The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
The Sketch Pad (Part 1)

Hi guys, a couple of mouths ago, before i was only doing animations i came up with this idea.. i didnt post the idea here during that time because it was really half baked but now ive been working on that idea abit more along with other ideas going on in my head , but now i think its kind of fleshed out abit.. i think i could be wrong though, hope you enjoy it.

The Sketch Pad (PART 1)

Written by Hearmenowu2

We meet Kyle a 15 year old teen who is home alone all weekend. As the hours slowly pass by, Kyle gets more and more bored quickly. Not even T.V. cures him from his bordom nor does the P.C. as he trolls the net looking to satisify his sexual prefrence. He leanded back on the chair his head resting on the seat padding as he was slowly twisting the chair with nothing to do but look out the window and watch the sun go down, his eyes wandered over towards the opened press near his bed where a sketch pad was wedged out from the many books he had stored there.

He got up slowly off his chair completely drained just by doing nothing... all day. he reached down and unweadged the sketch pad from his man-made blackhole. As he held the sketch pad in his hands he pondered to himself ''hmm lets see now...what will i draw today?'' Kyle starred blankly at the clear white blank sketch pad he recently purchased the other day. Kyle exhaled eys drowsy sitting on his bed with nothing on except his Jocks. He got up wih the pad in hand stopped by the PC and sat down next to it and started to look at the recent web page he was browsing before hand.

Like a switch that flicked on Kyle had an idea. He started to sketch out the male bodybuilder on the screen and make him bigger than he was there also to make him abit younger too around his age also add some additional features to his model. ''This is going really great'' Kyle said happily '' ''Almost there..'' Kyle continued, As he was cautiously drawing the head to make him look his age he started to get hard. ''Not now kyle Jr.. as soon as this is done we will start to have some fun ok''.

Klye was just seconds away from completion '' There done!!'' Kyle was so excited with it he carefully placed it on the bed so the pad wont get damaged. As he stood there towering above his newly drawn sketch ''he whispered his is going to be fun..'' as soon as he finished that he quickly became full mast. ''Ok..OK we have to get some food first we need some energy for what were about to do soon he he''.

Kyle raced to the Kitchen to get something to eat. As he was fixing a sandwich for himself he heard an weird zapping sound coming from his bed room. Kyle freaked thinking that it was his pc blowing a fuse, Kyle raced back to his room only to find a huge naked figure lieing on his bed.

'' Hello Kyle..'' the huge muscle guy softly said as he flexed every single muscle in his body proudly.

To be continued...
hearmenowu2

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page

Last edited by hearmenowu2; October 26th, 2008 at 03:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ohiobuck47's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 04:09 AM

ohiobuck47
Send a message via Yahoo to ohiobuck47
Quote:
Originally Posted by hearmenowu2 View Post
Hi guys, a couple of mouths ago, before i was only doing animations i came up with this idea.. i didnt post the idea here during that time because it was really half baked but now ive been working on that idea abit more along with other ideas going on in my head , but now i think its kind of fleshed out abit.. i think i could be wrong though, hope you enjoy it.

The Sketch Pad (PART 1)

Written by Hearmenowu2

We meet Kyle a 15 year old teen who is home alone all weekend. As the hours slowly pass by, Kyle gets more and more bored quickly. Not even T.V. cures him from his bordom nor does the P.C. as he trolls the net looking to satisify his sexual prefrence. He leanded back on the chair his head resting on the seat padding as he was slowly twisting the chair with nothing to do but look out the window and watch the sun go down, his eyes wandered over towards the opened press near his bed where a sketch pad was wedged out from the many books he had stored there.

He got up slowly off his chair completely drained just by doing nothing... all day. he reached down and unweadged the sketch pad from his man-made blackhole. As he held the sketch pad in his hands he pondered to himself ''hmm lets see now...what will i draw today?'' Kyle starred blankly at the clear white blank sketch pad he recently purchased the other day. Kyle exhaled eys drowsy sitting on his bed with nothing on except his Jocks. He got up wih the pad in hand stopped by the PC and sat down next to it and started to look at the recent web page he was browsing before hand.

Like a switch that flicked on Kyle had an idea. He started to sketch out the male bodybuilder on the screen and make him bigger than he was there also to make him abit younger too around his age also add some additional features to his model. ''This is going really great'' Kyle said happily '' ''Almost there..'' Kyle continued, As he was cautiously drawing the head to make him look his age he started to get hard. ''Not now kyle Jr.. as soon as this is done we will start to have some fun ok''.

Klye was just seconds away from completion '' There done!!'' Kyle was so excited with it he carefully placed it on the bed so the pad wont get damaged. As he stood there towering above his newly drawn sketch ''he whispered his is going to be fun..'' as soon as he finished that he quickly became full mast. ''Ok..OK we have to get some food first we need some energy for what were about to do soon he he''.

Kyle raced to the Kitchen to get something to eat. As he was fixing a sandwich for himself he heard an weird zapping sound coming from his bed room. Kyle freaked thinking that it was his pc blowing a fuse, Kyle raced back to his room only to find a huge naked figure lieing on his bed.

'' Hello Kyle..'' the huge muscle guy softly said as he flexed every single muscle in his body proudly.

To be continued...

hearmenowu2
Sounds like the beginning of a hot story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Don't we all wish this would happen to us.
  #3   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Evolution MG Animator

Thanks ohiobuck, im currently writing the next chapter as we speak im trying to make it longer and im also going to make it hotter. So far it looks like its going to be a fun read .

hearmenowu2

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
  #4   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:27 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I certainly can't wait for the next edition!
  #5   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Evolution MG Animator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msclundylvr View Post
I certainly can't wait for the next edition!
part 2 is allready up online for you to read

my Imageshack page

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options