The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: Should Jace continue with this story?
YES 22 95.65%
NO 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2008, 02:48 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Old Story: Blood Moon Parts 1 - 5

Hey guys here is an old story that i wrote a while back...wrote it before Underworld came out (still haven't seen the darn movie). I plan on reworking this story a bit. Give it a read and let me know if it is worth doing so. I'm working on PULSE 3 right now.

Much love and respect,

Jace

Part 1 - Curiosity

(Young Man's Voice) February 21, 2032 On My Bed 2:17am

They never found his body. All they found was blood, torn cloth as if he'd been ripped apart. No fragments of flesh, possibly it was just a struggle. Someone I know joked that it was werewolves. I laughed at first because who believes in those kinds of things? Man changing into a beast of great size and power. I don't laugh anymore. Not after tonight.

(Earlier) I was walking home from the coffee shop where Jason and I had a great chat about his boyfriend and how in love they are. I sat there looking at him talking undressing him. I am sort of jealous. Jason has that 6-pack, a nice tight body and?. (Sigh)?Just beautiful. So, he was telling me about how wonderful life is for him right now. He has someone to wake up to and screw around with. He said for the first time he found someone that made his heart jump every time he saw him.

By no means was Jason trying to rub my obvious void of a boyfriend into my face. He wouldn't do something like that. I wish I had that feeling right now in my life. I wish I had someone that made my heart jump every time I see that person. Actually, there is one guy that does that, but he's the scary guy from 3-A that pretends he's Superman.

I started to laugh out loud just by the thought. How freakin' sad that the guy from 3-A was the thing that made my heart jump. I told Jason what I was thinking since he had a confused look on his face. We laughed it up, and it was getting late.

He quickly told me an interesting story about this teen that disappeared. Said he was coming home from a friends house and was attacked or something. They found his blood and some shredded clothes that his mother had identified as the shirt he left home with. It was all over the news and papers. He asked me if why I hadn't heard about it. Anyway, the real clicker here is, a trail leading away from the spattered blood were paw like marks, but from an animal that they haven't been able to identify. He disappeared the night of the full moon a few months ago. Isn't that interesting? A full moon! He trailed off like it was a spooky coincidence.

I asked him if he was hinting towards a mythical creature called a werewolf. He almost choked on his coffee. He yelled, "Mythical?". And we sat at the caf? for another 10 minutes debating over myth and facts. Finally I calmed him down; we laughed, kissed and said our goodbyes. I was a little uneasy after hearing about that teen?I had to walk home from the caf? on a night of a full moon.

I kept trying to get the horrible thoughts out of my head as I passed 10th St. People were out driving, walking, and having conversations just like normal. The air was nice and crisp like rain was coming. The sky was clear and full?okay?keep away from those thoughts. I started thinking of Jason. Smiled. Blushed because of the things I was thinking and he being my best friend and all.

Turned the corner of Grand Amy Lane and I stopped. Across from me was the alley way where they found that teen's blood and clothes. A horn honked and I nearly jumped out of my clothes. A man was honking to get my attention. He asked me where 20th St. was. I told him he was going the wrong direction. I gave him general directions, go left here and right there, don't go straight here because the street becomes a 1 way street only. And he thanked me and drove away. Once again my attention turned towards the alley way. I hadn't realized I lived so close to it.

I stepped off the curb toward the alley and I swear my feet were trying to run away from me, but I continued to push forward. I had my neck kinked towards my right shoulder with a scared look on my face. I can imagine how I looked, and I entered the alley.

Jason never said exactly where the body was found here, so I had to look for something to help me out. I was almost to the dead end where a chain link fence was placed when I spotted a few of what seemed to be splatter marks of a red substance. I didn't see any paw prints, but I guess they cleaned everything up. How did they miss these then? A sudden thought flashed through my head so quickly that I felt the wind on my head. What if this is newer blood. Well that did it.

I started to walk really fast towards the street, where no people were walking or talking. No cars were driving by. Nothing. I was almost there when a man's figure stepped into the alley. Then two other guys walked behind him. I kept walking hoping that they were there out of curiosity as well. As I got closer to them they suddenly stopped and I kept walking and just as they were in clear view, the leader of the three brought up his arm and he waved his hand with one finger sticking out going "tsk tsk tsk".

"You can't leave now. Not now that the show is gonna begin." He said in a soft but tough voice. I heard a noise from above and a woman was trying to close her window in a rush. I yelled towards her for help and she stopped and looked and then shook her head and finally got the window closed. She peered once more and then she was gone and she turned off the light in that room. I took a step back and he took a step forward.

"Let's go back to the gate, my man." He smiled. He looked up at the sky. "I can't see the moon yet, but I can feel it through my whole soul." The other two men nodded in agreement. I turned around and started to walk towards the back again, and I took off into a run and jumped on the chain link fence, but before I even got another notch up, I was being pulled down by very strong hands. These men were big.

The leader came right up to my face, I was still struggling and he grabbed my face, his hand resting on my chin. His grip was freakishly strong. And he looked disappointed. "Why'd ya make me run? I am very close to being in a very bad mood." He squeezed even tighter and I yelled out in pain. The big guy behind me moved and the leader guy pushed me down and I fell into a box that was there and my ass went through the top and I sank to the bottom with my torso, legs and arms sticking out. "Tonight is my big night. And I don't want you to miss it." His eyes rolled back and his face went to complete pleasure. "Oh...yeah?..I can feel it real good now. Sort of a humming feeling throughout my body." When he said those words, his voice seemed to get lower.

He started to shake a little. He let out a sigh that was so low it almost sounded animal like. Looking down at me he said something that shocked me, "And to think I was scared a few months ago when they changed me. Right here in this alley. Tell me, are they still talking about me on the news?" My eyes grew wide. Oh my God. He started to grunt and moved a few steps back. Hie was breathing really hard and his body looked like it was throbbing. I asked him if he was okay out of shear stupidity. He looked up and the looked at the other two and with an extremely deep voice chimed "Ah, he's so nice do we have to fucking kill him. You'll be my first sweetheart." He started laughing and the other two, were standing behind me were laughing and going through a change as well. A ripping sound filled the quiet night and I shot a look back to the lead guy, who's back arched violently ripped the shirt he was wearing open.

He knelt onto the ground and his body continued to change. He was growing massive by the seconds. His chest erupted covered in what seemed to be fur. His shirt was in tatters and soon his legs were ripping apart as well. He grabbed the remaining clothes and tore them off like they were made of rice paper with his enlarged hands. He exposed an erect penis that soon was shooting cum all over the ground. Empting the last of his human form. The two behind me came into view, full fledge werewolves, and I managed to scream. They stood in front of the still changing teen wolf thing. I started flailing my legs and arms to try to get out of the box. I screamed help. Still no one came. I finally was able to get out of the box but lost my footing and fell on my back.

From behind the hulking werewolf guys, stood an even more massive grotesque figure. He pushed the other two out of the way and got up to face. My breath was caught in my throat and I dared not move. Then he let out a roar that caused me to pee in my pants. I tried to say something, but all that came out was just clutter and jumbles of letters.

Out of nowhere?"You know this isn't your territory, right boys?" A deep voice said. The 3 wolves and I all turned our head at the same time to the opening of the ally. 8 figures stood in there. The light of the street lamps making them seemed almost cel shaded. There must be gym near by because these men are huge. I think I kinda smirked.

The men started running and defying gravity `because some where running side ways on the wall, sort of reminded me of a mix between Matrix and the game character Shinbone's moves. Soon the wolves were on their backs being knocked around by these mere men. I was looking to the right where the action was happening when footsteps drew my attention to my right. He was most awesome thing I have ever seen. He walked right in front of me and bended down reaching his massive arms down towards me. "You okay?" His voice was strong. His stubble was visible against the tanned skin and the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I reached me hand up to him when a yell from afar caught his attention. He looked down and me and pulled his hand away and smiled and arched both is eyebrows up on his incredible face and said "See ya around." And took off flying over the fence with a leap from those massive legs his black jeans couldn't hide.

I laid there not knowing how to react to all of this. I pinched myself and it hurt, so there goes the "dreaming theory". So what the hell is going on? If I go to the police and say I was attacked by that missing teen that then turned into a werewolf, I'd be thrown into the loony bin. I got up and ran to my street and got into my apartment and threw up in the toilet. My nerves are frayed. I wish I knew who those guys were that helped me. What did he mean by territories? I shook my head and finally came into my room after a nice long shower and started writing in my journal. Those men's muscles. Wow. Think I gotta jack off just from seeing them. No. On second thought. Pleasure is the furthest from my mind.

Tomorrow I'm gonna read all of this again and see if I can make sense of the whole night. I'm debating on whether to tell Jason about it. Probably not. I gotta start working out.

Part 2: Meanwhile back at the lair

"Like I told you! They came out of nowhere saying it was their territory!" He moved to the padded area of the room and sat down. Last night was his 2nd transformation and already the positives were showing. 1 inch taller, making him 6'0. He put on mass that was veined and flexed as he moved. His cock was much longer and thicker with a sac that carried both human and animal semen. His shoulders are wide and powerful, his back ripped, his pecs thick and protruding. His 6-pack was thick and tight. Thick thighs and veined and bulging calves finished the package all nice and neat. Plus he was now hairy in places he wasn't before. The hair on his chest swirled around his pecs and down his abs to blend into the pubes and down his tight muscular legs. His voice deepened from the gift he was given, and his sex drive dramatically increased and was satisfied daily.

Dane just watched the young pup with fierce eyes. His massive form was highlighted by the generic light that gave him a more powerful image. He was not only the largest of the tribe, but he was also the biggest. He changed the young man before him, giving the boy a gift all would have loved to have given to them. Just that chance to become great, massive, hulking and intimidating. And although at this time he was disappointed in the boy's performance this night, he could help but lust after the ignorance. He will learn, he reminded himself. He too was once a cub that was taken under the great wings of his massive leader/lover.

"Out of nowhere? Do your heightened senses not work? You like putting on shows I was told. Transforming slowly to create fear. You have much to learn about being a true werewolf my young son." Dane walked out of the light and sat his massive form down where his new pup sat staring off in anger. He put his hand lovingly on the back of the young man's head and forced him to stare into his own eyes. "Creating fear can come into many forms, you change you kill, you feed. Nothing else should matter right now to you. You have much to learn and you still are not even close to becoming what I truly made you for!" Dane leaned in and kissed his cub's cheek. "Rion, I cannot teach you if you do not learn from my lessons" Rion looked at his father, "What's the use of being a werewolf if you can't scare the fuck out of people?!" He got up and was ready to walk out the door. Dane's anger exploded and his teeth grew in his mouth into sharp teeth that could tear flesh like butter. He grabbed Rion and crashed him into the wall, and then against another wall. Dane got up real close to Rion's throat. Rion's eyes were wide in horror, "I'm?.I'm sorry?." He whispered. Dane backed off. He nuzzled the young man's neck and bit a small portion and kissed his neck up his lips and gave the cub a passionate kiss. The boy's arms wrapped around Dane's massive form. Rion's cock erected and Dane rubbed it through the boy's tight jeans. Then he stopped, Rion looking at him questioningly.

Dane did a heavy sigh, and got up and walked out the door only turning around to say "Get into bed; I'll be there in a few minutes my sweet Rion. I'll make YOU my master yet!" He paused, "Ruling the tribe as I do now" And Dane was gone.

Rion got up and stared at the door. Rubbing his erection. He allowed himself to get bigger ripping the shirt off with just his growing muscles, his cock lengthened and thickened. The pleasure of growing even more massive and the feeling of his throbbing cock were too much, and he shot thick streams of cum onto the floor grunting and growling. He felt the animal inside him. He cleaned up the mess, keeping his muscles pumped. He climbed into bed and closed his eyes. ?

Part 3 ? Of Love & Rebirth

(Deep Sexual Voice Talks)

As I lay here with my eyes closed sensing the sun above, warming the building that I am sleeping in, I have the need to open my crypt and see the sun. Even if it kills me. I can remember the sun sets from my past. The clouds sparkled of colored paint on the canvas of sky before me. The swirls and shadows dance in a moving mass of running paint. A priceless picture that no painter other than, God himself, could capture. And I was with him. Leigh. His eyes lighting up with sparks of gold rays igniting his face in a golden hue. We would kiss until the sun completely set, and make love in the still warm night. Only the fireflies lit our surrounding. I felt the heat of his breath against my neck. The ecstasy of his kisses and biting were sending shivers down my spine. Our moans were filling the night with animalistic lust and a final cry of release.

Every moment together we made love. Everyday we told each other we loved each other. My love for him was beyond any word that man has invented to define such love. There were no signs of corruption that would warn us of the events ahead. Then the storm came. The rain hit hard against the dry surface of the Earth. That night changed my life.

For that was the night Leigh disappeared. For days, weeks and months I waited for him at the cliff to come and find me. I would stumble into town drunk, asking anyone that would listen if they have seen such beauty as my sweet love, Leigh. I was spat upon. Ostracized the very society that accepted me with open arms months before...

My health failed. No longer did I have the need to eat or sleep. No longer the need to pleasure myself. Walking became impossible. The energy gone from my limbs. On the night that I surely thought to be my last, a hulking figure appeared before me and spoke softly to the night. "What have you become?" It sounded like sadness from a voice that had only become a memory. As I slowly turned my head, I saw his body. His once lean figure with cuts and ridges of muscle were now many times larger. He was wearing no shirt and his pectorals jutted out into a hairy shelf. His arms though at rest, were at his side at an angle from the mass of his lats. His chiseled face was easily seen with a light dusting of a beard. He had become a product of pure beauty.

I do not remember what I said or what happened. I found myself in a candle lit room. My hair was being brushed out and a woman with violet eyes. She kept saying, "Such an unfortunate boy." But my eyes couldn't focus, and every sound that my surroundings made echoed in my head. I felt something warm against my lips. It was soft and it was putting pressure on my lips. It was wet and a liquid seeped into my mouth. The taste was unlike anything I had ever tasted. My body craved more, it needed more. I lapped up the fluid with much gusto. Grabbing the source of this liquid I proceeded to suck harder, hearing "There, there my child. This will help you grow big and strong."

When I felt ecstasy had reached its peak, I was thrown into a light that was blinding. A magnificent brilliance of light swallowing me up. I felt as if my body was building up to the biggest load I had spent on myself. My body was floating on a cloud of red hot liquid. I felt it move through my body. Feeling myself shift without moving, being enhanced from the source I was sucking life from. The source was then ripped away and replaced with another. This one was much stronger. I felt my body ripple, and my depleted vigor replaced with 10 times the worth of power. I heard ripping sounds and my own voice moan, growing stronger and deeper.

I felt my cock fill up, thick and longer. A strong hand was rubbing it roughly. I gasped in pure ecstasy as the splashes of cum sting my face as I unloaded my jism. I felt mouths on my body, biting and lapping up my juice. The blinding light faded and??..

I cannot remember much more. But when I awoke I was bigger than any bodybuilder could achieve with the best steroids ever made. I was no longer my true self. I was no longer alone. My love was lying next to me, even larger than I, in a dark closed off place. Sensing I was awake, he rolled to his side and looked at me, and just kept smiling. I asked him why it was so dark, and he just leaned over and kissed me, and says "I love you, Jacob."

We made love that night. Over and over, I enjoyed the feeling of my newly transformed body. I was unable to tire of the sexual escapade we experienced together. Feeling like I could go on for days. What have I become? I had many questions, I had many fears, but he was back into my arms. My true love.

It wasn't until I was awoken that I was able to see exactly what I had become. I was pale. Thick muscle bulged out of my body everywhere. Veins stood out amplifying the strength I now possessed. My limp penis was thick and long even when flaccid. It too had been beefed up from my change. Then hunger struck me with such a force that I had never felt before. And without saying a word, Leigh tells me that I will have to feed tonight.

"Feed? You make it sound like I am some type of animal." I stated. He stared at me quietly thinking to his self.

"Jacob, you are now a Vampire. A child of the night. No longer can we watch the sunsets. But together we can watch the moon rise. You were chosen by the great, Gomatic, himself." He paused and walked up to me and kissed me hard. Then looking into my eyes, "And as a favor to me. You see, the many months ago, I was attacked by men that took my money, my gifts that I had just bought for you. They stabbed me with their knives, left me laying there in the cold moonless night, bleeding. You were all I could think about. How much I was going to miss you. But, just as I showed up for you, Malic showed up for me. Then I was brought here. The lair. This is where I changed, just was you have." He sighed. "I know you have many things to ask, but you drained me quite well yesterday and I must feed on a host in order to retain my life. Just as you have to hunt tonight in order to help you grow."

I looked at him not able to speak. I sat down in the chair that was set in the room. Such mythical things can't be true, but here I am. Cursed. I have been taken of my death only to be dead with a cure of having to take lives for I can no longer live my own. The choice was taken away from me.

Leigh saw, or heard, what I was thinking and he came to me and hugged me and whispered that everything is so much better this way, if I only give it a chance.

(KNOCK)

I was taken out of my trance by a knock on my crypt, I got up and it was, Julian. The wolves were in our territory. We had to rush there, it seemed they had a new victim and we couldn't afford to have another changed. Their numbers have become too strong.

We rushed down the streets like a troop of soldiers in black leather coats with sunglasses. Buffed up soldiers with a thirst of blood. We ended up at the alley way right when the hulking beast was roaring into the face of a young man. My cock stirred. He was cute.. That's when Malic spoke up. "You know this isn't your territory, right boys?" Everyone in the alley looked towards us, if it wasn't such a tense moment, I might have laughed. Malic turned to me and told me to guard the victim.

We all started to run down the alley towards the beasts and they took off like scared kitties. I slowed down and the guys started to do their special moves, running up onto the walls, some taking huge leaps mimicking flying. I wish I didn't have to stay behind, but the guy on the ground was cute.

He was looking the other way and I started walking slowly towards him. He heard my footsteps and turned to me. His face looked confused. I bent down to him with my arm and he just looked at it in awe. I paused for a second. There was something about him that I felt. An energy. I asked him if he was alright. He reached up to my hand when I heard Malic's voice call me. I looked down at this cute guy and arched my eyebrows and saying "See ya around" and I leapt from where I was and was over the fence that blocked off the alley.

Malic was holding the unconscious goons that transformed back to a man. One was for me and the other for him. There was a strange power in a werewolf's blood. The other larger one got away, obviously knew this area well to get away from these men. We threw their bodies into the trash bin and headed back home. I kept thinking about the young man. It was almost deja vue. Then Malic stopped me, "Did you sense something from that guy back there too?" I shook my head, lying that I did not. Something in Malic's eyes showed that he knew I was lying.

We were walking home quietly, and I caught a glimpse of the guy we had just saved, run across the street with pee stained pants. Glancing back towards the alley as if he couldn't believe what had just happened. He caught a glimpse of me and stopped, and then quickly ran out of my sight. He looked like so much like Leigh. ?

Part 3.1: Night Changes (Prelude to 4)

~Julian Crawford~ (1974)

Darkness spread across the land like a plague marking everything in its path with tasteless, untouchable goo of shadows. I was crossing the street to the park that is near by where I sleep. I have been feeling especially horny. I have grown another inch and my muscles are coming in hard, thick and veined. I've grown out of 3 shirt sizes since my first change. My voice, so deep and powerful, I've made men cum just by talking into their ears. My cock has also grown. What was once an average sized penis on a 5'9, plump man, is now a mammoth 14 inches of rock hard muscle, veined and throbbing with a huge sac now on a ripped monster of hairy muscle standing at 6'1.

We were having a meeting in the park to celebrate the coming of a new leader. He was to be made one of us tonight. The thrill and power that goes in hand with the change is amazing. The sexual pleasure is phenomenal. I crossed the new statue they placed in the park and I could then hear their muffles in the distance. I could almost hear every word. My sense of hearing has been amplified so much these past few days.

As I approached the crowd, I scanned them all from where I was. There were police men, doctors, teachers, famous bodybuilders, and the slaves. The slaves weren't of us, but they worshipped us as Gods. We call them our night children. But they are not important tonight. Tonight is all on the changing of Julian Crawford.

I shook hands and kissed with many of the men there, some women were there too, but they are only there to birth the children of our pack. I was bitten and kissed and nudged by a hundred ripped bodies, I in return licking, kissing and biting back. Without a word everyone stopped. And like in a trace we all at once turned and faced forward towards the picnic bench.

There stood Edward, our old leader and standing next to him our new leader. He only stood about 5'11. Skinny as hell. I snickered to myself, and noted that everyone else was questioning the new vision of our to be new leader. This had to be a joke.

"My lovers, wives, and children of the darkness, I am standing here with my last speech as your leader, your friend and victim in some cases!" He chuckled and raised his eyebrows to us. A wave of small laughs went through the crowd. "Today I give my power of leadership to this man here" He put his big hand on the shoulder of the slender newcomer. " This is Julian, I've told many of you about him in great detail, and I would tell the rest of you, but the moon's power will be at it's peak in a few minutes. We are greatly running late." Ed looked around at the faces of his clan, and he read each with humor, "Do not let his current status deter you from what he will be for you." Someone came up behind Ed, and whispered something in his ear, I only heard a few words, "Read?..detain from harm."

"Ah, we are ready." He walked over to Julian and kissed him lightly then pushed at him lightly to an area where a contraption was set up. Julian's eyes widened. Ed quickly spoke, "This is to keep you from harming yourself, my love." Ed kissed Julian's neck. Julian closed his eyes as if in ecstasy.

They put the links on his hands and ankles, with very little slack to move. The contraption was made of a thick metal. I have never seen such a thing. Julian's arms were at an angle, forced to be straight and away from his body.

One at a time we all went up to where Ed was and he slashed our hands with his nail and the blood that oozed out dropped into a golden cup. Then Ed slashed his and when his blood hit our blood, it bubbled and moved as if alive in its own right. When Ed saw there was enough blood, he asked us to step back and enjoy the show.

Julian cringed at the metallic smell of the offering, but gulped it down with as much gusto as anyone could with blood. That is a normal man. To us, blood is but a wine. Someone started to rub my back with his large powerful hands. I closed my eyes, only to open them quickly when the screaming started.

Julian mouth was covered in blood, the last of our blood and he screamed so loud. He became rigid. His was in agony. I felt someone watching me, and it was Ed, and he nodded saying this was normal. Julian finally stopped screaming, he hung his head down but his body was still rigid. He was still wearing his jeans and long sleeved shirt; you would have thought that they would have taken those off for us to view.

Julian started to grunt and panting as if he was given birth. Little did I know, the monster was about to be born. The grunts became louder and deeper and soon they no longer sounded human. Shivers started all over his body. Very powerful spasms. He lifted his head up and they were emerald green and he looked right at me, and he smiled. The smile turned to a snarl and he growled and closed his eyes and arched his back violently. Thick huge muscle ripped through the shirt, growing, and thickening. Julian had his eyes closed and his head up exposing his neck.

Thick columns of muscle formed around his neck, his traps exploded with size, thick growing, stretching the shirt opening even more. His shoulders started bulking up inside the shirt. Massive pounds of muscle violently growing, but just as one starts another puts on a show. His arms suddenly become muscled, growing so fast, so demanding, I kept thinking Julian's body won't be able to handle it. Biceps massive and veined with forearms that would put any of us to shame. I marveled at the constant change. He was so small stature before, but my God, he's so fucking HUGE now.

Just as fast as his body was developing the masses of muscle, he also grew in height. He was already at 6'4 and not stopping, his feet ripped out of the small 10's they were previously. Huge feet with sharp nails at the end. Calves that would make any male cry with jealousy tore through the jeans savagely, thick pulsing with power. His quads were blowing up like balloons. Massive balloons of ripped veined muscle that didn't just rip through the fabric, a sonic boom could be heard..

His shirt rode up and hairy, cobblestone abs appeared. Thicker than any of us who have gone through the change. His hands were hanging loose from the growth of this arm length and his hands were huge.

A blinding light flashed out from his body and he screamed in pure ecstasy. I heard metal bend, chains breaking. The light was hot and felt it flush down my skin in an erotic flow of unseen sexual energy. I was instantly hard, and found myself touching myself. I heard rips all around me, everyone was growing. Expanding with this light surrounding their bodies. I felt myself release somewhere in my brain. My thick cock ripped out of my jeans and pointed upwards to meet a mouth of the man behind, who's cock pushed through my jeans in the back and his thick cock entered my orifice. His thick rod got thicker and he humped me running his hands down my chest ripping my shirt off. Someone was pulling and tearing my pants off, and I felt the cool night breeze on my rock hard body, still thickening with whatever power Julian was emitting.

It was Fuckfest '74, everyone was fucking each other, cumming all over the ground, the light attracted someone people from the streets over to us. I cannot tell you how many massive men I had that night. The light stopped and so did everyone else. And standing where the steel contraption was, there was a God standing in a mist of heated breaths.

Julian stood there. His arms hung high because of the massive wedge of lats spread wide, veined. His vascularity was amazing, and his furry chest accentuated his massiveness. Nothing looked out of proportion. He was 8 feet tall. Our new leader.

"Now we hunt" The thunder rolled out of his mouth and clapped into the open air with a spark of hunger that none of us could refuse. A growl cascaded across the crowd in a wave of power. We changed, we hunted?and we went back to the lair and fucked.

I became Julian's lover. He wanted me even before the change. He is now my lover. And the more he fucks me the larger I get.

Things were going fine. We terrorized the city when we wanted. But then a funny thing started to happen. Members of our clan never came back. One stumbled into the mouth of our lair and said one word?? Vampires.

"Hmmm?.." Julian turned to us "Things just got interesting" ?

Part 4: Of teeth and blood

(I ? Short Visits) ? Revised version (Young Mans Voice: Two days after the incident in the alleyway)

Daytime: 12:04pm

The steady sounds of lunch traffic can be heard out of my window. I have been sitting here for the past two days trying to figure out what I had seen. I haven?t slept much and the sounds of fabric ripping. The teeth. It is all still so very real to me. I'm shaking now thinking about how that guy changed into that thing. It was horrific, yet somehow I was so turned on by his muscles growing and bulging. Mass building on mass. I keep saying to myself that what I saw was just my imagination. But how then do I explain the flying men?

How did they fit into this? From what I remember, the majority of them were beautiful. Too beautiful to be real. Right? That one guy that had stopped to help me was beyond beauty, far from any of the others. Though they moved so fast, comparing them isn't very fair. But, this guy. His arm stretched out, bulging of massive muscles, veins clearly popping out through the thin black mesh he wore. He was watching me leave. Somehow I knew???

RING!

Oh?????????? (Deep sigh)??????????Fucking A!

RING!

(click) Hello?

(silence)

Hello?

"I am the boogie man and I want your brains!" (Said a very familiar voice)

Fuck you! (laughing) What's going on?

"Nothing. (laughing) Hadn't heard from you for a couple days, usually I can't get you to stop calling! (small laugh)

Whatever! (tensed laugh)

"You okay? You don't sound like your typical happy fag self!" (laughing)

Shad ap you! (laugh) No I'm fine. Just had a bad dream and it's stayed with me a bit. That's all.

"A dream. No shit huh? Would you like to meet later for some coffee? I won't be able to stay too long, tonight I have to go to a meeting"

Coffee huh? That actually sounds good. What time?

"How about 5:30?"

Okay, sounds good. Foster's Caf??

"Of course."

Cool. Hey what kind of meeting do you have tonight?

"????.."

Earth to Bi-otch! (laughing)

"Um?Something that my beau is into. Not a big deal just a bunch of men doing stupid things. But Hey! I gotta go, got a few things I need to do before we meet! Remember! 5:30!!

Yeah yeah! Bye, sweetie!

"Bye"

(click)

(5:25pm)

The walk was nice. I'm glad I was doing it during the day. The sun normally doesn't set until 7:30pm. So, this will be a nice walk.

(5:29pm)

As I got closer to the caf?, I saw Jason sitting there with both of our drinks. I stopped. It was him but? Jason was different. He saw me just staring and he waved to me. I shook my head and smiled and walked over to him. He got up. Was he taller? I hugged him. He was thicker than I remember him to be. Has he been working out?

"What?!" He gave me questionable smile.

Oh?Nothing sorry. You just look a little different

"I know. Cuz I've been pumping iron." (Imitates pumping iron with a cutesy look on his face)Well, I didn't notice it a couple of nights ago. You're looking hot! (I smiled with a twist in my stomach)

"So tell me about this Strange and MYSTICAL DREAM" (He said in an old B-movie type voice)

(rolling my eyes) It's really not that big of a deal, and I don't remember all of it. Smart ass! (I smiled and took a sip of my tea)

"Mmmmm" He said with a sigh at the end He leaned back and put his arms behind his head and did a long stretch. His sleeves clung to his flexed biceps. "That sky is beautiful today, huh?"

(I agreed)

"I can almost feel the moon climbing into the sky"

(I dropped my tea and it falls into my lap?.and I just stare at him ignoring the pain on my skin. Terror and panic enveloping my whole core, my heart raced)

"Oh my God! Are you okay? (pausing confused by my ) What? Aren't you in pain?"

(I can't speak??..My voice doesn't work??.He is one of them. I sensed it!)

(FLASH BACK: The werewolf teen had said "Let's go back to the gate, my man." He smiled. He looked up at the sky. "I can't see the moon yet, but I can feel it through my whole soul.")

"Andy, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

(I scooted back as he reached for me. He stopped with a confused look on his face)

(Tears welled in my eyes, I was able to choke out) You're one of them. (in a whisper)

(He looked at me in confusion then cleared as the realization of what I meant)

"Andy?."

(I shook my head) No??. (I started to get up)?.Not you too!

(He didn't move he stared down at his coffee.)

(I started to walk away fast when a hand clapped down on my shoulder. I ducked down and turned around. Jason had tears in his eyes)

"Stop it. I'm still the same person!"

No? (I shook my head and started to move backwards glancing behind me)...Your not.

"I told you they were real! I told you! I thought you would understand!"

I can't?.. (I choked)?I can't do this! (Turned and ran. Jason???why?)

(Jason stood there tears of anger welling up) "Yeah well fuck you! (he screamed) FUCK YOU!! (his voice changed a little. His muscles started to get pumped up and stretch his clothes outward. His pecs bulked up, traps pushing through the opening of his shirt. His cock shifted in his pants wanting action, wanting a chase. His shoes became tight, almost painful when he realized he allowed a change. He calmed it down. A few men were looking at him not sure on what they just saw. He must save his strength for tonight. Rion will become leader. Wiping the tears.) "Andy???? (sigh)??I'm sorry...But I know what I have to do now."

(II - Andy) (7:55pm @ table ? writing in his journal)

The walk home was filled with useless thoughts and wanderings. I forced my thoughts away from Jason as much as possible. If I let the thought slip in ever so slightly, I could fall apart. I didn?t just loose my best friend. I?ve gained an enemy.

And what is this enemy? A werewolf? Images of my friend turning into a ripped beast made me shudder. I still to this moment cannot understand fully what I have seen these past few days. And what about those guys in the trench coats? Who the hell were they? Before, I lived every day blinded by the truth of what is really real. Now my thoughts keep leaning towards the ?Matrix? theory. I?m ready to go back, Neo. Any time.

Ha ha. I think I need to drink more.

As I was walking from today?s events, I felt someone watching me. I looked behind me and shadows danced with the cars that drove by. People walking in and out of shadows. I guess it?s just my nerves. But, I still felt like I was being watched. Is this just an overactive imagination or am I really in trouble? What did I do?

I keep shaking my head. Now I gotta go fix something to eat. Actually I have to go get some makings for my dinner. That means walking back towards the caf?. I don?t want to, but I?ve neglected buying groceries this week and my stomach demanded food. I?ll be fine and if not, then its God?s will I am hoping he?s at least on my side. Hopefully this won?t be my last entry.

Until next time. Andy

(III - The Store) (8:20pm ? Followed)

Andy walked to his usual store to get some items so he could make spaghetti. During the walk there, he had to stop twice and look behind him. The feeling of being followed was thick like fog. His heart was racing and he picked up his speed and finally made it to the store.

The store?s front was cluttered with the usual crowd of people. Two teenaged girls were sharing the earpiece of the pay phone and giggling. It was obvious a boy on the other line. A homeless man made his home on the other side near the water dispenser. He?d wait for someone to come and get water and try to get the last drops of the precious stuff when they walked away from filling their gallon jugs.

A bagger was coming out of the store pushing a cart full of bagged items for an elderly couple that held hands slowly making their way to their car.

And then Andy stopped. Two very built men were standing there on the corner near the old man. They were dressed in tight black clothing like those one guys that saved him. Could these men be one of those flying men he saw two nights ago? Supermen?

A horn honked and brought him back to reality and he waved his right hand to thank the driver for letting him cross. The driver flipped him off. When he got to the store?s front he looked back again. He did a double take, he could see someone stop, but they were too far away. His hulking figure outlined in a dense light behind him. A lady with her cart asked Andy to move and when he looked back across the way, the image was gone. Even the two men at the corner were gone. Andy shrugged and walked in.

After finding everything he needed, he hesitated to walk home with his items and pondered on a taxi. It was only 5 blocks from his place, but......curiosity got a hold of him and he wanted to see if he could see the, whatever it was, following him again. So he set out noting that the two giggling girls were gone, the cart collector guy was pulling a long load of carts to the store. And the homeless man curled up on the floor next to the water dispenser was snoring away. Andy left him a couple of apples for when he woke up.

(IV ? Shadows & Fangs)

Metal note, look into getting a car.

I was being followed once more. There would be moments that I would just continue walking and then spin around and see the shadow find a place and disappear. I didn?t feel threatened. It was as if the shadow was watching over me. This whole time that shadow thing was protecting me. And it was a large shadow. Like a massive man I had seen from the distance. But he was so quiet, like he was part of the air. Listen to me. I don?t even know what it is, it can?t be a man.

Sometimes the sounds were to the right or left of me, and as crazy as it may sound, sometimes I swear the sound was coming from above me. Thoughts of an online story I read came to mind. The structure of the serum kept developing with each new donor. Size modification, flying, pigment change, body hair, facial and scalp hair modifications and?two penises. I let a small smirk appear on my face. I could use some of that right now.

I opened the door and was about to step in, but a thought came to mind. If this thing, person, bodyguard or whatever is protecting me, shouldn?t I try to make contact? So before I went inside, I turned towards the street and told the air, ?Thank you for walking me home. If you want to come in and talk, you?re welcome to.? After saying that, I sorted of laughed because it sounded so dumb. My life is so B-movie right now.

I stepped into my apartment and went to the kitchen unloading my groceries when I hear a creak from another room. My heart was beating.

- Hello?

(silence)

I left my kitchen and was in my living room when I heard it again, but it was in my kitchen. I glanced down the hallway that leads to the front door. Nothing. Then it must be the upstairs people. So as I reentered the kitchen I looked up and with a surprised scream I lost my footing and fell the floor hitting my head. There sitting on the counter with a bemused face was a much larger version of the guy who turned into the beast the other night.

?Hello, friend.? His shirt look like it was threatening to rip off his shoulders at any moment. He jumps off the counter and reaches his very large muscled hand to help me up. The shirt wrapped tightly around his massive arms, veins clearly popped out and pumping massive strength into him.

I scooted away the best I could in my dizzied state, holding the back of my head. Moving more like a turtle on its back than a human. He stood there laughing at me. He put both hands up in the air and smiled.

?Now now, I come to you in a truce, Andy. I?m not here to rip you apart?.yet.? His smile was genuine. He was so fucking hot, so buffed up and taller. Then I shook my head, reminding myself what he is. But my god, his shirt stretched over the mountains of muscle. Thick wedges of muscle on each side of his massive neck peaked through to show the tight traps that ready for growth.

- (Panting) Why won?t you guys leave me alone?

?Andy, come on now. You don?t still have hard feelings about the other night now do you? I needed to feed to become, ?He paused, ?Well I needed to evolve more and you just happened to be on the menu that night.? He grabbed a chair from under the table and sat in the doorway of the kitchen and looked around. When he sat, the chair creaked from his weight and the jeans he wore, tightened up clinging to his massive legs. ?Nice place by the way, though some of your neighbors are a bit off? He paused, ?Some were a bit tasty too.? He laughed. Rion looked at me in a calm way. I just stared at him not wanting to get up and have him rip me in half. ?We need to talk my friend. We need to discuss your future.?

- First off I?m not your friend. I didn?t invite you here and I don?t want to have anything to do with you! Please just leave me alone.

He smiled in a wicked way, ?I?m not here because I like you either, baby. I?m here strictly on business!? He leaned forward on rubbed his large hands together making the chair creek even more, ?You see, Andy, there is something special about you. I sensed it, so did the night children.? A distasteful look appears on his face then is replace with a serious face. ?They have an interest in you just as we do. The leaders seem uneasy on both sides and no one is saying why. So I?ve taken things into my own hands to see what I can come up with. Since I will be taking over our pack very soon. I need to find out what I need from you before ?they? do.?

- What are the night children? I?m so confused.

He leaned back and cocked his head, ?Vampires. I?m surprised that you didn?t figure that out.?

In my mind I knew it to be true, but I kept telling myself there had to be a logical reason for what I saw. There goes that. I looked back up at him and he just simply smiled.

?And I see by your face that yet another mythical creature has come out to be true. Jason said you were on the square side.? He looked down at me in a different way when hearing the name of my friend make me close my eyes, ?He was right about this though, you are a cutie. Just think how much more you could become if YOU became one of us?? He wiggled his eyebrows in a sexy boyish way.

- Never?..(I whispered)

He simply just shook his head, ?No. I agree, I don?t think you COULD become one of us. Nor one of them. Damn vampires! Do you know that they are the greediest bunch of bitches?? He gets up and puts the chair back, and walks over me and sits down on the couch. ?Andrew?? He gestures to the recliner chair across from him. ?Just hear me out and I?ll leave you alone. What do ya say??

- So you?re not here to hurt me?

He shook his head, ?No. There are some things you need to know what is about to happen. I have a funny thing that you?re involved somehow. Not by choice mind you.?

- (I got up and walked over to the recliner) Okay?..let?s talk.

He smiled. His forearms bulged out as he gestured again to the recliner.

- Do you want something to drink? (Why on Earth was I trying to play host now?!?)

?No, I?m fine. You can call me, Rion.? He seemed amused. He leaned back on the couch and kind of bounced up and down like a teen would do out of boredom. What am I saying he really was a teen, ?Andy, what do you know about Werewolves and Vampires?

- I had thought that they didn?t exist. That it was just tales to scare people. Then I met you. Now Jason. (he paused clenching my fists. Rion felt a tingle over his body confused where it was coming from) So I?m not sure what I know now. Or want to know. (Andrews body relaxed unclenching his fists)

?I see.? Rion felt the release of whatever happened just now. He leaned back and stretched his arms wide, causing the thick wedges of muscle to pop out on either side of his body trying to stretch out the weird feeling in his body. His lats were amazing. They strained each thread holding the fabric together. There were a few that had given way already. He smiled at me because he knew that I was admiring him. ?Without going into too much boring details, each side has a common beginning. A common ?Mother? if you will. Both born of blood and flesh. The same blood and flesh. For whatever reasons the 1 split into 2. A mutation happened over thousands of generations. The mutation took place on certain men. One could change itself into a beast of great power during the nights slumber, feeding on useless weak people. During the day, walking around like a bodybuilder. Having men worship your body. The other, became so righteous, too good for the day. Dancing within the shadows and growing pale. Imagine, only coming out at night feeding upon people and beasts. Disgusting! They live like rats. These differences didn?t happen overnight of course. With each new bloodline, with each new bitterness of views, comes a new change. I?m still learning what it really means to be a Werewolf.? Rion paused. ?This whole change is sometimes hard to adjust to. I mean a few weeks ago, I was this quiet skinny nerd, and look at me now.? He stood up and ripped his shirt off. I finally quenched my curiosity. From his chiseled face down this thick cabled neck, to his massive traps to his super broad shoulders. Down his 21 inch biceps down to his massive corded forearms that ended in hands that rival Tony Robbins?. His chest stuck out and his nipples pointed downward due to the bulky pec muscles. The nipples were erect and teasing, covered in a light sprinkle of dark man fur. His ripped abs finished the touch along with his super tight waist. I looked up at him and his eyes sparkled. ?Sometimes I?m confused, Andy. In human form I?m fine, but when I lose that control, I can?t help but to love killing for the sport of it.?

- Why are you telling me this?

He laughed, and shrugged shaking his head, ?I have no idea. Like I said before, there is something special about you. I?m drawn to you. I really wasn?t going to kill you, Andy. I just wanted to play around. You might of gotten hurt, but sometimes play can be rough.? He walked closer to Andy. Standing in the light glowing like a beast of manhood he had never seen. He leans forward and kisses Andy?s neck and Andy falls backwards in fear. Looking up to Rion, he see?s him smiling. He kneels down and takes Andy?s face, and leans in, ?Andy, I want you to join us. We can give you so much. You have as many lovers as you want? He leans forward and kisses Andy on his quivering lips. Andy just stares at him in fear. Then he touches Rion?s arms, then his chest. Rion closes his eyes. Then Andy yanks his hand back as if shocked.

- I can?t (he whispers)

Rion just looks at him and shakes his head understanding. ?Okay, Andy. Okay. But, I can?t promise that the next time we meet you?ll be alive long enough to remember it.? He gets up and takes his torn shirt from the chair and walks out closing the door behind him.

Andy curls up into a ball and starts to cry.

Blood Moon 5: Awakenings

(Part one: Wolf and Vampire)
9:15pm

(1)
As Rion walked out of the quaint apartment building, he could help but wonder what his mother was doing. But how could he see her without giving her a heart attack. He guessed he will just have to leave that part of his life behind forever. His body glistened of sweat from Andy?s apartment and the night?s cool air hit him like a sexual bath of fresh air. He threw his shirt in the trash can and started to walk home to his pack. Tonight was going to be his night.

- Did you hurt him?

Rion stopped and smiled at the voice oozing of pure masculinity. ?I thought I sensed you were here. Protecting him are we?? There was no answer. ?I see. Wolf got your tongue?? A quick change in the air and he felt hot breaths down his neck. ?Do you really want to do this here? Is he really that important to you?? Rion suddenly kicked but his leg didn?t hit anything, and he swung, he quickly rolled away and felt someone grab him and slam him into the trash can he had put his shirt in. He jumped up eyes glowing, teeth growing. Quickly looking around trying to find the source. He was kicked in the head from behind and he flew forward landing on the cool cement. ?ARRRRGHHH? His muscles swelled up, his shoulders broadening to an unprecedented size. His chest hair thickening while his lats expanded, muscles popping, veins branching out. Then he found himself being thrown again into the wall of the apartment building where Andy lives.

(2)
From inside his apartment, Andy heard the sound against his wall and looked up with tear stained eyes. He heard something going on outside. He got up from his ball on the floor and started to crawl nervously over to the window. He saw Rion. Rion had grown massive. He was getting up from hitting the wall. But he didn?t see anyone else. Then he then saw something move on his right and it was one of the Matrix men. The one that had reached his hands out to him that first night. He looked up at him and heard the words ?Andy, hide!? Andy gasped and hid from view. He crouched down under the window and was breathing hard, then a feeling like the one he had when he was younger started to tingle in his body. ?No, no?not now. no.? A glow emanated from his eyes. Andy shut them quickly, ?Stop it! Stop it!? Then he heard a scream.

(3)
- Leave him alone, Rion. You have no business being here. (Jacob stepped out of the shadows looking up towards Andy?s window. His massive frame was larger than Rion?s. His face was calm and not the slightest winded from the action just moments ago. Rion saw him stare up at the window and he sees Andy quickly move away from view.

Rion moved fast and jumped midair and kicked Jacob in the face then grabbing his waist, pulling his weight backwards launching Jacob into the street light pool, then landing on his feet in a hunched position, ?Fuck you!? His voice was a growl. ?You have no control over me, rat!!? He stepped forward and Jacob shook his head then quicker than Rion could see, was behind him slamming his face into the concrete of the sidewalk. Rion?s nails extended from his fingers and quickly grabbed Jacob?s coat and flung him over his body, and before his body landed Jacob grabbed him and cracked his back on his knee.

Jacob screamed and staggered, and when he got up his eyes had changed to a light yellow and his fangs shown.

- Ow. You play rough. (he said in a mocking voice) Now we play my way!

Jacob took off his coat, showing the amazing mass underneath. The black shirt he wore had no sleeves. His arms bulged with mass and veins, his chest almost ripping out of the shirt, which seemed to be painted on his body. His smile was evil and enjoyed the rush the boy dog was giving him. He was actually turned on by this dance, and a large bulge showed in his pants.

Rion snickered at the vampire. ?What interest do you have over this man? It?s obvious that there is something going on, just as WE suspected. Or you wouldn?t be putting up a fight.?

- Suspected? That?s a big word for you, and darn it, I just ran out of those little gold stars. I?m not fighting for him or about him. I just want to finish what I didn?t finish the other night. By the way, David, I think his name was David, was VERY delicious. I just had to come back for seconds! (Jacob licked his lips)

Jacob launched into the air and spun fast kicking Rion in the face, then scratching his face and grabbing his pants and flinging him to the pole where Rion knocked his face into the same pole he had just seconds before. Rion stunned by the quick moves tried to grab the vampire, but he was too quick and he found himself flat on the ground with his arms behind him being pulled by Jacob. He could feel Jacob?s erection as he was held there.

- Hmm. (He starts to rub his erection on Rion?s ass. Moaning) Nice ass.

Then Jacob pulls hard on Rion?s arms and Rion screams and with all his strength flings Jacob off and as he lands Jacob has him in the same position, and he extends his teeth and whispers ?Sorry, babe. I?m a top!? then proceeds to rub his huge erection on Jacob?s ass.

Jacob moves like a worm real quickly kicking his legs backwards grabbing Rion?s neck and flings him backwards and in the same time with Rion?s body pulling backwards, he twists and cracks Rion?s skull onto the pavement. He backs away. Both hurt and bleeding. They don?t attack each other.

- This reminds me of old times, before you guys went all pussy like. (Jacob does a slight laugh)

?Funny.? Rion gets up holding his head, ?I don?t have time for this, Vampire boy. I have a meeting to go to. Otherwise I?d fuck you up the ass then rip you apart? He rubbed his erection without care. People from the street had started to gather. He quickly started to revert back to his normal self. His voice lost its growl. ?And he?s all yours for now. But come tomorrow night, all bets are off. Can I pass now Jackie Chan or you going to keep hitting me like a little girl??

Seeing that there were people around, Jacob transformed back to a normal face. Gesturing for the young beast to go on.

- I?m glad we had this conversation. I?m surprised that a retard like you could actually have one, but it was nice just the same. Say hi to the fam for me!

Rion glanced back and flipped him off. He couldn?t wait to be transformed.

(Part 2: Memory)

(Memory: Andrew's voice)

I opened my eyes and the light started to emanate from my body. As the light surrounded me, it reminded me of the time when I was 10, playing in the school's yard with my friend Troy. It was a pretty hot day, but we played outside anyway. We were having a blast just talking and swinging on the swings every once in a while he would look around like he was looking for something. That's when Nico and his two younger brothers jumped the fence from their backyard that was also behind the school yard. Troy had stopped swinging and was looking back at them with a smirk. As I went up on the swing, I turned and saw them waiting, and as I came back, Nico grabbed my legs and pulled me off and I landed on my face. My front upper tooth came out. The root and all, ripped right out of my gums. And I sat there stunned with blood gushing out of my mouth in the dirt, when the swing flung forward again slamming into my face knocking me backwards on to my back. Something in side got jolted. Like a wire hitting water. Nico and his brothers were laughing. I could hear Troy laughing with them. He came over to me and looked down at me and he spoke but I couldn't hear his words. I then felt my hair being pulled back and looked up and it was Troy dragging me by my hair. He decided to not be my friend anymore and set me up. It was all planned.

Then the pain came. Full force and with no apologies, no thoughts, and no desires but to bring me back to reality. I groaned loudly almost paralyzed by the pain. Not even the broken friendship felt like this. The throbbing was almost too much for me to bear. The pain from my head was dull compared to what my mouth felt. I then saw the blood on my hands and a series of flashes distracted me. I felt a tingle in my body. I was shaking. I grunted and flexed my arms as they felt as if they were inflating. I was feeling stronger. This was nothing that I had ever felt before.

They surrounded me and started calling me down, kicking me and slapping my face. At first it hurt, but as the feeling in my body increased the less impact they were making. I was feeling faint, possible blood loss? Maybe, but I found out later that wasn't the case. All of the sudden I heard something say "Open your eyes" and when I did a bright light emanated from my body and the boys were knocked backwards. I got up with strength I had never known. I could feel how tight my shirt was, but it made no sense to me. I did a "Muscular Crap" pose without thinking and I felt my back burst through my shirt, and I started towards Troy. My neck felt constricted and my shoulders were straining the shirts capacity. Troy's face was confused that soon turned into horror, but it wasn't enough to calm my savage hatred. I grabbed him by the neck and with my free hand started to punch him. I didn't want to stop. He was screaming asking the other guys to help him, and they ended up taking off. He kept screaming for someone to help him. He even said my name. But I laughed. It wasn't my voice though. I couldn't control myself.

I blacked out with his screaming intensifying and the sounds of ripping cloth.

I don't remember anything after that. I felt another surge of power in me as I descended into blackness. When I woke up, I was in my bed. My mom came to talk to me about what had happened. But it's so vague now. If I try to concentrate on that day my head usually hurts. But I know she told me something happened to Troy. She said that he had grown suddenly, but not a normal growth. She kept asking me questions about what happened when they were beating up on me. I lied and told her that I didn't remember much. (Sigh) It's all hazy again.

I never saw Troy again, we soon moved. Just Mom and I. Dad was gone. He disappeared soon after I was born. Found his belongings in the park. Mom said he was acting different and they fought constantly. He got up and left, and the next thing she knew he was missing.

So, she and I moved and I was homed schooled by her for the rest of that year. But during that summer I met a new friend, Jason. I was in a new school and a new town, but that didn't matter because I had a new best friend. It was the first time I had felt something for another guy. He sometimes would put his arm around my shoulders or put his head against mine. We kept that a secret and that was fine for me. I was already known as a strange kid, but people accepted me more there then in Denver where I was from. And I never had another reaction like that until High School, during a senior football game.

I was in the stands with Jason and his sister, Gwen. Our team was losing of course; we had the worst football team in the west. I got hungry and I went to buy some nachos for us to share and as I waited in line, I felt someone watching me. I looked around and I didn't see anyone at first. I got my Nachos and paid for a drink for us to share, and on my way back, I saw him. He was big. Very big. His clothes were ripped and he looked confused. I walked over to him while the people in the stands suddenly became uproar. He just stared at me.

- Sir, are you okay?

(Heavy breathing) Drink?

- Um?.(looking down at my $4.00 drink)?Sure. I can buy another??

Instead of taking the drink he knocked it out of my hands and grabbed me by the throat tightly. A girl screamed behind me and ran for help, and my nachos fell onto my shoes as I struggled with the man. He was muscular, and he overfilled his shirt. I was struggling and he tightened his grip more and slowly lifted me off the ground when I noticed that his arms were getting bigger. Not flexing, but his body was slowly becoming even more massive by the second.

I felt that flutter like before, but it was different. This time I was 17 not the 10 year old I was the first time. I grabbed his inflating forearm and tried to dig into the taught growing muscle. The buzzing feeling was becoming an earthquake. The sound drained around me and all I heard was the man's voice deepening as his throat became incased in thick muscle. I saw the look on his face as if he was watching something.

I heard a moaning and realized it was coming from me. I felt my hands cramp and I felt my muscles jump and flex, my shirt tightened, my neck thickened. Veins popped out on my arms and my hands grew and dug into the man's arm breaking the skin. He dropped me and?growing?? flexing?..power??a rush of power escaping my body in an explosion of great power?I heard someone gasp behind me but...I blacked out again? and when I came to the paramedics were putting me on the stretcher. I had blood on my hands. My clothes were ripped. I was bigger. Not huge or anything, but I definitely put on some muscle. People that were watching in silence. My Mom's friend was there and she kept telling me that it was going to be alright. That my Mom was going to meet me at the hospital.

I saw Jason, and he smirked and waved. Then he blew me a kiss, and I smiled faintly and fell asleep. ?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Jace For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2008, 08:07 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I really enjoy the werewolf genre. THE BROOD, CHRONICLES and BLOOD MOON seem to be the only ones I've seen on the Forum.
Mike
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fuuuck man i read this foreeeever ago and loved it; i'll give the whole thing a read over later, but please--do continue it!
(and go see Underworld; it's so good ;p)
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2008, 03:28 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Wait just a minute. Hell yeah you should continue this! It has the potential for being a great story. It looks like you want to make a new creature for this genre. And whichever way it goes, I'm betting it will be good and hot. Keep Writing. And please Keep Writing this story.

redroger11
  #5   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 08:31 PM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Thanks for the feedback guys. And I appreciate everyone that voted yes for me to continue writing this story line.

Take care,

Jace

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options