The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2008, 12:21 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
My Buddy's Arms, Condensated

When Jeff left to go lift, I wanted to go with him, but he wouldn't let me.
"Just wait till I get back, Mike, I'll give you a muscle show you won't believe." He put on a tank top with a hooded sweatshirt over it, a pair of baggie sweats and high top Otomix weightlifting shoes. As he walked to the door, I watched his huge glutes roll back and forth, his massive thighs stretching the baggie's fabric tight. After he left, I wanted to jerk off to the memory of that big rounded bubble ass, but I did actually have stuff to take care of.
I called a real estate friend of mine in Cleveland, and asked him to sell my house for me.
"You're moving?" he asked me. When I said yes, he asked me when.
"As of now. I'm in Seattle, and I won't be coming back."
"OK," he said gently, as if talking to a mad man. "What about your furniture?"
"Sell that too."
"Your clothes and stuff?"
"Sell it. Throw it out. Whatever."
"What about your car?"
"You can have it."
"Mike, it's a 500-series BMW. What the hell is going on out there?"
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, Duke, but something so good that I'm willing to give up my life in Cleveland. Not that that necessarily takes much incentive. Someday, I'll explain it to you." Not that Duke would have understood. None of my friends really knew about or understood my fascination with muscle and size. Most of them couldn't even understand why I worked out like I did. But Duke did promise to get my house on the market.
After I got off the phone, I knew I had some time to kill before Jeff got back. I went into his bedroom and saw his cum-stained posers on the floor where he had changed clothes. How perverted would it be to pick them up and smell them, I thought to myself. Pretty twisted, I answered, as I stooped over and picked them up and put them up to my nose. I inhaled deeply. They smelled deeply of Jeff's muskiness. The backside of the posers were still damp with his ass sweat. I took another deep inhale. Goddam, no wonder dogs sniff butt. I closed my eyes and pictured Jeff as I buried my face in the poser. His massive superheavyweight muscle, making the posers look small as a postage stamp. His swelling size, as he willed himself to get even bigger. His back, wide as a bus, tapering down to his etched 8 pack. I thought of him hulking out even bigger, spreading his lats out impossibly wide, his fists on his waist, pushing in, making his V-torso look even more extreme. His elbows flaring outward, making the lat meat jut out farther and farther. I pulled my hard-on out of my pants and covered it with Jeff's poser. I stroked myself with the smooth satiny material that Jeff used to show off his enormous size. I stroked myself even harder, thinking of what he was going to look like when he got home, fresh from a heavy duty workout, his entire body plumped up beyond belief with muscle, swollen from head to foot, his pec shelf jutting out over a foot, each pec twice as heavy as it was before he left, his nipples pointing down to the floor from the swell of his heaving chest, his delts slabbed onto his wide shoulders, each the size of a beachball. I pictured Jeff on stage at the Mr Olympia, standing between Cutler and Warren, making them both look small. Jeff copying every pose Cutler made, just to highlight his massive superiority. Making Cutler look puny. Flexing his legs next to Warren's, showing how his were nearly twice Warren's size.
"Oh my fucking god," I moaned out loud, about to bust a nut.
"You having fun?" a deep voice said from behind me.
I whirled around to see Jeff standing at the doorway. "Shit," I said, "I didn't hear you come in."
"I can see that," he said. His poser was hanging off my hard-on, a dark spot of precum soaking thru. "That's quite a picture," he said with a grin. "You think you can handle the real thing?"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2008, 12:57 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mmmmmmm.....

Yer killin' me!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 10:00 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Glad to have you back man!
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 06:41 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Hi BBMikeNJ
I want to thank you for your story. it is HOT!HOY! To me muscles can ONLY be Bigger the Better. Keep up the good work
tjsunk503
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was hot, hot, hot! I can't wait for the show about to come.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 05:46 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
More, more, more, more!

<-- feelin' piggy

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Wow, this series just keeps getting hotter! It kinda snuck up on me, since the initial couple of chapters didn't totally grab me immediately -- but it's grown on me for sure! Plus it only makes the later ones seem even more awesome and hardon-inducing!

Here's hoping you keep it up... which will definitely keep it up!

Just so's we're clear([COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]), BTW -- this is part 7 of the series, right? I don't know what "Condensated" means, but I'm fairly sure it's neither an actual... like... word, nor a position anywhere on the number line.

(As opposed to "eleventy", which everyone instinctively understands to be a perfectly fine number. Of thingummies.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMikeNJ View Post
I pictured Jeff on stage at the Mr Olympia, standing between Cutler and Warren, making them both look small.
This line threw me for a second. "Branch" is an unusual enough first name that I tend to forget he even has a last name.

-Pup
[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR] -- See also the rambling, barely-coherent essay/rant -- culminating in "Structure Good!", my message du {french-for-"month"} -- posted in my responses over on this other thread
  #8   Add to buffguy31264's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 12:51 AM

buffguy31264 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to buffguy31264 Send a message via Skype™ to buffguy31264
wow

now i am hard......woof

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options