The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 03:24 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Poison Pills

OK, this is only the start, so there's not much growth yet. But there will be

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I win!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The door burst open and a tall blonde male stumbled through. A large sweat patch covered his chest, his pecs heaving up and down as he panted. His pits too were darkened from sweat as well, giving him a strong manly musk which rolled off of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Jacob?? he asked, looking back through the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m here?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Another relatively tall man came through the door, but unlike his friend, his frame wasn?t as toned and he was drenched in sweat. Whereas Mike smelt manly and inviting, Jacob just stank. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Do you need some water?? Mike asked, helping Jacob in and guiding him to the settee.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?No I?ll survive?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob exhaled sharply and allowed himself to sink into the chair. He?d been trying so hard to get into shape, running with Mike and going to the gym, but he was still only skin and bones without an ounce of muscle on his body. Mike was in perfect shape, his body covered in hard bulges, more like a gymnast or a bulky swimmer rather than a massive bodybuilder. He was also strikingly handsome, his smile always managed to take Jacob?s breath away. He had strong cheek bones and a jaw line that looked like it could cut through anything it was so sharp. Jacob wanted nothing more than to kiss him and get lost in those strong arms, rub at his tight pecs and feel his muscles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] So he did.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Slowly he leaned over towards Mike and kissed his jaw. Mike laughed lightly and wrapped one arm round him, pulling him closer. Taking a deep breath, Jacob inhaled Mike?s strong scent, revelling in it. They started kissing, Jacob?s tongue darting in and out of Mike?s mouth while he ran his hand over the bumps and curves of his body. He let his hand slid down, bumping over his hard abs, feeling the definition until he reached his crotch. Even in his baggy sweat pants, Jacob could feel Mike?s swollen manhood filling them. Mike growled deeply, making Jacob quiver in excitement.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] There was a knock at the door, shocking Mike and Jacob like a bucket of ice cold water. They broke apart and looked to the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?ll answer it? said Mike. ?You really need to take a shower?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hey!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob playfully smacked Mike as he ran for the bathroom. As he shut the door, he heard Mike greet their old school friend Ashley. He could only hear Mike?s low voice rumble rather than any actual words as he turned the shower on. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror as he was climbing into the cubicle and felt depressed. He was so skinny; some people might think he was anorexic what with his ribs showing and his complete absence of pecs. Filled with self loathing, he turned the shower up to scalding and imagined himself getting bigger. Just suddenly ballooning out with strength and power, getting huge and massive until he could rip out of his cloths.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] That cheered him up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] After his shower, he came out to find the house was empty. Assuming Ashley and Mike had just gone out for lunch; he quickly got dressed and left the house. Mike loved this little caf? nearby so it was likely that they would be there, but when Jacob arrived, he couldn?t see Mike anywhere. In fact, the place was practically empty except for this one guy sat alone nursing a steaming cup of tea.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] For some reason, Jacob could help but check him out. He had jet black hair styled so it hung over half his face, the shadows making his cheek bones seem even more pronounced. His skin was milky white, obviously not from somewhere that got a lot of sun, but he had warmth in his dark brown eyes better than any tan. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His eyes rose up from his mug and met with Jacob?s, shocking him when he realized he had been staring. The guy only smiled and kicked the chair opposite him out in invitation. Unable to control himself, Jacob walked dreamily towards him and sat down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hello? the guy said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hi?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?How can I help you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Excuse me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You called me to help you out with your workout?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What? No I??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Suddenly the guy?s eyes glowed blue, and Jacob?s words stopped in his throat. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Of course? said Jacob. ?Just had a momentary memory slip there. Yeah, I asked you to help me with my workout plan. I?ve been trying the same one as a friend of mine?s but it just doesn?t seem to be working?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Mike?s??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Erm? yeah. Did I tell you about him??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yep. You told me everything. Even about Ashley?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I did??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Uh-hu. But not to worry, these?ll give you an advantage?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The guy reached into his back pocket and placed a tube of pills on the table between them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Just take one of these and you?ll notice instant results?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Erm? OK. Thanks? sorry what?s your name again??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It?s Harry?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Of course it is. Sorry, my memory?s just been playing up today hasn?t it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It?s fine, really. Now remember, just take the one OK??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yeah, just one?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?OK then. You can go now?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob nodded and scooped up the pills and left. As soon as the door had shut behind Jacob, Harry snapped his fingers. Voices filled the caf? as people slowly appeared, talking and eating as though they hadn?t just disappeared briefly. To them though, no time had passed since Harry had walked in. The only person who felt a bit of discomfort was Mike, fidgeting in his seat, wondering if he had just heard Jacob?s voice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Harry stood from his seat and walked past Mike and Ashley. Catching Mike asking his friend if he?d heard Jacob come in. Not bothering to hear the answer, Harry left the caf? into the bustling street. He hadn?t gone more than a few steps when someone stepped in front of him,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What are you up to?? she asked, her long blonde hair gently moving in the wind.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Having a bit of fun? he said with a sneer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I know. You didn?t try very hard to trick him did you? Just made changes to his mind to suite you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well excuuuuuuuse me. I?m not that good with tricking people into making deals. I prefer the direct approach?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Harry slipped past the woman and continued down the street. At the next turning however, she was waiting for him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?One last question? she said. ?If he?s only supposed to take one pill, why did you give him a whole tube full??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?In case he wanted to share them? said Harry, his voice going high in mock innocence. ?Why else would I do such a thing? I mean it?s just asking for trouble. Hang on! You?re right! There is defiantly a chance this whole thing could go horribly wrong causing some delicious chaos. And you know how much I love chaos?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The woman opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, Harry had disappeared. She frowned in annoyance before she too vanished from the street.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Come on J, just one more?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike?s words of encouragement were barely heard over the blood pounding in his ears as Jacob struggled to finish his push up. Arms shaking with effort, Jacob finished his last one and then promptly collapsed to the floor, panting heavily.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?See you did it! I knew you could? said Mike, patting him on the back and then on the butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob tried to laugh, but it came out more like a wheeze then anything else. When Jacob didn?t move, Mike slipped his hands under his body and turned him over onto his back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What are you--? started Jacob, but Mike kissed him before he could finish.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike started running his big hands over Jacobs little body, playing with the little tufts of hair on his chest and flicking his nipples. He swung one leg over him until his soft cock was rubbing against Jacob?s.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I think you deserve a reward? murmured Mike, stopping his kiss briefly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob smiled when Mike started kissing him again, and he started running his hands over the strong arms either side of him holding up his lover. His fingers rubbed at the triceps while his thumb rubbed circles on the biceps, feeling the hardness and the strength in them. Mike started grinding his crotch against Jacob, groaning in pleasure as he did. Jacob could feel his cock getting harder, lengthening and thickening with every beat of his heart. He struggled to reach for Mike?s shorts, wanting to feel his massive cock getting bigger as it got hard. Mike tried to stop him, but when he moved one of his arms, he lost his balance and fell to the side.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He landed on Jacob, knocking the wind from and there was a definite crack from somewhere. Mike was tripping over himself trying to get off of Jacob who was still gasping for breath.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh shit!? said Mike. ?I?m sorry J. Are you OK??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob nodded as he coughed and spluttered; trying to reassure Mike he was OK while trying to breathe again. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m really sorry? said Mike again, helping Jacob to sit up and tentatively patting him on the back, afraid he might hurt his friend again. ?I?ll get you some water?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike practically ran from the room, either because he really wanted to help Jacob, or get away from the guilt at what he?d done. Jacob thought it was the latter, making him feel guilty for being so weak. One of his ribs was flaring in pain, making him clutch at his side and wince every time he inhaled. It was probably only a bruise, but he could still hear that crack echoing in his head making him think it may have been something worse. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] A sudden breeze wafted through the room, disturbing his coat hanging on the back of the chair which rattled when it moved. He wondered why his coat had rattled when he remembered the pills he?d gotten from? Henry? He carefully made his way to his coat and pulled out the tube and tipped a few onto his hand. He was about to chuck the whole handful back when he remembered he was only supposed to take one.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He picked one of the tablets up and tipped the rest back into the tube. The pill was round with a groove in the middle, dividing it in half. One half was a powdery white while the other was an oily black. He looked at it briefly before opening his mouth and swallowing it dry. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 05:10 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Nice start. I am assuming Jacob took the pill because Mile left the room, leaving Jacob the only person in the room, but I was a little confused for a sec. When I write, I usually use a personal pronoun at the beginning of a paragraph, (e.g. Jacob) and then refer to him as "He" for the remainder of the paragraph. But that's just a suggestion. Great job so far. Can't wait to see where it goes
  #3   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:53 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
Nice start. I am assuming Jacob took the pill because Mile left the room, leaving Jacob the only person in the room, but I was a little confused for a sec. When I write, I usually use a personal pronoun at the beginning of a paragraph, (e.g. Jacob) and then refer to him as "He" for the remainder of the paragraph. But that's just a suggestion. Great job so far. Can't wait to see where it goes
yeah, sorry about that. It's just when i've been writing before i can't help but feel i start too many paragraphs and sentences with a pronoun, but if it makes more sense the other way is go back to it for the next part
  #4   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Oh! I know you! You've added to my story at Writing.com (I'm Yami Yugi)!

Anyway, I'm a fan of your writing and I really like where this story is going! I'm already liking Harry and I have the strangest feeling I should not be. I look forward to seeing more!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
we've already spoken by IM, but i feel it necessary to reiterate that that "strong jawlined" fellow sounds aaaawfully familiar {strokes chin in contemplation} hmmmmmmm....

anyway, great start man; i really think jacob deserves to put on a few pounds, and who knows maybe mr. jawline'll like being the lil guy for once
~Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 05:22 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting start. Looking forward to more.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options