The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 04:55 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 11-The Rescue[1]

Payton sped out of the driveway, en route to the 'safe house.' His encounter with Tony had rattled his nerves, and he struggled to steady his hands on the steering wheel. Until that moment, he thought he'd managed to rebuild his shattered self-confidence after their previous humiliating encounter, but when he saw the murderous look in Tony's eyes, all the terror flooded back. He was starting to regret having taken the job as Gio's bodyguard, despite the generous salary and extra perks. He tried to concentrate on the task at hand, pushing the van to go faster. It felt sluggish, resisting his efforts to accelerate. 'I'll have to take it in for servicing', he thought to himself, unaware that it was carrying an extra burden tonight---a 160 pound muscle-hulk named Marcello, clinging desperately to the roof as he sped off into the night.

Tony's dad was still yammering away endlessly about the 'business,' convinced that his son was hanging on his every word. He sketched out the details of the operation, which focused on weaponry and drug-pushing. 'Just imagine, Tony, he chuckled, tossing back another scotch, your old man managed to turn his old drug habit into pure profit! Pretty smart huh?' Tony just stared at him blankly, using every ounce of self-restraint not to tear him into little pieces. He knew that Benji's safety somehow depended on playing a role in this little charade, so he feigned interest with great difficulty.

'TONY!' his dad was shouting, impatiently. 'Stop daydreaming--my glass is empty, and it's not gonna fill itself!' Without protest, Tony refilled it, placing it next to his father. 'Pour one for yourself, I hate to drink alone.' Tony didn't want to, but he did as he was told, reluctantly filling a glass for himself. He sipped it slowly, recoiling at the taste. Suddenly, he jumped slightly, realizing with revulsion that his father was right next to him, running his fingers through his hair. 'God, you're beautiful,' he slurred. 'Look what I managed to produce--such a strong, virile son--a fuckin' stud!' He rested a hand on Tony's head, who for his part, somehow resisted the urge to crush it like an egg. They were silent awhile, as Gio kept drinking: Tony watching in disgust. Finally his dad looked at him, in a way no father should ever look at his son. 'Tony, my beautiful boy, I want you to take your shirt off.'

Payton was pulling into the driveway of the safe house, remembering to grab the pizza as he fumbled with the security code. The gate swung open, and he slipped inside, while a short, muscular shadow snuck in behind him. Entering the house, Payton descended to the basement; to the secure chamber where Benji was being held. The guard outside the door looked up from his magazine to nod at him, releasing the air-lock on the steel door at the same time. Marcello managed to stop short before being discovered, hiding around a corner. Still, from his vantage point, he caught a glimpse of Benji laying on the cold floor before the door slammed shut. 'I'm going to make those fuckers pay,' he muttered to himself, anger suffusing him.

When Payton entered the room, he looked at Benji, who was completely bound with tape and rope. He saw the terror in Benji's eyes, and thought to himself, not without sympathy, 'damnit, he's just a little kid.' He knelt down beside him, guilt-ridden as Benji tried to struggle away from his touch. 'It's ok, little guy, I just brought you something to eat--I'm not going to hurt you.' He ripped the tape off his mouth, trying to do it as gently as possible. Immediately, Benji started screaming, calling for help, the piercing sound echoing cruelly off the thick cement walls.

'Please, mister, help me, I didn't do anything wrong--I won't tell anybody, I promise.' Tears were running down his face, and Payton swallowed hard, moved by his distress.

'I'm sorry kid, there's nothing I can do--besides, no-one can hear you down here. Look, I brought you some pizza. I'm going to untie you completely so that you're more comfortable, but don't even think of doing anything stupid.'

Benji just looked at Payton, a man three times his size, his face accusatory. 'There's always something you can do.' Payton started to untie him, unable to meet his gaze. Benji gobbled the pizza voraciously, like a man on a desert island with no hope of rescue or escape.

Tony looked at his dad's face, not liking what he saw there. His cheeks were red and puffy, his skin mottled, his eyes clouded by drink. 'No,' he stated, simply.

'Come on son, let's see what you've got under there--don't be shy with your daddy. Here, look-I'll go first!' Gio pulled off his jacket, revealing his sweat-stained shirt underneath. He pulled at his tie before clumsily lifting the shirt overhead; exposing his paunchy, soft torso, sprinkled lightly with random hairs. 'There, he said, holding up both hands. It's easy--now it's your turn.' When Tony hesitated, he added, coldly, 'Do it now--your friend's life depends on it.'

Unable to meet his father's eyes, Tony removed his shirt, tossing it aside. 'Goddamnit, boy, you're built!' His dad stumbled towards him, placing a hand on Tony's chest. 'Flex them for me, make them bounce!' Tony did, shivering at his father's touch. 'Jesus, son, you're a stud! Now stand up, so I can get a better look at you. And take your pants off.' Tony stood up, towering half-a-foot above his father, staring down on him with contempt. But Gio hardly noticed, tracing a finger around Tony's nipple, seemingly in some sort of trance.

Tony shucked his pants off, feeling powerless. He just stood there as his dad circled around him, touching and stroking his perfect muscles in awe. He ran his hands along Tony's chiseled abdominals, poking his fingers in between each row. He bent down, caressing Tony's thighs, following the rock-hard ridges of muscle. Then he got up, standing on his tip-toes to knead Tony's strong shoulders and squeeze his veiny biceps. Obsessively, Gio groped his son's hard body, as Tony felt humiliation and disgust wash over him. Finally, Gio stood on top of Tony's strong bare feet, breathing boozily up into his son's face. 'Alright son, why don't you give your dad just a little kiss.'

Marcello was steeling himself, contemplating his attack. he knew he was Benji's only hope, and he felt daunted by the task ahead of him. He'd have to get past the guard at the door, get into the room, subdue Payton and get Benji to safety. 'God I wish Tony was here,' he thought to himself, nervously. He looked down at himself, gaining confidence from his bulging boy-muscle. 'NO--I have to do this--Benji needs me and maybe this is how I can make things up to him. It's time.'

Lunging from his hiding spot, he charged at the guard, who was completely blindsided. Marcello hit him full-force, like a mini-missile, tackling the man with his rock-hard muscle body. The guard's head snapped backwards against the steel door, making contact with a solid thud. As he reached backwards, Marcello mounted him, punching him in the face, knocking him out cold. The guard slumped to the floor, and Marcello stood over him, flexing into a power-packed double bi in conquest. 'That was easy, he thought. Now, to get inside that room.'

Tony turned his face away as his dad attempted to meet his son's lips with his own. 'That's enough, dad, stop it!' But Gio grew more aggressive, hanging from his son's bull-neck as he tried to smother him with his lips.

'Come on boy, just a little kiss--I know you like this sort of thing, just pretend I'm this Benji kid.' At the mention of Benji's name, Tony's eyes went black, and he snapped for a moment. With one hand, he grabbed his dad by the neck, launching him across the room where he landed with a crash up against the sofa. 2 of Gio's bodyguards rushed into the room, guns bared as they tried to take in the bizarre scene. Tony squared on them both,
his pumped-up body ready for a fight. Gio got in between them.

'It's ok, boys, everything is fine--just a little rough-housing that got out of hand. Nothing to get excited about. You can leave us alone.' The 2 men hesitated, understandably confused by the tension in the room, and the sight of Tony, almost naked, with murder in his eyes, and his half-naked father, crumpled in a heap in the corner.

'But, sir,' one of them started to protest.

'I said, GET OUT! Don't you dare defy me!' He added more softly, I know how to handle my son.'

Gio ushered them to the door, closing it behind them. He turned on Tony, his eyes blazing with anger. 'You think I'm a fool, don't you? I know you've been playing with me this whole time. You never had any intention of joining the family business---did you-ANSWER ME!' Tony just stared at him, silently defiant. His dad wiped the sweat from his forehead, lighting himself a cigarette. He leaned up against the bookcase. 'You still don't get it--do you? I know exactly who you are, and what you are now. Remember, I have all the tapes. I've seen you...with this Benji, and I know how much he means to you---Obviously more than your own father!'

He took a few drags on the cigarette, suspending the air in the room. 'Well, my son, maybe it's time for me to eliminate the competition.'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 05:30 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Oo, now THIS is interesting. It looks like his dad is showing his true colors about his son.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
revenge...

... is sweetest when served ice cold. I look forward to the justice that's coming to Gio. Interesting that Benji had the courage and the fortitude to confront Payton, insisting that there is ALWAYS a choice. Benji might not the strongest character in this story physically speaking, but none of these characters has anything on him in the morals and integrity department. And it seems, for all his sniveling weaknesses, Payton is not as completely soulless and irredeemable as Gio.

I am on pins and needles for the next part. This story has been fantastic from the gitgo but it just keeps getting better and better.
  #4   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 05:43 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
"Eliminate the competition." That sounds bad for Benji. Will Marcello be in time to save the day? And I wonder if Benji's dad (Mr. Washington from chapter 6) will get involved in rescuing his son. He could certainly lend a lot more muscle to all of this.

On a different note, I hope you consider a sequel-story about Brent and Troy.
  #5   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 06:05 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
blah, Gio would be a sleazy sack of blech ><
  #6   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2008, 10:42 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
On a different note, I hope you consider a sequel-story about Brent and Troy.[/QUOTE]

Definitely a possibility, if people want it--I can't quite get these two characters out of my head!
  #7   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by banania7 View Post
On a different note, I hope you consider a sequel-story about Brent and Troy.
Definitely a possibility, if people want it--I can't quite get these two characters out of my head![/quote]

Yes, YES!!! OH YES!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options