to me, or am I going to have to take you myself?" I ask you as I approach you finally, my own massive bulge showing in my black speedo, my green eyes flashing at you. "You're the most powerful person on the planet right now... but you'll be nothing after I'm done with you..." I say, playing with my bulge. I grin as the red energy fights with your energy field, and the two seem to struggle against one another, with the red having the obvious advantage. "Well, hero...?"

MH: With some effect I pull my gaze away from your bulge and look you in the eye. "No true hero would ever submit to a villain like you." I try to raise my massive arms and take a swing at you, but I find I am unable to move them, the red field has drained too much of my energy.

randomsun21: "So be it, hero... you're going to find that you had little choice anyway. Now you'll join me... in more ways than one," I laugh evilly as my hands finally clap together in front of you. The red energy crackles and begins to slide off of your skin and into me, filling me with a torrential amount of energy. I moan some as my muscles expand, and my chest swells outwards as my legs grow bigger as well. I'm already a good 20 lbs heavier, and this was only to remove the superficial energy on your surface! "Mmm... so much hero... but... I know what I really want," I say, removing my speedo to show a gigantic, 10 inch member. My hands hover close to your huge chest and I smile. "And now... you're MINE..." I say as I delve my hands deep into your chest, and immediately you can feel the

randomsun21: energy beind sucked from you. I moan more as the energy seems to flow slowly from you to me, your chest seeming to deflate some. I move one hand down your chiseled body to your bulge, delving my hand to grasp at your cock.

MH: I feel myself being drained, first the aura that surrounded me, and then my body itself. My chest is sinking in, the veins on my biceps are already looking less pronounced, even my beautiful 10-pack is starting to lose some of its definition as you suck the energy, the power, the muscle out of me.

randomsun21: "Yes... yield your power up to me hero!" I say my hands ripping away your spandex briefs. "Submit to me, and maybe I'll let you go..." I say this, my hand working at your cock and balls, the other grasping at your firm shoulder muscles. All the while you can feel your power being sapped, though this drain is slow, and you're still somewhat bigger than me, even with my new enhancement...

MH: Before my eyes I see your muscles expanding more, your pecs swelling up, your abs rippling as you develop an extra row, your cock growing even longer and thicker than before. I find that I can't stop looking at your growing body and imagining my hands all over it, and my own cock has gone rock hard at the thought.

randomsun21: "Yes hero... you're enjoying it now I see," as I play with your throbbing cock more. I move my head lower and suck at the tip, playing with the thing in my mouth as I carress your balls. More energy flows out of it, and the drain seems more intense as I suck away at your cock. Yes, your powers are definitely within you, aching to come out, I think. Another hand grabs at your muscular ass, only to find your warm hole. I delve a finger into it, to prep you for what I'm to do next. I stop for a moment to look up at you. "Well hero, will you join me on the dark side...?" I say, your cock dangling in front of my face atop my mounds of pec muscle.

MH: I'm powerless to resist. No, I don't *want* to resist! I simply moan in agreement as my cock twitches in front of you.

randomsun21: I take the cock deep into my throat, sucking hard, slurping away at the energy bursting forth. My own neck grows thicker and my shoulders broader. More muscles piles atop of me as I drain the power from you greedily, slurping away and playing with your balls, full of even more energy just aching to be released. My fingers continue to explore your hole, more twisting and writhing, preparing you for my huge cock. I pull back some and rub your cock inbetween my moutainous pecs. "Mmm... hero... you and I will be joined together, don't you worry..." I moan as your cock dribbles on my chest, the veins standing up, my hair seems on end as well. "Fuck yeah..." I moan, my cock throbbing...

MH: My body is shrinking, my chest now like that of a fitness model, my arms no bigger than a lightweight bodybuilder's, my skin no longer stretched taut by the rippling muscles that are quickly becoming yours. Even my cock is a little smaller than before. But I don't care, because I'm lost in your growing power, my feeble hands exploring your mountainous pecs and your growing, hard muscle ass.

MH: Even the pristine white wristbands that protected me have slipped off my arms, and are now lying on the ground next to my once-tight speedo.

randomsun21: I slowly pull back from your cock and stand, towering over you with my pounds upon pounds of muscle. I'm almost glowing with the energy you've provided me, but my eyes are searching for more: the source of your power. You may be small now, but given a few days your body would regenerate itself to its former size, and while I would love to continue sucking power from you, I couldn't have a threat to my own power. I move around to your ass, which is well prepped from my ridiculously large cock. Sliding your cheeks wide, my dick slides into the edge of your tight hole, and I pause a moment. "Time to take the super out of you, hero..." I say before plunging my cock into you. I let out a moan as I pull your body towards mine, my dick burrowing deep into you, getting closer and closer

randomsun21: to where your power source is. My muscles seem to jump in excitement, and one of my massive hands continues to play with your dick and balls...

randomsun21: I thrust deeper into you, approaching your spot. "Oooh... hero..." I moan, feeling the power sliding from you to me.

MH: I feel you growing inside me, getting closer and closer. My hands are working furiously on my own cock, matching your rhythm as you approach the power within.

randomsun21: I groan as as last my cock brushes against your spot, your prize of energy. I let out a roar as I thrust into it, piercing this strange energy source with my cock like a sword. The grow seems to shake me as my arms and chest swell again, pressing against you as my thrusting becomes hard and intense. I can feel this power being drained into my dick... I'm becoming more than just a villain, I'm becoming a supervillain, taking whatever it was that gave you the source of your power directly from you. I thrust harder and harder, wanting to suck all that's left of you into me, and I pull you close, your body seeming to glow now to signal you're nearly depleted, and my body glowing, filled with this super energy.

MH: The power flows out of me and into you effortlessly, I feel a strange sensation and realise that it is myself becoming "normal" again. My muscles totally deflated, my flawless skin, my excessive beauty, all these are yours now. Not to mention incredible superpowers. My stomach feels sticky. I look down and realise that I must have cum just as the last traces of power left me.

randomsun21: At last I drain the last bit of your super powers from you, and give one last thrust as I feel myself filled with them. I laugh as you squirt all over your own body and floor, and the last drops of power squirt from your once impressive cock. You stop glowing and become 'normal' as it would be. I moan though, not wanting this euphoria to end. I gasp as I slide my cock out almost to the tip, but then think better... I want you, everything you could have had. "Now, you'll join me, hero," I laugh as my body continues to glow, my long dick poised for one final thrust. I place my hands on your athletic chest and steady your thin legs before flexing all of my muscles and letting out a roar, my body glowing immensely. I thrust deep into you, plunging into your hole, and you can feel yours

randomsun21: yourself fading even more as I pull you close. Your own life energy fades as you begin to join with me, and my cock throbs, signalling at my cumming, you and I will be together. "YES HERO, YESSS..." I moan, about to blow.

randomsun21: "Oooh... FUCK..." I moan as I give another thrust into you, this time feeling myself pulling you into me, and at last I cum a torrential load, and then again, and again... but not into to anything at all. Cum splatters onto the floor as I do so, my insane muscles tensing. All that's left of you is your boots, as you've been completely absorbed into me...

The End...?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to randomsun21 For This Useful Post:
hungreed (August 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 12:18 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
superduper hot
  #3   Add to randomsun21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 05:14 PM

randomsun21 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to randomsun21 Send a message via Yahoo to randomsun21 Send a message via Skype™ to randomsun21
Thanks... I love roleplays like this, so if anyone wants to try one just hit me up on yahoo or pm me... though I have to say I'm going to be traveling for a bit, so I might not get back right away...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options