The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 03:46 PM

tallmuscledman is on a distinguished road
An experience this past weekend

I have had a new neighbor approach me and ask if he could train with me. He is a college freshman, 18 years old, and in great shape, although he has never really lifted regularly in the past. This kid has such a unique thorax. His abs are ripped like you would not believe and actually encompass not only the front of his abs but his entire ribcage. I mean the muscles are ripped, rock hard and travel from below his navel and actually meld right into his chest. It's amazing to see. If you feel through his shirt, you cannot really tell where his muscular chest begins and his incredibly muscular abdominal area ends. And his chest is well shaped and rock hard as well. His biceps are beautifully formed, with a great natural peak, but probably not over 14 inches at this point.

So we have been training several weeks together now and he works hard. This past weekend a friend of mine came in to stay for a lifting weekend and I introduced him to my new young protege. The kid, Kyle, was just in awe of my buddy Rob's physique. Rob is older than me, and smaller than me. But he is built like you would not believe. Rock hard, ripped, and total muscle. His bicep peaks have a peak. You should have seen how Kyle responded to him. It was really great to see. He could not get enough of seeing Rob flex and show off those 18.5" biceps. He asked over and over and Rob obliged every time. At one point he even hung from Rob's double bicep pose and pulled himself up them. Kyle's lighter body weight did not even rock Rob's body.

Kyle was so impressed that he worked out like a mad man with us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, trying to match us exercise for exercise. By Monday night he was so fried that I had to give him 72 hours off to recouperate and grow.

We hit it hard again tonight!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 03:58 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
What a great catch you found! We're all hopin he gets freaky big with your help.

But of course, now RPJ will be forced to ask you this:

"Where's the pix, damnit?!"

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 09:43 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
That's awesome. I workout at a college gym and it's full of some very hot young guys from guys like what you described to some guys that would be considered true bodybuilders. Always some nice eye candy.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 04:43 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<-- signs quit claim deed for the expression "Pix, dammit, pix!" over to TheMM!

A worthy successor at last!

xoxo

Richard
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Redtiger56 (April 3rd, 2014)
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 07:55 AM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
<-- signs quit claim deed for the expression "Pix, dammit, pix!" over to TheMM!

A worthy successor at last!

xoxo

Richard
*gladly accepts it* I'll use this well my good sir! But if you ever want to borrow anytime in the future, feel free to ask.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Someone is going to have to walk me through how to post a picture. It was hard enough for me to figure how to put my own up as my icon.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 12:05 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallmuscledman View Post
Someone is going to have to walk me through how to post a picture. It was hard enough for me to figure how to put my own up as my icon.
Well, first you must join a site that hosts pictures. Photobucket, Imageshack, and recently I've noticed Flickr, all work very well.

Once you've joined, simply upload the pictures from wherever they are on your hard drive. After that, you can simply place the links to the picture in a post here, or you can take the links, and put them in image tags:

[IMG*] and [/IMG*] But remove the *'s, and if the backslash doesn't work, try a forwardslash. \

I can never remember which is it, but I believe it is a backslash that you need.

#8   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 01:04 PM

thanks MM, I am not quite as good with this computer linking thing as others, but I will give it a try.

Kyle and I had an amazing workout last night. He still could not get over Rob's physique and it drove him to work hard. I am really proud. We were sitting on my porch last night after the gym, just cooling down and he looked at me and said, "Make me huge.....please"

Yeah!
  #9   Add to bayjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:33 AM

bayjock is on a distinguished road
This is definitely a Pics Please thread. I'm willing to host the pictures on my server if you don't mind sending them over to my email.
/Andrew
  #10   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 03:07 PM

Thanks for the offer Bay Jock. I will talk to Kyle and see if he will allow me to take some pics and have them posted.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options