The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 01:58 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 6-Fresh Meat!

Tony woke up the next morning, completely refreshed. He stretched himself gingerly, flexing his muscles slowly, feeling the sense of power. Back to 100%, he thought to himself, smiling. He was ravenously hungry though, and he put one foot out of bed, preparing to raid the kitchen downstairs. Only then did he notice his little brother snuggled up against him, still completely out. Tony looked down at his brother's blissful, angelic face and he felt flushed with warmth. Gently, he dislodged his brother's little hand from his leg, padding across the carpet to the bathroom. He caught his reflection in the mirror, stopping a moment to admire himself. Sometimes even he was shocked at his stunning physique, his rock-hard musculature seemingly chiseled out of stone. He looked at his muscle-ass which flexed seductively as he walked. His broad square shoulders and flared back were densely packed with veins and striations. His chest was rounded and perfectly-developed, topped by the most mouth-watering set of nipples imaginable. He flexed his arms, holding them up high to the sides of his head, fully aware of their awesome power. Every square inch of him radiated strength and masculinity. 'Yeah, I'm a stud,' he said to himself, strutting smugly into the bathroom before unleashing a killer torrent of piss, completely unaware that Marcello had awoken just in time to watch the entire show.

Tony proceeded downstairs, ransacking the well-stocked pantry to satiate his monster appetite. Moments later, drawn by the smell, Marcello joined him, rubbing his eyes. Marcello stood on his tip-toes to kiss his brother on the cheek.

'Oh my God, Tony, there's enough food here to feed an army!'

'Well, little bro' consider me your own personal army, and I need to keep feeding this machine!' He smiled at his brother, running his hands up and down his washboard abs. 'Besides, if you want to have muscles like these, we're gonna have to start building you up, and you're gonna need fuel to do that.'

Marcello looked at his brother, wide-eyed with delight. 'Oh, Tony---you mean it?! I was hoping you would say that--I want to look just like you!'

'Then let's get started today. We don't know when Dad will return, and I want you to be prepared. So eat up!'

Tony plunked down next to his brother, piling both of their plates with food, like something out of Dr. Seuss! He stacked them high with fried eggs, sausage, pancakes, toast, fried potatoes and ham. Then he topped it off with yogurt, a protein shake, bacon, 4 litres of milk and a pile of fruit. He watched as Marcello ate valiantly, making every effort to keep up with his brother. Eventually his fork started moving more slowly, and his cheeks were filled to bursting as he chewed. Tony admired his commitment and intensity, finally letting him off the hook. 'OK, little bro', good job--you showed some real hunger, so to speak! I'll clean up here while you put on your workout gear---so scoot!' Tony sent him on his way, playing slapping his brother's ass for emphasis.

Marcello started upstairs, but turned suddenly, remembering something.

'Tony, something came for you in the front room.'

'For me? What could possibly come for me, Marcello?

'Oh, it's some letter. It came the day you arrived, but I didn't want to bring it to the jail. I kept it for you--by the phone. Gotta go now,' he said, his voice retreating up the stairs.

Tony shouted after him. 'Who's it from---Marcello, answer me!'

'Some guy named Brent. What's the big deal?'

But Tony didn't answer. He put down his fork, noticing his hand trembling slightly. Brent---my Brent? I wonder what he wants--I hope he's ok. God help Troy if he let anything happen to him, he thought, fury rising in him. He stalked over to the phone, catching sight of the letter, clearly written in Brent's precise, steady hand. Tony ripped it open, scanning the first line.

Dearest Tony, I hope this letter reaches you in a timely manner. Tony felt his heart seize. He took a deep breath.

First of all, I want you to know that everything is alright, and thanks to you, Troy has been taking amazing care of me, so please don't worry.

Looking at those words, Tony felt an intense mixture of emotions, relief, sadness, envy and something else. Knowing that Brent was safe, he decided to set the letter aside: he'd read it later. He tucked it away in a drawer, returning to the kitchen to survey the damage.

Thirty minutes later, Tony and Marcello arrived at the gym, waiting patiently at the front desk. In front of them was the massive back of a very large black man, who had the proportions of an off-season bodybuilder. When he turned around, there was no mistaking the same gentle eyes and sweet smile of his son, Benji.

'Hi Mr. Washington,' Marcello beamed, throwing himself in the man's huge arms. 'Guess what--this is my brother, Tony--he's gonna help me get big.'

Mr. Washington held Marcello effortlessly up against his chest, offering a hand to Tony. 'Well, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, young man. Marcello does nothing but talk about his big brother, and I can see why.'

Feeling slightly self-conscious, Tony shook his hand, smiling warmly. 'The pleasure is all mine, sir. I understand that I have you to thank for being so kind to my baby brother. I really can't thank you enough.'

Now it was Jack that seemed slightly embarrassed, and he waved Tony off, tickling Marcello playfully. 'Trust me, it's no bother-he's a great kid. Besides, he's great friends with my son, too---well speak of the devil, look who's finally dragged himself out of bed! Now Benji, come meet...'

'TONY!' Benji shouted, leaping into Tony's outstretched arms, much to his Dad's consternation. He hung there comically, looking at his Dad's puzzled expression.

'Well, it seems you two have met. So what can I do you for?'

'Sir,' Tony started, balancing Benji on his side. I want to show Marcello how to work out, and if you don't mind, I'd like Benji to participate too. And don't worry, I'm prepared to pay.' Tony started pulling out some cash, money taken from his father's stash. Benji kept his eyes steady on his fathers, all the while looking ready to burst from excitement.

'Son, I'd like nothing more. Kids need to know how to take care of themselves.' He paused then, locking eyes with Tony in a mutual understanding. So you can work out all you want, but I won't accept your money. We don't charge family and Marcello here is part of the family, and now so are you. Those are my terms.'

Tony looked at Jack, realizing the man's mind was set. But he also noted the great affection with which the man looked at Marcello and his son. And then Tony did something he never did--he let the man win.

'OK sir, you have a deal. If you don't mind, I'd like to start right now.'

'Alright then, it's settled. Don't break them on their first day!'

Tony placed a hand on each boy's shoulder. 'OK, boys, first--measurements. I want you to see how much you grow.' Benji, you're up first---let's go!' Tony measured him silently, pausing now and again to scold Benji for giggling.

'I'm sorry, sir, it's just that it tickles!'

His measurements were as follows. Height--5'5". Weight-99 lbs. Arms--9 inches. Chest--29 inches. Thighs--17 inches. Calves--11 inches.

'OK, Marcello--your turn.' Unlike Benji, Marcello had an intense, serious demeanor from the start. His measurements were--Height, 5'4". Weight, 110 lbs. Arms, 11 inches. Chest, 32 inches. Thighs, 19 inches. Calves, 12 inches.

'No fair, Marcello, Benji lamented, you are already bigger than me, and look at your brother--you're gonna be huge! I don't stand a chance.'

Marcello looked at his friend kindly. 'Look Benji, you have to believe in yourself. Besides, look at your Dad, he's not exactly a 98 pound weakling, or make that 99 lbs!'

'Ha ha ha, Marcello, very funny! Anyway it's not the same. Tony, what do you say.' Both boys looked up at their mentor, their eyes beseeching.

'What I think is--- are you guys going to keep on arguing, or is one of you two whiners going to measure me? After a brief jaw-slacking pause, a titanic battle ensued between two politely-competitive undersized foes, both vying to grab the measuring tape dangling from Tony's hand. In the end, they compromised, each agreeing to measure half of him, as clearly Tony had enough prime beef to go around! Tony stood there like an invulnerable statue as the boys buzzed around his extremities, carefully measuring and re-measuring every inch of him. Marcello gave him the results.

'OK, Tony, here are your stats. Arms, 17.5 inches. Chest, 44. Thighs, 27 inches. Calves, 17 inches, and waist, 27. Oh, and you are now 5'10" tall and 180 lbs.'

Then, for the next two hours, Tony put them through their paces. Kindly but extremely firmly he showed them the movements, carefully assessing their strength and abilities. Now and then he noticed Jack watching from afar, finally retreating when he seemed satisfied that Tony knew what he was doing. As for the boys, they worked strenuously to please Tony, and gain his approval via a nod or a smile. Still, it became clear that Marcello had a definite advantage, despite Benji's honest efforts to keep up. Benji tried to hide his disappointment, but Marcello knew his friend all too well.

'Don't worry, Benji, you're doing great! You'll see, you're gonna get stronger, and in the meantime, if anyone tries to mess with you, they're gonna have to deal with me. Come on,FEEL THIS! ' Then Marcello flexed his little arm, putting Benji's hand on it as he flushed with embarrassment. He couldn't believe how hot and hard Marcello's arm was already. 'See that, Benji, my muscles are already growing---Tony, look!' Tony glanced at his brother's flexed arm, thinking to himself, Godammit, I do see something there! He felt proud, knowing his brother was already growing under his tutelage.

'Alright, boys, that's enough for today, let's hit the showers--I'm proud of you both.' Tony led the way, stripping off his clothes as he went, both boys following close behind. Benji looked happy but exhausted, barely able to stand on his skinny legs. On the other hand, Marcello was glowing with youthful energy and determination, looking ready to workout all over again.

The three of them got under the shower, Tony in the middle with a little sidekick on either side. 'Look, Tony, Marcello said, I'm gonna get huge. I can feel my muscles growing every minute---I can't wait! Tony smiled down at Marcello, cuffing him gently.

'Alright, showoff, I guess I'll have to up the ante next workout--you've got too much energy left.' Tony turned his back then, lathering his hard, sexy buttocks. Marcello couldn't help staring at his brother, mesmerized by his physique under the water. That's how I'm gonna look someday, he thought to himself, and sooner than anybody thinks. On the other side, Benji watched him furtively, awed by Marcello's new intensity. Marcello had his eyes closed at first, and Benji saw his dick hardening, sticking straight out as he soaped up his body. It was if he was making love to his own physique. Benji started to feel his own dick respond, and he rushed out of the shower, afraid of Marcello's reaction.

But Marcello had caught on, pretending not to notice so as not to hurt his little friend. He looked through the glass door at Benji, feeling his heart warming as he looked at his frail, helpless-looking frame. Don't worry, little buddy, he thought, you can look at me all you want--in fact, I like it. I'm just going to keep getting bigger and stronger just like my brother, and then nobody will ever hurt either of us again. These muscles are dying to grow, and I'm going to give them everything they need to make that happen. He started flexing to himself, relishing the feeling. And, he thought, I'm going to make everyone sorry that they ever tried to mess with me.

Tony had been lost in his own thoughts, but he turned abruptly, startled by a strange noise. He turned off the water, glancing in his brother's direction. 'Marcello,' he said, but his brother didn't answer, his eyes closed. The sound he'd heard was his brother laughing, coolly and sinisterly, as he soaped himself up, carefully caressing every inch of his body. Tony called his name again, but Marcello just continued methodically, his hardon raging before spurting huge gobs of cum all over the tiled floor, seemingly oblivious to everyone else; deaf even to the sound of his own brother's voice.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 03:15 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Better and better! The ominious turn of Marcello's thoughts at the end is a great suspense-builder.
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 11:25 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I wonder what the rest of Brent's letter said...

... and what's up with Tony's feelings about what he'd read so far. For all his cockiness, Tony seems more than willing to "spread the wealth," sharing his knowledge on how to get stronger. Seems like in most ways that count, Tony is more like Benji's dad than he is his own dad. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your effert on this one!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 05:43 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep up the excellent story. Looking forward to both Marcello and Benji buffing up. And what about dear old dad and other loose ends. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options