The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to growingboyslc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 11:11 PM

growingboyslc is on a distinguished road
Turning 18

First shot at this... let's see how it goes.

I blew out the candles on my birthday cake...all 18. My mom cheered, my dad took photos, my brother took the first piece only to get is wrist smacked--birthday as usual. I'll probably never understand why people get so excited about birthdays. Oh well. I took my cake over by the pool and set my legs in to soak while I ate. At just that moment my best friend Derrick decided to belly-flop into the pool right next to me. My cake turned into chlorinated goop, and my shirt turned into something Picasso would wear.

Thank God. My soiled shirt gave me reason to excuse myself from this six year old party. I mean hell, I'm 18, I should be at an amusement park or at the movies or something--not sitting here by the pool while my mom asks the clown to make her another hat. Seriously, how embarrassing!

I slid the screen door shut behind me, tossed my plate in the trash, and took my shirt off as I went upstairs to my room. Flopping myself down on my bed, I kicked off my shoes and began to relax... I must have dozed off, because next thing I knew I was dreaming.

I was in the lockeroom at the high school, and there were all these guys around me butt naked. Butt naked and erect on second glance. I pushed my way past some guys, into a shower area noticing that some of the guys were really well endowed, others not, some tall, some short...but all erect. I was reaching for my soap when I noticed everyone was starring at me. I stood there for a second, then some hot guy walked up and started stroking my co...

I woke with a start. Someone was knocking on my door.

"Tim, you in there?" Derrick's voice sounded.

"uh, yeah man, c'mon in".

As he opened the door I realized that my cock was hard as a rock, and I had leaked enough that my jersey shorts were visibly wet. Shit... not exactly something I wanted my best friend seeing. I covered myself with a pillow as he came in.

"What's up man, you're missing your party--your mom is trying to hit the pinata and keeps hittin' everything else instead. She's nailed your Dad, a tree, the bbq...better watch out man, you'll probably be next."

I laughed "whatever, my mom isn't that terrible."

"Maybe it's just her suppressed rage coming out". I slugged Derrick as he sat down next to me and laughed.

"Dumbass." He looked up at me laughing and I thought to myself, "I should just tell him, that way I can stop torturing myself everytime I see that smile"

Sensing my unease Derrick asked "Dude, what's up?" Quickly dismissing it, I stood up and went to the closet to grab a shirt.

"nothing man, it's nothin." I picked out a shirt, and turned around as I put it on.

"Damn dude, what were you doing up here, wanking off?" he asked. Shit, I forgot about my shorts. Feeling myself turn beat red I turned around and began looking desperatly for a pair of pants, shorts, anything to cover the cum-stain on my shorts. Finding a pair, I reached down to pick it up, but when I stood up, Derrick was right behind me. I jumped as he put his arms around me.

"Dude, don't worry" he whispered, "it's hot"

"w-wha-huh?" I stuttered.

His hand reached down to my instantly hard boner, "dude, it's alright, it's fucking sexy."

He turned me around then and planted a kiss right on my lips. At first I had no idea what to do, then suddenly something snapped in me and I was frantically kissing him--I couldn't kiss him enough! I had wanted this for so long and here it was, on my birthday of all times. He pulled my back to the bed and took my shirt off. So I took his off. He laid me down and started playing with my nipples. God I loved that. As he did that he slipped his shoes off. Then he stopped to take my shorts off. My 5.5" hardon flopped out.

"Nice" he said, before he began jerking me off. I reached for his...undoing his pants, his meat bounced out. He had at least an inch on me.

"wow" I said "yours is better"

"eh, it works" he said dismissively. We made out for a bit more...then he started kissing my nipples...my stomach...my cock. It felt almost electric. He began sucking me and that was just too much for me... I blew my load before I had time to warn him. He came up off my cock to see my horrified face.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry" I sputtered.

He smiled at me, swallowed, and replied "it's cool dude, you taste good...we're not done yet." With that, he gentle turned me onto my stomach. I was about to ask him what he was doing when i heard him spit into his hand and rub it on my asshole. He rubbed it around for a second...then began working his finger into my hole. Ouch it hurt...but it also felt good, I felt myself getting hard again.

"relax" he said "just relax". I tried. Easy for him to say when some guy is sticking his finger in your ass. He finally pulled out...I felt empty. I began to turn around when I felt his cock on my ass...it was a lot bigger than his finger. I thought "shit, it'll never fit!" Of course I was wrong. Suddenly my ass gave way and I felt the first couple inches of him take my virginity. I clinched up even more. It hurt! Seemingly reading my mind he said "relax man, it gets better"

After a few minutes, I finally began to relax a bit... it started to actually feel good...really...really good. He started pushing more into me, and more, and more. I was in heaven. Finally after what seemed like an eternity he said "good job man, you got it all." He pumped me a few times and I came again. "damn, you're tight" he said "we're not done yet so I hope you can cum a third time" He pulled out a bit and pushed back in, I swear it felt deeper. Again he pushed, again, I felt like i was being stretched more and it was going deeper...but it didn't hurt--it actually felt even better!

I was quickly becoming high on the feeling I was getting from his cock...he was pounding me now, and each time it felt like the strokes were longer and longer and thicker and thicker. I yelled "fuck me, fuck me" I didnt' care who heard...his only response was a grunt. He seemed to be high on the fuck too. He pounded and pounded and I lost sense of time. I felt so full, I thought I would burst. I heard a light ripping sound. "shit, i thought, he ripped me." I felt fine though. He fucked me harder and harder then suddenly groaned..."ugnh...I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm". I felt a warm gush enter my guts and he felt suddenly much longer and thicker. I blew yet another load all over my bed. He came for a good full minute after I finished blowing my spunk... I could feel his cum running down my legs. When he finally finished he collapsed on top of me. I became fully aware of my surroundings again--and was suddenly alarmed by the weight on top of me. It was much heavier than Derrick! I turned my head, and there was this muscular stud, probably about 35 lbs. heavier than the Derrick I knew just a few minutes ago--and it was all muscle!

He opened his eyes, and saw the surprise in mine. "What" he asked, smiling.

"you...you're huge!" I exclaimed.

"thanks, but I'm just 7 inches" he said laughing.

"no man, look at your arms." He did, and his eyes got as big as saucers..."fuckin a man...awesome" He went to check the rest of himself out... but had to pull out to get the full extent. He pulled out about 2 inches-

"Damn man, my cock's thicker" He pulled out more, and more. "It's longer too!" Finally his cock popped out of my ass and I got to turn around and see Derrick is his new glory.

I thought he was amazing before--I was crazy. The man standing before me was beautiful. The same short brown hair lead to a familar face, with his gorgeous smile, but it was more masculine...more cocky. His shoulders had developed, along with a nice set of pecs. His arms looked like they were 16 inches around, he had a nice tight 6 pack...and his cock! It hung limp, as big soft as he used to be hard! His legs were spectacular as well but I kept getting drawn back to his cock.

"Dude, you gotta get me a tape measure" he moaned as he started fondling himself.

I ran to my closet and grabbed my backpack. I had a ruler in one of my notebooks. He had stroked himself back to hardness... I set the ruler at the base of his cock.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed "Your fucking 10.5 inches!"

"Fuck man, awesome," was Derricks ecstatic reply.

"What the hell just happened" I asked outloud.

"I dunno man, but I like it...and I'm ready to go again"

Last edited by growingboyslc; March 22nd, 2010 at 10:20 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to growingboyslc For This Useful Post:
Blasphemer (September 15th, 2013), dickasauras (February 8th, 2013), msclpatrol (May 29th, 2013), Omiganda (March 8th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 04:01 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I think Tim's mom is going to get an eyeful when she walks in! (And it sounds like she's just the sort to do so!)

Great start -- I hope there's more!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 06:40 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very nice start man!
  #4   Add to jukeboxxx#'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Beati Pauperes Spiritu

jukeboxxx# is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jukeboxxx#
Woa

Impressive, quick intense, straight to the point and you still somehow managed to make a very interesting plotline.

Bravo
  #5   Add to growingboyslc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 12:15 PM

He came towards me again, and stubbed his toe on the bed.

"aww, shit...ouch" he exclaimed. He reached down to rub his toe. "Dude...that's what that was!" I looked down at his foot, His sock had ripped clean through.

"Man, stand up" I said, suddenly suspicious, "all the way". He raised an eyebrow, but obliged. I quickly jumped off the bed and stood next to him, we've always been the same height. Not anymore. I came up to his nose. That would mean that he was the same height as my brother... 6'3! "Shit man, you grew taller too!"

"Fuck ya, this is awesome, it's like hitting puberty again overnight!" He leaned in to kiss me again. God he kissed well. He began lowering me back onto the bed. Suddenly, I could hear my brother yelling from the kitchen,

"Yeah Mom, I'll go get 'em, he's probably up there playing his stupid video games again." Tim heard the glass door as it slammed shut, and his brother's loud footsteps begin up the stairs.

"Shit!" Tim and Derrick cried in unison. Derrick jumped off of Tim, and went to grab his clothes. His underwear barely contained him, his jeans wouldn't button and looked like capri's, and his shirt tore as he put it on. Meanwhile, Tim's brother Eric could be heard nearing the top of the stairs. Tim threw his shirt on and turned to face Derrick,

"Dude, shit, your clothes don't fit!"

"Fuck no man, I'm too big!"

"Shit he's almost here, sit down." Derrick sat down on the bed. Tim quickly grabbed one of his video game guides and threw himself on the bed beside Derrick. He opened it up and started guiding through the magazine just as Eric opened the door.

"haha, knew you'd be geeking out, fuckin' nerd" Eric lauged. "Mom wants you back down at your party."

"Be right there" Tim said quickly. Eric raised an eyebrow and looked from Tim to Derrick suspiciously.

"Uh, ok... Derrick man, I didnt' realize you were so big, nice body man...but you need to tell your mom to buy you bigger jeans." Derrick turned beat red, and attempted to cover his newly formed pecs. "How much do you bench?"

"Uh...uh...I dunno" Derrick stammered.

"Huh, well sometime we should use my equipment, figure it out"

"Uh...cool man, yeah" Eric finally left and went back downstairs. Tim let out a sigh of relief.

"Fuck that was close"

"Yeah, what are we gonna do, I can't go down here like this." Tim thought for a second.

"No, but you could wear my brothers clothes I bet, you're the same height as him now. Close to the same build too."

"Ok, but what if he notices"

"Ha, my brother notice... like that's gonna happen, he never notices anything I do." With that the boys snuck down the stairs to Eric's room. Ignoring the weights that took up half of the expansive room, Tim walked straight to Eric's dresser. After a second of rummaging through his drawers they found some socks, a shirt, and jeans. Derrick began to strip down, and was about to put the jeans on when he asked,

"Man, do you think his underwear will fit, I'm a little cramped in here"

"Sure, I guess, here" Tim said and tossed him a pair of breifs. Derrick dressed, noticing the clothes were a little bit tight, and before they left the room he grabbed a pair of Eric's shoes.

"Gonna need these too man." Tim just grinned. They went back down to the birthday party. As soon as they walked outside, Tim's mom grabbed him and exclaimed,

"c'mon kiddo, it's time to pin the tail on the donkey!" She dragged him off, Derrick following behind. As they got near, Eric took off the blindfold, and saw Derrick. He looked him up and down...seemed to lose himself in thought for a minute, then handed the blindfold to his little brother. Tim's mom started spinning him around, and then let him start walking towards the barbeque... the donkey was the other way.

Eric walked up to Derrick, "Hey man, nice clothes"

"Uh, thanks"

"Yeah, they look better on you than on me."

"Shit" Derrick thought, busted. Eric would kick his ass for sure now.

"It's cool man, here, let's let the twerp entertain mom, you and I should go lift."

"Um, ok." They went back into the house, down the stairs into the basement...Eric's room. Eric took off his shirt and motioned for Derrick to do the same. He did, noticing that he actually thought he looked a little bigger than Eric. Impossible! Walking over to his weights, Eric loaded up 250 on the bench press. and quickly pumped out ten reps.

"Your turn man." Derrick laid down beneath the bar, he didn't know if he could do this. His maximum press before this was 120. He grabbed the bar and pushed--it felt like he was pressing 100, not 250! He pumped out 10 and put the bar back.

"Nice warm up... now lets see what you can lift" Eric added 100 pounds to the bar. "This is what I max out on," he explained. "Don't worry, I'll spot ya." Derrick pushed, and amazingly the bar went up, it wasn't easy, but it wasn't quite his max. He pushed out 8 reps and set the bar down. "Nice man, let's try a bit more." Eric put another 25 on. Derrick pushed 6 reps later Eric put another 25 on on. Derrick pushed... and could only get one. Still, he had just benched 400 lbs! He was lifting more than Eric could! He felt his cock begin to expand as it got hard and snaked it's way down his leg. He laid there recovering for a second, hoping his boner wasn't that obvious.

"Well, at least I'm still bigger than you in one area" Eric boasted. He adjusted his junk and smiled. Looking down at Derrick he asked, "so how'd you get so big?"

"Uh..just eating right...I guess" Derrick replied.

"Bullshit man...tell the truth. This morning you were as little as my twerp brother, and now you're wearing my god damn clothes what the fuck happened."

"Well uh" Derrick stuttered, "uh, well, we, uh..." He blushed.

Eric demanded "you uh what?" Derrick avoided looking at Eric's eyes, and instead ended up focusing on his crotch...closer to eye level. Even in the low light of the basement it looked big. As Derrick thought of what he could say, he watched Eric's cock make a jerk in the denim and start snaking it's way down his leg. Eric noticed.

"Haha" he laughed, "you like it? Told you I'm bigger there...so you're a queer huh? I knew it! So is that what you and my brother were doing up there, being fags?" Horrified, Derrick looked up at Eric.

"How'd...how'd you know?" Eric began rubbing his crotch.

"Call it gaydar" Eric said as he unbuttoned his jeans, giving his cock some breathing room. Derrick fixed his gaze again on Eric's enormous bulge...it looked so damn huge! Definetly bigger than Derrick's new ten and a halfer. He felt guilty about Tim, but wanted to know how big Eric was.

"So, you want this?" Eric asked seductively, "tell me how you got big so fast."

Last edited by growingboyslc; October 16th, 2008 at 01:31 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to growingboyslc For This Useful Post:
Blasphemer (September 15th, 2013), dickasauras (February 8th, 2013), Omiganda (March 8th, 2014)
  #6   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 01:42 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Awesome story man. Im loving it.
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 06:55 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I am really loving it!
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Why is it I expect Eric to be humping his brother Tim in the next installment? And Derrick take another ride on his (my bet is soon to be former) buddy Tim after Eric? And they both get still bigger and what even more size...

Although in reality the world isn't fair most of the time, it nice that fiction generally tries to make the world fairer for the underdogs and since it looks like Tim has and it appears will be screwed repeatedly on his birthday by everyone that notices Derrik's sudden growth; I think Tim qualifies as a major underdog... I hope Tim will be in line to get some major pay back before the end.

Ender
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
wow man, aside from the 15yo thing, this is such a HOT story--i love sex-growth
def continue, man!
-P

Things happen.
  #10   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2008, 01:17 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Wow. Awesome first effort.
  #11   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2008, 05:36 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Wow... this story it's just great. I love it.

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #12   Add to J.A.M.86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:44 AM

J.A.M.86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to J.A.M.86
Im really likin this one! Great story man
  #13   Add to shatter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM

shatter is on a distinguished road
Let's hope there's more to come!
  #14   Add to shiangwong's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 07:48 AM

shiangwong
Send a message via MSN to shiangwong Send a message via Yahoo to shiangwong
Hope There is more coming soon for this story

Shiang
  #15   Add to tonybits's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 12:50 PM

tonybits is on a distinguished road
Great story, please continue.
  #16   Add to growingboyslc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 05:28 PM

One week later...

Since my birthday my life has changed for the better. I've had sex for the first time, with a man I love--and as an added bonus he's big and buff now. Also, my brother has been really nice lately... or rather he was being really nice to me until last night...

School let out early for the holiday, so I ran home and called Derrick. I was really worried about him since I hadn't seen him since my mom made me play pinata. I got his voicemail...again. I'd gone over to his house everyday this week and noone ever answered the door. It was really unlike him. Worried, but hoping for the best, I figured maybe his parents had taken to see his grandmother early this year. Still, it was odd that he didn't call me.

I ate dinner distracted, worried about Derrick but still trying to convince myself that everything was fine. I chugged the last of my iced tea, and was left with a nasty, grainy taste in my mouth. I got a glass of water to wash that taste out of my mouth and though nothing more of it. Then I ran upstairs to play video games for a while. About 15 minutes into the game I wasn't doing so well...which is REALLY odd, because I'm a pro at Starfox. I just couldn't focus my eyes...everything was blurry and I felt tired. So I got up and decided to go to bed early.

I dreamed of Derrick. Of his big, muscular body. Of his huge 10.5 inch dick...that was just 7" a week ago! In my dream I was on my stomach. Derrick reached up and tugged my underwear down and off my ankles. He lubed me up with spit while freeing his huge rod.

"Fuck ya, gonna get huge," he whispered. My dream was so realistic I could feel him spread my legs apart. He began to push his gigantic dick into my ass- God I'd been craving that. It felt bigger than I remembered...maybe he'd grown since we'd fucked. I moaned and pushed my ass in into the air a bit to allow him better access.

"Fuck ya, you like it," Derrick snarled. My ass opened up to allow him entry. I felt like I was loosing my virginity again. It felt so big and so real. Derrick sank more and more of his meat into me as I moaned into my pillow,

"Fuck me, ya, please, fuck me," I begged. Finally, his balls met my ass; and with a final push I could feel his stomach pressed against my cheeks. I felt so full, but he felt so light. He hesitated for a second, then I felt a warmth begin to spread through my body.

"Oh yeah," Derrick moaned. "Oh fuck ya, make me huge." I swear I felt his cock twitch...only it didn't go back to normal. It stayed larger...and larger...and larger. He was growing! I could feel his weight increasing on me. He began fucking me in earnest; plowing me as hard as he could.

"Fuck ya...fucking massive," he exclaimed. "MORE," he roared. It was like a floodgate opened. He grabbed my waist and hoisted my ass up into the air...fucking me as though his life depended on it. His cock surged bigger and bigger inside of me. He was growing much faster than he did before. As he grew larger and larger his breathing became more panicked. "No, not yet...need more," he gasped. "Just a bit more lil' bro...c'mon...c'mon... uuuuuughh" he came in me as his voice deepened.

He came and came. I started feeling warm cum flow down my leg like a river and still he came. He pulled out quickly, leaving me feel empty. I felt more cum hit my face as it shot from the geyser that was his cock. He came all over me. Then, as soon as he finished he gathered up his clothes and left while muttering "Fuck this is awesome."

I woke up the next day with a splitting headache. It was around noon. Thank God it was a holiday or I'd have been very, very late. As I came to my senses I realized my ass felt sore, and I must have wet the bed! I hadn't done that since I was 3! I opened my eyes to realize I was COVERED in cum. there was cum all over my headboard, all over my pillow. All over my bed. I hadn't wet my bed, I had had one hell of a wet dream!

I got up and went across the hall to the shower. After adjusting the water so that it wasn't too hot, I got in and began washing the enormous amounts of cum off my body. As I was turning off the water I heard someone coming up the stairs. I stepped out of the shower, and began drying off. I saw the door handle begin to turn so I yelled.

"Can I help you?" The door swung open and I forgot about hiding my nakedness as I looked at the biggest muscles I had ever seen in my life! Attached to these muscles was a cock that made Derrick look like a toddler. I had to look up across the enormous arms that were crossed smuggly over pecs the size of which made my head spin to gaze in to the evilly grinning face of my brother.

"Yeah twerp," the words snaked off his tongue, "you can make me bigger."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to growingboyslc For This Useful Post:
Blasphemer (September 15th, 2013), Omiganda (March 8th, 2014)
  #17   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 06:11 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Interesting twist.
  #18   Add to rrbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Writer

rrbb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rrbb
:O My bro on bro action senses are tingling ! ;D
  #19   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 01:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Come On, Keep going with this story, it has real, severe, unadulterated, oogaly boogaly potential!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #20   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 04:14 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
another chapter! sweet
  #21   Add to growingboyslc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:02 PM

As he reached to grab me I did the only thing I could think of...I kicked him in the nuts with all of my might. As I connected an enormous blob of precum fell from his obscenely large prick and splattered across my thigh. As he fell howling in pain I bolted across his mammoth body and began racing down the stairs. I fell halfway down...but was too panicked to worry about what injuries I may have endured. I ran for the door- I didn't care that I was naked I had to get out of there!

"Shit," I screamed in frustration as I frantically pawed at the door handle--it was locked! I fumbled with the deadbolt as I heard Eric begin to thunder down the stairs. I finally managed to get the damn bolt open. I turned the door handle...light! Freedom! I threw the door open and began to sprint.

I didn't make it to the front sidewalk. Halfway down the driveway I felt an enormous hand grab me by the wrist and jerk me into the air. Next thing I knew I was looking into Eric's very angry eyes.

"You little fuck," he spat, "don't you EVER think about that again or I'll break every goddamn bone in your body...understand?" To drive his point home he squeezed my wrist till I cried out in pain, it didnt' take much. He then tucked me under one arm like I was little more than a paperweight and carried me back into the house. Too my misfortune, I didn't see any witnesses.

He took me downstairs and unceremoniously set me down on his weight bench, stomach down. "Don't move," he growled. As if I could, I was terrified and was struggling to catch my breath from after he dropped me. He walked over to his dresser, opened the top drawer, and pulled out a set of handcuffs. Then he strutted over, grabbed my wrists, and chained me to the bars supporting his weight set!

"Now...it's time to make me grow." As he spoke I watched his cock harden again to the same terrifying size I had seen as I stepped out of the shower. It had to be 18 inches at least! He saw me sizing him up and bragged "20 inches of meat fucker, measured this morning. I have you to thank for it." He then spat on his cock and mounted me.

The growth was obvious from the moment his cockhead invaded my ass. I watched in horror as my smiling brother grew taller, thicker, and more ripped. His cock was expanding at an alarming rate...but somehow I was able to take it all. I don't know how, honestly it should have killed me. He buried himself in me balls deep; and I could feel his enormous balls, each easily the size of my fist, slam against my ass.

"Fuck ya man...fuck ya," my brother groaned as he grew. His head was inching closer and closer to the 12 feet ceiling. Suddenly his body tensed and I felt his dick surge even larger. "Not yet," he growled as he broke a sweat, straining to hold back his orgasm.

"Not yet." His biceps bulged even larger...easily surpassing 28 inches. "ugh...ugh...nooooooooooooooooo." He suddenly grew another two inches taller just before he began flooding my insides with his jizz. I suddenly felt like I had eaten too much, and looking at my stomach I looked bloated. I felt jizz begin to pour out of my ass. It pooled at my feet, and still he came. He pulled out, and shoved his dick towards my face. "Drink it fucker," he ordered.

"It's too big," I objected, "it won't fit." His dick spat an enormous amount of cum, leaving my face completely covered and dripping.

"I didn't say suck it, I said drink!" He forced his cockhead against my lips and I had no choice but to suck his piss slit, and accept his sweet cum. After what seemed like an eternity, the river slowed. Not wasting any time, he bolted to his dresser and whipped out a tape measure.

"Fucking 32 inches," he exclaimed as he measured his gigantic prick. He stood by the wall and marked where his head touched. "Fuck ya bro...fucking 9 and a half feet! I'm the biggest mother fucker in the world!" He opened up his microfridge and grabbed a protein shake, downing it in one gulp. "Fucking feels good."

Just then I heard the front door open--my mom was home! I was saved! I was just about to cry out for help when I caught the look my brother was giving me, and my scream got stuck in my throat. We listened in silence as my mom put away her work things and then approached the basement door. She opened it and called down the steps:

"Eric, you down there?"

"Yeah Mom."

"Eric, honey, are you ok, you sound sick."

"Naw Ma, I'm fine, just tired," my brother lied.

"Oh, ok then, get some sleep. Where's your brother?"

"Oh..." he thought for a moment, "he's staying with Derrick up at his grandmother's cabin this weekend. I was gonna have him call you, but they were in a hurry so I just told him I'd let you know."

"Oh, ok...that's fine. Just next time tell him to give me a bit more warning."

"Sure thing Mom." With that, my mom closed the door...and my fate for at least this weekend was sealed.
The Following User Says Thank You to growingboyslc For This Useful Post:
Omiganda (March 8th, 2014)
  #22   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Not to seem needy... but...
More! More!!! MORE!!! Goddamn You, Don't keep us on tenterhooks!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #23   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 02:41 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Hot!!! Hot!!! HOT!!!

Oh more, please. Very much please.

--JSmith
  #24   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:14 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
This story is too good to fall back to page 2; hope the next segment comes soon!
  #25   Add to growingboyslc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 02:22 PM

My brother turned and stumbled, nearly falling. "Damn... need to get used to this a bit." he grumbled. As he caught himself my mother opened the basement door again.

"Honey, since your brother is out, would you mind having the house to yourself this weekend? Your father just called and wants to celebrate our anniversary out of the house."

"Sure Mom" my brother said, grinning evilly at me. "That'd be fine."

"Ok, well, dinner is in the fridge...and you know how to cook. I bought groceries today... and since I feel kinda bad leaving you without company even from your brother, I'm going to leave some money on the counter for you. Just no parties ok?"

"Yes mom." With that, my mom closed the door. Shortly after, I heard her start the car up and she was gone.

My brother turned to me... "God, I'd fuck you again right now...but I need to get used to this body. Fuck look at me." he gloated as he raised his arms into a double bicep pose. "Fucking huge man." I couldn't help but get a hard on. He strutted over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts. They ripped down the sides as he pulled them over his massive thighs. His cock looked ridiculous hanging out the bottom of it. "Fuck man, gonna need some clothes." He bitched. He took his sheets off his bed and tied one around his waist. "This will have to do for now." He then went upstairs, ducking his head as he went through the door frame. A few minutes later I heard the door slam, he was gone.

I began to struggle against the handcuffs, trying to release myself from my brothers weight bench. Needless to say, I failed miserably. Only thing I managed to accomplish was to draw some blood where the handcuffs dug into my wrist as I stuggled. Exhausted I slumped down onto the cum coated weight bench, defeated.

I must have passed out. When I came to the sun was setting. I watched through the window my brother had beside the private door he had leading out into the backyard. It was sad to think that if I could have just gotten free... a staircase outside was less than 10 feet from me.

I heard the front door open, and someone shuffle in. I heard whoever it was go upstairs. Then call my name. It was Derrick! I was saved!

"Derrick! Derrick! I'm down here" I cried. I heard him come down the stairs, and then the basement door opened. He came down into the basement, stopping short as he saw me chained to the weight bench. "Derrick...Derrick...thank god," I cried. He came over and sat kneeled beside me. He kissed me gently.

"I figured out what must have happened, I saw your brother downtown...he's fucking gigantic. People are worshipping him and he's loving it." I noticed Derrick's cock pulse a bit as he said this. "I came to get you out of here... damn, this is terrible." He looked torn, "dude, I'm sorry, but this looks totally hot...I'll get you out of here, but do you mind if we screw around a bit first. I won't hurt you, this is just one of my fantasies."

I was stunned...I had no idea what to say. He took off his shirt, and lowered his jeans... God he was gorgeous. I was in love with him, who was I to deny him. At the same time, I was hurt. I had been raped and trapped and now my lover was going to save me, but AFTER he had his fun? I felt a bit betrayed, and defeated. I couldn't really say no if I wanted to.

These thoughts were forgotten as his large cockhead pushed it's way into my ravaged ass. He was still smaller than my brother, but I could feel him growing immediately, and it felt sooo good. I found myself begging him to fuck me as he took my ass, growing large with each plunge into my hole. He shuddered, and flooded my hole with cum. He stopped pumping my ass and just stayed still, his cock pulsing with his orgasm. He kissed the back of my neck causing shivers to go down my spine. Then I heard the front door open...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to growingboyslc For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (May 29th, 2013), Omiganda (March 8th, 2014)
  #26   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 05:46 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
uh oh!

... Let the battle royale begin!
  #27   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
How!?

HOW was i not informed this story had been continued?? For fuck's sake! :P I was just thinking, too, how sad it was i hadn't seen a "Part 2" or anything...and low and behold you've been all stealthy-like ;p

anyway, hoooot story: minus the brother bit, this is one of my all-time fantasies--sex-induced growth mmf! and his feeling betrayed/in love with derrick? can anyone say irony/ethical dilemma? --but HERE, in a mg story?? priceless
great work man
~Ille

Things happen.
  #28   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2008, 01:34 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
What a hot story! The brother thing is a little taboo, but that also adds a really interesting element to the story. I hope our poor Tim figures out a way to let himself share in the growth he's providing to others. Whatever you decide to write, I can't wait for the next chapter!
  #29   Add to sexyscottishboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 03:42 PM

sexyscottishboy is on a distinguished road
cant wait for next chapter, love the huge muscle brother but would love to see an even bigger Derick
  #30   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Well I was correct in predicting that both Eric would quickly use and abuse his brother Tim to get bigger and and that Derrick would likewise abuse his buddy again to get bigger... As it seem likely the Eric has just returned home will Derrick help Tim escape from Eric or team up with Eric to milk Tim to and grow ever bigger... If Derrick does rescue Tim will it to monopolize his access to Tim which appears to be Eric's intent in holding Tim captive in the bassment...

Presonally I would like to see whatever is causing Tim's abuses to grow shift a bit and start to channel the growth into Tim at the expence of those that have abused him up until now...

Ender
  #31   Add to tonybits's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 09:18 AM

tonybits is on a distinguished road
Nice story, please continue.
  #32   Add to SuparMagicks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 05:20 PM

SuparMagicks is an unknown quantity at this point
Call me crazy, but it wasn't too enjoyable. All the stories here are basically the same... Is it too much to ask for some character diversification? It feels like it's the same person, different name/story. Not EVERYONE says dude in every sentence. And not everyone would just allow anyone to fuck them. Make it seem realistic, and as such, the reader can easily picture what's happening in a realistic manner - Which in turn, makes the story more enjoyable.

2 stars out of 5
  #33   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 06:08 PM

maybe you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuparMagicks View Post
Call me crazy, but it wasn't too enjoyable. All the stories here are basically the same... Is it too much to ask for some character diversification? It feels like it's the same person, different name/story. Not EVERYONE says dude in every sentence. And not everyone would just allow anyone to fuck them. Make it seem realistic, and as such, the reader can easily picture what's happening in a realistic manner - Which in turn, makes the story more enjoyable.

2 stars out of 5
... could favor us with an original story of your own. Regardless of the critical merits or demerits of this story, *I* am enjoying it and look forward to the next chapter.
  #34   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 06:26 PM

maybe you...

Quote:

2 stars out of 5
... could favor us with an original story of your own. Regardless of the critical merits or demerits of this story, *I* am enjoying it and look forward to the next chapter.
  #35   Add to SuparMagicks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 06:28 PM

SuparMagicks is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
I do not believe that's how criticism works, actually. Though you are enjoying it, the fact still stands true. Also, there are no real original stories of this kind because it has all been done before in the TF community. On to the topic at hand: He lacks any character development, the structure is decent, I'll admit that much - but with two-dimensional characters, it's near impossible to assume these people are "real" rather than some porn stars putting on a show.

Character development
Self explanatory, really. It can range from how a character starts out, to what they become some time later. Despite what many people say, this is not a hard thing to do. There are many examples of "characters" around you, we call these "people" or "normal beings you would see outside in the real world". Whether it be a smart-ass woman with many opinions or a prissy teenager that's obsessed with fashion, they are all characters of their own type.

This story has a character. In which they all have the same personality. It may be what stems from the author, but this is a bad habit to follow whilst writing a story. In this case, all of them are skater-boy/surfer stereotypes. They curse a lot, say dude a lot and they really don't care whats going on around them. This would be fine, but there has to be some variation somewhere.

Now, I know not many people read what I say for reasons such as: They're lethargic, they're moronic or they're irked by me and just don't give a hoot. Oh well, that's a shame. On this forum, I'm Simon(Go-Go American Idol~), if somethings are good, I'll note it. Other than that, I'll be extremely blunt and tell it how it is. Sorry to disappoint you, but some of just use more than "Oh, I like this type of transformation!" to use as a base for criticism. Keep in mind that criticism is not bashing, which for some reason, you clearly mistaken my last post as such. This is simply something there for the writer to look at and possibly consider when they type up another post. Whether he wants to take it seriously is his choice, not mine. I just take the time to write these out is all. (1~3 minutes to be exact... Meh)

Cons
-Lacked differing character personalities
-Sentence structure was shaky here and there

Pros
-Detail was good, you could easily follow the story
-Of course, it's not original, but still enjoyable all the same

Things to work on
Think of a character type before you write up a story. If you're not the imaginative type, simply use a stereotype and deviate from that just a bit. Do not, however, make a Gary Stu (perfect person) or use the same stereotype over and over again unless it's actually called for.(Which it rarely ever is.)
  #36   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

SuparMagicks...

Trust me on this board there is a clique of writers and their fans the want discourage any one that does not prostrate themselves and worship their preferred style of story from making any comment on these stores at all... The authors in this clique when they feel they are not getting the adulation they expect/demand threaten to stop writing and pull their stories off the board... It wasn't always like this and it makes me a bit sad that the board has become so intolerant of the expression of an opinion that differs from theirs opinion that they feel the need to shout down an view that isn't theirs... For the most part I stopped commenting on most stories... I tried of the bully boys that brow beat me for daring to express an opinion which they don't agree with or possibly more to the point don't understand...

As I normally do I most likely said too much already...

Ender...
  #37   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:37 PM

your comments ....

Quote:
I do not believe that's how criticism works, actually. Though you are enjoying it, the fact still stands true. Also, there are no real original stories of this kind because it has all been done before in the TF community. On to the topic at hand: He lacks any character development, the structure is decent, I'll admit that much - but with two-dimensional characters, it's near impossible to assume these people are "real" rather than some porn stars putting on a show.

Character development
Self explanatory, really. It can range from how a character starts out, to what they become some time later. Despite what many people say, this is not a hard thing to do. There are many examples of "characters" around you, we call these "people" or "normal beings you would see outside in the real world". Whether it be a smart-ass woman with many opinions or a prissy teenager that's obsessed with fashion, they are all characters of their own type.

This story has a character. In which they all have the same personality. It may be what stems from the author, but this is a bad habit to follow whilst writing a story. In this case, all of them are skater-boy/surfer stereotypes. They curse a lot, say dude a lot and they really don't care whats going on around them. This would be fine, but there has to be some variation somewhere.

Now, I know not many people read what I say for reasons such as: They're lethargic, they're moronic or they're irked by me and just don't give a hoot. Oh well, that's a shame. On this forum, I'm Simon(Go-Go American Idol~), if somethings are good, I'll note it. Other than that, I'll be extremely blunt and tell it how it is. Sorry to disappoint you, but some of just use more than "Oh, I like this type of transformation!" to use as a base for criticism. Keep in mind that criticism is not bashing, which for some reason, you clearly mistaken my last post as such. This is simply something there for the writer to look at and possibly consider when they type up another post. Whether he wants to take it seriously is his choice, not mine. I just take the time to write these out is all. (1~3 minutes to be exact... Meh)

Cons

Pros

Things to work on
Think of a character type before you write up a story. If you're not the imaginative type, simply use a stereotype and deviate from that just a bit. Do not, however, make a Gary Stu (perfect person) or use the same stereotype over and over again unless it's actually called for.(Which it rarely ever is.)
... strike me as all the more reason you should write a story for us. We might enjoy it and, who knows, maybe learn something.
  #38   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:41 PM

Ender: Hey, don't hold back on my account!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
SuparMagicks...

Trust me on this board there is a clique of writers and their fans the want discourage any one that does not prostrate themselves and worship their preferred style of story from making any comment on these stores at all... The authors in this clique when they feel they are not getting the adulation they expect/demand threaten to stop writing and pull their stories off the board... It wasn't always like this and it makes me a bit sad that the board has become so intolerant of the expression of an opinion that differs from theirs opinion that they feel the need to shout down an view that isn't theirs... For the most part I stopped commenting on most stories... I tried of the bully boys that brow beat me for daring to express an opinion which they don't agree with or possibly more to the point don't understa

As I normally do I most likely said too much already...

Ender...
You're certainly entitled to voice your opinion. I sure don't bite my tongue. No reason you should either. We won't always agree, but hey, that's the way it goes sometimes.
  #39   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:48 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Character development

Cons

Pros

Things to work on

I like how the "New" kid on the boards is gonna tell us how to write stories or better yet how we should limit out uses of certain words that "he" donest like.

I'd like to see the genuis's English Lit Degree maybe then he can give the "teacher" point of view over our stories. I think This is a clear example of keep your mouth shut and your opinion to yourself.

I agree with ender lets see sum of your excellent Writing talents maybe that should be your 7th post on this board a story we can critizise to our fullest potential. Dont say you cant write one neither because for your to open your mouth about proper writing talents and proper "structure" of our stories that we took our time to write to "our" satisfaction NOT YOURS!

This board is a place to express our opinions and our stories not for a lil prick who thinks hes all that and who will prob end up having to put his foot in his mouth because he cant produce a story to the levels that he feels "other peoples" should be.
  #40   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:56 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

2 stars out of 5
I think its simple enough you said it here "all the stories are basically the same" well if you dont like the stories then maybe you should write one or better yet LEAVE. No one is forcing you to read any of our stories let alone force your negative comments that waste space on thsi site for people that Clearly appreciate the talent the authors of this site show, for taking the time out of their lives to brainstorm ideas. To form a Paragraph and then from there form a story that appeases the masses of the site. You clearly must have sum problem where you feel your opinion of our stories is the only one that matters.

Also on a note dont try and say Ive never written a tory because unlike you before i posted ANY negative coments ona story i didnt like i actually wrote 3 stories. Now by no means am i an excellent writer but i still took the chance which by your opinionated standards probably shouldnt have even been posted but oh well i tried and you havent. Prove me wrong and maybe I( might give you a lil bit of respect.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options