The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:49 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 9-Brotherly Love?

Once at the gym, the brothers attacked the weights mightily, totally juiced up by their earlier encounter, finally working as a team again. They fed off of each other's energy, pushing themselves to new, more powerful heights. And Marcello was loving it.

'Fuck, Tony, he growled, flexing his ever-growing body in the mirror. I'm becoming a fucking beast! This is the best workout we've ever had---the two of us are going to be unstoppable. Isn't it great that Benji's not here to slow us down?! I feel like I could lift a bus!' he added, bunching his biceps into huge rock-hard peaks.

But Tony didn't answer his brother. In truth, he really missed Benji, and he was still troubled by his brother's change in attitude towards him. Just what had happened in that room, and why would Benji leave without saying goodbye?

TONY, TONY....TON-EE!' Marcello was shouting at him, irritated. 'Tony, where did you go--it's your set!'

Tony shook his head, awoken from his revery. 'I think I'm done for today, I'm gonna hit the showers.'

'But Tony, I need you...where are you..' But Tony was already gone. Marcello glowered after him angrily, kicking the weight stack in frustration. 'Fuckin Benji, he thought, that's all he cares about.' Distracted, he piled more weight than usual onto the squat rack. I don't need a spotter, anyway--fuckin' teen hulk here. He positioned himself under the bar, powering it up, amazed at how easy it felt. 'YEAH,' he roared, flexing in triumph, as a couple of guys near him eyed him enviously. He'd hit a new personal best, but there was nobody to celebrate with.

Tony headed to the locker area, still lost in thought. 'Hey, Tony, got a sec'?'

It was Isaac, Benji's uncle. He was retired, but he liked to help around the gym, and he was one of Tony's favorite people, always ready with a good story to tell. Plus, he doted on his little nephew. Tony felt cheered at the sight of him.

'What's up, Isaac--how you doin?' But Tony's smile faded as he looked at Isaac's face. He looked troubled and upset, the ever-present smile non-existent.

'Oh, you know, Tony, doin' my best. Hey, he continued, seeming slightly nervous. Is Marcello doing ok?'

Tony paused, not quite knowing how to answer. 'Well yeah, he's good, he loves working out here and seeing the change in his body. Why, what do you mean?'

Isaac hesitated, like he was searching for the right words. 'Yeah, well everyone has sure noticed the change in him. It's just that, well I saw Benji this morning, just before they left. I always like to hear the sound of that boy's voice first thing, helps me set up my day. I asked him if he'd had a good time with you boys.' He stopped a second, and Tony held his breath.

'He said that you had been amazing to him, but I noticed he didn't mention Marcello. After a time, I decided to ask him, and he was quiet for a bit. And then the strangest thing happened.' Isaac's voice got quieter then. He just started crying, sobbing hysterically and he couldn't catch his breath. All he could say was, he's changed, he's changed, and I just held him until he calmed down a bit. I felt so helpless, and I didn't want to upset him again, but I tell you, Tony, I swear he was afraid, afraid of sweet, little Marcello. I mean I could hardly believe it--those two have been like two peas in a pod for months. I mean, it's probably just some sort of disagreement, but the look in Benji's eyes, I've just never seen that before! So I just thought I'd ask you if you knew anything.'

Tony looked at Isaac, feeling embarrassed and upset. He knew something had happened in that room, and this confirmed it. Benji hadn't been shivering from the cold--he was afraid, afraid of Marcello! What the hell had Marcello done to him? His felt his blood starting to boil.

'I'm so sorry, Isaac, I wish I knew more, but I slept in a different room. But trust me, I will get to the bottom of this.'

Isaac looked at the hulking teenager whose mood seemed to have darkened so abruptly, suddenly wondering if he'd somehow made things worse. But he trusted Tony and he knew that he had nothing but fondness for little Benji. 'Well, thanks my boy, but probably its nothing. When Benji comes back, I'm sure they'll be fast friends again. I'll see you later.'

Tony stomped into the shower room, tossing his sweat-drenched clothes aside as he went, immersing his muscle body under the water. He tried to calm down as he let the hot water caress his muscles, soaping himself languidly. He closed his eyes, trying to shut out images of Benji's sweet face contorted in fear. He felt something hit him on the buttock.

THWACK! Marcello had entered, snapping him with a towel.

'Hey, bro' thought I'd call it a day. Anyway we got quite a workout with that car earlier--best not to overtrain right?'

Tony turned around to his brother, measuring him with a ferocious glare. Marcello's smile faded, and he stepped back instinctively. Tony approached, looking down on his brother, using every bit of his 8 inch advantage. His fists were clenched, his face was red with fury. 'WHAT DID YOU DO TO BENJI?'

Marcello felt scared, but he squared himself up facing his brother. 'Benji, Benji, Benji, he mocked, is that all you ever think about? You'd think he was your brother, the way you go on about him---why don't you try paying attention to me for a change?'

Tony was trying to control his rage, feeling those old emotions of dominance and intimidation wrestling inside. 'Marcello, this isn't about you. I'm going to ask you only one more time...'

But Marcello couldn't help himself, the words pouring out of him. 'WHAT---is he your little BITCH or something?! He's a fuckin' wimp! I'm already ten times the man he is---that little pussy. Look at this mother-fuckin' body! He's helpless against me--last night, I should have...'

Marcello didn't get to finish, as Tony backhanded him across the mouth, sending Marcello's naked body skidding across the floor from the impact. He landed in the corner, hunched near the floor, looking at his brother wild-eyed, as he wiped blood from the corner of his mouth. His eyes started welling up with tears.

The sight of the blood snapped Tony back from his anger. 'Oh my God, Marcello, I'm so sorry, I never meant to,'He approached his brother, poised to help him up. But Marcello kicked him, narrowly missing Tony's crotch as he connected with his concrete six-pack to little effect. He tried to strike out at Tony but Tony held his arms in place, keeping him at bay. In frustration, Marcello bit Tony, sinking his teeth into his bulging calf muscle, But Tony barely noticed, shaking his brother off like an annoying dog.

Marcello sunk back in the corner, exhausted by his battle with his brother--disappointed that he wasn't yet strong enough to truly test him. Then he thought of another tactic. 'You hit me, Tony. You're just like Dad--no, in fact you're worse, you abandoned me when I needed you the most.' And with those words, Marcello knew he'd succeeded in hurting his brother more than any physical blow could.

Tony sat next to his brother, his heart heavy. 'Marcello, I deserve that. You have every right to be angry with me. But take it out on me if you need to, not on little Benji. What did he ever do to you--except be your friend. Beat me if you have to--but take it all out on me.'

Marcello glared at his brother, the two powerfully-muscled naked boys silent as the water cascading over their perfect bodies. Marcello's heavy chest heaved, and his lip was still bleeding. He pulled himself up, getting on top of his brother, straddling him schoolboy style as the water continued to beat down. Then he started to hit Tony, pounding and punching him with every ounce of his new strength. He worked on Tony's arms and chests and abs, crying silently in frustration, trying to punish his brother and inflict pain. And Tony took every blow, his hands down at his sides, his body laid vulnerable to his brother's anger. Now and then he winced from the pain of a particularly vicious blow, but he suffered in silence, determined to let his brother work out his feelings. In time, the blows lessened, and Marcello's anger subsided in exhaustion. He fell on top of his brother, their naked torsos clenched together, his head buried in his brother's muscular chest.

There, there, buddy, its ok, you get it all out of yourself.'

Finally, Marcello pulled his head up, looking at his brother, his eyes mournful. He felt so ashamed. 'Oh, Tony, he sobbed, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry. I did something terrible, something so wrong. I hurt Benji, sweet little Benji--do you think he can ever forgive me?'

'Shhh, little brother, don't cry, everything's gonna be alright.' Tony finally brought his arms up, using them to soothe his little brother. He picked him up, carrying him out of the shower back into the locker area, where he wrapped a towel around him. They sat like that a long while, Tony just holding Marcello as he cried. When Marcello had calmed down, Tony lifted his chin, smiling warmly down into his miserable face. 'Don't you worry, little bro', we're gonna make everything alright again. But you need to remember something. With great strength comes great responsibility. Now let's go home, and you can tell me everything that happened last night.'

The two brothers left the gym, a bond re-established, feeling closer than they had ever felt before.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 12:31 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Here's hoping Marcello's sincere. We'll see when Benji returns. Great storyline!
Mike
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 02:08 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Tony...

... is the kind of man *I'd* wanna be when I grow up! Not so much the physical strength and masculine beauty, although I sure wouldn't turn it down, but the beauty of Tony's soul. Somehow, in the face of vulnerability and sweetness, Tony has the towering strength of character to respond not with bullying or arrogance, but with love, kindness, tenderness and compassion. Even when dealing with his brother's gross transgression against Benji, after a momentary lapse driven by perfectly understandable outrage, Tony acted the man, demanding that Marcello redirect his rage and frustration at him and not at defenseless Benji! And when Marcello obliged, he allowed himself to be used as Marcello's "punching bag," even though he could easily have staved off every blow. It appears that Tony has rescued his brother from "the dark side" and, hopefully, Marcello's and Benji's friendship! This is a superb story. Very uplifting! Thanks so much for your effort. I look forward to seeing how this plays itself out!
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 02:22 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Here's hoping Marcello's sincere. We'll see when Benji returns. Great storyline!
Mike
Agreed. Although the Dark Side is a strong thing to simply release and suddenly stop using. I'm more interested in how Benji is going to be around Marcello, no matter what Marcello is acting. Personally, I'd be scared stiff (yes, I do mean that in both ways you can take it) of Marcello after something like that.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 02:30 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Agreed. Although the Dark Side is a strong thing to simply release and suddenly stop using. I'm more interested in how Benji is going to be around Marcello, no matter what Marcello is acting. Personally, I'd be scared stiff (yes, I do mean that in both ways you can take it) of Marcello after something like that.
... Benji is attracted only to Tony, but before what Marcello did to Benji, I think Benji regarded Marcello as a very close friend, almost a brother, but in no way as an object of sexual appeal. Even though Marcello's darkness might not be dispelled in one shot, the boy demonstrated enough remorse that there is at least hope for him. In the end, the choice will be Marcello's. Either he can go the way of his brutal father and uncle or he can choose the path of his older brother. I hope in the end Marcello chooses the latter, but, of course, the choice between light or darkness is the same choice everyone faces.
  #6   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... is the kind of man *I'd* wanna be when I grow up! Not so much the physical strength and masculine beauty, although I sure wouldn't turn it down, but the beauty of Tony's soul. Somehow, in the face of vulnerability and sweetness, Tony has the towering strength of character to respond not with bullying or arrogance, but with love, kindness, tenderness and compassion. Even when dealing with his brother's gross transgression against Benji, after a momentary lapse driven by perfectly understandable outrage, Tony acted the man, demanding that Marcello redirect his rage and frustration at him and not at defenseless Benji! And when Marcello obliged, he allowed himself to be used as Marcello's "punching bag," even though he could easily have staved off every blow. It appears that Tony has rescued his brother from "the dark side" and, hopefully, Marcello's and Benji's friendship! This is a superb story. Very uplifting! Thanks so much for your effort. I look forward to seeing how this plays itself out!
Tags, your feedback is always appreciated--it makes my writing better! Thanks for your continual interest and thoughtful analysis of my stories. Cheers!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options