The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 07:35 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 4-Getting Out of Jail!

The three of them looked at each other, each waiting for the other to start. Officer Monroe broke the stalemate, impatient to get on with things. 'We should sort out this matter of the bail. I'm sure you're ready to get out of here.' He proceeded over to the desk, beckoning the others to follow. All he could think of was, the sooner he got rid of this kid, the better! He was really starting to worry about Payton, who refused to come out of the bathroom, and wouldn't let him go in. God, what a shitty day--this morning, he'd had a cocky, arrogant brute that he adored, and now he had some sort of snivelling wimp-- just great!

They sat down, and Monroe started preparing the paperwork. 'This should take about 10 minutes.' He looked across the table at them, two fresh-faced young boys looking with unadulterated worship at a muscle-packed teen hulk. It was giving him a pounding headache! Still, he couldn't help but feel curious about what connected them all. 'Hey, you guys might as well chat amongst yourselves, in the meantime.'

And so they did. It turned out that Benji and Marcello were friends. They had met at Benji's dad's gym when Marcello had gone in a few months ago, inquiring about a membership. Apparently, it had been the day after Tony's departure, as Marcello felt the need to toughen up and learn how to protect himself. Tony felt a twinge of conscience at this revelation, even though he'd had no choice at the time but to leave. Marcello couldn't afford the membership, but Benji's dad took a liking to him immediately, and let him do chores around the gym in exchange for workout time. After a time, he'd started to spend time at their house where he and Benji became fast friends. His workouts died off, but he had a blast spending time in Benji's game room, which was fully stocked with the latest consoles and equipment. The two felt drawn to each other immediately, perhaps due to their shared loneliness and outsider status.

Benji's parents treated Marcello like family and their home was a welcome distraction from his own troubled environment. In fact, that was what caused the argument with his father, who didn't like all the time he was spending away from home.

'Tony, I would always do whatever he asked, just trying to keep the peace around the house. I missed you so much, and he told me I could never go over there again, that I would have to give up my friendship with Benji! I couldn't do it, Tony, it was all I had--I would go insane! Marcello started sobbing, clinging to his big brother's moist chest for comfort, as Tony hugged him tightly.

'Don't worry, little brother, you'll never have to give up anything again--I'll make sure of that.' Monroe looked up at Tony then, frightened by the fierceness in his eyes, but also touched by the scene in front of him. What would it be like to be hugged by all that hard muscle, he mused to himself, distractedly.

'Geez, Tony, why are you so sweaty! Marcello exclaimed, wiping away his tears, but not pulling away.'Pyeew, you stink!'

Tony chuckled, lifting an armpit to sniff himself. 'Yeah, sorry about that.' Then smirking at Monroe, he added, 'I just finished doing some heavy lifting, ain't that right, Monroe?'

Monroe felt his goodwill disappear. 'Anyway----we should get to the matter of payment. Which one of you is posting the bail money?'

'Oh please, I'll do it. I've got it right here;', Benji offered.

'No, Benji, it's my responsibility, he's my brother. Plus I still don't know how you two even know each other. Take my money officer,' Marcello said, feeling very grown-up.

Tony spoke then. 'We'll tell you that story in a minute. Monroe can you give us a sec?' Monroe hesitated, but he wanted to go check on Payton again anyway. He strode past them to the washroom.

After he left, Tony said, 'OK, Marcello tell me where you got that money. And don't even think about lying to me.'

'Oh no, Tony, it's fine, in fact it's kind of funny--it's Dad's money! One night, I couldn't sleep, and I heard voices downstairs, so I snuck down to see who it was. Dad and a group of guys were in the den talking softly, so I hid close by to listen. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but after a while they shook hands and one of them gave Dad a big pile of money. I saw him count it, and then he shook their hands and sent them on their way. Afterwards, I saw him hide it, in that big yellow vase that's on top of the bookshelf. When I saw you in jail, I remembered it, and I knew I could help you. Don't worry this is just a little bit of it, he'll never notice that it's gone.' Marcello finished up, breathless but glowing with pride.

Tony concealed a smile, loving the delicious irony of his Dad being the one to unleash him from here! He was troubled, though, by the scene that Marcello had just described to him. Just what kind of shit was his Dad getting into? He tousled Marcello's hair warmly. 'You did good little bro.' Then he turned to Benji. 'And what about you, my little friend?'

'Oh, I just, took it from my bank account, sir---I didn't know how much, so I brought $1000--I hope it's enough, sir. I didn't want to ask my mom and dad, because I didn't think they'd understand, but funny enough, if I'd known you were Marcello's brother, I think they would have agreed in a second!' Then he turned towards Marcello. They would do anything for you, you know, and so would I.' Marcello looked away, smiling shyly.

Tony smiled at Benji, putting his hand on his shoulder. 'You don't even know me, and you would do that---I'm really touched. But I can't take your money, it's only right that my Dad should pay for this mess. But don't think I'll forget about this, ok?'

Benji nodded, slightly disappointed. Monroe had returned, and it would only be moments until Tony was free. Marcello handed over the $10,000.

'Don't leave town, Mr. Davolano,' Monroe said.

Tony turned towards him, staring hard. 'I have no intention. I've got to finish the job I came here to do.' Then he flexed his biceps, staring at Monroe. 'You can't get rid of me yet. Let's go boys.' Then Tony grabbed Benji under his left arm and Marcello under his right, slipping out the doorway, as the boys giggled.

Monroe watched him leave, glad to be left alone. 'Payton, he cried, Payton, he's gone now. You can come out.' There was no answer. Damn him for doing this to my boyfriend! He watched Tony and the boys cross the street. I should make a phonecall, he thought. He paused, then picked up the phone, dialing carefully.

'Hello.....is this...yes, ok perfect. Yes Mr. Davolano, we did everything we could, but he's out. That's right, out. No---just now. I know, I'm sorry, but someone paid his bail. It doesn't matter who. No... I know that's why we set it so high, but it got paid, so we had to let him go. I know....that's why I 'm calling you now--to warn you, so you could be ready for him. Sir, I'm sorry.....' The phone went click.

Monroe settled back in his chair, rubbing his eyes. He didn't notice the shadow at the doorway, and he jumped when he heard a knock. Tony was standing there, balancing a boy on each side, his face dark with fury. 'I forgot my bag---so I came back to get it. Yeah, I heard your whole conversation. I OUGHTA RIP YOU APART RIGHT NOW!' Tony bellowed. Benji and Marcello covered their ears.

'No Tony, you don't understand. It's just...I had no choice...'

But Tony was gone, stomping outside. He put the boys down, pointing them across the street. They didn't question him. Inside the station, Monroe felt relief that he'd left, but a new apprehension replaced it. This can't be it, he thought. But I had to do it--I had to call his father. I mean, I've seen what he's capable of.

Just then there was a loud CRASH! outside. Monroe rushed to the window. Tony was out there, standing in the street beside their squad car. Already shirtless, for some reason he was barefoot and had stripped down to his boxers. Monroe tried to concentrate, as he watched Tony, who was slowly walking around the car, punching out each of the car's windows, one by one. No, Monroe thought, what is he doing. Tony caught his eye, and Monroe felt the urge to duck.

'GET OUT HERE, NOW, OR I'LL CRUSH THIS CAR LIKE A TIN CAN!' Tony roared. Monroe was shaking, but he started towards the door. He felt a firm hand on his shoulder.

'NO, don't go out there. He's too dangerous.' It was Payton, and Monroe smiled up at him gratefully. He might be bruised and blackened, but at least he was at his side again. 'I'll go.'

Payton moved towards the door, stepping outside. He drew himself up to his full height. 'OK, I'm here, what do you want.'

Tony turned on him, muscles bulging. 'You? I'm done with you. I want your girlfriend.'

'Well, he's not coming---so you'll just have to deal with me.'

'WRONG ANSWER!' Tony turned back to the car, grabbing the driver's side door. He wrenched it off in a smooth motion, albeit with an annoying screeching noise. A crowd had started to gather. 'Let's see what's behind door number 2!' Tony yelled, before ripping that one off. The other doors met the same fate, and he tossed them in a heap. Then he started smashing them, stomping them with his feet, crushing them into a single mass of metal.

Payton felt panicked, surveying the scene in front of him, unsure what to do next. He felt the crowd's eyes on him. 'OK, OK, just tell me what you want. Just stop it---I'll do anything,' he added desperately.

Tony turned around to the crowd, who backed away cautiously. 'Do you see him---the cop, begging a kid to stop, to stop destroying his little car. Why doesn't he stop me? Because he knows he can't---he's helpless in front of me. I'll do anything, he says. Maybe he should have thought of that before he sold me out to my father!'

Then Tony grabbed the trunk with his hands. He dug into the metal, overpowering it with his bare hands. With a sickening CRUNCH, the trunk hood came free, and Tony hurled it, right at Payton, where it came skidding to a stop inches away from his feet.

'YEAH, BIG MAN, COME OUT HERE AND STOP ME---IF YOU DARE! Benji and Marcello were overwhelmed by what was happening. Benji tried to hide his erection, hoping Marcello didn't notice it--but Marcello was transfixed by his brother, trying to comprehend what he'd become.

'One more chance, Payton. I want Monroe to come out here and tell everyone here, how you screwed over a teenager. What did my Dad offer you---money--so you would keep me locked up in jail?! I thought you were supposed to uphold the law, not abuse it!

The crowd was murmuring to themselves. Payton say them looking at him, waiting for answers as he stalled for time. Tony had never felt so alive---almost naked, feeling strong as an ox, with a crowd watching as he displayed his awesome power. The icing on the cake was that his brother and Benji were both here to witness everything. Well he would give them a show they wouldn't soon forget.

'You're taking too long, Payton. If Monroe won't come to me, I guess I'll just go to him.' Tony grabbed the rear of the wrecked hulk, bracing himself in a wide stance. He dug back into the metal with his fingers, anchoring himself for a moment. Then he started growling, psyching himself up to show them all what he could do. He started to curl the car, forcing the battered shell upward. He dug his hands in deeper, sending the car further and further upward by sheer brute strength. The crowd was silent, unable to believe what was happening.

YEAH, Tony roared, I'M CURLING A FUCKIN' CAR, FUCKIN' MUSCLETEEN---WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT, PAYTON!' Payton looked on, speechless, broken again. Tony had a malevolent gleam in his eye. 'Well, I'd better keep my promise--Monroe, I'm com-ing to seeee youuu!'

Tony winked over at Payton, who started screaming. 'NNOOOO! Tony, please don't...' as Tony launched the car, sending it through the air. People started screaming as it lurched awkwardly, grinding to a stop after a quick flight. Glass was everywhere, as it had landed halfway inside of the police station window.

Payton had just managed to pull Monroe aside to safety, as he was frozen in terror. They cowered on the floor together. At length, they got up, peering over the front of the wreckage out into the street. Monroe screamed, as he saw Tony standing in the middle of it all, his body glistening like a diamond. Payton grabbed him protectively.Tony grinned maliciously, wagging a finger at them both. 'Next time, boys, I suggest you do exactly what I tell you to do. You better pray there isn't a next time.' He was no longer smiling.

Tony got down then, grabbing his boys, squeezing them close, neither of them daring to make a smart remark about how he smelled. 'OK, boys, I'm done here, let's go. I think I'm ready to go see Daddy now.'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 08:43 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
Ooooh! Daddy's gona get it! Great series so far and you've got me on the edge of my seat for the next one.
  #3   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 12:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
And queue may manic, evil, high-pitched giggling!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #4   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 01:48 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
And queue may manic, evil, high-pitched giggling!!!
Love it! [me too]!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great! You've got me on the edge of my seat, or at least checking back often to see the next chapter appear!!!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options