The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 12:34 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Blue Dust - Part 3

This is the 3 of 4 parts. This chapter has more violence, but also more detailed muscle growth (since this is a MG forum). It's long because it closes out the "phases" storyline and setups up the finale.

For the sci-fi fans, part 4 has more of that. And also more humor as two of the lead characters begin a relationship. Any guesses as who the two are? Enjoy!

[COLOR=silver]Part 3[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy made his way through the halls. Despite the powerful painkillers, it still hurt to walk. His loose fitting clothing hid the bruises covering his body. But he couldn’t hide the signs of the struggle on his face. Both eyes were blackened and his nose had a metal split taped to it. It would be several more days before the stitches along his right brow could be removed. He kept his head down ignoring the snickers and whispers. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It was his first day back to school since the incident. He missed more than a week of classes; three days in the hospital and four days at home. He arrived at his locker. He tore off the numerous pictures of nude men and crude drawings of penises covering the door. He slowly removed his backpack from his shoulder. The weight made his body ache. He reviewed the assignment lists from his first three classes. He dreaded the amount of work it would take to catch up. Now that he couldn’t play football, the teachers wouldn’t be as lenient when it came to the quality of his schoolwork. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]There was one thing that made the day a little more bearable. Chad didn’t show up for their third period class. It was one of the two they shared. The other was gym. His current condition and a doctor’s note meant Randy wouldn’t have to attend PE for some time. The sudden stitch in his side made Randy look down the hall to the boys’ room; his medication was playing havoc with his bladder. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He walked into the bathroom as two small framed boys were leaving. One yelled “faggot alert” before the door shut. Randy felt a twinge of sorrow. His bravado was destroyed along with his body. Even the geeks weren’t afraid to borate him now. He unzipped his fly once he reached the urinal. He inhaled sharply as he pulled out his damaged tool. He clenched his teeth at the stinging pain as the powerful stream of urine coursed through this shaft. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He heard the bathroom door open. He didn’t bother turning his head. The footsteps sounded heavy. The room darkened as the other visitor approached. The person went to another urinal near Randy. He could sense the person was large. He took up the space of two normal boys. Randy’s heart became to beat rapidly. He squeezed his muscles to stop the flow from his bladder. He zipped his pants and pulled the flushing handle. Without raising his head, he took a few steps back and turned toward the door. “Did I give you permission to leave?” The booming voice echoed in the small tiled room. Randy closed his eyes tightly as both of his hands defensively formed tight fists. He took a deep breath and looked up. He could only see the person’s back; it was as wide as a barn door. It had to be Chad. No one else could be that big. Hell, no human should be that big.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hi, Cccchad.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Did you miss me, runt?” Chad asked without turning around. Randy said nothing. His flight response was in high gear. It felt as if his heart was going to explode. Chad twisted his torso momentarily to glance at the other boy. “You look like shit. I forgot how long it takes for you mortals to heal.” Chad put his hands on top of his head and arched his back slightly. His heavy stream of piss splattered against the porcelain. The smell of ammonia and musk permeated the air. Chad gave a loud sigh. After about half a minute the volume of liquid expelled by Chad began to lessen. “There I’m done. Get over here and lick my cock dry.” Randy didn’t move. Chad twisted his body again and spoke much more forcibly. “Get over here and lick my cock dry, runt.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Please Chad”, Randy raised his head to look up at Chad. “His eyes, my God, what happened to his eyes”, he thought before lowering his gaze. “Dddon’t do this. You said you wouldn’t hurt me again if I didn’t say anything. I swear I didn’t tell anyone.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You’ve turned into such a wuss. No wonder the dust rejected you.” Chad turned his entire body around his incredible endowment still exposed. Randy couldn’t believe Chad was even bigger than the last time he saw him. His entire body looked like a morphed drawing of a professional bodybuilder. How could any one have muscles that big and still be able to move? Chad put his hands on his hips and bounced his pecs. The muscle movement caused his skin tight shirt to rise up to reveal his deeply etched abs. “All I told you to do was lick me dry. I’m not asking for much. I don’t want any of those embarrassing drip spots on my new pants. Took me forever to find something in my size. I had to order them from a special web site. I fill them out damn good don’t I?” Chad ran is hands over his huge thighs and up over his round ass. His cock started to pulse as he felt his hulking lower body. “Have you ever seen muscles this big and their hard as steel too? And the strength they’ve given me is incredible.” Randy didn’t respond. Chad’s voice became sharper. “Come on wuss, I don’t have all day.” Randy stepped closer to Chad before dropping to his knees. He reached up to grab the ten inches of semi-soft meat. Chad slapped Randy’s hand away, “Did I say you could touch it?” Randy flinched and leaned back. “You haven’t earned that privilege yet.” Randy looked up and saw Chad looking down at him with a smirk. “You should consider yourself honored. You know how many of your schoolmates would love to be on their knees before me? There’s an actual wait list to taste my cock.” Randy kept his hands at his side and leaned forward. Using only his tongue he licked the drop of urine hanging from the pencil thick opening at Chad’s bulbous cock head. The salty and sour substance made Randy recoil slightly. Randy was suddenly blinded by a stream of hot urine. Chad laughed, “Guess I wasn’t done after all.” He reached down and gave his cock a good shake before stuffing it back into his tight pants and zipping it close. He continued to laugh as he walked past Randy to get to one of the sinks. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy used his hands to wipe Chad’s waste water from his eyes. Once he was able to focus he realized Chad wasn’t in front of him anymore, but he didn’t move. He hoped Chad would leave without further humiliation. He stayed on his knees with his head down, his back to Chad. He listened as Chad washed and dried his hands. Without warning, he felt himself being lifted up by the back of his shirt collar. He was thrown up against the wall. Chad put his hand around Randy’s throat; his long fingers almost completely encircling Randy’s 20” neck. The fear in Randy’s eyes was obvious. “Who’s this frightened little boy. What happened to the big jock that ruled this school? The man everybody wanted or wanted to be. The whole team worshipped you. I remember the first time I laid eyes on you. You were in your tight gym shorts doing pull-ups without a shirt. I thought you were the fucking hottest thing alive. I would have given anything to have a body like yours.” Chad leaned in and kissed Randy hard. He pulled away, licked his lips, then used his other hand to tear open Randy’s oversized flannel shirt. He ran his hand over Randy’s bruised physique as if searching for something that was missing. “Why do you feel so small and weak?” Chad looked into Randy’s frightening eyes once more. Chad’s eyes were filled with sadness. “I never felt more alive than when you fucked me in the shower. I want to feel that way again. Come on, damn you, fight back. Take control of me.” Without realizing it Chad had lifted Randy off the ground with his choke hold.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy began to cough. “I can’t breathe, Chad. You’re choking me. You’re too strong.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chad’s expression went from sadness to anger. He loosened his grip slightly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“If you can’t make me your bitch, you’ll have to become mine again.” Chad reached down and ripped the top button off Randy’s jeans. He pulled down his pants and boxers to his thighs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy was pleading for him to stop. “Please Chad, you can’t do this again. You hurt me really bad last time. I can’t take it again. Please I beg of you, I’ll do anything else. Please Chad, no.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chad ignored him. He flipped Randy over. He held the side of his head against the wall with one hand as if palming a basketball. For the first time Chad saw the evidence of the damage he did the last time they were together. “Jesus Christ, my cock did that to you. I thought ripping someone a new asshole was just an expression.” He ran his fingers over the web of broken blood vessels radiating from Randy’s anus. “So is it true, if I fuck you again, they’ll have to attach a plastic bag outside of your gut to collect your shit? Is that it, runt?” Randy started to sob uncontrollably. Chad leaned in and whispered into Randy’s ear. “Then no one will ever want to be you again.” Randy could feel Chad’s body making contact with his. Then Chad stopped and pulled back. “What the hell do you want? This has nothing to do with you; it’s between him and me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“If it involves him, it involves me.” Randy’s head was facing the other direction. He couldn’t see who it was. The speech pattern sounded familiar, but he didn’t recognize the voice. It had the same deep bass as Chad’s. “Let him go now.” Chad released his hold on Randy’s head. He kept the same position, afraid to move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You sure you want to do this, kid. You’re still in the dusted phase. I’m set. That means I’m a hell of lot stronger than you. Think about that before you make your next move.” Chad said confidently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“True. You can probably take me now. But I won’t go down as easily as the others in this school. You know I’m the only one you can really challenge you. Yeah, you are set. I’m still growing. I’m practically your size right now. Imagine how much bigger and stronger I’ll be when I set. Think about that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]There was a long pause as both huge men sized each other up. “We’ll settle who the real man is when you set. Until then you two losers deserve each other.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy felt Chad leave; the floor actually vibrated from his heavy steps. When he heard the door close he started to sob again. “Hey, it’s all right Randy. He’s gone. I don’t think he’ll bother you again. Get yourself dressed.” The strange voice sounded gentler and younger. Randy pushed himself from the wall and wiped his eyes. He pulled up his pants and wrapped his torn shirt around his torso. He turned around. He slowly raised his eyes to take in the savior in front of him. He was huge, smaller than Chad, but there was something about him that made him more impressive. Maybe it was his symmetry, his more dramatic chest to waist ratio, or the larger bulge behind the fly of his tight jeans. The thick stubble covering his strong chin and concave cheeks made him look more rugged and intimidating than Chad. His eyes looked normal. They were bright and kind. Suddenly it dawned on Randy, “Mark!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah bro, it’s me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What…how…wwwhen?” Randy’s mind was moving so fast he couldn’t form the words.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’ve been dusted for the past five days.” Mark said humbly forcing his hands into his tight pockets. He dropped his eyes to the floor. “I’m sorry I didn’t visit you in the hospital. I’ve avoided you at home too. I asked mom and dad not to tell you what was happening to me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“But why?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You took it so hard when your body rejected the dust. I’ve never seen you like that before. I heard mom taking to someone on the phone about you being suicidal. I didn’t want to make you feel worse. I thought it best just to stay away.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy fell back against the wall. He ran his fingers through his hair. “I thought it was because you were still angry at me or embarrassed by what happened. I felt so alone. I thought you disowned me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark raised his eyes and gave Randy a how-could-you-think-that look, “Never, you’re my brother. I love you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy crossed his arms over his chest and looked away. His eyes filled with tears. He began to sob again. “I’m sorry I disappointed you. I’m sorry for being such a jerk. I’m sorry you had to protect your big brother from Chad. I’m sorry I’m so worthless. I’m sorry…I’m sorry for everything.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark walked over and put his hand on top of Randy’s head and pulled him into his powerful body. “It’s okay. You have nothing to apologize for. I have a better understanding of what you were going through, what you were feeling. I don’t blame you for anything. What Chad did to you wasn’t your fault. You never hurt him like this. You didn’t deserve this.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The two hugged for a several minutes until Randy regained his composure. Randy put his hands on his taller sibling’s chest and pushed himself away. “Christ, you’re body is like a rock.” Randy wiped his eyes. “Look at the size of your arms. You must be one strong mother fucker.” Both boys gave each other a small smile. Randy pointed his finger at his brother as to scold him, “You aren’t allowed to punch in the shoulder anymore.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, no?” Mark raised his fist and faked a punch. Randy flinched. “Wus”, Mark grinned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It’s not fair; you’re so much bigger and stronger than me.” Randy mocked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hey, I never sounded like that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Both boys laughed. “Let’s get out of here, little brother. I think we deserve to ditch the rest of the day.” Randy checked his appearance in the mirror. He wiped his face with a damp paper towel and straightened his clothes. “How about a trip to Cohen’s? My treat!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“For a waffle bowl chocolate fudge sundae? I can down three or four of them.” Mark asked excitedly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy scanned his brother’s impressive bulk reflected in the mirror. “This is going to cost me a fortune isn’t it?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark nodded, “Hey, you owe me for saving your ass…..literally.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Not funny” Randy said with a smirk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-----------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It was lunch time. The secretary’s from the surrounding high rise office buildings gathered at the windows which overlooked the construction site. Right on time, David came into view. Many of voyeurs bit their lip as an erotic wave overcame their bodies at seeing him. He pulled the bottom hem of his sweat soaked v-neck, sleeveless t-shirt out from inside the waistband of his pants. The wet, thin, white material was virtually transparent from being stretched tightly across his chest. The excess material of the 3XL shirt had to be folded over itself before he could tuck it inside the loose 36” waist band of his pants. He was buying clothing almost daily to keep up with his increasing size. The shirt was the largest WalMart sold. It was designed for a fat man, David was anything but fat. He grabbed the bottom of the shirt and raised his arms to pull it up over his head. The flowing fabric around his waist lifted easily. But removing the shirt from his chest proofed more of a challenge. The half’s day worth of physical labor had pumped up his immense arms. He struggled to free his bulging biceps from the too small arm holes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]With his arms over his head, his cobra hood-like lat spread was displayed in its full glory. His deeply recessed arm pits had only a light spattering of blond hair. The struggle with his shirt caused his muscles to flex and bulge. His hyper developed torso was covered in the deeply tanned skin of a young man who worked outside for a living. It’s smooth surface marred only by the prominent ridges of his massive musculature and web of feeder veins. The thickest blood lines ran from his dense intercostals, over his cobbled abdominals before disappearing down into his crotch. The loose waist band of his work pants revealed just the top of his overstuffed jock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Getting frustrated David pulled more forcibly on the shirt. The side seam of the cotton shirt tore for the strain. “Shit, not again” David mumbled as he lowered his arms. The movement allowed his giant pectorals to return to their resting position. The wide slabs of muscle created an overhang of several inches; enough to cover half of an average man’s hand. Their mammoth size forced his nipples to roll under the muscle making them almost disappear from view. The gravity defying muscle also protruded out over his abdominal wall casting a shadow over the first two bricks of his eight pack. He ran the balled up shirt over his monstrous torso to soak up the excess sweat. His heavy pec meat was pushed up before rebounding back into formation seductively. He twisted the shirt in his hands to wring out the sweat. The effort caused his seat cushion like pecs to swell to the point they touched his chin. They created enough cleavage to swallow a man’s entire hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David tossed his shirt near on top of the ice chest he used as a lunch box. He looked up at the exposed I-beam over his head. He raised his hands and gripped the steel. He remembered when he had to jump to reach it, now he didn’t even have to stretch to his full height. He started to do traditional pull-ups, finishing 40 in less than a minute. He widened his grip and did another fast set. He moved his hands to the other side and did 40 more with his head moving in front of the beam to work more of his upper back. He dropped one hand and did one arm pull-ups until his arm failed. He switched hands and worked until failure again. He let himself drop allowing his feet to touch the ground for the first time since he started the session. He swung his swollen arms to stretch out his muscles. Once again his body was covered in glistening sweat. He stacked two cinder blocks on top of each other and another set about three feet away. He put his hands on the blocks and did pushups; allowing his chest to drop past the plane of the blocks. This allowed him to work his chest muscles deeper. He did 200 reps, before repositioning his body so his feet rested on the blocks and his hands were on the ground. He did another set, before standing and stretching out his muscles again. His pumped up pecs now touched his chin even when not flexed. The veins covering his body had doubled in thickness. His skin tightened around his engorged muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As he exercised several of his peers gathered to watch him. All had been rejected by the dust. They lost all the gains they enjoyed during the too short superman phase. They now kept their shirts on to cover their average bodies. They munched on their unhealthy meals as David showed them what a man in supreme physical condition could do. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David raised a seven foot piece of steel beam to one end and carefully twisted his body underneath it. He slowly balanced the beam on his shoulders. After securing his footing he began to do squats, making sure his knees reached the most effective 90 degree angle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Christ, how strong are you?” One of his onlookers asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Not strong enough”, David growled forcing another rep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You do the work of three men all morning and still have the energy to work out during your lunch. You’re making us normal guys look bad, David.” The haggard man took a bite of his bologna sandwich. He added with his mouth full, “How long are you going to push yourself like this? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David thought, first they complained I wasn’t doing enough work, now they’re upset I’m doing too much. He stood tall and let the beam fall off his shoulders. His body expanded and fell with each deep breath. He gasped for air before answering. “I’m going to work out for as long as I can. Once I set I won’t be able to get any bigger.” He pulled a four pack of Muscle Milk from his cooler and drank one after another. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It’s been like three weeks, I thought the Dusted phase only lasted a week.” Another worker added. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“The average is eight days; I’m on day twelve.” David flexed his arm. He couldn’t help but smile as the vast mound of beef morphed into a split peak of rock hard muscle. It looked even bigger than he remembered. “I guess I’m just lucky.” He then ate two grilled chicken breasts wrapped in a whole-grain tortilla. He washed it down with another can of protein shake from a new 4 pack. He walked back to the I-beam overhead and began doing hanging crunches. After doing a torturous one hundred reps he began to crunch to the side to work his obloquies. He dropped to his feet after working his muscles to failure again. He stood their breathing deeply. His torso looked like the exaggerated breast plates worn by ancient Roman soldiers as armor. David ran his hand over his abs, they felt like they were made of bronze too. David could see the look of envy in his coworkers’ eyes. After a minute’s rest, David began another circuit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David finished in squat set. His ballooning quads were testing the stretch fabric of his new pants. The back seam was given him a painful wedgie as his glutes grew larger and rounder. Exercise didn’t only cause his muscles to grow. His dust infused body reacted to the effort by lengthening and thickening his bones too. He had grown a foot in the last two weeks. He now stood at 6’ 5”. David loved his new height. He no longer got lost in the crowd or felt claustrophobic. The whole world was more open with his clear view over the masses. He liked how people looked at him too. Men and women always flirted with him because of his golden boy looks; but it was harmless and playful. Now he saw primal, animalistic lust mixed with a little fear. His cute boy days were gone. He welcomed his new role as an undeniable alpha male. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]That status was reinforced by his cock and balls which kept pace with his increasing height. Having been a well endowed man prior to becoming dusted, he now packed over a foot of meat between his legs. It was proportionally thicker too. His too tight pants fought back as his package demanded more room. He needed to make an adjustment. David saw everyone staring at him. He bent to get a gallon jug of water from his cooler. As he moved he casually palmed his equipment and pulled up to ease his discomfort. David put the cool bottle on his forehead as he caught his breath. His skin glowed red from the rush of blood to his growing muscles. Sweat ran down the topography of his body like mountain springs through the Rockies.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“David, you look like one of the drawings in my kid’s anatomy books. It’s like I can see right through your skin.” The bologna eater commented.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“He’s right, dude. Do you have any fat on you at all? I don’t think that’s healthy” another asked rubbing his soft belly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David looked down at his shredded torso. “It’s just because I’m a little dehydrated. Once I drink this water my skin will plump up again.” David unscrewed the cap. He felt strange. He repositioned his legs to retain his balance. He raised the jug to his mouth, but before he could get it to his lips his entire body spasmed. He dropped the jug. He reached for a support beam to keep from falling. “That was weird. I must be more dehydrated than I thought.” Again his muscles spasmed, this time it was so violent everyone saw it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Dude, are you okay?” one of his coworkers asked. They all stood up and looked at their colleague with concern.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David put both hands on the beam. “I think so. I never felt anything like…” Again his body convulsed, then again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Shit, his muscles are actually growing” an onlooker said pointing to the modern day Hercules. David growled deeply. He felt a rush of energy surging through every muscle in his body. He tightened his grip on the beam. David’s body vibrated. He growled again, this time his voice was deeper. His cock hardened, shot a load, and relaxed all within a second; like a cannon going off. Then it was over. David caught his breath. He fully recovered within seconds. He let go of the beam and realized the surface retained the imprint of his fingers. He had actually caused the steel to bend. He straightened his back, pushed back his shoulders and lifted his chest. He felt good; amazingly good. He bounced on the balls on his feet. He felt heavier and lighter at the same time. He looked down to try to see his body. His chest blocked more of his view than before. He looked at his arms; they looked like they were flexed even when relaxed. He put his hand on his chest. The muscle didn’t move. It felt incredibly hard. It was like he was touching another man’s body. He finally looked up and saw the crew staring at him. “Your eyes, you’ve set. Shit, you’re a fucking Blue!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David smiled, “No way.” He straightened his arms with a slight twist to make his triceps explode. He wondered if what he heard was true about becoming twice as strong when you turn. He reached for the I-beam he struggled with when he did his squats. He bent down to grab the I-beam, ignoring the ripping sound from the seat of his pants. He was able to lift it easily with both hands. He held it out parallel to the ground and did a few curls. His arms bulged with unimaginable strength. “Fuck” David screamed. “This feels like it’s made of aluminum, not steel.” He dropped the beam and did a double bicep pose. He flexed them harder watching the larger muscles stretch his thin skin tighter. He never felt so massive or strong. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Does that mean you’re going to look like that for the rest of your life?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David ran his hands over his incredibly cut body, “I guess”. He was elated his turned when he did. He wondered if his face changed any more and what his eyes looked like. He saw the crew’s vehicles parked nearby. He began to walk toward the makeshift parking lot. With his first step, his pants began to tear. By the time he reached the first truck, his pants were shredded. David put his hand on the truck’s side view mirror to tilt it toward him. The mirror came off in his hand. “Shit, sorry Mike. I have to get used to my new strength.” He said to the truck’s owner. Mike just raised his hand to say it was okay, unable to speak. David raised the mirror and saw his reflection. His eyes had the tell-tale double halo of pale blue. The halos were only a tint lighter than his natural eye color. He ran his hand over his face. It had changed, not as dramatically; but his features were enhanced. He looked more mature, rugged, manly. He titled the mirror down to see his chest. It too looked more manly, like something you would see in a comic book. His pecs were squarer in shape and covered in striations. He cupped one as if it was a woman’s breast. It filled his hand like a bag of wet sand. He couldn’t believe the size and weight on just one of his tits. He flexed it. The heavy slab transformed into a sphere of granite within his hand. No woman could do that. He squeezed it, but couldn’t dent it. He then slammed his fist into it like a gorilla declaring his supremacy. His huge fist bounced off painlessly. “Fuck me” David whispered getting turned on by his own body. David gently put the mirror on the top of the truck’s hood. He bent forward to see the rest of his body the best he could. He noticed how ridiculous his pants looked. With a quick jerk the waistband, the only part still intact, snapped. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He held the remnants of his pants in his hand. He looked down at his one remaining piece of undamaged clothing; his jock. The cotton pouch was damp from his explosive orgasm. It was overwhelmed by the size of his equipment. Parts of him were spilling out in every direction. The weight of his manhood pulled the waistband down lower than it should be. The base of his thick cock, surrounded by blonde pubic hair, was visible. David tried pulling up on the waistband to provide better coverage, but it only caused his oversized package to flop around obscenely. David raised his head and saw the other men staring at him. They had no clear emotion on their faces, but their crotches showed their true feelings. They all looked smaller; or was he just bigger. David moved his gaze upward. He saw the people pressed up against the office windows looking down at him. The situation finally dawned on him. He was standing in his underwear while more than a hundred people were staring at him. And by their reaction, they didn’t find it at all amusing. David started to become aroused. “Hey Mike, tell the supervisor what happened. I have to leave. I can’t work like this.” David went to his truck. The other men moved to keep him in their view. His smooth ass fully exposed by the thin straps of the jock. David stepped into the cab. By the tight fit, he knew he was definitely bigger than he was this morning. After a quick wave, David drove off the lot. He kept one hand on the wheel while the other explored his new body. He kept checking himself out in the rearview mirror. He found a deserted side street and parked. He leaned back and freed his stiffy from its pouch. It slapped his washboard stomach with a loud smack. His earlier cum made a perfect lube as he began to stroke his steel ruler. Within seconds he came again. The spunk shot up out of the purple knob several inches before splashing onto David’s pec shelf. He rubbed his self made lotion into his smooth skin. He looked at himself in the mirror. “I bet no one ever calls me scrappy again.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]----------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark was finishing the last part of his third sundae. He tossed the container into one of the trash cans that lined the pathway which dissected the park. He was moving very slow and taking small strides. He knew it was uncomfortable for his brother to walk. “Why don’t we sit for awhile? If we get home too early mom will know we ditched school.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Okay, if you want to.” Randy said secretly glad for the respite. He sat down on the metal bench, taking several minutes to get comfortable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark sat down at the opposite end of bench, not wanting to crowd his brother. The two boys sat there in silence for several minutes. Two attractive women in their 20s jogged along the path in front of them. The women scanned the brothers and smiled. After they passed, the boys could hear them giggling. “Even looking like Frankenstein’s monster, you still turn the girls head bro”, Mark said tapping on Randy’s thigh with the back of his hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“They weren’t looking at me, big guy. They probably didn’t even notice I was sitting here.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark looked down at his body and ran his hand over his powerful chest before it settled on the bulge at his crotch. “Oh, yeah, I keep forgetting.” He looked over to his brother who was staring off into the distance. He looked so frail. “Are you going to be all right?” Mark asked softly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, the doctors think I’ll be fine in time.” Randy answered without turning his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Of course you will. I meant with me becoming a Blue.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy looked at Mark. “Mark, I’m truly happy for you. I wish I was selected too, but there’s nothing I can do about it. It seems the world is changing and I’m being left behind. My whole life was based on being a powerful athlete. It was who I was, why I existed. I have to adapt or die, right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s not true. All the college and professional teams have banned Blues from playing in their leagues because of our advantages. You can still live the life you dreamed about; going to college on a football scholarship, winning the Heinsman and becoming a NFL star. Nothing’s changed.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy looked away again. “It just wasn’t about playing football, it was….” He stopped and rubbed his forehead. “It was about being bigger and better than every one else. I know I sound like an ego-maniac, but I liked having that power, being special, admired. Now I’ll always be second rate. I don’t know if I want to bother anymore. It takes so much time and effort. Now, it seems pointless somehow.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark wanted to say something to comfort Randy, but what he said was true. He would never reach the level of physical development of a Blue. “You know so much about building up your body. I wish I knew what I was doing. I may only have another day or two before I set. I want to get as big as possible before then.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really? I never thought you were interested in that stuff. I couldn’t understand why? You had such potential; perfect genetics, an ideal mesomorph. I guess I can say it now. I was a little jealous of you. I never encouraged you to work out because I knew you would probably surpass me.” Randy paused. “I was such a selfish jerk. I’m sorry for that too.” Randy smiled, “Now I’m a lot jealous of you. Serves me right.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You, jealous of me? That’s a laugh. You were idolized by everyone I knew. You have no ideal how hard it was being your little brother.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“And you have no ideal how many girls asked me about you; my better looking younger brother.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]‘Girls! Who? Was it Britney Simms? Give me names, damn you!” Mark asked playfully shaking his brother’s shoulders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Calm down, horn dog. Looking like that you can have any girl you want, including Britney Simms with her huge set of hooters.” Both boys laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark let go of his brother and fell back onto the bench. “It’s weird, unlike most guys; I never wanted to become a Blue. They looked like freaks to me. I wanted to look, you know, strong like you, but not get as big as the Blues I saw on TV. The way people look at them and treat them; it’s kind of perverted or something. It gives me the willies.” Randy laughed. Mark chuckled too then looked away from his brother. “Then I heard what happened to you. I knew it had to be Chad. No other guy would be strong enough to do that. I got so mad I went to the basement and used your old weight set. I wanted to get bigger than him so I could kick his ass. It felt incredible controlling those weights, challenging your self to lift more and more. I felt invincible when my muscles were pumped up with blood, I could actually feel them getting bigger and stronger. Now I understand why you got off on lifting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Wow, you are hooked”, Randy said with a smirk. “So you’ve been working out with my old weights? That’s great. I heard you guys can work out as much as you want and your muscles fully recover in hours. That’s amazing. I had to chart out different body parts on different days and do split routines. It was such a pain.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well I was working out, but after the third day your weight set became too light.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“But my weight set tops out at 310 pounds. You can bench 310 already?” Randy eyes went to the thick slabs of pec meat pushing out Eric’s tight shirt. Eric nodded his head yes. “Well, I guess someone your size should be benching that much. It’s what I was doing during my superman phase?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Wait, benching is when you’re lying on your back and you push the weight up right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Duh?” Randy mocked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, I could do that by the end of my first day. I was thinking you meant lifting the weight by bending my arms while standing.” Mark bent his arms at the elbow to give an example.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You’re curling 310 pounds? But that’s impossible; I was never able to…” Randy stopped himself. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I can only do it like 7 or 8 times before my arm gets tired.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Arm? As in you’re curling 310 pounds with one arm?” Randy looked at the mound of muscle filling out the short sleeve of Mark’s shirt. A white line appeared where the bottom of the sleeve met his skin. His arms did seem proportionately larger than the rest of his body. “Hhhhow big are your arms anyway?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark shrugged his shoulders, “You’re the expert. You tell me.”. He pulled up the sleeve on his right arm and flexed it in front of Randy. A huge boulder erupted from under his smooth skin. The muscles of his bicep and forearm were so large they prevented him from bending past a 90 degree angle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy swallowed hard, “Jesus”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Do you want to touch it? It’s really hard.” Mark said proudly running his other hand over it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No”, Randy blurted out. He moved down the bench further away from Mark. He could see the hurt look on his brother’s face. “Sorry, dude. But it’s just not cool for two men to be feeling each other’s muscles in public; especially brothers. People will get the wrong idea.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark lowered his arm and pulled the sleeve back down over his bicep. He lowered his head and spoke to the ground. “Sorry, I just wanted to impress you. I was hoping maybe you could….help me get bigger. Because you know so much about that stuff, I thought you could, you know, become my trainer or something.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy looked at the giant next to him. He could still see his shy little brother hidden under all that muscle. He slid over closer to him. Randy looked around and folded his arms over his chest. With his hand covered by his other arm, he felt his brother’s bicep. “You did impress me, kiddo.” He squeezed it harder. “Damn, it’s like a rock and you aren’t even flexing.” With that Mark curled his wrist and bent his elbow forcing his bicep to grow. The sleeve prevented it from reaching its full size. Wanting to amaze his brother even more, he flexed harder. There was a strange creaking, then a faint ripping sound. The sharp peak of his bicep emerged from a tear in the sleeve. Mark laughed, then straightened his arm and flexed again harder. The tear grew until it reached the hem shredding the sleeve. “Holy shit. That was incredible. Like something out of an Incredible Hulk movie.” Randy looked up at the gleeful face of his brother then back at the shirt. “Hey wait a minute, is that my shirt?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, sorry.” Mark said as he tried to smooth the pieces of the sleeve. “None of my clothes fit me any longer and you never wore it because it was too…” Mark stopped talking not wanting to insult his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Too big on me? It’s okay. It’s the truth. I was waiting until I could fill it out like you do. But it’s too small for you, bro. Regular clothes aren’t made for someone with your build. You’re going to have to buy clothes made for Blues.” Mark wrapped his arm around his brother’s bull neck and pulled him closer. “But let’s wait until you set, because I’m going to be working you so hard you’re going to be growing by the hour.” Randy gave Mark a noogy. Mark pushed his brother away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You’re going to train me?” Mark asked with a big smile. Randy shook his head yes with a bigger smile. “All right, bro.” Mark raised his fist to punch him in the shoulder. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Ut uh, remember we talked about that, big guy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Scientists are meeting in Geneva to discuss the newest development in the Blue syndrome that has inflicted the men of the world. First we had the super man phase, then the judgment phase, followed by what was believed to be the final phase commonly referred to as being Dusted. Well, men who enter the Dusted Phase, enter another phase after six to twelve days; the average being seven days. This is being referred as the Blue phase because of the tell tale change to the man’s eyes; two pale blue halos encircling the inner and outer edges of his irises. Once again we have SNS contributing medical correspondent, Dr. Jonas Moore, to update this ever evolving story.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Dr. Jonas, what happens to a man when he becomes Blue?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]When a man transitions from the Dusted to the Blue phase is marks the end of his second super charged puberty. After a last burst of growth, the increases in height, muscle mass, strength, and genital size all appear to stop; along with the deepening of the voice and the thickening of facial hair. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]When you say stop, does that mean their bodies can’t grow any larger no matter how much they exercise. What Blues refer to as being set.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Yes, when a man becomes a Blue his body chemistry changes again. The super charged hormone that allowed him to enter his second super puberty changes into an enzyme of which we have never seen before. This enzyme changes the Blue’s body chemistry in a truly miraculous way. The muscle fibers actually mutant, becoming more dense. The denser muscle is much harder and stronger, about two to three times stronger than the muscle while in the Dusted phase.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]But wasn’t a Dusted man already pound for pound, twice as strong as an average man?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Yes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So a Blue is at least four times stronger than a non-Blue of the same size: if a non-Blue was capable of ever becoming the same size of a Blue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]That is correct, Dan, or about seven or eight times as strong as an average man. But that’s not the truly amazing part. This harder, stronger muscle sort of locks in place or sets in size. Not only can it not get any bigger, but it can not get any smaller either.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So even if a Blue never exercises again, he will retain his massive musculature. The doctor shook his head yes. That is amazing and every man’s wish. Does this enzyme affect any other parts of the Blues body?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Yes, it seems to affect every part and system in his body. Some we don’t fully understand; like the changing of the irises. There is research that shows besides the color change it impacts the man’s vision too. His vision corrects to better than 20/20. His other senses appeared to be heightened also. More research is being done. But we do know the same setting or locking effect occurs on his fat cells. Unlike most men’s fat cells which expand when he eats more calories than his body needs, a Blues fat cells can not expand past their set size. This makes it impossible for a Blue to become fat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So not only does a Blue not have to exercise to keep his muscle mass, he can eat whatever he wants and never get fat. That’s not only every man’s dream, that’s every couch potato’s dream. Both men laugh. Wow, so doctor, does every dusted man become a Blue or is it like the judgment phase where only a select few move on to the next phase?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Good question, Dan. So far every Dusted man has become a Blue. But the first man to become a Blue was reported less than a week ago, so much about this newest phase is unknown.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Does any research indicate we can expect another phase to develop after this Blue phase?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]No, but the Blue syndrome impact on the human race is unprecedented in medical history. We just have no idea what will happen in the coming days, weeks, or years[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]How long will a Blue’s set physique stay set?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]We don’t know. Since this is so new, we have no idea how the Blue’s will age. Only time will tell.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Thank you Dr. Moore. We will be back with nation’s weather after this brief commercial break.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric heard the doorbell. He turned off the television in the loft and descended the open staircase that connected the second floor of his large modern home to the living room. He saw Tethon’s BMW convertible in the driveway through the large expanse of glass that encased the room. Eric hadn’t seen Tethon in weeks. He was still hurting from their last conversation at the gym. Eric took a deep breath before he opened the door. Both men were stunned by what was on the other side. Eric moved his mouth but no words came out. The blood drained from his face, he gripped the door handle tighter as he felt faint.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon recovered quicker than Eric. A rush of male confidence swept over him. He smirked before speaking. “What haven’t you ever scene a Duster before?” The answer was no. Eric had seen pictures and videos, but never one in the flesh. It was estimated that less than a quarter of a million men worldwide became Dusters.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Tethon?” Eric was finally able to force out. But the next word got stuck, “Whaa.aa.aa..a”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon started to laugh. “I never get tired of people’s reactions. Somehow I thought you would be different. But I guess even some one like you would be overwhelmed when seeing me.” Eric’s eyes darted around Tethon’s body trying to comprehend what he had become. Before him was the biggest man he had ever seen. He had to be at least 6’ 8” and weigh over 300 pounds of raw power. Each muscle was insanely large and distinct. It was like his body was made of individual anatomically correct balloons filled to the breaking point then assembled to create the perfect form of a muscular man. Somehow he looked both buoyant and heavy at the same time. Tethon wore only sunglasses, posing briefs and sandals. The bright blue briefs had to be especially designed for him. The pouch was much larger than normal briefs, but still he completely filled it. The outline of his equipment was clearly visible through the thin, shiny blue material. Having known him intimately, Eric knew everything about Tethon was bigger than before. Tethon noticed Eric’s focus. He pulled up on the thin straps that hugged his impossibly narrow hips. The movements made every muscle in his torso flex. He then cupped his package before skimming his hand over his washboard abs and swollen pecs. His smallest command made his bulk ripple with unsurpassed strength. He knew Eric was a pec man. So he purposely bounced his beefy tits. Tethon was enjoying seeing the lust in Eric’s eyes. “Aren’t you going to ask me in, sweety?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Huh?” Eric looked up to see Tethon’s face. Even his face was enhanced, more beautiful. “Oh, sssure, please come in”. Tethon took the step up from the front stoop to pass over the threshold. Now on the same level, Eric realized just how much taller Tethon was. Eric’s vision was totally blocked by Tethon’s massive body. He took a step back so not to make contact with the hulk. Tethon moved sideways to pass Eric. He stopped momentarily to flex his pecs which were now only inches away from Eric’s drooling mouth. The smirk never left Tethon’s face as he stared down at his former lover. Tethon turned his back to his host to enter the living room. He could feel Eric’s eyes on him so he flexed his lats slightly to improve the show. Eric’s mouth dropped open again as he saw Tethon’s back. He looked as massive from behind as head on. His shoulders had to be over a yard wide, while the circumference of his thick chest at least twice that. His lower back had the imprint of the Christmas tree every bodybuilder desired. The sinewy cords of his legs bulged with every step. The breadth of his quads made his hips look even narrower. Eric’s eyes were drawn to Tethon’s ass. The two globes slithered up and down in his briefs as he walked. Each massive glute was partially exposed by the Brazilian cut of his posers. “I’m happy to be Blue” was embroidered just below the pencil thin waistband in small white letters. Tethon made it to the white leather sectional and plopped his enhanced frame down. One huge hand immediately began to caress his heavy pecs. Eric was still in the doorway clutching the knob. Tethon could see Eric’s frank plumping up in his pant leg. He said smugly, “Come, Eric. Pick your jaw off the floor and sit down.” Tethon patted the seat next to him with his free hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric snapped out of his stupor and pulled his eyes off of Tethon for the first time. He closed the door and sat down in the chair diagonally across his quest. He stood up again almost immediately. He shook his leg and pulled up on his loose fitting lounging pants. The outline of his semi-hard cock was apparent through the think material. He turned red from embarrassment. He rubbed his hands together and let his eyes roam the room. Whenever his gaze fell on Tethon he found him smiling and calmly feeling up is body as he stared at his former lover. Feeling more and more uncomfortable Eric finally spoke, “You said you were a Duster, but the back of your briefs say you’re a Blue. Which is it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon sat up and leaned toward Eric. “Oh, I forgot about that. I wanted it to be a surprise.” He removed his mirrored sunglasses. “As of yesterday, I’m a Blue.” Eric’s looked into Tethon’s eyes. He had the mark of a Blue. The light blue rims contrasted eerily with his natural brown eye color. There was something hypnotic about the eyes. Eric felt himself getting lost in them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Aren’t you going to congratulate me?” Tethon asked calmly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric pulled his eyes away. “Of course, congratulations. When did your balls turn…I mean how long were you a Duster?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Nine days. That’s one more than the average. I think that’s why I’m bigger than most of the others. Plus I had a fantastic body as a foundation.” Chad flexed his 26” to proof his point. He moved his hand to feel his soccer ball size upper arm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“So you’re, uhm, set now. You can’t get any bigger, right?” Eric asked as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon smirked again. He lowered his arm and flopped back into the couch. His hand cupped his package. “Yeah, I guess I’ll have to somehow manage looking like this for the rest of my life.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric gulped the pool of salvia that formed in his mouth. “You must have spent a lot of time in the gym during your nine days.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Don’t remind me. I was almost half way through my Duster phase when the CDC came out with that advisory. If the fucking doctors got their thumbs out of their asses, I would be even bigger.” The anger in Tethon’s voice was clear. Eric didn’t understand it but he became slightly frightened. Tethon’s right hand returned to feeling up his chest. He rubbed himself as if calming an upset pet. “Stanley told me about you. It didn’t even occur to me you won’t be a Blue. I mean you were always this huge macho guy. But now you look so small.” Tethon’s King Cobra started to slither in his overstuffed pouch. “Fuck, I can’t believe I’m actually bigger than you.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric pulled his eyes away from his guest’s chest. He had to lick his lips before he spoke. “I heard most men lose what they gained during the super man phase. That hasn’t happened to me. I’m still putting on muscle faster than before and I’m really ripped.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“The super man phase it nothing compared to this” Tethon said still feeling up his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, I’ve put on fifteen pounds of muscle in the past two months and my body fat is at an all time low.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Fifteen pounds” Tethon mocked, “big fuckin deal.” He got to his feet and did a most muscular pose. “I’ve packed on 109 pounds of muscle and grew 5 inches.” He did a double bicep pose. “I can curl 500 pounds with one arm.” He lowered his arms and did a lat spread. “I’m benching 1600 pounds.” He flexed his quads. “And squatting over a ton.” He cupped his package again. “Hell even my cock is bigger than yours now. It’s almost a fucking foot of wrist thick meat. Fuck the clich? of having a beer can between your legs; I’ve got two cans stacked on top of each other.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric flinched with each pose. He felt small and weak for the first time in his adult life. He stood up and backed away. “I’m happy for you. I know standing out from the crowd was something you really wanted. Well now you have it. Since it didn’t happen to me, I’m glad it worked out for you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A big smile overtook Tethon’s face, he walked toward Eric. “Did you ever think one day you would be considered a small, insignificant man?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric backed further away from Tethon until his feet hit the bottom of the staircase causing him to lose his balance and fall on his ass. Tethon stood over him. Eric couldn’t see his face beyond his enormous pec shelf. He struggled to his feet and climbed several steps so he was taller than Tethon. He adjusted his loose clothing as he regained his composure “I may not be big in Blue standards, but I’m still bigger than the average man. Besides, the way I look isn’t the most important thing to me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You fucking hypocrite. You stand here in your half million dollar home paid for by men who jerk off while looking at you. Do you think those men will continue to pay you when they can look at someone like me.” Tethon slowly climbed the stairs getting closer to Eric. There was something in Tethon’s eyes Eric had never seen before and it wasn’t the blue halos. “When your puny ass is living out in the streets because you can’t pay your mortgage, you’ll realize how important your looks are.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“This is still my house, Tethon and I want you to leave.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I don’t care what you want” Tethon grabbed Eric’s hips and pulled him closer. “You don’t hold all the power in our relationship any more.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric avoided making eye contact. He leaned back away from Tethon’s overwhelming torso. “What relationship? Remember you ended it because you couldn’t survive in my shadow.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I don’t think that’s a problem anymore. Now I cast the bigger shadow.” Tethon said smugly. “Go ahead, I know you want to suck on my muscle tits. You haven’t taken your eyes off them since I arrived.” Eric looked into Tethon’s mesmerizing eyes. He shook his head no. Tethon smiled and moved his left hand to Eric’s lower back to pull him closer. With his right hand he took Eric’s wrist. Eric struggled but Tethon easily forced his smaller hand to his beefy chest. Eric couldn’t believe how easily Tethon was able to control him. Eric gasped when he made contact with the warm muscle slab. It was like touching the flesh of a thoroughbred stallion after it ran a race. One muscle pillow was twice the size of Eric’s hand. Eric let his whole body fall into Tethon. The heat and scent from Tethon swept over him. He could feel Tethon’s swollen package indent his stomach; the growing member demanding more space between them. Tethon brought his head next to Eric’s. He spoke softly but with malice. “You were always the one to decide when and how we made love. You allowed me to be on top when you deemed it; as if I was a dog that deserved a reward for being obedient. This time I call all the shots. Behave and I’ll throw you a real bone.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It wasn’t like that. I didn’t mean…you never said anything.” Eric said in a breathy voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon tightened his hold one Eric. With his steel hard manhood pressing into Eric’s diaphragm, Eric could barely inhale. His body collapsed further into the giant. His head rested on Tethon’s chest. He moaned his approval when Tethon began to undulate his pec like powerful waves lapping the shore. Eric closed his eyes enjoying the rhythmic motion. His shallow breathing made him sleepy. “I didn’t think I had to. I was just following the universal relationship rules. In the gay world the better looking one dominates; between men the stronger one. You had the advantages. But that was then; the advantages are all now mine.” Eric didn’t respond. The sound of Tet’s baritone voice resonated through his barrel chest and into Eric’s ear. Eric found it soothing, despite the harsh words. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon pulled Eric’s body away from his. He had never seen Eric look so vulnerable. He lifted Eric into his arms and carried him up the remaining stairs taking 3 steps at a time. The master suite’s door was closed. Tethon used his long, powerful leg to kick it open. He tossed the smaller man onto the bed. Eric saw Tethon’s growing rod escaping from its fabric prison. Tethon followed Eric’s eyes to his crotch. He stepped out of his custom briefs. Eric’s expression made it clear Tethon possessed the largest endowment he had ever seen. Tethon grabbed the bottom hem of Eric’s pants. With one powerful yank Eric’s own engorged rod was given its freedom. Tethon knelt on the bed; his mighty redwood-like thighs straddling Eric’s smaller limbs. Eric removed is shirt. Tethon put one hand on his own cock and one on Eric’s. He squeezed them both roughly. Eric never experienced being the smaller man before, somehow he found it liberating and oddly arousing. Waves of pleasure ran through Eric’s body each time Tethon tightened his grip. “I can’t believe you were once considered well hung.” Tethon let go of Eric’s unit. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric sat up and hugged Tethon’s waist. The smaller man began to suck on Tet’s tits. He nibbled at his nipples. “My God, even your nips are hard as steel.” He ran his tongue into the deep crease created by the heavy muscles overhang. He kept moaning and mumbling, “So big, so hard.” Thorough out it all Tethon didn’t move. Eric’s leaned back to catch his breath. He ran his hands over the muscle pillows trying to knead the marble-like mounds. “Please Tet bounce them for me.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The giant obliged by flexing his steely [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]pecs; individually or in unison. Eric was completely captivated by the random pattern. His throbbing cock began to leak precum. Unable to control himself Eric threw his arms around Tethon again and sucked on his tits. Tethon laughed, “This is the way it should have always been; you worshipping me.” Eric hugged Tet’s torso tighter. Using his massive body as a counterweight, Eric crunched his abs lifting his crotch up toward Tethon. His expertly maneuvered his cock into Tethon’s ass crack. Tethon pulled Eric’s arms off him and threw him down on the bed. “You always have to take the lead. I’m on top from now on.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sorry Tet. I just got carried away. Your body is so….” Eric explained.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon smirked. He did a double bicep pose. “Overwhelming. I know.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric wrapped is arms around the behemoth again. He rested his chin on one of Tethon’s abdominal bricks with his head tilted up. All he could see where Tethon’s giant pecs hanging over him. His childhood experience with Zeus flashed in his mind. He let go and began to slither away from Tethon. “I think I have some loose change on top of my bureau.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon grabbed Eric’s hips, instantly stopping his progress. “I’m not here to fulfill your fantasies. It’s all about me now.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Please Tet, it will only take a second. It will mean a lot to me. You know I’ve always wanted..” Eric’s speech was stopped by a violent blow. Eric backhanded him across the mouth. The power of the effortless swipe sent Eric reeling back. His head twisted away from the strike causing whiplash. Eric was dazed for a moment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Don’t you get it, moron. I don’t care what you want anymore.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric wiped the blood from his mouth. “What the hell’s wrong with you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, stop whining you wus. I wasn’t even trying to…” Tethon stopped talking. He looked at the blood running out of Eric’s mouth. Tethon looked at his hand while he opened and closed it. He watched as the muscles and cords pulsated in his hand and forearm. He flexed his bicep to make it jump to attention. Both men realized just how much stronger Tethon was to Eric. A strange grin overtook his face. Eric became frightened once more. His attention went from Tet’s face to his cock which writhed to an even larger size. “I’m finally in control.” Tethon grabbed Eric’s hips again, with an effortless twist, Eric was filled onto his stomach. Now you’ll find out what I want. What’s it like to be fucked by a huge cock. Sure at first it feels like you’re being ripped into two. But the human body is remarkable, it stretches and adapts. By the seventh or eighth time it begins to actually feel good. I became hooked on the way your cock felt inside me. That’s why I stayed with you, why I kept coming back to you. I was addicted to your cock and muscles and strength, not love. Now it’s your turn to become the addict. I want you to come crawling to me on your hands and knees begging me to fuck you.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric could feel Tethon’s fingers digging painfully into his sides. He realized Tethon could do anything he wanted and Eric didn’t have the strength to stop him. Eric panicked, “Wait a minute. Let’s go slow here Tet. We need a condom. I keep them in the nightstand, remember.” He started to claw at the mattress to try to escape. The slick sheets denied his grip. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, like any of your tiny rubbers are going to fit me.” Tethon scooped Eric up and forced him into the doggy position. Eric could feel his cheeks being parted. He tried to push himself away using Tethons’ granite column thighs as a brace. He tightened his muscles trying to hold back the invasion, but Tethon’s battering ram couldn’t be stopped. Eric began to swing his arms wildly hitting any part of Tethon he could. “Go ahead and struggle. It will only make it more enjoyable for me.” Tethon put his hand on Eric’s left shoulder and pulled him closer. Eric gasped in pain. It did feel like his body was being torn apart. He had been with big men before, but no one Tethon’s size. He quickly changed tactics to save himself. He concentrated on relaxing his body. He arched his back trying to make his body more accommodating to Tethon’s enormous totem pole. Eric could feel Tethon’s thick pubic hairs brush up against his ass. He had taken all the Indian had to offer and survived. Tethon’s pleasurable grunts rang in Eric’s ears. Thankfully Tethon came quickly. He pulled out of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric hoped the main event was over and Tethon would need time to recover. Eric needed to plan his next move. But Tethon was not done. He turned Eric over and pulled apart his muscular legs. Tethon yanked him closer. Eric’s sweaty back slid easily over the silky sheet. He felt Tethon’s fat cock plowing into his again. “No, how can you be hard again so quickly?” Tethon just smiled and thrust his hips. “Fucking hell”, Eric cried.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon laughed, “This feels like heaven to me, little man”. Tethon continued to manipulate Eric from one sexual position to another as if he was a 90 pound weakling. Hours seemed to pass. Eric lost count how many times Tethon came. He had been injected or had ingested gallons of Tethon’s juices. Both he and the bed were wet and sticky. Tethon’s massively powerful hands only left Eric’s body when he was done using him. Eric collapsed onto the bed. His entire body was so sore he could hardly move. His rectum was burning. He felt as if he had been hollowed out like a pumpkin at Halloween. All he wanted to do was sleep. He felt the bed shake and rise as if a massive weight had been removed from the mattress’s overstressed springs. Eric raised his head just enough to turn it to the other side. He saw Tethon putting on his bikini briefs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You’re leaving?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, I’m done here. I got all I wanted from you. I don’t think you can take anymore.” Tethon spent some time arranging his still plump manhood in the stretchy pouch. He reached for the bed’s top sheet and squeezed the remaining cum from his shrinking cock into it. “It’s only 1am. The clubs don’t close for another hour. That should give me more than enough time to pick up a few size queens to end the evening. I guess one man isn’t enough for me anymore, not even Matt Olympus.” He slid his size 16 feet into his specially ordered sandals. “You were disappointing tonight, little man. I guess you aren’t so good when you’re not in control.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s unfair. I never treated you like this.” Eric sat up in bed. His face showed his discomfort.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m sure you think that’s true.” Eric shook in head in disgust. “To me it felt like I condensed our entire relationship into a few hours.” He turned to the mirror hanging over the bureau and ran his fingers through his hair. “I’m out of here. Time to devour everything this world has to offer. There’s nothing or no one to stop me now.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You can’t do this to people.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Why not, because you wouldn’t? Don’t even try to compare what I am to what you are. I’m at a whole other level. I used to think you were too good for me, but now you’re not good enough.” Tethon could see the hurt look on Eric’s face in the moonlight. “Sorry, kiddo, but them there are the breaks. You didn’t make the cut this time. Mother Nature turned her back on her former favorite son.” Tethon laughed loudly at his own cutting words. “Oh don’t worry your scrawny little ass. Maybe we will hook-up again one day. Take my advice little man, start ramping up your workouts to improve your strength and stamina. Your pathetic body is so weak and small. I was holding back and you couldn’t keep up with me. Imagine if I went all out.” A sinister smile overtook Tethon’s face, “I could have killed you.” Tethon laughed and left the room. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric froze in place until he heard the front door slam close. He fell back onto the bed. A tear ran down his cheek. The expression on Eric’s face changed. He sat up and wiped his face. He got to his feet. He tore the sheets off the bed. He went out on the balcony and tossed the Tethon stained sheets over the railing. He wanted to throw out the entire bed. He stormed into the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. He scrubbed Tethon off him. He lathered up his crotch. His balls felt sore. He thought Tethon’s rough handling might have caused the damage. He rinsed the soap away. They looked blue; deep, dark blue.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Clarence591; September 26th, 2008 at 12:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2008, 06:39 AM

brahms97
Continuation of Part 2

Great story, and well written as always, but was there a continuation of Part 2 posted that I missed? There seems to be a little discontinuity at the beginning of Part 3.

Thanks for all your work.
  #3   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2008, 03:58 AM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
missing part?

excelent work.

But i think I missed the part where Chad fucks a new asshole out of Randy....

That would be great to read.

Where is it?

Cheers.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode