The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 02:36 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 13-Dealing with Dad!

Benji was still in shock as he waited outside the room, astonished by the powerful muscularity of Marcello's physique. Still he was incredibly apprehensive for him as he battled his giant opponent, as he could only hear the faintest noises emanating from the other side of the thick steel door. He was almost giddy with fatigue and nervousness, as he spent the time massaging his bruised wrists and swollen ankles from his capture. In essence, the whole ordeal seemed like a nightmare, and he was still coming to grips with it. Hours earlier, his father had handed him a note that must have been left at the front desk at the gym. The note said that Tony wanted to meet him at Memorial Park, and that he should pack an overnight bag as Tony had something special planned for them. Though Benji was overwhelmed with excitement, he'd hidden it as he felt uncomfortable revealing his feelings in front of his father. But then his dad did the oddest thing. He grabbed his son, hugging him tightly into his massive pecs before planting a kiss on his forehead, and then he said, 'Son, don't worry, go to him--I couldn't be happier about it.' Before Benji could answer, his dad was gone, but Benji felt a sense of peace and contentment as he packed his bag and hurried off to meet his friend.

When Benji reached the park, he sat out in the open, daydreaming in the interim. Suddenly two men approached, tossing him into a van before speeding off to the safe house where he was held prisoner. Bound and gagged, he had nothing but time to contemplate what might happen to him, and he expected the worst until that moment where Marcello arrived to save him.

Suddenly, Benji heard a massive creaking noise as the door re-opened, and he held his breath, immobile.

'Benji?' he heard Marcello whisper, before he sprang from his hiding place into Marcello's big, muscular arms. Marcello caught him, holding him close.

'Oh, Marcello--thankyou, you saved me!' Benji cried, gratefully, clinging to his brawny, near-naked friend.

Marcello choked-up, suddenly grateful himself for the opportunity of Benji's forgiveness. 'Don't mention it, little buddy, it's the least I could do for you. But we'd better get out of here.' He put Benji down gently. 'Can you walk?'

'Of course, let's go.' But as soon as Benji turned to go, his knees buckled and he felt faint. Marcello grabbed him immediately, scooping him up into his arms like a baby.

'Whoa, whoa, little guy, I've got you---let me help you out to the car, you've been through an awful lot today.' And Benji looked down at his friend's protective, concerned face and this time, he wanted to stay exactly where he was, in the safety of Marcello's big, strong arms. Marcello carried him outside effortlessly, opening the door of the van to place him gently inside. Then he slid into the driver's seat, pulling on his seatbelt. Benji looked at him quizzically.

'Marcello---can you drive?'

Marcello beamed over at him. 'I sure can--it's the only good thing my Dad taught me, while Tony was away.' Marcello pulled away, causing the van to lurch awkwardly. Marcello looked at Benji sheepishly. 'You better make sure your seatbelt is well-fastened. I didn't say I was a good driver!' The two boys laughed, as Benji fiddled with the radio.

Gio was on his knees, begging Tony to spare him. 'Please Tony, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you...I mean, I can change. Besides, I would never have hurt Benji...'

'DON'T YOU EVER SAY HIS NAME AGAIN---EVER!!' Tony roared at his father. He was stalking around the room, his near-naked body pulsing with animal rage. His fury was now fully unleashed, almost choking him as he thought of Benji being harmed in even the slightest way. In truth, he was afraid to approach his father; afraid he might rip him to pieces, literally tearing him limb from limb. He knew now he could do it easily, the power of his body now truly awesome. He tried to subdue his own rage in order to regain control of it.

His dad watched, paralyzed by fear, as his son paced the room, punching holes in the walls and tearing it apart with his bare hands. He barely noticed as a warm puddle formed underneath him; he'd actually pissed himself in fear! But Tony noticed immediately, his heightened senses picking up the scent with disgust.

'Son, ok, I'm sorry, I won't mention him again. I know you're angry with me. But I've got money, lots of it...'

YOU STUPID MAN, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BUY ME?!' Tony raged, circling his father before crossing over to the fireplace. He started punching the bricks, growling ferociously as his blows descended, more powerful than any sledgehammer. He turned back to his dad, his chest heaving with effort. His dad was drenched with sweat now, and his hair was plastered to his skin. 'I could take your money anytime I wanted it, little man.' Hitting a double biceps pose, he added, 'With this body, I can take anything I want.'

Then Tony started posing his magnificent physique, slowly showcasing each muscle group. The result was breathtaking, as sweat ran freely off of his mammoth shoulders and powerful chest. His arms sprouted with thick veins and striations, his abs glistened with rock-hard intensity. His perfect tear-drop quads rippled dangerously, and his back was carved with bone-crushing muscularity. Tony became completely entranced by his own muscle display, finally gaining a measure of control over his raging emotions. That was until he opened his eyes and looked at his father.

Gio was also transported by his son's display of muscle, unable to tear his eyes away. But when Tony looked at his dad, he saw something that re-ignited his ferocious temper. Gio was watching him pose, eyes glazed over and a sick smile on his lips, and his hand buried deep inside his underwear as he pleasured himself. Tony was across the room in one giant step, his father dangling from one hand, high above his head. 'THIS TIME, YOU SICK FUCK, YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!'

Marcello and Benji rode along, each one exhausted. They chatted amiably to pass the time, Benji filling Marcello in on his vacation and Marcello filling Benji in on what had happened at the house. They were both anxious to get home and see Tony, and after their initial burst of conversation, they fell into a measured silence. At length, Marcello broke it, saying, 'Benji, I just...well, about that night, I just want to say...'

But Marcello paused, feeling the light pressure of Benji's hand on top of his. 'Marcello, he said, trying to control a sudden surge of emotion. You don't have to say anything. You're my friend, and that's all that matters, and besides, you saved my life today. How could I ever be upset with you--I should be thanking you forever.'

Marcello smiled to himself, relief flooding through his tired body. 'Don't mention it Benji. That's what friends are for.'

Tony held his dad aloft, shaking him like a rag doll.YOU DARE TO TAKE PLEASURE IN THIS--I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU IN HALF!' Gio, though nearly passed out from fear, looked down at his son, and couldn't help relishing the view from this angle. He took in the heaving naked muscles, the sweaty overwhelming masculinity, the towering strength and fury and the knowledge that his son could crush him like a bug and he couldn't help getting turned on. Suddenly he lost control, his body bucking wildly in Tony's hand as cum jetted out of him, wave after wave soiling the front of his pants. When Tony realized what was happening, he tossed his dad's limp body across the room, where he landed with a crash inside of the fireplace.

Gio tried to get up and brush himself off, but Tony was on him, lifting him high into a crushing bearhug. 'So you get off on this, old man--your hulk of a son. Well why don't I show you just how strong I really am!' Tony started crushing his dad, shaking him savagely. Gio's eyes widened, as he struggled, but he was completely at his son's mercy, screaming pitifully as he heard a 'CRACK.' Tony dumped him to the ground, as his dad closed in on himself, screaming in pain. 'That's right, dad, I broke your ribs, without even trying. Not even a little finger's worth of my power. That was for Benji--and I'm just getting started!'

Gio tried to crawl away, but Tony caught him by the foot. He pressed him straight overhead, military style, his face pointing at the ceiling. 'Yeah, Dad, I know you like this power,' he snarled. 'I could hold you up here all day!' Still holding his dad overhead, Tony climbed up on the table. 'Let's see how high you can fly, Dad!' Then Tony launched him, straight up, until his dad made contact with the ceiling beams. Gio's nose crunched against it, breaking instantly. Tony let him fall to the ground, dislocating his shoulder.

'My dose, you broke my dose...' Tony walked over to where his dad lay crumpled on the ground, lifting his head up by the hair, whispering, 'That was for Marcello.' Then he dropped his dad's head, and Gio lay prone, his head on the carpet. Tony was standing right next to him, placing a bare foot next to his father's mouth. Slowly he inserted a toe inside his father's lips. His dad looked up at him, his eyes brimming with tears. 'Suck it,' he commanded. And Gio started sucking, licking and kissing Tony's big toe as if his life might just depend on it. Blood trickled from his mouth as he lay in complete submission to his son's incredible dominance. Tony closed his eyes, caressing his body, savouring his triumph. Finally, he pulled away, kicking his dad in the midsection for good measure. 'I'm done with you dad. From this day forward, you are no longer my father.'

Gio watched, distraught, as Tony walked over to the door, unlocking it. Surprised, the two goons rushed in, eyeing Tony warily as they tried to make sense of the scene. The room was heavy with the scent of sweat, urine and spunk. 'Hey, Boss--you alright?'

Gio ignored the question, pleading with Tony. 'Tony, please don't leave me--I need you. I'll do anything for you, you are my master!' Tony looked at the goons and then his father.

'He's all yours, boys.' Then Tony walked out the door. Gio tried to stand, falling back on his side as he slipped on his own urine. 'Don't just stand there, you two, stop him---that's an order! Don't you dare defy me!'

The two men watched as Tony's powerful back exited out the front door. They looked back at Gio, and the demolished room around him. 'Come on', one said. 'We don't get paid enough to deal with this.'

Tony stepped outside, grateful for the fresh air. He sat on the stoop, suddenly overcome by fatigue. He buried his head in his hands, resting, until he heard a van pull up. He jumped up, balling his hands into fists, every muscle back on full alert. Immediately he relaxed when he saw two familiar faces. He rushed over to Benji and Marcello, scooping them into his arms, holding them for what felt like an eternity. 'Oh, my God, I'm so glad you two are alright.' Both were perched high off the ground, looking down at Tony. Benji's smile faded as he looked more closely.

'Tony, you're hurt--what happened to you?' Benji started kissing Tony's bruised cheek gently. Marcello noticed Tony's injuries too, and his chest swelled in anger. 'Did Dad do this to you?' he growled. 'I'll sort him out!' Tony smiled at them both, touched by their concern. 'Come on boys, it takes more than a few little scratches to get me down. Remember, I'm invincible! Plus, you shoulda seen the other guy!' The three boys laughed together. Tony grew more serious. 'We should go inside, but you boys wait out here a moment, while I tie up some loose ends.' Benji and Marcello nodded solemnly.

As Tony turned, another car pulled in, obscured by the headlights. Tony swung back around, pulling the boys in behind him. The car door opened, and another familiar face appeared. This time Tony tensed up menacingly. Tentatively, the man approached, holding out his hand. 'Hi Tony.'

Tony just stared, as a long, frightening silence ensued. 'Officer Monroe. Just what the hell are you doing here?!'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 03:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
YAY!!!

Tony's Back on Form!!!

But what is Officer Monroe doing here!?!? *GASP*

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 06:23 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Arrgggghhhh...

... Banania! You shameless tease! Every chapter ends with a cliff hanger! I'll be on pins and needles wondering what oomes next! I have soooo enjoyed this series and the previous one that led into this one.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 01:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You certainly are a master of cliffhangers. Perhaps Officer Monroe has been investigating his "partner's" affiliation with Gio and has also come to save the day.
Mike
  #5   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 05:00 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
A tease indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... Banania! You shameless tease! Every chapter ends with a cliff hanger! I'll be on pins and needles wondering what oomes next! I have soooo enjoyed this series and the previous one that led into this one.
Hey, gotta keep you guys interested Rest assured, this one is wrapping up though, with my usual happy ending,[can't help myself]!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options