The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 03:31 PM

boychick2003
Middle Aged Wrestling Warriors

I?d just turned 38 and decided it was about time to start working out seriously as my body began to sag in the middle with my growing gut and blubbery love handles. I was never athletic but had always been slim and never worried about diet or exercise. Now time had caught up with me and when I looked in the mirror I seemed to appear a good 10 yrs older, weak and flabby, even my once hard chest now sorta sagged.

I joined the nearest gym and had been going for a few weeks sporadically when I noticed a sign for the ?Middle Aged Wrestling Warriors?. It seems it was some kind of new class forming at the gym for old geezers who wanted to work on their strength training incorporating self defense technique so no young bucks would use them as weak and easy target practice for mugging and such. I felt badly for those guys when I saw them hobbling around the neighborhood and though I knew I was probably a little young for the class I was attracted to it being a bunch of older out of shape wimpier guys than me in their 40s and 50s so I signed up leaving my name and number on the sheet and forgot all about it.

The following week I got a message on my cell from a very serious almost military sounding deep voice ?This is Coach Dan, our first practice of the Wrestling Warriors will be day after tomorrow- make sure to bring with you everything you need to hit the mats. The team is anxious to beat?(and he kinda laughed here to himself) I mean meat you.? I was a tad intimidated but couldn?t resist at least checking it out once and I was supremely confident if anyone was going to be doing the beating up it was going to be me!

That first practice wasn?t for a few days held in the gym late in the evening after most everybody was done for the day around 9 pm. I got there with my gym stuff and asked the front desk about finding Coach Dan. The desk girl said all the wrestlers were warming up downstairs on the mats in the yoga room so I got changed and went downstairs looking forward to being top dog of the old geezers, took a deep breath and opened the door.

I could not believe my eyes. In front of me stood a row of 10 men, grey haired and balding all in a lind being drilled by a guy who from the back had the build of a serious bodybuilder. Flared lats and huge tree trunk legs topped off by; an ass that looked like two solid steel oversized soft balls. As the men jumped up and donw counting off the 274th pushup he turned around and glared at me with an almost sinister grin. Walking over I could see his wrinkled time worn face and jowled throat. He must?ve been at least 60 if he was a day and he held out his hand and blurted ?Coach Dan here?. I went to shake and his vice like grip had me crippled in pain down on my knees instantly at his feet. He turned around to face the team and announced, ?Welcome to the Wrestling Warriors boy. We hope none of us old geezers mess you up too badly- show the boy what you got men!? With that all ten of the aging bulls riped off their sweats and stripped down to these tiny red and black posing suits hitting a terrifying most muscular pose as they growled like wild beasts. Then Dan let my hand drop limply to the floor and slowly removed his top to reveal the most powerfully chiseled physique I?d ever seen! He then laughed as he placed my trembling hand on his huge pumped up granite hard pecs and with the other hand pulled me up by the seat of my pants on his trunk like leg till my feet were dangling off the floor and whispered in my ear, ?we?re gonna love teaching you about middle aged muscle wrestling?. He then tossed down on my back on the mat and began shouting posing commands at the men. ?Ok men, let?s flex some middle aged muscle for your new young recruit! Double Bi! Lat Spread! Side chest! Back lat!!!? and each of the 10 man hunks vied for a position closest to me to show off their superior rippling strength.

Dan then picked me up like a rag doll and said ?Ok kid, lets see how you compare, strip down and flex with the guys and let?s see who should take you on first?. At which all the guys started jumping up and down, shaking the floor, screaming ?me me me first, I wanna take him down!!!?

I was seriously intimidated by their aggression and arrogance not to mention all that brute force. Completely surrounded by muscle I could barely move at which point this one bald guy who stood about 5?5? and must?ve weighted at least 175 lbs came up to me butting his HUGE bulging pecs into mine and growled ?you heard what the man said, strip off OR do you want ME to help you, ya little runt? and with htat he ripped my shirt off my body and pushed me in from tof the mirror next to him and began laughing out loud. All of them gathered around smiling and jerring him on so he then squatted down and pulled my pants to my ankles, I fell over backwards onto my back and he jumped on top of me and pinned me down ?This is gonna be fun, I?m 59 year old and I?m gonna make you beg for mercy. You see these muscles? This is what a REAL man?s body looks like. You?re about as muscular as a teenage girl!! Maybe you like being beaten up by an old guy with ten times your strength?!!! You?re gonna learn how to pay for that Little Miss Weakling and I?m gong to be the first to pummel you like the pathetic flab bag you are. Assume the position! I?m on top princess and I?ll probably always be on top of you!?

And again I found myself being manhandled pushed down on all fours in the starting wrestling position. I swear I can feel his hard pecs jutting into my spine each flex pounding my back like a jack hammer?

More to come, lemme know whatcha think!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Exceptional premise. Love the potential for growth of size and power.
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 05:09 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah! Keep going...

... Us old farts need to read a story where WE are on top!
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Good to see the original author of Senior Muscle Academy writing about mature muscle men again. Can't wait to see more.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to martin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 01:29 AM

martin is on a distinguished road
wrestling warriors

Go on with this great story, it's very good and exiting.

Martin.
  #6   Add to slab99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2008, 02:04 PM

slab99 is on a distinguished road
Incredibly hot start. Can't wait for more.
  #7   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 06:16 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
great start...waiting for more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text