The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2008, 08:40 AM

timrain is on a distinguished road
My first Bodybuilding show- part 2

The phone call arrived, and just hearing his voice made me shiver. I guess he remembered me. Josh listed a bunch of items he wanted dropped off at his place later in the week, along with a weekly list of items he wanted me to get for him every week. I couldn't imagine how I was going to pay for everything her wanted, but at this point I was more concered about being there to watch him compete in a month, and maybe see him a few times before then.

I went and purchased everything Josh wanted, along with some new clothes, and some other items I thought he might like, I went by his coach's house and knocked on the door. Duane answered and was all smiles, he said Josh would be pleased and I was invited in to wait for Josh to come home from the gym. I sat there afraid and excited at the same time, Duane was great, we talked and had a glass of water, and Duane tried to explain Josh's behavour, but I wasn't really listening, I was examining photographs of Josh at his other contests that Duane had on the walls. It looked like Josh had competed at least 5 times before, and based on the trophys in the pictures, he had won every contest. Seems the most recent contest he was actually allowed to compete with the adult men and he had won the overall in the level one men's class.

You could see Josh had grown a lot in the last year, his body looked incredible when he was in contest shape, and ripped to the bone. Veins everywhere, incredibly thick muscle, and this leanest thinnest waist I had ever seen on a bodybuilder. I asked Duane, and he said Josh last competed at 207lbs and a 27 inch waist. Truly incredible.

Josh arrived home from the gym, he was dropped off by a HUGE bodybuilder who I didnt recognize but he could have won the Mr Olympia if he entered, but he wasn't really that lean. Josh strutted up the driveway carrying his gym bag and wearing a huge sweatshirt that was tight across his shoulders and hung like a tent around his waist. I guess today had been biceps and back cause Josh's lats were stretching the shirt to the ripping point, and it was then I realized the sweatshirt was one of the ones I had bought last week at the contest, and at the time it was loose on Josh, but today it was tight across the pecs, shoulders and biceps. So tight it was like painted on his torso.

Josh smiled when he saw me, and looked at me straigh in the eye when he asked "where are my presents". I had hoped it was me Josh was smiling about but it was the idea he was going to get gifts that made him happy. Just like a 5 year old kid at his birthday party, Josh ripped into the bags of "presents" looking for the ones he wanted most. Protien drinks, protien bars, along with some other treats.. but for some reason Josh was happiest with a muscle shirt I got him. He said to Duane "I like this guy, he knows what I like" I smiled as Josh walked over to the mirrored wall and did a double biceps pose. "This shirt is now to small..." Josh flexed till the sleeves burst open and his peaked biceps popped up.. "Damn" I said as he pumped the peaks over and over. Josh said "I love biceps day, makes me wanna show off thiese guns, hey Duane, lets go to the all-you-can eat restaurant, this geek is gonna pay and I could eat a horse"

Josh had a shower and came out to put on the red muscle shirt, and matching shorts I had brought him. He went back to the mirror and did some more posing, and a lat spread that could have made Jay Culter jealous. I got into my car, Duane in the back seat and Josh squeezed into the front seat next to me. His thighs were so huge I wasnt sure if he was gonna fit, but I heard the dashboard crack as he made a moaning sound, and then he said "ok, now I fit, you are gonna have to get another car for next time we go out, this one doesn't fit me." I had a tear in my eye as I realized what he had done to my car, It was gonna cost me a lot to fix the car, which I had only bought a month or so earlier.

At the restaurant, Josh paraded around flaring his lats, walking like a gorilla and eating almost every piece of protien he could find, he was even taking food off other people's plates telling them they could get back in line for more, and that he didnt have time to waste waiting for food when his muscles needed feeding. I could swear Josh gained 20 lbs of muscle during the meal, and that is tiny waist with an obvious 8 pack was smaller than before the meal. Josh noticed a table of teenage girls and their mother watching him, so he walked over and began posing and flexing for the girls asking them to feel his body as he flexed. The girls were totally engrosed and thrilled with the show. Duane and I got to chat a bit more and I was informed that Josh was an exhibitionist and loved the attention from anyone, but especially a table full of teenage girls, or an auditorium full of muscle addicts. Josh came back to the table and ate his 8th plate full of food, and sat back and flexed a bit showing me his ripped abs, pumped pecs and biceps that looked like bowling balls, he demanded I feel his abs and he joked about how much he had grown in the week since I saw him last.

I was in total awe as Josh did another flexing show for anyone in the restaurant who was watching, there was cheers and applause from most of the people, and the one guy who was not watching or paying attention at all soon got more than he bargained for when Josh went over and picked up his chair and lifted him about 3 feet off the ground.. the man nearly freaked but the table full of teenage girls appreciated every minute..

Josh walked over to Duane and I saying "see you at home boys, this man has some business to do with those lovely young ladies over there, and this muscle needs some massaging.... " Josh flashed me a smile, a wink, and a quick biceps pose as he left with the ladies out the front door and into their mini van...

Duane said that was the typical end to a meal out.. we drove back to Duane's and I continuted home feeling like next week was gonna be a lot of work for me to pay the bills off ... but then again it was for Josh, how could I complain..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2008, 09:38 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
HOTT Bro Keep it Up! I'm Lovin this story!
  #3   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2008, 11:43 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Good story. Is there a part 1? I went back 40 pages, more than a year, but didn't see it. Perhaps I missed it somewhere?

Thanks.
  #4   Add to Choco_cow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2008, 11:57 AM

Choco_cow is on a distinguished road
It's on page 2, towards the top.
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11364
  #5   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2008, 03:15 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Thanks. Don't know how I missed it!