The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 01:31 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 3-Showdown!

HI guys, I just wanted some feedback on whether I'm putting the chapters up too quickly--do you prefer more time in between---let me know, as sometimes I am working a bit in advance. I just love feeding the beast!

Payton and Tony circled each other, each one taking the measure of his opponent. An outsider would have found the matchup laughable: on one side an absolute hulk of a man, 6'6", 300 pounds of mature, brawny muscle, and his opponent, an admittedly solid-looking, but much smaller 5'10" and 175 pounds of sinewy teenager. Payton was savouring victory already, anticipating the familiar feeling of taking down another cocky lowlife-this wasn't the first time. He was never much interested in their guilt or innocence; once they entered his domain, he felt an absolute right to punish them. He loved to display his power and dominance for Monroe, and many a jailbird had succumbed to his rage and strength as Monroe looked on adoringly. Afterward, Payton would take Monroe savagely, pounding him senseless, often in front of his just-defeated foe. He knew they would never dare report anything, not after being humiliated so completely---their manhood stripped away.

Something about this Tony guy really got under his skin. Monroe's interest in him hadn't gone unnoticed, and he was going to enjoy regaining Monroe's utter devotion by breaking this thug's will right in front of him. He also knew that it would please Davolano senior for him to dispose of his son; he had some idea of the problems between them and it had been hinted that he would be looked upon very favorably if he were to 'make this problem disappear.' Davolano had become a pretty important person in this town, and it was best to stay on his good side.

As for Tony, he viewed this as a fight he hadn't asked for, but that didn't stop him from feeling a frisson of excitement at the thought of testing his growing strength again. This was a necessary obstacle on his way to seeing his brother, but he was realizing that there was something about taking down a much bigger man, making them submit to him, seeing that look of desperation in their eyes as they were overpowered, that made him so horny, like some sort of wild beast. The only thing that got him more boned--- and that made the experience sweeter, was having one of his little buddies there to witness it. That made him think of Brent for a moment, and how much he missed him, and he lost focus for a second. That's when Payton chose to attack.

Payton yelled first, sucker-punching him, using his massive fists to batter Tony in the face. Caught off-guard, Tony went on the defense, trying to cover up from the blows as Payton worked expertly. He hadn't been a cop for 15 years without learning how to fight. His blows staggered Tony, sending him reeling backwards, and his head connected with a sickening CRUNCH! against the bars of the cell. He shook his head, slightly dazed from the onslaught.

Payton kept advancing, seizing the advantage, grabbing Tony in his meathooks. He pulled him off his feet, crushing him to his chest, suffocating him in his massive pecs. Then he started bearhugging him, holding him face-to-face, high off the floor, Tony's weight dangling like nothing against the big man as he squeezed harder and harder.

'COME ON PUNK,' Payton growled, his saliva splattering Tony's face. 'FIGHT ME--I thought you were so tough, not so cocky now are you!'

Tony struggled against him, trying desperately to escape. Monroe had circled in closer, seemingly to get a better view, practically salivating as he watched the battle. 'Come on baby, give it to him. Crush that little bastard.'

Tony locked eyes with him, staring him down, but Monroe continued to smirk defiantly. Tony felt something surging inside of himself, a rush of adrenaline or fury. I'll wipe the smirk off that little bitch's face, Tony thought.

Caught in Payton's embrace, he used his only possible escape. He lunged forward, bringing his forehead into contact with Payton's with a resounding CRACK! Payton dropped him immediately, both hands going to his head where blood had started spouting.

Enraged, Payton turned on Tony. 'I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!' and then he charged. But Tony was ready this time, sidestepping him, tripping the behemoth, who came crashing to the ground. Payton grabbed his ankle, tearing up visibly. 'YOU BASTARD!' he cried.

Tony approached him on the floor, getting behind the massive man, spooning him almost with his own body, wrapping his bicep around Payton's throat. Then he started squeezing, inflating his rock-hard bicep, cutting off Payton's windpipe. The big man started thrashing around, trying to break the hold, but Tony just wrapped one of his massive thighs around Payton's midsection, cinching himself into the man to prevent any escape.

'HOW'S THAT FEEL, BIG MAN---knowing that this TEENAGER is OVERPOWERING YOU?' Glancing over at Monroe, he added, 'how do you think your little boyfriend feels?,' almost whispering it into Payton's ear.

Monroe started to panic, watching Payton's eyes bulging as Tony held him prisoner. He ran over to Tony, punching his back, desperate to save his partner. 'Let go--you're hurting him!' Then Monroe grabbed a stacking chair, swinging it at Tony's back without thinking. There was a savage CRUNCH, but Tony didn't budge, he just poured on the pressure. Monroe stood there, helpless, looking at the massive dent in the chair caused by Tony's mighty back.

Suddenly Tony released Payton, getting to his feet as he clutched his throat, gasping for breath. Monroe felt relieved for a second until he noticed that Tony was looking at him, his face enraged. Tony kept his gaze on Monroe as he ripped off his shirt, his sweaty torso glistening. Monroe couldn't help but stare again.

'Now, Monroe, I'm going to show you who the real man is around here.' He grabbed Payton, who tried to crawl away, dragging him to his knees. Then he put one hand on Payton's crotch, the other in the middle of his chest, taking a moment to massage his crotch obscenely. Next, he summoned his strength and started to press him, pushing Payton's huge bulk skyward. With a final growl, muscles bulging, he military pressed all 300 pounds of him above his head. Payton was utterly helpless, balanced above Tony's head, as Tony savoured this display of power. And then he turned, pivoting on his feet, still holding Payton aloft as he came eye-to-eye with Monroe again.

'Come on Monroe, it's time you put an end to your boyfriend's suffering. After all, isn't this what you wanted him to do to me? All you have to do is beg me to stop. That's right, I want you to beg. Hasn't he been humiliated enough trying to impress you?'

Monroe started pleading. 'Please, Tony, put him down. You win, ok. YOU ARE THE STRONGEST! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!'

Satisfied, Tony looked at Monroe, knowing he would never see Payton the same way again. 'That's a start.' Then he dropped Payton, sending him crashing down onto his knee; and Payton screamed, the pain to his back unbearable. Tony pushed him off onto the floor, stepping over his destroyed body.

Every muscle on display, he stomped towards Monroe, who was shaking visibly. When he reached him, he grabbed Monroe's head, forcing it down to his bulging crotch. Monroe struggled, trying to pull away.

'Now you're going to suck me, because I claim you. You'll do it, or I'll hurt your boyfriend some more--understood?!' Tony looked down at Monroe, blazing with virility. Without a word, Monroe unbuttoned Tony's fly, his hands shaking. Tony's cock popped out, pulsing mightily, demanding attention. Monroe couldn't believe the size of it, and he started sucking it, working diligently, trying to avoid Payton's gaze. He couldn't look at Payton, partly from sadness, but partly from guilt--because he couldn't help himself, he wanted to pleasure this stud. Despite loving Payton, he was incredibly turned on by this muscle teen, this beast who had taken down his massive partner. He had to show his admiration, and he sucked and licked and slurped without reluctance.

"That's it baby, make Daddy happy,' Tony moaned.

Payton couldn't stand it, trying to turn away. Monroe was savouring his task, intoxicated by Tony's animal musk, his raging masculinity--he was starting to crave him! But Tony felt his seed rising, and he pushed Monroe aside roughly, sending him flying several feet. He stalked over to where Payton lay, stroking his spectacular erection with both hands. Payton looked up, terrified, as Tony stood astride him, surveying his decimated form. Then enraptured by his own strength and dominance, he started to cum. He growled as he did, watching Payton wince as it hit him, splattering his back, volley after volley of hot cum.

'TAKE THAT BITCH, YEAH, COVERING YOU IN MY SEED,' he roared, leaving Payton's back slick with sperm.

When it was over, Tony zipped up, stepping away from where Payton lay. Nonchalantly, he went back to his cell, swinging the door closed behind him. With a sigh, he settled back onto the cot.

Monroe went over to Payton, trying to help him up, but Payton shrugged him off bitterly. 'Leave me alone!' Payton managed to stagger upward, dragging himself into the bathroom in the back, not daring to look in Tony's direction as he passed by.

Monroe approached Tony's cell cautiously, looking askance at him. Finally he spoke. 'Why don't you just leave?'

Tony looked back at him, a slight smirk on his lips. 'Look, Monroe, don't you get it?! From the beginning, I could have left here anytime I wanted. Do you think I need your permission-WITH ALL OF THIS?!' He flexed his upper body mightily, admiring himself as if he were alone. 'But there's still a case filed against me, and leaving here would only make that worse. Besides.... I think I'm starting to like it around here.... with my two buddies.'

Monroe grew silent, thinking. 'Well, I guess you will be here awhile then, unless somebody pays your bail.'

Tony shrugged, frowning. That part he hadn't figured out yet.

'Did somebody say something about bail?'

Tony jumped up, looking towards the voice coming from the front. 'Marcello, is that you?

It was Marcello standing there, beaming. 'That's right, big bro--and look what I've got.' He reached into his pocket, pulling out a wad of bills. 'It's enough to get you out of here!' he said excitedly.

'But Marcello, how did you....' But Tony didn't finish, as the door swung open again.

No-it couldn't be!

'Benji?' Tony said.

'Hi Tony-guess what, I got your bail money! Then noticing someone else in the room, Benji said, oh my God, Marcello-what are you doing here?'

'Benji-what are you doing here--and why are you bailing out my brother?'

'Tony's your brother?' Benji cried, incredulous.

Tony was just looking at them both, bewildered. 'Do you two know each other?'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 04:01 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
ok so umm i say if u got chapters ready then post em cause im likeing this dont make us wait to long if its dont its done thats what i say at least
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 06:27 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
My advice is simple.

If you take a super long time, there's nothing that can usually be done about that, so we'll just have to wait. However, if you put another chapter up just because we wanted it, is not a good thing, especially if it feels rushed to you, as the writer.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 06:34 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Wow!

First Tony takes care of business with that thug of a sheriff. Then....

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!! Marcello & Benji know each other! Wow!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 03:54 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great strength scene between Tony & sheriff. What a great revelation at the end of this chapter! Keep 'em coming at YOUR comfortable writing rate. I can always catch up.
Mike
  #6   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 07:36 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Sometimes, the story writes itself, and so it can be posted very quickly. Other times, the story muse takes a break and the story just doesn't seem to come together; so posting the chapter may take a while. As MM said, if the chapter is done to your satisfaction, then post it.
  #7   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 08:36 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Love these stories of one big man out powering another strong man. Great!
  #8   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 02:33 AM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
As long as you're satisfied with the chapters, don't worry about posting them too quickly. They are numbered, after all, and whoever wants to follow the story can catch up anytime. The chapters are not too long anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem (unlike some of the stories in this site which are ridiculously long... some authors don't realize that they are writing erotic fiction, and not the next 'War and Peace'.)

And as usual, great chapter!
  #9   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 02:12 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the feedback guys, guess i'll keep doin' what i'm doin'! next chapter later tonight!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options