The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2008, 05:29 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 6

Kenny was already tucked up and sleeping like a baby by the time I clambered into bed. I delayed switching off the light to stare at my beautiful manboy brother for a few precious moments. The covers hid his awesomely premature physical development and his face shone with the sweet innocence of youth that not even a dark, manly stubble could contradict. His kissable lips were curled into the contented smile of someone without a care in the world.

I sighed as I turned off the light, knowing that I could expect to have a miserable, sleepless night. Kenny was eager to pit his impressive athletic body against the state-of-the-art equipment in the school gym, heedless of the vengeful monster that lurked there. The prospect terrified me. Kenny's last experience of Johnny Blake had been a showdown with a cowardly young lardass whose bullying was only a sham. He had no conception of how four years at High School had dramatically transformed the cowardly bully into a hulking, muscular powerhouse of pent-up malevolence and aggression.

Sleep evaded me, as I knew it would. I tossed and turned, my mind anxiously searching for a way to keep my wonderful brother out of Blake's clutches. I failed miserably, which is why the next morning I found myself standing beside an impatient Kenny at the door of the school gym. I had finally admitted defeat and was braced for an encounter that I feared Blake would exploit to exact a terrible revenge. As Kenny pushed open the door and breezed into the gym, he gawped in amazement at the rows of gleaming exercise equipment and let out a low whistle of disbelief.

"Sheesh, Coach Nelson must be really persuasive to have gotten the school board to buy all this cool stuff. You'd have to be a total wimp not to build some serious muscle with all of this gear."

While Kenny's eyes were examining the equipment, my attention was riveted on the one exercise bench that was in use. It was groaning under the weight of a schoolboy who was insanely muscular for someone still in his mid-teens. It was Blake, of course, rhythmically pumping a bar loaded with iron plates. Standing at the head of the bench was one of his young acolytes acting as "spot". Just as well, for our arrival had fatally diverted the attention of both Blake and his admirer from the task in hand, making Blake struggle to give the overloaded bar one more push. His "spot" almost failed to "spot" his distress, only just helping Blake to rack the bar in the nick of time.

"YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!" Blake bellowed. "YOUR JOB IS TO KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME, NOT ON THESE FUCKIN FAGGOTS." Then he lashed out with his arm and sent the kid sprawling painfully against a multi-exercise machine. "Now get the fuck outta here while I deal with this farm trash."

The unfortunate kid struggled to his feet, red faced and fighting back tears. He bolted for the door with Blake's parting shot ringing in his ears.

"And you better make sure you keep outta my way for a few days, you useless piece of dog shit."

As the door slammed behind the shamed boy, Blake turned his attention to us, swinging his muscular legs off the bench and rising to his full, intimidating height. I heard Kenny gasp at his first sight of what four years had done for the one-time fat boy he had once humiliated. Kenny was not the only one to be surprised. My mouth dropped open as my disbelieving eyes registered the sheer size of the teenage behemoth who loomed over us, muscle and sinew rippling with menace. It was surely impossible, yet I was certain Blake was bigger and stronger than when I saw him only yesterday.

The monster leered down at us over muscular pecs, relishing the impact he was having on us. Then he rammed his huge fists into his waist, gulped air into his lungs and let out an ear-splitting roar that made all the equipment in the gym judder and rattle. Despite the pain in my ears, it was my eyes that got the bigger shock. Blake's mouth gaped wide open as he bellowed, revealing teeth that looked as if they had been filed to razor-sharp points. What was this new horror? As Blake's inhuman howl subsided, and the last metallic vibration in the gym equipment ceased, he looked down at us with a look of utter contempt.

"So ... you little farm punks think you can just barge into my gym without permission?"

I felt Kenny move beside me and I turned to look at him. His mouth was moving as though trying to speak, but the words seemed to be stuck in his throat. Kenny's apparent stage fright seemed to amuse Blake, whose face twisted into a mocking sneer.

"What's the matter, little boy? Cat got your tongue? Never met a real man before?"

Suddenly Blake leapt forward with an agility that defied his size. Seizing Kenny's shirt in one huge hand, he hauled my brother off his feet and held him dangling in mid air, where he surveyed Kenny's athletic body appreciatvely for several seconds. Strangely, Kenny made no protest at all, and now seemed to be totally awestruck by Blake.

"I see the rumors were right about the youngest farm faggot. Gotten yourself some nice muscle, haven't ya? And don't you look pretty? But you're nothing but a pathetic weakling compared with what I got to show."

So saying, he flexed the bicep of his free arm for Kenny to admire at close quarters. Kenny watched awestruck as Blake's bicep firmed up into a gigantic peak of solid muscle that stretched the skin tissue-thin. But what was this? Blake's huge bicep began to take on a life of its own. Rippling and pulsing before Kenny's astonished eyes, the bicep began to swell as a latticework of blood vessels dilated, rushing oxygen to fuel the growth. Blake began to laugh manically.

"You pathetic pygmies", he spat. "You still have no idea what you're dealing with here. Let me show you my special secret, the one that really got the attention of my shitty Dad and that other loser, Coach Nelson."

Suddenly the expanding bicep I was focused on with such incredulity wasn't the only part of Blake that was growing. Every muscle in his body had begun to pulsate and swell. His skin was now crawling with rope-like arteries and veins, gorged with blood. As Blake's implausible growth spurt made him soar towards the ceiling of the gym, Kenny's feet dangled further and further from the floor. Blake had now morphed into an awesome powerhouse that was way beyond human, making my muscular little brother seem like a skinny ragdoll by comparison.

The next horror was seeing Blake's face contort into an evil, avaricious sneer. He began to salivate as he held Kenny transfixed in his stare, licking those hideously pointed teeth and dribbling from the corner of his slobbering mouth. What barbarity was the monster capable of?

The thought snapped me out of my inertia and I bounded forward. But now I found myself barely eye level with his enormous thighs. I slammed into his granite-hard slabs of quad muscle and began to pummel them futilely with my little fists. But the harder I pounded, the more Blake laughed in derision.

"You feeble little wimp", he roared down at me. "Your brother is all mine now to do with exactly as I please. And there's nothing you can do about it."

"Let my brother go!" I screamed. "Let him go ... let him go ... let him go ..."

It was an uneven contest, but I wasn't about to surrender my brother without putting up a fight. The monster that was Blake now began to put the huge bicep he had been flexing to some effect, grabbing me and shaking me violently.

"SAM!" he shouted. "SAM! Wake up! You're having one of your bad dreams again."

As my conscious mind began to respond, I recognised Kenny's agitated voice. My eyes flickered open and I saw him hovering over me, shaking me awake. My heart was pounding and I was bathed in sweat. Fearful, I cast my eyes anxiously round the room, but there was no sign of the monstrous Blake.

"Welcome back", Kenny grinned at me as I slowly regained full consciousness. "Much more of that yelling and you'd have had Mom and Dad in here."

I stared up at my gorgeous little brother, all in one piece and under no immediate threat. Relief coursed thru me like a river in spate. I reached up and threw my arms around his neck, pulling myself off the bed and clinging to him. I rubbed my face against the rough stubble on his jaw.

"Thank God you're alright", I sobbed into his ear."I thought I was going to lose you forever."

"Wow ... now just hold on there, li'l bro", he soothed. "You think you can get rid of me that easy? No way are you ever going to lose me. I'll always be here for you, now and always."

Laying me back down on the mattress, Kenny threw back the sheet and climbed into bed beside me. Cradling me in his powerful arms he hugged me tight, smoothing my matted hair and planting little kisses on my sweaty brow.

"There, there, little guy. Your big strong brother is here to make it all better."

I curled up in his warm embrace, grateful for the realisation that my terror had been nothing more substantial than a dream, but more grateful still to be in my brother's comforting arms. As my demons were slowly laid to rest, I snuggled down until my face sank into the luxuriant expanse of dark hair that carpeted his chest. I gently swept my cheek back and forward between his muscular pecs, smelling his sweat, marvelling once again how any 12 year old could possibly be so manly ... so sexy.

Drowsily, I began to massage the little dick that had been tingling with pleasure since Kenny had clambered into my bed. I brought it to a hard and throbbing state of anticipation before reality intruded and doused the flames of my misplaced ardor. I loved my awesome little brother, and I ached for him to want me to worship his beautiful, muscular body and service his every sexual need. But I knew that Kenny did not share my sexual inclination and fantasies. I knew it from his interest in April Shaw. And I knew it from his dick that I could feel at that moment lying limp and unresponsive beneath my stomach. I wondered suddenly if he had noticed my own excitement. I peered up thru his forest of chest hair and saw that he was staring at me intently.

Oh Lord, I thought. He knows!

Kenny returned my anxious look with a beaming smile. Then he threw his powerful arms around me and once more hugged me tight. This made my dick throb some more against the mattress.

"Why so worried, Sam? I'm gonna stay right here and look after my favorite little guy all night."

Relief flooded thru me - maybe he hadn't noticed after all. But as I lolled contentedly on his manly chest, I began to brood over the situation. I had just behaved like a silly, immature child who was now being consoled and comforted by a mature adult. The eyes that looked down at me with such warmth and affection sparkled with maturity and intelligence. In truth, my 12 year old kid brother really was an adult. Now I pondered whether he had not only surpassed me physically, but also intellectually. Was he really so mature and perceptive that he would know it was sometimes best not to tell an errant child everything you had just seen him do? As I looked into his knowing eyes, my cheeks flushed like a naughty boy who had just been caught raiding the cookie jar.

Shit, he saw me playing with my dick, I know he did! Now he knows I'm gay. Oh God, has he figured out I've got the hots for him?

My agitated thoughts were interrupted by Kenny's strong hands grasping my pipestem arms and pulling me up his hirsute chest until my face was suspended over his. Then he gently lowered me to his lips and kissed me. Instantly, my dick put matters beyond all doubt by once again starting to throb excitedly, this time right against his cobblestone abs.

Oh no, he must have felt it this time for certain. What is he playing at? Why is this reality becoming worse than the nightmare?

"Wow! Steady on there, li'l bro", he grinned, lifting me off his chest and settling me beside him on the mattress. Then he pulled the sheet over both of us and hugged me to him.

"I can't really help you out there, Sam, but I sure am flattered. I love you lots, but I guess you know I can't love you in that way."

I nodded, miserably contemplating how this unscheduled revelation would affect our future relationship. But I needn't have worried. It would take much more than an immature indiscretion on my part to put our strong sibling bond under threat.

I snuggled contentedly into his warm, muscular body. Soon Kenny was once more sound asleep, his lovely face again the epitome of an untroubled young man. Safe and secure in his loving embrace, I ought to have drifted off to sleep easily. But there was to be no respite that night. Instead I just lay quietly, delighting in my brother's love and protection, dreading the confrontation I knew would come with the dawn.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; November 1st, 2008 at 01:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2008, 06:11 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Awesome

Gideon, this installment was awesome. When I read the first few paragraphs, I was worried that the story was changing directions. However, you used an awesome dream sequence to show character development.

The reader can see more of Sam's thoughts, for dreams or the window to the unconscious mind and where are true thoughts are free from moral restraints. One can tell that Sam is truly afraid of Blake, and while he has faith in his big brother, you begin to see some doubts that Kenny will be able to protect Sam, which are manifested in the exaggeration that Sam created in a 'Blake Monster' and Kenny not being able to defend Sam or himself.

Now that I have finished my Freudian analysis of the story, I will say that the dream sequence was so well intertwined with the plot of the story that I was relieved when Kenny woke Sam up and returned to his protective self.

Great chapter, Gideon. I am eagerly awaiting part 7 but I have my Kenny fix for a little while longer now so finish up with work and anything else that you might still have lingering so you can devote more faculties to your masterpiece, otherwise known as 'My Awesome Little Brother'.
  #3   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 03:35 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great chapter. Good to have you back and writing.
  #4   Add to sunfirexca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM

sunfirexca is on a distinguished road
Great read. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter though.
  #5   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2008, 11:21 PM

Where oh were is Gideon

Just wondering if Gideon is still around. I need my Kenny and Sam fix!!
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 02:17 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is interesting but I am really wondering where the plot is headed...you definitely have me guessing!
  #7   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 10:32 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Sorry guys, I appreciate how frustrating it can be when updates are a long time a-coming ... especially for a story as good as this one (note to the critics - yes, I was being funny!)

I'm not usually this tardy. Life has just been more than usually hectic and has kept me from my fun, but I hope to have more for you real soon.

Best,
Gideon
  #8   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:23 PM

thanks

Thanks for the update Gideon. As long as we know that you are still with us, I can rest easy tonight.
-Bri
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 04:05 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
No problem, Gideon. It takes a lot of work to write a good story. Take your time. We know that you'll write the next story when you're ready and it will be awesome!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options