The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2008, 11:07 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 10-Ultimatum!

Tony took Marcello home, where they folded into bed together, exhausted. Tony made them hot chocolate, and in time he got his brother to open up about his feelings since Tony's departure. Marcello detailed his fears and loneliness as his father's behaviour became increasingly erratic and aggressive towards him.

'Dad was so humiliated by what you'd done to him, by how you'd physically dominated him so completely, and it seemed like he took his anger out on me. I tried to do everything he wanted, to be the best little boy in the world and keep the peace. But he always found fault with everything I did, no matter how carefully I followed his instructions. He would constantly criticize and harass me over the slightest thing and it was like a living hell--it was just awful!'

Marcello stopped then, clutching his mug tightly, his breathing ragged. Finally, he looked at Tony, pausing as if deciding whether or not he should continue. Tony urged him on silently.

'But you know what the worst part was, Tony? In spite of all my efforts, and everything I did to try to please him--you know what he'd say? He'd say, 'Marcello, you're pathetic and weak, and as long as you live, you'll never be a quarter of the man your brother Tony is! Now that boy takes after his dad--he even kicked his old man's ass!' And then he'd laugh at me, shaking his head like it was some private joke. It was humiliating. And honestly, Tony, that's when I started to resent you. Even with what you did to him, he still loved you more, and I could never live up to the 'myth of Tony'. Do you realize that I have been in your shadow for my whole life? You were the badass and I was your soft, little brother that you barely paid attention to. When you left me, I missed you deeply, but for one moment I thought at least I might escape your shadow, but even that was taken away from me.'

Marcello paused again, taking his time, feeling slightly guilty. 'So when you came back, of course I was thrilled, but I guess I was a little angry too. Plus you came back looking like a fucking tank after like two months away! So imagine how I felt when it turns out that you already knew the only true friend I had, and that he had a huge crush on you! There you were again, hogging the spotlight. I tried not to be jealous, but something about the working out, it just unleashed something inside of me--intensifying all my darker feelings. I tried to keep it under control, but I found myself annoyed by the relationship between you and Benji--and it all came to a head the night of the sleepover.'

This time when Marcello halted, it was as if he couldn't go on, his face shrouded in sadness and self-contempt. Tony was gobsmacked, overwhelmed by the revelations of his brother's perspective, and what he'd gone through. For the first time in a long time, Tony felt weakness, thinking, 'with all this muscle, there is nothing I can do to take away my brother's pain.' He grabbed Marcello, pulling him gently into his chest, wishing he could go back in time and change everything. Marcello closed his eyes, soothed by his brother's masculine scent.

'But Tony, I was wrong. I blamed you for things you had no control over. And that night...well I did take it out on Benji. I just lost myself, feeling all this power in my bulging new muscles, I just wanted to control him, to force him to feel what I wanted him to: to erase you from his mind. I bullied him, just like Dad bullied me, and I'm ashamed---and I may never forgive myself.'

After that, Marcello told Tony everything that happened, that night, in that room, just down the hall. When he finished, he hung his head, glassy-eyed and emotionally-drained. 'How could I have done that to Benji, Tony? And what if he never forgives me---what if he doesn't want to be my friend?!' Marcello started crying softly, and Tony held him, sheltering him in his arms all night long, from every bad dream or guilty thought, from every random noise that startled or awoke him. And in the dark, Tony vowed to bring the two friends back together again.

The next ten days passed in a blur of heavy workouts and even-heavier eating. Benji was arriving home that day, and both boys were anxious to see him. At length, Tony convinced Marcello that it would be better for him to see Benji first, to pave the way for Marcello. Reluctantly, Marcello stayed behind, his short, hulking frame visible in the window as Tony left.

When Tony got to the gym, Mr. Washington greeted him warmly. He talked about the trip, and the great time they'd had traveling the southern United States. 'Benji couldn't stop talking about you Tony. You know, son, if I didn't know better, I'd swear he has a crush on you.' Tony, surprised, just smiled slightly, reddening with embarrassment. Mr. Washington continued to look at him keenly. 'You know, Tony, well...I just hope you understand that I really wouldn't mind. It may not be my way, but all I want is for my son to be happy--and that boy is all kinds of happy when he talks about you. Besides, who wouldn't want a strapping, young lad like yourself around the family. I won't be around to take care of him forever. Anyway, I've said enough. I'll send Benji around to see you--take care now.'

With everything Tony was feeling, he couldn't quite wrap his head around Benji's father's words. He sat in the private lounge, slightly nervous about seeing his friend, flexing and unflexing his solid biceps, until all of a sudden he felt a little brown hand trying to squeeze the peak.

'BENJI!' Tony shouted, throwing him into the air before catching him in a loving bearhug. Benji was ecstatic, snuggling in closer, savouring their reunion. Finally, Tony held him out in front of his body, taking a moment to look him over. How he'd missed the kid! Benji just dangled there, grinning at him from ear to ear. Oh Tony, sir, I missed you so much--I have so much to tell you!'

And Tony realized that he was dying to hear every word. A bolt of warmth shot through him as Benji looked at him, eyes shining. He pulled Benji onto his lap, trapping him there, intent on every word. When he'd finished, he grew pensive, silently tracing his fingers along the veins in Tony's powerful forearms.

'Tony, I need to tell you something. It's about that night--and Marcello.' He stopped, looking at Tony apprehensively.

Tony smiled at him reassuringly, admiring his courage. 'Don't worry, little buddy, you can tell me anything.'

So Benji told his story, growing emotional as he revealed the details. For his part, Tony related his conversation with Marcello, emphasizing how badly he felt. Though Benji was moved, he didn't quite feel ready to see Marcello, still unable to shake the fear he felt that night, but knowing that in time, he would recover. He decided to go home, and Tony worked out, pushing himself like a madman--working through his own emotional angst in the best way he knew how.

Several hours later, Tony opened the door, turning on the light as he entered. 'Marcello, he called, I brought dinner--6 large pizzas from Lombardos, with all the fixings.' But the house was silent, perhaps Marcello had gone out. He turned into the living room, blinking his eyes at what he saw. Sitting in an armchair in the centre was Gio, his father, wearing an expensive suit and a smug grin on his pock-marked face. On either side he was flanked by 2 of his goons, each with a gun cocked and ready and pointing straight at him. In the corner of the room he saw Marcello propped up on he couch, his face bruised, his mouth taped and his hands tied behind his back. Tony looked at him, and his eyes darted frantically as if trying to transmit an urgent message.

Tony glared at his dad, balling up his fists and expanding his chest. He started to approach. Gio laughed at him cockily.

'WHOA, there, big boy, not so fast.' Glancing at his henchman, he said, 'You don't want to make these guys nervous. I don't think that even your muscles are impervious to bullets. Besides, you act like you're not glad to see me. Why don't you come give your dad a kiss?'

Tony didn't budge, growling, 'Untie Marcello!'

'Oh, Marcello, I almost forgot he was here--though he does look a bit different. No, not just yet, I think we need to talk. As you may have gathered, son, your father is a rather important person in this town. Since you left, well, let's just say, I made a few good investments--and it's clear you've been enjoying the spoils while staying here. Of course, I'm happy that my sons like the home I've been able to provide for them.' He paused, looking around expansively. 'But you see, there is one little problem--you two ingrates have been dipping into my stash to fund your lifestyles. Don't try to deny it--I've been watching you. That's right, I had this whole house fitted with surveillance, a man of my stature can never be too careful. Even the bedrooms have cameras, he added, looking at the boys with distaste. So I 've been watching your every move from a secret location. Now the good news is that I am willing to forgive the money, not to mention our little disagreement before your departure. All you have to do is join the family business. After all, you have proven yourself a chip off the old block, and you would make a great little enforcer besides. Of course, you'll be paid handsomely--so whaddya say--son?

Gio concluded, looking pleased with himself. Tony continued to stare at his father, enraged by his arrogance. When he spoke, he tried to control his fury.

'You will burn in hell before I ever work for you! I am nothing like you dad, you are pathetic and weak and I am ashamed to even be related to you. You can surround yourself with these patsies, but mark my words, I will make you pay for all the pain you've caused this family. You will need something a lot stronger than these goons to hide behind to save your ass from me!'

Gio's smile faded, his face frozen in contempt. He mopped his forehead with a handkerchief. 'I'm sorry, you feel that way, Tony. I tried to give you a chance, but now you will have to see what happens to those who betray me.'
Gio picked up a remote control, pointing it at the tv.

'Remember that secret location I told you about. Well, it's very comfortable--palatial one might even say. Except for this one room---I keep it for uninvited guests--or people that need to be taught a lesson. I trust you'll recognize the current occupant.'

Tony looked at the screen, then at Marcello, whose eyes met his in abject terror. 'YOU FUCKING BASTARD, THAT'S BENJI!' Sure enough, there was Benji, alone in an empty chamber, bound and gagged and writhing on the stone floor. Instinctively, Tony lunged at his father, his hands gripping his throat, before his bodyguards stepped in. It took all four of them to pull him off.

Gio sputtered a moment, trying to regain his composure. 'I SUGGEST YOU DON'T TRY THAT AGAIN, OR YOUR LITTLE FRIEND WILL PAY THE PRICE---UNDERSTOOD? I SAID UNDERSTOOD, TONY?'

Tony nodded his head slowly. 'Good. I trust there won't be any more trouble. Now, I think we have some catching up to do--in private.' Gio waved his men away, who left the room reluctantly. Then Gio changed his mind. 'You, he said, pointing at one of the goons, get back here a minute.' His nervousness attracted Tony's attention, and then he recognized him. Officer Payton! Tony's eyes narrowed at him murderously as Payton squirmed. 'Payton go see to the boy. Bring him some water and one of these pizzas.' Then he looked at Tony. 'I think his parents will have to pay back the money these boys stole.'

Payton left, circling wide around Tony. 'Now come and sit here beside me Tony. NOW! Tony approached, feeling defeated. His mind was reeling, sick with worry over Benji. He barely listened as his father droned on endlessly about 'the business.' Frantically, he tried to come up with a plan. Everything seemed hopeless, until in an instant he noticed something. In all of the commotion, everyone had forgotten about Marcello. He'd somehow managed to slip out, the tattered pieces of the rope that bound him were all that remained. Tony started praying silently to himself, realizing that for the first time, he would have to rely on his little brother to save the day.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2008, 11:38 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
His dad is askin for a royal ass kickin comin his way. What does everybody else thing? Anyway very great series so far. Keep it coming
  #3   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 12:07 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
One of my lesser known phrases;

Smash his bloody brains out!!!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 05:56 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Wow! What a turn of events! I never thought "dear ole dad" would sink so low. Here's hoping Marcello saves the day - and Benji.
Mike
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:52 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Oh dude!

This is a tour de force! My heart is beating against my rib cage! I can't wait for the next chapter. I would KILL to be able to write like this. < sigh >

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options