The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: Shall I continue with this story?
Poll Options
Shall I continue with this story?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2008, 08:23 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Roommates

Well, here goes the continuation to Graduation as requested. I really had a lot of fun writting this chapter, and I'm really sorry for taking so long. It was hard looking for free time to write this. Wish you like it, and as always, critics are encouraged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roommates

?So? what is it like??

?Huh?? I said looking over the pile of books to the handsomest man in the world.

?Is college everything you expected?? He said with that smile I just loved.

?I must admit it?s not what I expected?? I said as I went back to my book, only stopping to write a little more in my laptop.

?It?s not? he said quite sadly looking for me behind the piles of books. I stood just to have a look of his look.

?I never expected the first year of college I would be living with the biggest, handsomest, strongest man in a house we owned? I said as I stood in the tip of my toes just to kiss his big, soft lips. Even in my toes he had to lower his head so I could reach his mouth.

?You forgot smartest? he said breaking our kiss ?and technically this house is only on your name.?

?Shh? I said putting a finger on his lips just to replace it with my own ?I?m finally done with all the assignment, so less talking and more striping.? I started to unbutton his shirt revealing the first row of powerful brick-like abs so defined and big that I could stick the tip of my finger between them. I kept unbuttoning his shirt until I found some big meaty pecs that looked like two pillows of iron hard muscle that were tucked beneath his skin. His well proportionate muscles seemed to glow from all the power that contained. Or maybe it was the effect his perfect gold that made him look like a Greek god.

If I thought that Charley was huge back when we reencountered in my graduation at the beginning of the summer; he had proved me wrong by adding another 60 pounds of pure muscles to his already incredible body. I pressed my lips against his left nipple, tasting his manly body, listening to his moans and he was invaded by pleasure. Before I could take a taste of his right nipple I felt myself being lifted by two colossal muscle arms that took me to our bedroom, where he would start to undress me, revealing my lean and cut body. Pressing his lips in my belly button and using his tongue to explore my body as I shivered from the pleasure.

?You are so hot? he said as he started to take off his pants revealing his throbbing bonner that was clearly visible under his tight underwear. The view from his legs was as impressive as the view from his torso. His huge legs bulged with power and muscle, each humungous leg almost as thick as his waist, and way thicker than mine, that made him walk in such a sexy way. Then there was his waist, which in comparison to his wide shoulders made him look like a cobra ready to attack.

?Not as hot as you? I said as I used my teeth to remove his underwear, only to find his half hard bonner that was pointing towards me. ?Remember not to do that again? I said as I put my hands over his large fat cock ?You could poke my eye out of its socket with this thing.? I heard his manly laugh, which made the huge mounds of muscle that were his perfectorals bounce up and down in a hypnotic rhythm.

He lifted me again, this time so he could lie down in the bed, putting me over his huge body. I found myself being explored by his big hands, big enough to palm a basketball. I pressed my lips against his own kissing him passionately, exploring his body with my hands: his thick muscled neck, his powerful cannonball shoulders, his huge pecs that created a valley where I could lose my hand, his powerful arms, using the thick veins that jumped from his thin skin guiding me all the way through his perfect body. There was no fat on his body, only muscles. I broke the kiss to moan as soon as I felt his huge finger looking a way to get in my hole, relaxing my body so I would be ready for his huge cock.

?Are you ready?? he said looking at me concerned ?I don?t want to hurt you?.

?We?ve been making this for months already sweetheart? I said as I lowered myself to lick one of his huge nipples. ?I?m so used to your cock by now that I don?t even feel the slightest pain when you stuck that big pole inside of me??

?I love you? he said as accommodated his cock to get into my cock. I could feel his head slowly penetrating into my body. I couldn?t help but moan from the pleasure as he slowly invaded my body his manly being, slowly and rhythmically humping my body until we were both driven to climax. There was this time where I could feel myself being detached from my own body, becoming one with him, with his body, with his muscles, with his soul.

Then there was my favorite moment, the moment were he would arch his back prepared to shoot his precious seed inside of me, filling me with his cum. My senses were overdriven by pleasure as his scent overpowered the natural scent of the room, that feeling of his hard muscles and his soft skin, the taste of his sweet sweat on my mouth and the view of all his muscles bulging and flexing at the same time as he came into climax. No matter how many times I have cummed before that precise moment, whenever I saw the picture of his whole muscles flexing and expanding I would just cum from the view.

Once he started to go soft, he finally ?unplugged? me from his giant phallus and put me over his torso, my head resting over one of the hard gigantic pillows of muscle that were his pecs, and his arm over me hugging me, protecting me, no letting me go. Then we both drifted to a deep sleep, his rhythmical breathing lulling me until I found myself in dreamland.

?You were great this afternoon? said Charley kissing me as I helped him his dinner. ?I hope you saved energies for tonight.?

?What kind of lover would I be if I didn?t have enough energy to please my boyfriend as he deserves it?? I said as I sat on my side of the table, looking directly to his body. God, he was gorgeous. I could almost swear he was bigger than this afternoon, but I think I just must be seeing things.

?Tell me about your aunt? he said as he started to devour his food ?She must have been a really good lady to make you the heir of his house and money.?

?Actually she was a homophobic bitch that no one liked? I said coldly as I began my own dinner.

?So how did you inherit this house from her?? He stopped to eat only to listen to my answer.

?I was the only one who cared about her? I said finally ?She called the police several times to take kick me out of her house because she would say I was an intruder??

?And you still came back here to take care of her?? he asked surprised.

?I couldn?t leave the poor woman alone? She was old? and mean? and a total bitch, but she was still family? I said as he looked amazed.

?She got you in troubles with the police and you still came back?? He said without taking the eyes of me.

?No because the police recognized me as part of the Young Firefighters Volunteer Squad, so I was never in troubles? I said as I blushed from his eyes that looked at me like some kind of saint.

?You are amazing? he said as he stood and went for the phone ?Don?t you know the number of the Vatican? I need to call the Pope and ask him to canonize you.?

?Really funny? I said sarcastically ?Leave the phone and finish your dinner before I regret becoming your boyfriend.?

?Can?t I be proud of my perfect boyfriend?? he said with a playful look on his face.

?I?m not perfect? I argued, but it?s hard to argue with someone when you find yourself lifted in the air by a man who is a foot taller than you and almost twice you weight.

?You know you are Mr. Perfect. You are hot, smart, kind and sexy? you are smexy!? he said as he kissed my lips. ??and a great cook.?

?Shaddup? I said as I blushed from all those words. I hated being called Mr. Perfect. ?And if you really think I?m such a good cook, why is there still food in the table??

?That?s because I?m hungry of you? he said as he started unbuttoning my shirt ?I have to contain myself from ripping your clothes and doing you right there in the kitchen whenever I see you in your apron cooking for me.? I felt his lips kissing mine, and his tongue exploring my mouth as he started to undo my pants.

?Can?t we have some dessert first?? I asked innocently, almost breaking the spell of the night.

?What did you cook for dessert??

?Whatever you can think we can do with some whipped cream and chocolate syrup? I said with a kinky smile as I licked my lips mischievously. ?Maybe some chocolate covered banana??

?You have no idea how much I love that dirty mind of yours? he said as he started to undo his own pants.

?I think I?m in a mood for a white chocolate covered banana? a jumbo sized one?

?Whatever I did to deserve you, it couldn?t have been enough? he said as he kissed my lips. His hand exploring my body as he took me to the kitchen. ?Here? he said as cleared the table and put me over the cold surface. He then started to cover one of my nipples with whipped cream, and my abs with some chocolate.

The feeling of his big, hot, wet mouth all over my body was a new state of pleasure for me. I could feel him hungrily feeding from my body as he started to pull me closer to his own muscle body. The cold marble table was nothing compared to the hardness of his own hot body, and I soon found myself trapped between the cold marble and his hot body. Suddenly, when he finished licking clean the chocolate from my treasure trail, a loud ripping sound filled the kitchen. We both looked surprised to his bulging arms that have just ripped out of his shirt. If I was hard before, that have just made me harder, and what he did next made me cum before I could even touch myself. Standing tall over the table, he just flexed his muscles, going from every pose he could improve in the moment, flexing harder and harder. Soon his shoulders ripped the sides of his shirt, followed by his growing pecs that could no longer be contained by the flimsy material. Finally, when I thought there was nothing else to be ripped from his growing frame, he proved me wrong when the sewing of his jeans popped open, and the button popped free releasing his huge tool that was already gushing with precum.

With his little finger, he picked a little of his precum and put it in the corner of my lips. Then, while kissing me, he trusted his engorged member inside of me. The gushing precum was enough to work as lube so I had no problem in taking it all inside of me. I felt his flexing muscles against me. I could feel his hot skin as his muscles were engorged with blood. I could almost swear I could feel them grow as they pushed against my body. My muscles being dented easily big his diamond hard ones. Sweat pouring from his body into mine, making his body glisten as his muscles pulsated with the rhythm of his own heart.

I could feel his engorged cock grow more as he was ready to shoot his huge load inside of me. His huge hands holding me by the back. My own hands exploring the ridges of growing muscle that couldn?t be contained. I felt cum filling me and beginning to pour out of me as I couldn?t contain his juices anymore. For a moment, when his lips connected mine again as he came inside of me, I felt so much pleasure I thought I was going to die.

Once he was done, I stayed on the table, my eyes shut, resting, breathing, trying to recover my breath, trying to recover enough energies to lift me head. I was drenched in a mix of our sweat and cum, mostly his, and when I could finally open my eyes I found a much bigger stud, at least 20 pounds of muscles heavier, looking down at me with a semi hard cock. I couldn?t believe what I was seeing.

?Let?s go to the room? he said as he effortlessly carried me in his huge arms. I realized that his biceps had grown so huge that they were several inches bigger than my own head. ?I hope you are not too tired? was his voice deeper? ?Because I?m not done just yet?? I didn?t knew if I could stand another round of that, but as soon as he put me in the bed and started kissing me, something came into me, like a primal energy from deep inside me, that took over my exhausted brain. I don?t know how many more times I made Charley cum that night. My mind was flooded in so much pleasure it could no longer process things right. My mind no longer recognized where the hell I was, or what I was doing, all I knew right there, right then, was a huge ocean of muscles, sex and pleasure that came in sudden waves, drowning me, drowning in pleasure, in sex, in muscles.

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to cesarvillavi For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Nice!

That was some hot sex. Nice work!
  #3   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 06:13 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
Ya know, it's things like this that makes it necessary for me to find an industrial strength cleaner for my keyboard and monitor.
  #4   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2008, 04:05 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
This is super story. When will be next part?
  #5   Add to xander54321's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 02:09 AM

xander54321 is on a distinguished road
This is an amazing story and I cant wait to read more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size