The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:33 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home-Part 1

Hopefully back by popular demand, Tony embarks on another adventure! Let's see where he takes us this time!

Tony couldn't stand to leave Brent behind, it was the hardest thing he had ever done. Something about that little guy melted all the steel away from his heart, and he wanted nothing but to be able to protect him forever. As he sat in the taxi, tears came to his eyes for the first time he could ever remember, and he wished he could just turn around and go back. But he had to shake it off; his brother needed him now, and he had to be there for him. His only consolation was knowing that he had left Brent in good hands with Troy. Troy was the only person who cared about Brent the way Tony did, and that kind of passion can make a man into someone superhuman. With his training, he felt confident that Troy would take care of him; and he hoped that Brent would understand why he'd had to leave in time.

The bus trip would take over 18 hours, and Tony stayed wired throughout. He couldn't sleep, thoughts swirling in his head, worrying about Marcello, thinking about his father and how he would punish him. Night was falling again, and he spied his own reflection in the window of the bus, his meaty chest pushing his t-shirt to the limit, his chiselled arms straining the sleeves. 'I'm gonna break him in half!' he growled to himself, his dick hardening at the thought.

'What did you say mister?'

Tony looked towards the voice, which was coming from the row across the aisle from him. He was slightly startled, as he had been in his own world since boarding the bus, and it was mostly deserted at this point anyway. The voice came from a kid who might have been a couple years younger than him, with dark skin and curly hair. He was thin and slight, perhaps 5'5" and looking at Tony with an unabashed curiousity and interest, seemingly quite entranced by what he saw. Tony was somewhat taken aback by his expression, and the old Tony might have snapped at him, scaring him into submission. But the kid seemed harmless enough, and Tony felt the need of a distraction after such a long time on the bus.

'O nothing kid. Just thinking aloud. Where did you come from anyway?'

'Oh I got on at the last stop, but you didn't seem to notice. But that's ok, nobody notices me much. It's just that you seemed like you were angry for a second. And your muscles seemed kind of angry too!'

Tony laughed at that, surprised at the sound, and the kid beamed. He seemed a bit nerdy, but with a charmingly upbeat demeanour. He was also very well-dressed. Immediately, Tony liked him.

'Hey why don't you come sit over here, next to me.' The kid looked excited, but scared. 'Don't be scared, I won't hurt you. Anyway, you know you want to, so don't make me ask you again.' Tony bounced his pecs mightily.

The kid jumped across, landing next to Tony with a pop! He looked up at Tony expectantly, his eyes shiny and his skin smooth and dark. Next to him, Tony radiated a virility and strength that was almost superhuman.

'Hi, my name is Ben, but everyone calls me Benji. Are you going to Crestvale too, sir? how did you get so muscular, are you some sort of athlete? I would love to look like you, but I don't seem to have the makeup for it--low testosterone or something, the doctors say. You look like one of those teen superheroes, except without the cape or the tight suit---though you would look really great in one of those--oh, sorry, sir, I shouldn't have said that, sometimes I talk too much. Should I leave sir?'

Benji looked at Tony so earnestly then, so full of a desire to please that Tony couldn't help but be amused. 'No little man, you stay right here. My name is Tony, nice to meet you Benji. But why do you keep calling me sir, we're practically the same age---just call me Tony.'

'No sir, I can't call you that, I prefer to call you sir, sir, if you don't mind, unless that's an order and then I will call you Tony. A man like you should always be respected and obeyed, even, and I wouldn't want to disrespect you, especially with all those big muscles of yours. You could probably crush my whole body with your little finger, which would hurt, but I might not mind it. Oops, sorry, I should really shut up, they say I have ADD, but Momma says I just talk too much. I'll shut up now.'

'Benji, you talk all you want--I think you're a sweetheart.' Then suddenly, as if struck by inspiration, Tony offered, 'Hey, do you want to feel my arms?' Benji's eyes lit up, and he nodded vigorously. Tony brought his arm up, slowly flexing it into rock-hard perfection. He held the pose, making the thick vein across his bicep throb, as his triceps bulged outward. Benji was salivating, and even Tony was transfixed by his own body.

Benji reached up, placing his small hand in the middle of the peak. Shocked by it's hardness, he pulled away at first, but with a reassuring smile from Tony, he tried again, mesmerized. He started running his hand along the length, greedily, sensing the power within. He felt a feeling within that overcame his shyness.

'Oh please, sir, can I see more? I want to see more of your perfect muscles, I may never have the chance again.' Benji looked desperate then, his eyes beseeching. Tony obliged, raising his t-shirt overhead to reveal his torso. Benji waited for a sign, and on Tony's nod, he started in on him, feeling everywhere with his soft, little hands. Something about this boy's attention was really getting Tony hot, and he found himself moaning softly.

'Please sir, can I see your armpits? I want to taste them, to smell their power.'

Tony lifted his arms, exposing his deep, furry pits, and Benji dove in, all nose and tongue. Tony could only imagine the scent after all these hours on the bus, but Benji was clearly in heaven! 'Ooooh, you smell so good, just like a real man, like a jock, like an animal.' This worship was triggering something in Tony, and he felt his monster cock filling with blood in response. Soon, Benji was rising, his little body suspended on Tony's growing bulge. 'Please, sir, I need to see your big feet, I need to worship them.'

Tony looked down at Benji's pleading eyes, set in his sweet, almost pretty face. At this point he could deny the kid nothing, and he started kicking off one of his sneakers. But Benji took over immediately, clawing at the laces wildly, desperate to set Tony's feet free. Once he had one, he pulled the sock off, massaging Tony's foot with his little fingers, before using both hands to hold it up, positioning it so that he could use his tongue better. Tony felt a wave of euphoria as he looked down at his eager little friend, tonguing and worshipping his feet. There was a surge in his crotch, and he starting growling, pulling at his belt. But Benji was there again, pulling his pants open, just in time to receive the torrent of cum that Tony spilled forth. Benji tried to open his mouth, but it was too strong, too hard, drenching him, filling his hair, coating his face, spilling down his shirt. All the while, Tony moaned ecstatically, eyes closed, lost in rapture.

When he finally looked down at Benji, he was covered in his seed, his brown face almost invisible under a blanket of cum, the only thing still showing--- his radiant smile. 'Oh my God, I'm sorry', Tony said, hastening to button up.

But Benji kept smiling, wiping cum away from his eyes. 'Sorry--for what? That was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Thankyou.' And Tony could tell he meant it.

Touched, he grabbed for his bag, pulling out one of his wifebeaters. 'Here you should clean yourself up. We're almost at the station.' Benji took it, hungrily, taking in Tony's scent before wiping himself up. Then he looked up at Tony. 'Keep it buddy, it's yours.' Benji stuffed it in his Louis Vuitton suitcase. Then he slid back next to Tony, shyly pressing up against him. Tony put an arm around him, as they sat in silence for awhile.

'So, what brings you to Crestvale, sir? Got family there?'

Immediately Benji regretted his words as he felt it---a wave of tension invading every part of Tony's body. He saw Tony's eyes darken and he started clenching his fists. He pulled away from Benji roughly.

'You better get back over to your seat. We're a couple blocks away.' Tony turned away, gathering his things.

Benji retreated to his seat, bewildered. He'd done it again, said the wrong thing, he just didn't know what it was. When would he ever learn to keep his mouth shut, to stop ruining things? Sadly, he thought, that's why I scare everyone away.

Benji kept packing, afraid to look at Tony. But Tony looked over at him, taking in his little back, his skinny arms. He felt a pang in his chest--he didn't want to upset the little guy.

Tony shuffled over, looking down at him. 'Here, let me get that, you look like you need a little help.' Effortlessly, he grabbed Benji's two suitcases, hoisting them with his own bag. The bus had stopped and Tony started moving. 'You comin'? ' he said, smiling back at Benji.

Benji rushed up beside him, grabbing his hand, beaming again. Tony chuckled to himself, ruffling Benji's hair gently. As they exited the bus, Benji started chattering again. This time he stuck to his own life, telling Tony that he came from a wealthy family, his father owned a gym in town. He had one older brother who was away at college on a football scholarship--and though they couldn't have been more different, his parents also loved Benji unreservedly. It wasn't easy being a black kid in a mostly white small town, but he had some friends and he often went into the city to visit the rest of his family there. 'That's where I'm going to live when I get older', he told Tony happily.

'So maybe we can hang out together while you're here.' Tony smiled at Benji, about to let him down easily, be he felt something blocking his path.

'Are you Antonio Davolano?' Tony looked up at the person, a cop evidently. The man was huge, at least 6'6" and 325 pounds. He was glaring at Tony, trying to intimidate him. Tony supressed a grin.

'Yeah, who wants to know.' Officer Payton looked down at this kid, wondering what all the fuss was about. Mr Davolano had made him sound like the most intimidating thug around, but he didn't look so tough to him. Yeah, he looked pretty solid, but he had a good 8-10 inches on him and probably 150 pounds. He would show him who was boss.

'You're under arrest for assault and battery. Hands behind your back, and don't even think about resisting.' The officer grabbed him, turning him roughly, struggling to handcuff him at the same time. There, he thought, what's the big deal.

'No, there must be a mistake. Tony just got here, and he's one of the good guys. Let him go!' Benji pleaded, tearfully, before trying to kick the officer.

Officer Payton swatted him away like a flea. 'You better stay out of this, little man. Grab your bag and get on home before you get in trouble. DO IT NOW!"

Benji saw in the distance that his parents had just arrived in the Mercedes. He looked anxiously between them and Tony, unable to decide what to do.

Tony smiled at him, trying to erase his concern. 'Don't you worry about me, little buddy, I'll be just fine. You go on with your parents, don't let them worry about you.' Benji felt desperate, but Tony winked at him. Slightly reassured, he headed off, waving goodbye sadly. Somehow, he decided, he would see Tony again.

Benji reached the car, his parents came out, hugging him close. But before getting in, he looked back one more time to where Tony still stood with the police. His mother followed his eyes. 'Honey, you don't know that hooligan over there, do you?'

But Benji didn't answer, a smile spreading across his face. He noticed that Tony was smiling, looking in his direction, with a crumpled set of handcuffs dangling just out of sight behind him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I know I was rude about the sequel, but I didn't think you'd actually do it!

Hmm...I do wonder...will Tony train his brother to become a younger version of himself? Will Tony train Benji to be a muscle stud? Will Benji be Tony's new protectee and possibly muscle/cum slut?

Find out, next time on Tony, the Muscle Stud!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:59 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
This is such a welcomed spin-off! Thanks for sticking with these characters!

And since I am greedy... I would really love to read more about Troy and Brent. It would be great to read a love story which involves a 260 lb eighth grader... And I am sure Troy needs to assert his authority over Brent's former tormentors now that Tony is gone. Just a Thought.

In any case, thanks for the new story!
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 06:18 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Tony is a mentsch...

... that Yiddish for what Maynard G. Krebs used to call "a real human being." AKA, a good guy!
  #5   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2008, 07:23 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
I'm happy you decided to writte a sequel. I love the story and where it is going right now. I can't wait to see what will Tony do with his strenght in jail... if he arrives to jail. Maybe he would just flee from the police before he can even take him to the car.

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #6   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2008, 07:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Yay!!!

We gots a sequel in motion!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2008, 12:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks! I was hoping for this spin-off. Tony's relationship with Benji looks like a winner for them both.
Mike
  #8   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2008, 01:59 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
As MM said, I didn't think you'd write a spin-off. And I'm glad you did. The Benji character is interesting. In a physical way, he's like Brent--on the scrawny side; but unlike Brent, Benji seems to come from a caring family.

I'm guessing that Benji might be a pivotal character in this series. And since Benji's family owns a gym, can you imagine how much bigger Tony could get?

Thanks for writing and looking forward to more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options