The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2008, 12:15 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 5-Home Sweet Home!

Tony took one look back at the Police Station, amazed at the damage he'd caused--he was starting to feel indestructible and he liked it! Still, he felt his mood darkening as he thought about the confrontation ahead. Even though he knew he could snap his dad like a twig, he felt some niggling feeling of nerves, a slight trepidation--after all, this was his father. Then he just remembered that faint outline around Marcello's eye and he felt himself flush with rage. Yeah he was his father: but like anyone else who chose to hurt someone he loved, he was going to pay.

The taxi arrived, and the three of them piled in. Tony swung in next to the driver, who did an extreme double-take at the mastodon sitting next to him. Tony looked like a POW, streaked with dirt and sweat, shirtless and clad only in torn underwear. The cabbie started, 'Hey buddy, I'm not sure about...' But Tony shut him up with a withering look of authority- a look that broached no argument. In fact the whole car seemed to be holding it's breath, as if no-one dared to even shift the air in the taxi by uttering a single sound. They felt like they had been locked in a cage with a wild animal that at any moment might attack without the slightest provocation.

In time, Tony came to himself, realizing regretfully that his silent fury was scaring the boys. He wanted to make them feel safe, but he couldn't stop focussing on the moment that was now arriving. In some way, it felt like all the passion and commitment that had built him into this musclebeast was due to his dad: his rage and fury against him had allowed him to destroy everything and everyone in his path. Admittedly, he loved the feeling, seeing people cower at his strength, dominating huge men as if they were little kids. He loved the lust he saw in everyone's eyes, male or female when they saw his flawless stud physique. His underwear was tightening visibly as his cock rose--he felt like he could have fucked that squad car after demolishing it with his bare hands! Then he remembered the boys.

He turned around at them, smiling reassuringly at their frightened faces. 'It's ok fellas, you don't have to be so quiet. I would never hurt you, I hope you know that.' Marcello and Benji looked at each other, visibly letting their breath out in unison. Slowly, a little smile dabbled both of their lips. Marcello spoke up first, his eyes wide and wondering.

'Wow, Tony that was amazing--incredible, what you did back there. I bet you're stronger than Superman now!'

'That's right, sir, Benji added. You had that big man at your mercy; it was the coolest thing ever! But if I may ask, sir, how did you get like this?

Tony shrugged lightly, taking in a breath. 'You know, I'm not quite sure--I guess I was just really motivated. But I do know I like it--I like it a hell of a lot!'

Marcello smiled again, adding innocently, 'Well, I sure hope it's genetic.'

The three of them laughed at this, piercing the tight air finally with their levity. They dropped a disappointed Benji at home, but not without a promise to recount every single second that transpired after his departure. Benji lunged at Tony, trying to encircle his torso with his spindly arms.'Please be careful, sir.'

Tony let him rest there a moment, touched by his concern, realizing that he was growing very attached to the sweet, little guy. 'Don't worry, buddy, save your prayers for the other guy.'

They continued homeward, Tony switching to the back seat, where his brother immediately fell asleep in his lap. He'd pulled on a shirt and shorts when dropping Benji off, and somehow he was feeling strangely confined by them. Lately he felt like he wanted to be naked constantly, as if he wanted his physique to always be on display. In some strange way he felt like it gave him more power, some sort of primal strength in a Samson-esque kind of way. He fed off of the naked desire he saw in the eyes of those around him.

The taxi approached the house, slowing up outside the gate. Marcello had explained that their father had bought the neighboring lot in order to expand the house and built a long, winding entrance--something he thought was very Donald Trump. Through the gate, Tony saw the immaculate landscaping and the updated facade of the house. Geez, he must really be making the dough, he thought.

Marcello stirred awake as the taxi came to a stop. They piled out, paying the cabbie who sped away out of there. The newly installed gate was locked. Tony looked at Marcello, who shrugged in reply. 'No matter,' Tony said, grabbing the gate and wrenching it out of the ground, concrete foundation and all! He tossed it aside with a loud clanking noise. 'Nice warmup,' he said, winking at Marcello. 'Come on.'

Once inside, Tony directed Marcello to stay out of sight, next to the garage. Marcello wanted to argue, but Tony pointed him to where he wanted him to stand, before proceeding up the driveway. He looked at the house, well-lit and welcoming. 'Come on out, Daddy, don't you want to welcome me home?'
Just then Tony noticed two identical black vans parked on either side of the house. Each van opened, and out from the shadows stepped two huge men, each about 6'5" and at least 300 pounds. They were both bald, with matching black suits and identical aviator-style shades. How central casting, Tony thought to himself.

'Oh of course, Tony said, you must be the goons. I forgot that little bitch called my dad to warn him that I was coming. I mean I didn't exactly expect flowers, but this...'

'Look Tony, No.1 said. We can't let you go in there, your dad doesn't want to see you. ' No.2 stepped into his path, glaring down at him.

'Well, that's too bad, because I'm going to see him. Step out of my way.'

No.2 lifted his glasses a second to look at this Tony. He couldn't believe the arrogance of the little prick. 'Buddy, we have orders. I'm almost twice your size, so go easy on yourself and leave. NOW!'

Tony didn't budge. No. 1 added, 'Come on, man, you're just a kid. We don't want to hurt you.'

Tony looked at them both, shaking his head. 'Luckily, I have no such qualms.' Without warning, Tony grabbed No. 2 around the waist, lifting him up before throwing him down on the ground. He started pummeling him from behind, kicking and punching him, his piercing blows raining down at lightning speed. 'JUST LET ME SEE MY FATHER!' he cried.

No.1, stunned by the attack, came in behind Tony, punching him savagely, attempting to dislodge or distract him. But the blows were useless, barely registering as Tony continued his assault on No.2, who was covering his head and ears, simply unable to mount any offense. Somehow, Tony was able to hold him in place with one hand while beating him senseless with the other. LET HIM UP!', No. 1 yelled, kicking Tony in the back now, with all his might. But Tony was relentless, now ripping the suit right off No.2's back, revealing his flared lats and brawny trapezius muscles. No.1 watched in disbelief as Tony grabbed him, latching on to the torn sides of the suit, using it to lift No.2 right off the ground. 'HERE, CATCH,' Tony said, before launching him through the air like a sack of grain at his partner, where he landed with a thud on top of No.1.

No. 1 wasn't moving, pinned to the ground underneath the weight of his partner. No. 2 scrambled off of him, slapping him in the face, frantic. 'Wake up, wake up, Vito, don't leave me alone with this monster!' But No.1 had been knocked unconscious. No.2 turned around to see Tony advancing on him. 'I'm going to see him', Tony growled, low and resolute. No.2 reached for his gun, but Tony reacted quickly, wrestling it from him. 'You shouldn't have done that--up to now, I was having fun.' Tony placed the gun in his left hand, grunting slightly as he crushed it. It broke into fragments, which he let rain down onto No.1's prone form. Looking back at No.2, his eyes blazing with arrogance, he said, 'Guess we're done here. Thanks for the workout.'

Tony thought about going to get Marcello, but he decided he was safer where he was. He started towards the house, but something was holding him back. It was No.2, who'd lunged at him, grabbing him around the waist from behind. He was squeezing him, desperately trying to overpower the teen. The wind knocked out of him, Tony struggled against the surprise attack. Clung together, the two battled mightily, grunting and groaning for supremacy. 'You see, Tony whispered through gritted teeth, this is the part I like best: when they actually try to put up a fight.' He started attacking No.2's hands, slowly prying them apart. No.2 fought back with every ounce of strength he could muster, but Tony was starting to win. 'That's right, BIG MAN, I'M STRONGER THAN YOU, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!!' Tony broke free from him then, turning to grab him underneath the crotch. Hoisting him above his head again, he smiled, adding, 'Looks like the door is locked, guess I'll have to find another way to get in.' He tossed No.2 at the house, launching him through the front window. Glass shattered everywhere as he landed with a thud on the living room floor.

Tony brushed himself off, surveying the damage. God, this never gets old, he thought, smiling. Then he heard a piercing scream.

'TONY, HELP, THEY'VE GOT ME!'

Tony turned, just in time to see Marcello being pulled into another van at the end of the driveway. Marcello was fighting valiantly, making it difficult for the big man to subdue him.

'MARCELLO! he thundered. 'LET GO OF MY BROTHER!!!'

Tony charged down the driveway towards the front. But the van was already in motion, speeding past him around the house. It was travelling around the circular driveway and it would have to pass him again going around the other side of the house. Tony was panicked, afraid he would let his brother down again. He decided to cut the van off, running at it full-speed from the side. He didn't want to injure his brother, but he had to stop the van, so he lunged at it, shoulder-tackling it from the side. The van lurched sideways as the driver lost control, ultimately slamming to a halt up against the gazebo. There was a huge dent in the side, and Tony approached the driver, who was wild-eyed, desperately trying to re-start the vehicle. 'MARCELLO,' Tony roared, circling the van.

'I'm alright, Tony,' came a small voice from inside. 'Don't worry, do what you have to do.'

'Hold on, little brother.'

Tony appeared in front of the van, startling the driver. 'LET MY BROTHER OUT NOW!' Then he grabbed the front of the van, lifting it off the ground. He gripped the bumper firmly, shaking the van, pitching it side-to-side effortlessly, as if he was playing a video game. Then he dropped the van, bouncing it cruelly off the pavement. The driver sat slack-jawed, paralyzed by fear.

Tony moved to the driver's side, inches away from him 'SEE WHAT I JUST DID--WELL,YOU'RE NEXT! I SUGGEST YOU LET MY BROTHER GO NOW.'

'Sonny, let the boy go--no amount of money is worth this.' The back door popped open and Marcello bounded out, unharmed. He launched himself into his brother's arms. 'I knew you'd save me, Tony.' Tony put an arm around him. 'From now on, you're staying right by my side. Let's go inside now.' Tony glanced back at the van, but all he saw were two figures fleeing in the darkness.

Tony and Marcello stepped around No.1, who was still unconscious on the ground. Tony grabbed the door, preparing to wrench it off.

'Um, Tony, I've got a key.'

Tony relaxed his grip, smiling at his brother. 'Sorry buddy, I've gotten so used to doing it that way.'

They stepped inside the marble foyer. Tony couldn't believe how different the place was. 'Dad, we're here. All your little goons couldn't stop me---quit hiding and get out here.' Silence.

'Dad, don't make me lose my patience. COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!' Silence.

Marcello looked up at Tony, wondering. 'I guess I'll have to come and find you then.'

Suddenly there was the squeal of tires, and Tony and Marcello ran towards the back door. Tony realized No.2 was no longer in the living room, he must have gotten up and warned his father! He ran into the night, but it was too late, the car was long gone, speeding into the darkness. Tony came back inside, sinking down into the couch, holding his head in his hands in frustration. 'FUCK THAT BASTARD!', he bellowed, his face red with fury.Marcello approached him, leaning his head gently up against Tony's brawny arm.

'It's ok, big brother. You'll get him. You see, he can't stay away forever. You know that money I told you about, well there's a lot more of it here--so he'll have to come back and get it.' Tony just sighed, suddenly exhausted. Marcello grabbed his hand. 'You need some rest. Go upstairs, take a shower, and I'll make you something to eat. Come on now--no arguments!

Tony followed orders, showering, then eating before sinking between the sheets. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Marcello sat beside him on the bed, studying his brother for a moment. How could someone who looks so peaceful hold such amazing power inside, he thought to himself, stroking his brother's hair softly.

'That's right, big brother, get plenty of rest, he whispered. 'Because tomorrow, you're gonna start showing me how to become a monster just like you.'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2008, 03:15 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Ah, what a wonderful last line to end the chapter on! I was very much hoping things would go in that direction!
  #3   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2008, 07:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Fantabuloso!!!
Tony is on top form!
You must hurry with the next chapter...

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2008, 12:19 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
revenge...

... is oh soooooo sweet.
  #5   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2008, 02:47 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
Keep up the great work! I love where this story is heading.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options