The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2008, 04:32 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Roommates II

Roommates II

I woke up from what seemed the best wet dream ever. My mind must have been really horny yesterday to have a dream like that. I realized I was alone on my bed, which was weird since I usually woke up before Charles.

?Charles? I said looking for my boyfriend, and when I tried to get up, I realized my muscles were aching. Why was I feeling so sore?

?Good morning Freddy? came a voice from the kitchen ?Are you up already??

?You won?t believe what I dreamed last night sweetheart? I said as I got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen. Then I found the incarnation of muscle perfection cooking breakfast for me. Words are not enough to describe the sheer size and bulk of the man in front of me. His back was a landscape of muscle that expanded from a small waist into wide shoulders, his lats expanding like wings of pure muscles that were ready to fly and a thick bull neck that exploded with power. Every breath or faint move would make the muscles roll and flex like a living ocean of muscle that rippled with power. The lights from the kitchen made the faint beads of sweat glisten, making the muscles more godlike than human.
?Good morning? said the behemoth as he turned around exposing his handsome face, attached to a powerful neck connected to boulder sized shoulder. His pecs were like two huge pillows of muscle, so big that they stood almost a foot from his body, casting a big shadow over the first bricks that made his perfectly eight pack. His arms were thick and powerful, veins covering his forearm and biceps. The sheer size of his triceps resembled that of a horse, and it was almost impossible to conceive the big cannonball biceps that rippled with power. I was so overwhelmed by so much muscle that it took me a while to realize he was holding a frying pan on his left hand with what seemed at least one dozen of eggs.

?Are you alright, hun?? said the deep voice from my muscled lover ?You seem a little pale?

?I need to sit? I said as I grabbed a chair nearby to support myself from falling. I thought that everything was a dream before, but now I tried to figure out if either I was dreaming or reality has just broken due to the sheer size of my lover.

?I?ll get you some water? he said as he grabbed a glass, which broke instantly under his powerful grip. ?Fuck? he said cleaning part of the mess ?I keep forgetting my strength?. After a second try he finally got to help me some water. When he walked towards me I finally got a look of his legs. If it wasn?t due to the fact I was sit, my knees would have buckled from the view of his colossal thighs rolling against each other. Never in my mind could I have thought of legs that huge. They were like the legs of those beef cattle with manipulated genes so they won?t have the myostatin gene. And those calved looked as if he had eight calves on each leg instead of one.

?Charley, how the hell did you??? I said once I recovered my words.

?Well? I don?t really know, but I don?t mind either? he said as he sat next to me holding my hand in one of his big hands. ?I think that?s some research I could do? he said as pulled me closer to his body to kiss me. I could already feel the heat from his muscles and the scent of his body over me. ?Did I hurt you yesterday? I?m sorry; it?s just that I wasn?t myself.?

?I don?t really remember much of yesterday actually.? I said sadly as I only remembered parts of it ?but I?m not hurt at all? a little sore from yesterday? maybe we had a little bit too extreme sexual relationships? I said as I started to get lost in my thoughts. Mostly because all I could think about was his body.

?Do you think I can run some tests on my blood in the school lab?? he said as he looked to his right arm, flexing his muscle and palming it with the other hand. He seemed as surprised of his body as I was, and from the view of that growing mountain of muscle in front of me I could feel something else growing in me.

?Dunno? I said as I felt my face starting to turn red and my cock grow hard just from watching such a display of muscle ?You are the biotechnologist, remember? I?m the one who is into mechatronics.?

?Do you realize that I may be the cure for Muscular Dystrophy and other muscle wasting diseases?? he said excited from the thought invading his mind. ?I may even get a Nobel.?

?There?s nothing better than a smart brain on a sexy body? I said to my muscle genius as I kissed his lips ?What was that word you used yesterday??

?Smexy? he said as he lifted my body and pressed me against his muscles.

?Yup, that?s you? smexy? said as I kissed his thick lips again. ?Wait? you are not going out that way, are you??

?I?ve got some clothes that will still fit me, but I?ll have to buy something new?

?Charley? How the hell will you explain your growth??

?I?m going to the labs to find out that?

?This is weird? I said ?Can?t it be I?m just dreaming??

?Try pinching yourself?

?That doesn?t works. I?ve got really vivid dreams.?

?What about this?? He said as he kissed me like never before. He kissed fiercely and passionately, pressing me against his hard hot muscles. I felt every inch of my body filled with an electrifying and euphoric sensation.

?Wow? Was all I could say ?That was just? wow?

?Did you felt that too?? He said as lifted me until we were eye level ?Oh yeah, you?ve got to see something? He said putting me on the ground. I just had to hold myself with help of a chair. That kiss just made me that weak in my knees.

?What are you doing hun?? I said as I went out to the garden once I recovered my balance. Nothing in my life could have prepared me for what I was about to look at. There on the garden he was lifting a car, but not any car. You know how cars this days are made out of plastic and light pieces of metal? Well, he was lifting my late aunt?s ?69 Cadillac. Those cars weren?t made of the same materials they are made today. Those were goddamn heavy, and he was lifting it? Wait! Is he going to? He was pressing it over his head like some other mortal would do with a weight. Even from the distance I could see all of his muscles flex with raw power. His already colossal pecs inflating with blood that made them even bigger, his huge arms growing huger by the second, almost ripping out of his paper thin skin; his abs were so defined and huge, flexing as they helped him keep his balance, and that?s when I decided to look at those huge pillars of muscle I once referred as legs. Those two godly pillars of muscle were covered with veins that engorged the already colossal muscles to proportions beyond what human mind could believe possible. I swear I felt blood drain from my face? going directly to my cock that was harder than ever.

?What do you think hun?? he asked as he put the car down. He straddled as he walked due to the sheer size of his thighs that fought for room against each other. ?I?m also stronger?

Something inside of me urged to say ?No shit!? in the most sarcastic way possible, but instead something else came out, and not from my mouth actually, instead it came out of my cock as I creamed my boxers.

?Well,? he said with a smirk on his face ?Someone seems to like my new body? he said as he flexed his colossal pecs. If I thought he was huge before, with his new pump he was just hugegantic? no, he was hugelossal? colossaltastic? Crap, I forget he is the one who makes the word games.

?Are you hungry?? he said as he scratched his granite abs ?Hun, if you don?t talk to me soon I?ll take you to the hospital, you are worrying me.?

?Fuck? was all I could say, but who could blame me. At least I was no longer speechless.
?Maybe after some breakfast? he said jokingly as he took me inside.

?I mean that was just?. Fuck? I have no words to describe it?

?What about muscletacular?? Yup, he was good for those word things.

?That?s the word I was looking for? I said ?But it?s so hard to find a word when all I want is get lost in your body? I said as I looked down at the obscene bulge that his own cock and balls made on his boxers. ?Wow, everything did grew bigger.?

?Everything but my height? he blushed from my comment. Someone so huge shouldn?t blush. Mostly because he looked so cute when he blushed that my cute-man-reflex and my hot-muscle-man-reflex almost made my brain go in a chemical frenzy. That was just a dangerous combination. ?That?s good, because I?m just happy with the size I am? well? height wise? I like being one foot taller than you exactly?? I think he would have kept talking, but the *gluurg* made by his stomach broke our conversation.

?We better get you something to eat big man? I said as I started to put the table.

?Thinking about it I don?t think a dozen of eggs will be enough to satiate me? he said as he looked at the pan in his hand.

?You just eat, I?ll cook something for you? I said as he put my hand on his left pec. God! I?ve never felt something that hard before in my life, and the sheer size of the muscle was so huge my hand looked like a child?s against the pillow of pectoral muscle.

?I?m still not sure how I am going to get to the lab? I think I have some oversized clothes? but they are not going to be oversized anymore? I?m not even sure they will fit? He was right. I still had my doubts about letting him go to the lab with the scientist. What if they sold him to the army or something like that? I only agreed because after seeing how easily he lifted that car, there was no way even the army could stop him.

?We can go to the Big & Tall store on our way back from the University Campus? We had arranged our schedules so we would always have classes at the same time, so even when we practically didn?t shared a class together, we could share our spare time.

?I think I?ll need something like Huge & Gigantic from now on? he said with a cocky smile as he flexed his biceps, each muscle so huge that when he flexed them they seemed to never stop growing.

Once we finished our breakfast, mine being just a fraction of his two dozen eggs omelet, we begun to get ready for college.

?What do you think?? He said as he wore one of his ?oversized? shirts that looked as if it was about to explode in any minute and some jeans that fitted his colossal legs, they were supposed to look baggy, but they actually fitted a little bit too tight.

?I think it?s just hard for me not to try to rip your clothes right now and have sex with you all day long? I said naughtily ?If only it wasn?t for my goddamn sense of responsibility and my need to go to college we would be humping like bunnies right now.?

?It?s hard for me too not to rip from those flimsy clothes and sex you up all day long? he said in a mater-of-factly voice ?You are not the only one with a sense of responsibility.?

?We better go now, you don?t want to be late? I said as I took the keys of the car.

?You are driving?? We shared the car, but we had turns to drive it. Today was Charley?s turn.

?Do you remember how you broke that glass in the morning? I don?t want something like that to happen to the gas? or the brakes? He looked at me thoughtfully ?besides you are so wide you?ll have to go on the back of the car anyways.?
?That?s not fair? he said jokingly in a childish way ?I want to drive.?

?Look at it this way: I?ve got the car, but you?ve got the muscles? I said as I pressed my body against his colossal arm, his forearm was so huge and muscled, it was thicker than my own neck from what I could see.

?And I wouldn?t like it any other way? he said lifting me as I hold from his arm as if I weighed noting to him ?I love being able to protect my former protector? he said as hugged me and planted a kiss on my lips ?I love being so huge I can intimidate anyone who ever wants to harm you. I love being able of holding you with one arm, and if all I had to sacrifice just to have you in my arms this way, was being able to drive our car, then I can say it was well worth it.? His eyes were fixated on mine, we stared at each other in our eyes, we saw the love we had for the other in our eyes, and there, without one word, we said how much we loved each other with a look. I started to see his eyes become watery.

?Are you? are you crying?? I asked my colossal lover.

?It?s just that you make me so happy I can?t help it.? He said with big tears on his eyes ?Just thinking that I would have never become who I am without you make me realize how much I love you.? he kissed my lips softly ?Thanks for making me the person I am now.?

?I love you too.? I said putting my arms around his neck and pressing his body harder against mine. ?We should better get going.? I felt my lover putting me back at his feet again. I walked towards the car and I felt his hand hold mine. We blushed as time seemed to stop.

We finally made it to the car and all the way to the campus. I left him on the biotechnology building as I left to mechatronics which was about 2 miles away. I just couldn?t concentrate all day long. Luckily I had no problems in class and teachers didn?t notice my absent mind that was concentrated in the deep cleavages created by the muscles in my body?s lover. I was ready to walk to my next class when I was asked to go to the Dean?s office.

?What can it be this time?? I thought as I walked away from class and walked towards the Dean?s office. I never expected everything was just a trap. I definitely knew something was wrong when I saw some army officers at the Dean?s office.

?Mr. Acosta? said the Dean ?You may wonder why I called you to my office? it?s just about your friend Mr. Lindall?

?What?s wrong with Charles?? I asked keeping the calm. I shouldn?t act nervous.

?There?s nothing wrong with him?? he said coldly ?but you on the other hand??

Those where the last words I could hear before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Then everything started to get dark. I felt myself drift into a darkness I couldn?t escape from. I tried to scream, but something was covering my mouth. I tried to fight and escape, but all my limbs have gone limp, and the last thing I could think before blacking out was Charles?

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to cesarvillavi For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2008, 04:35 PM

cesarvillavi
Part TWO

OK this is the final chapter of Roommates, and the beggining of a new story I'll name Salvation. I hope you reading like this chapter as much as I did writting it.

About the spin-off at the end of the chapter, I've gotta say I'm as surprissed as you are. I never expected it. The story just took life and decided to move that way.

Hope you like it, and again comments will be appreciated.

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

#3   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 02:29 AM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for Salvation!
  #4   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 11:38 AM

cesarvillavi
Oh GOD! First postXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex414 View Post
Can't wait for Salvation!
OMG! Somebody posted something. For a moment I thought I had screwed my story so badly that no one even dared to say a thing. Thanks for breaking the silence that was making me go mad. I think this means someone actually liked the chapter, and this only inspires me to write next as fast as humanly possible.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

#5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 12:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to Salvation.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold