The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 03:57 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 7-Growing Boy!

The next couple of weeks, the three boys became inseparable. All they thought about was eating, working out, muscle-sleep, and growing bigger. Tony was impressed with the younger boy's dedication and effort, and they forced him to continually up the ante in their workouts. Still, the two of them were approaching things quite differently. Benji worked hard, consistently struggling to overcome his natural deficiencies, all the while keeping a light, playful attitude while still pushing himself to the limit. Marcello, though still sweet and fun-loving outside the gym, became like a man possessed once inside, forcing his body to withstand ever more punishment, daring it to not to crumble under intense pressure. He barely spoke, never smiled, and only paused rarely, either for a quick gulp of water or protein, or to stonily assess his progress in the mirror. 'Push me harder, he would growl at Tony, Add more weight, make me stronger!' Tony loved his brother's intensity, his passion for the iron that matched his own.

Through his efforts, Marcello's progress was astounding. Unlike Benji, who gained a modest amount of overall muscle and definitely appeared more fit and healthy, Marcello was quickly becoming a young bull. Though his height remained unchanged at 5'4", in two weeks he packed on 20 pounds of solid, rippling muscle. His chest was starting to jut out manfully, his hard nipples straining at the fabric of his thin t-shirts. His arms were short and solid, and his biceps peaks were rounded and full. His beautiful v-taper ended in a tiny 25" waist, that only further accentuated his thickening legs and bulging calves. Marcello couldn't stop checking himself out in every mirror, casually flexing as his cock thickened instantly in reaction to what he saw.

Benji was awed and impressed by the change in his friend's physique. Though he wasn't jealous, he started to feel shy around Marcello, afraid of the new feelings he felt when he looked at his muscular friend: as if it would damage their relationship somehow. He found himself fantasizing about both brothers, masturbating again and again to the images of their brawny young bodies in his mind. Though they both turned him on, he still saw Marcello as more of a brother, whereas Tony was the boy-man of his dreams. He loved that Tony was so powerful, yet protective, and he felt safe around him. He longed to be close to him, sheltered in his muscular arms.

One night, Benji's dad allowed him to stay overnight at the boy's house. Mr. Washington had really come to trust Tony, and he loved the changes he saw in his son when they spent time together. Part of him was grateful that someone had been able to bond with his son in this manner, to show him the joy of physical exercise, even if he was slightly envious that it hadn't been him. Nevertheless he couldn't deny that he had never seen his boy happier, and that was worth everything.

That night, the boys had a blast together, first eating a huge muscle-meal before flopping on the sofa together to watch videos and eat popcorn. Thanks to Daddy's stash, they could eat like kings, and their bodies were glowing with health and vibrancy. At one point, Tony and Marcello stripped to their underwear, giving Benji an impromptu muscle posedown, straining and flexing mightily in an effort to outdo each other as he giggled and clapped.

On the sofa, the boys became one big patchwork of arms and legs, clinging to each other, growing hot and sticky as the night wore on. Finally, Tony noticed that Benji had fallen asleep, and he whispered to his brother that they should head up to his room. Marcello nodded, untangling himself from the others. Tony went to grab Benji to take him upstairs, but Marcello stopped him, placing a hand on his brother's muscular chest. 'I GOT IT,' he said, a little too firmly, bending down to hoist his sleeping friend up into his arms. Benji moved slightly, and Marcello paused a moment before carefully curling him up and down a couple of times as if to test his own strength. Then, he moved past his brother with his load, kissing him on the cheek before carrying on up the stairs. Tony decided to stay downstairs for a bit to tidy up the remnants of their evening together.

Marcello reached the bedroom, still carrying his sleeping friend. He didn't put him to bed right away, stopping instead to look at their silhouette in his full-length mirror. 'He's light as a feather,' he thought to himself, 'These arms could hold him all night!' He stared at his growing physique, mesmerized, focussing his gaze on every muscle group. He flexed up and down on his feet, bouncing Benji like a baby, enjoying the swelling that was occurring in his underwear. Benji stirred in his arms, awakening slightly. He looked down at the ground then up at Marcello, who smiled at him reassuringly.

'Don't worry, little buddy, you're safe here in my strong arms. These muscles could hold you all night.'

'Uhm, thanks, Marcello, but you can put me down now. I'd really like to go to bed.'

Marcello looked down at Benji, somehow feeling slightly annoyed. 'Come on Benji, you know you like being held by my big muscles. I've seen you looking at me, lusting after me, trying to be discreet. It's ok, I don't blame you---who wouldn't want some of this!'

Benji started to feel uncomfortable, not quite liking the tone Marcello was taking. 'Sure you look amazing, Marcello, but I just really want to go to sleep now. So could you please put me down.'

Marcello gripped him tighter, feeling his face start to flush with anger. Benji struggled slightly, unable to free himself from Marcello's iron grip. 'Like I said, Benji, I'll put you down when I'm ready to. Just enjoy the ride.'

In the meantime, Tony had finished tidying up, moving to the front room to turn on the alarm system. He worried about his dad returning, and he didn't want any surprises. He glanced out the window into the dark night. Suddenly he remembered the letter from Brent, and opened the drawer to retrieve it. Up in his own bedroom, he slipped under the covers with it, relishing the sensation of the cool sheets against his warm, hard flesh.

Dearest Tony, I hope this letter reaches you in a timely manner. First of all, I want you to know that everything is alright, and thanks to you, Troy has been taking amazing care of me, so please don't worry.

Tony stopped then, convinced he'd heard a noise from outside his room. He stepped out of bed, scanning the hallway. His whole body was flexed and ready, but everything seemed silent again. He slipped back in bed, unfolding the letter once more.

Marcello had slammed the door, still holding Benji in his arms. 'Marcello what do you want from me?' Benji cried, you're hurting my arm!' Marcello walked back to the mirror, admiring himself anew.

'Maybe I need a late-night workout, perhaps some military presses.' He then proceeded to press Benji up and down, caught up in the rippling of his own muscles as he did so. 'This is too easy--I'm not even getting a pump!' He started going faster, pumping Benji up and down at full-speed.

'Please, Marcello, stop it-I'm getting dizzy!'

'Oh, come on Benji, don't try and tell me you aren't turned on by all this power. Two weeks of working out and I'm pressing you overhead like a feather. I know it's turning me on--but if you want down, be my guest.' Marcello tossed Benji across the room where he landed hard on the bed. Benji stared at him, bewildered and hurt. Walking towards him, Marcello had a dangerous smirk. 'Sorry buddy, guess I don't know my own strength.'

'Marcello, you're scaring me. I don't like what you're doing--please stop.'

Marcello laughed then, stroking his hard cock through his underwear. 'Benji stop this act, I told you it's ok. Admit it--you love being overpowered by me. I see you looking at me and my brother, you want to worship our strength. Now get over here and measure my muscles, I want you to see how much bigger I am than you!'

Tony continued reading, savoring each word. I cherish the time we spent together, and I regret the unkindness I showed when you left. In my selfishness, I wanted to hold on to you forever, and that outweighed my faith in your judgement. I am truly ashamed of my actions, especially when you were doing everything you could for me. In my defense, I can only say that I was falling in love with you.

Tony paused then, taking a deep breath. 'And I you', he thought to himself.

I was struggling to understand this new set of feelings. In truth, I am still struggling, and I am in awe of the plan you set in motion to take care of me. No-one has ever shown me such kindness. Because of you, I now understand what it means to be truly unselfish in your love of another, and I thank you for this gift.

Benji crawled towards Marcello, taking the tape measure from his hand. 'OK, now measure me good while I flex for you--you'll like that. Marcello was in his own world, oblivious to the suffering on Benji's face. He was sweating profusely, giving his pumped muscles a glossy sheen. 'Biceps, yeah, how big are they?'

'You've gained 2 inches.'

'Yeah, Fuckin' Big arms! Now my chest!'

Benji struggled to measure his pecs, not daring to meet his gaze. '34 inches, Marcello.' Marcello rippled his pecs seductively. Marcello pushed him down to his thigh, flexing it mightily.

'Measure that, bitch.'

'21 inches now.'

'Yeah, gettin' huge! Now I want you to kiss it. Kiss my thigh.'

Benji placed his lips on it, tasting his sweaty muscle. 'That's right, worship it. I know you want to. Do my calves now. They're fuckin' pumped.'

'14 inches.'

'14 inches--what,' Marcello said.

'14 inches, around,' Benji said, confused.

Marcello just stared at him. 'Oh, 14 inches, SIR,'

'That's right, Benji, You know you love it. Tell me how much love it.' Marcello placed his foot on Benji, holding him down.

Tony started up again. 'I thank you for the gift of emotion, and this gift of Troy, and I look forward to the time when we will see each other again. In the meantime, please take care of your brother, and give 'em hell over there! They have no idea what they're up against! '

With love and undying affection, your little buddy, Brent

Benji felt tears running down his face as he looked up at Marcello. What was happening to his friend? For his part, Marcello was getting annoyed, not understanding why his little friend was holding back, unwilling to worship his new-found strength and muscularity. Benji decided he had no choice.

'Yes, Marcello. I love your muscles. I envy your strength and I worship your manliness. I wish I could be like you.'

Satisfied, Marcello let Benji up, and he retreated to his bed. 'Not so fast, little man. I don't think you've shown enough respect. You've got one more job to finish.' Benji looked over at Marcello's cock which was fully on display. Marcello was stroking it, the thick shaft and the massive head which outsized the rest of his growing muscle. 'You're not the only one turned on by this--I'm gonna' blow the biggest load, you've ever seen, little man. Now get over here!'

Benji moved slowly, his heart racing. Marcello was looking at him, drunk with his own superiority and power. Benji's mind raced, searching for a solution. As hot as Marcello was, right now, Benji couldn't bear the sight of him. There was only one thing to do. He raced past Marcello, running out the door and down the hallway as fast as he could. He heard Marcello calling after him, but he didn't dare turn around.

Tony chuckled, wiping the moisture from his eyes. he settled back on his pillow, sighing heavily. 'Good night, little friend,' he thought, switching off the light. Just then, he heard a faint knock at the door. 'Come in,' Tony said, sitting up in bed. Benji slipped in, his slight frame silhouetted in the light from the hall. 'Hey, Benji, what's wrong, little buddy, couldn't sleep?'

Benji was silent a second, obscured in the darkness. Tony patted the bed beside him, inviting Benji to come closer. Finally, Benji approached. 'May I sleep with you tonight?' he said, his voice small and hollow.

Tony searched his face in the dark, suddenly alarmed. 'Of course you can, crawl in next to me. Are you ok, Benji, did something happen with Marcello?

Benji crawled in, cradling his small back up against Tony. 'Oh no,' he said, I just couldn't sleep. That's all.' Tony wasn't convinced, but he let it go, putting a hand on Benji's shoulder.

'You're shaking Benji. 'Come closer, up against me--I'll keep you warm.' He pulled Benji into himself, surrounding his shivering frame with a wall of muscle. He held on to Benji, concerned and watchful until he fell asleep. Feeling troubled, he himself stayed awake, wondering what had happened to drive Benji into his bedroom. At length, he started to nod off, but he was bothered by the light from the hallway. It was shining in his eyes, and he glanced outside, catching the outline of someone. There in the doorway stood his little brother in his underwear, his face in shadows, but it was still obvious that he was glaring at them both. Tony blinked, trying to focus on the image, and when he looked again, the angry silhouette of his baby brother had disappeared, as if it had only been a dream. 'I guess I'll get to the bottom of this tomorrow,' Tony thought, hugging Benji close to him before drifting off to sleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 08:34 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Fallen to the dark side this one has. Interesting, this will be.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 02:13 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I guess Marcello...

... is a chip off the old block, his father. Give him a little power and he turns into a bully. I hope Tony can detect this early on and get his little brother back on the right track. Meanwhile I wonder what will happen between Tony and Brent, between Tony and Benji and among all 3, Tony, Marcello and Benji. I've a suspicion that things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.
  #4   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 05:16 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Have to agree with MM. Marcello has "fallen to the dark side," even though he wants to protect (and love) Benji. But what's happened to the father. I can't imagine him staying away all this time without plotting something against the boys. If he has that much influence around town (remember, the cop called the father to warn that Tony was on the way over), then the father's absence must surely have raised questions. Hopefully all will be revealed in future chapters.
  #5   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 08:22 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=white]What a great chapter! Regardless of muscle growth, this was masterfully written. The juxtaposition between the scene where Tony reads the letter to the scene where Marcello is dominating Benji was so gripping. It read like a suspense novel. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]I am really looking forward to the continuation of the story, and I, for once, am glad that Marcello’s character is changing. Stories are about conflicts, and this one is turning out to be a very interesting one.[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Last edited by ieny24; October 28th, 2008 at 05:53 AM.
  #6   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:19 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieny24 View Post
[COLOR=white]What a great chapter! Regardless of muscle growth, this was masterfully written. The juxtaposition between the scene where Tony reads the letter to the scene where Marcello is dominating Benji was so gripping. It read like a suspense novel. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]I am really looking forward to the continuation of the story, and I, for once, am glad that Marcello?s character is changing. Stories are about conflicts, and this one is turning out to be a very interesting one.[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Thanks for your kind comment--glad you're enjoying the story--more conflict to come!
  #7   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:57 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Although I am not TOO fond of the whole "muscle boy dominates everyone" approach, Tony has a kind of gentler side of him that takes enough of that impact away to make this a nice enough read for me. Describing Marcello's change from a "weakling" into another version of Tony is rather intriguing, though the fact that he appears to be leaning towards his father's behavior could mean trouble.

The only suggestion I have is to make the switch between the two different scenarios more apparent and fluid. I was a bit confused when it went from Marcello roughing it up to Tony sitting back and reading the letter. Other than that, this has been a very enjoyable read ever since the last arc. Keep up the good work

-Red

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options