The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sorrowneptune's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 05:01 AM

sorrowneptune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sorrowneptune Send a message via Yahoo to sorrowneptune
Looking for LTR/friend to worship in RI...now with pictures!

I've been on this website for many years, so I think perhaps that it's my time to actually write something. I was hoping to post this after I actually contributed my writing here, but that seems to be taking longer than I expected.

I'm not your average muscle chaser. I'm very shy, quiet, and reserved, and it takes a while for anyone to get to know me.

I'm a bit of an innocent hopeless romantic. I would love to lie on a soft bed with a big guy and just cuddle and kiss rather than anything extreme. I'm hoping that some day the right guy with come along and sweep me off my feet-literally.

I'm currently in my senior year at Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island, as an English literature major and a secondary education minor. I love to have deep conversations with people about almost anything, but I like a guy who can hold a thought-provoking conversation. I love to read literature and write short stories, but I don't judge people on their use of written language. That would be silly.

What am I looking for? Well, someone who's kind, can hold a conversation, intelligent, and is a gentleman. Honesty is a must. And he must be bigger than me...which shouldn't be too hard, seeing as I'm a fairly small guy compared to most.

Well, that's just the tip of the iceberg that is me, to use a cliche. Send me a message if you're interested in chatting, or IM me (AIM: ragnaroklorelei; YIM: genicanthus). I live in Newport, so if you're in town or around the area, let me know.

And, thank you for reading.

Edit: Apparently a friend of mine informed me that people are more likely to respond if I have pictures, so...here are some face shots. I do have a body shot, but I think that's something that needs to be reserved.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...54738_8023.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...une/ORLY-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ne/aiaraba.png

Last edited by sorrowneptune; October 6th, 2008 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Addition of links.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sorrowneptune's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to sorrowneptune Send a message via Yahoo to sorrowneptune
I suppose it was silly of me to post on here, anyways...
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 08:21 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
It's only been 14 hours since you posted. Be patient, these threads usually receive at least one reply from someone decently close.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to sorrowneptune's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 04:20 PM

I added some pictures, so I hope that helps. I won't be 'bumping' this topic anymore, because there's nothing else I can do about it. Apologies for the inconvenience; I'll just wait and see what happens next.
  #5   Add to hecad84's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2008, 07:59 AM

hecad84
Send a message via AIM to hecad84 Send a message via Yahoo to hecad84
I like what you had to say, sorrowneptune, but alas, I'm in Chicago, and while I do workout, don't yet have a physique worth anyone looking at.
  #6   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
It was great to meet you and spend some time together! Definitely a nice guy, everyone, and on the shy side.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options