The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:24 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Tony Goes Home 14-Finale!

Tony turned around to Marcello and Benji, growling, 'You two--into the house and straight upstairs---NOW!' The boys scrambled, knowing that this Tony was not one to be trifled with--especially after the day he'd just had. Once Tony heard the door slam behind them, he turned back to Monroe who was kneading his police cap nervously. Tony launched himself 15 feet off the front steps, landing with an earth-shattering thud nose-to-nose with Monroe, who blanched immediately. His herculean body was tensed with anger, as he struggled to say, 'I asked you a question--WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'

Monroe backed up slowly, leaning against the hood of the car. 'Tony, please just hear me out....I haven't come to make trouble. I'm here to help, if you'll let me.'

Tony stalked towards him, his fury growing. 'YOU--want to help ME?! What could a scrawny, worthless, wimp like you ever do for a man like me? If I remember right, you're the one that started all of this--selling me out to my Dad. And now you want to help me?!' Tony pushed him aside, grabbing the hood of the car, digging his hands into the metal. With a sinister little smile, he continued. 'I see you got yourself a new cruiser. Well, maybe I need to show you how little I want your help.'

'No Tony, STOP!' With a roar, Tony started pushing the car upward. Monroe jumped on his back, pounding on Tony and screaming for him to stop. Tony dropped the car, shaking Monroe off like a bug. He stood over him in the dirt, wanting to stomp him flat. 'You little worm, YOU DARE TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME?!--I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!'

Monroe reached up at him with his hands,pleading, terrified by the enraged teen. 'Tony, I'm sorry, It's just that, well...there's someone in the car!' As Tony turned, the car door opened, and a man hobbled out with great difficulty. Tony roared, realizing it was Officer Payton.

Marcello and Benji had gone straight upstairs, not even daring to look in on the first floor, so afraid were they of Tony in his present state. When they reached Marcello's bedroom, he noticed that Benji looked worried, and he put a big, heavy arm around him in comfort. 'It's ok, little guy, you're safe now.'

'I know, Benji said, it's just...I can't believe this all happened.' Marcello looked at Benji's face, realizing for the first time how scary it must have been for him, and how brave he'd been. Pulling him closer, he said, 'Don't worry little buddy, no-one is going to hurt you, they'll have to go through me!' Benji looked at his big, muscular friend and felt immediately reassured, smiling. 'In the meantime, Marcello said, Tony didn't say we couldn't watch.' They moved over to the window.

The look in Tony's eyes was making Monroe's blood run cold. He was starting to seem like a wild animal. 'You dare to show up here--after everything!' Tony was stamping his feet on the ground, like a bull ready to charge, as Payton looked on, paralyzed with fear. 'I told you what would happen if you showed your face again, and now I'm going to kill you.' A light rain started to fall, and Tony was pounding his chest like King Kong. Monroe dashed in front of his partner, begging for his safety. 'Please, Tony, just give us a chance to speak, don't hurt him!'

'OK Monroe, you can talk, but I still need to work out my anger. I think I'll take it out on your new toy here. Tony jumped on the hood of the car, crunching it instantly under his powerful feet. Then, lifting his arms overhead, he brought his fists down onto the roof, crumpling it easily. Looking at the two terrified officers, he grinned malevolently, loving the rush of power he felt. 'You two better hope I tire myself out, 'cause I'm coming after you next. But don't count on it.!' He returned to his work, jumping off the car again, landing on his feet. He started kicking in the sides of the cruiser, somehow finally setting off the alarm. The car bleeted impotently as he continued his attack. 'Guess these muscles are stronger than this metal, huh boys,' he growled, flexing his unreal biceps.

'I should probably clean this mess up.' As the rain continued, he crouched low, grabbing the wreckage from underneath. With a grunt, he hoisted the car overhead, steadying his grip before turning towards his prey. He wasn't even breathing hard, saying, 'I'm almost done here, you two.' Then he started to turn, spinning around like an Olympic athlete, carrying the police cruiser high overhead. Finally, he let go, launching it through the air, over the fence and into the street. He smiled to himself, enjoying the horns and screeching of tires just outside. 'That was charitable, compared to how I'm going to treat you two.' His smile disappeared.

Benji were watching from upstairs, unable to fathom what they'd just seen. He knew Tony's strength was unstoppable, but there was something else that disturbed him. It was the level of his fury, it was as if Tony were losing control. 'Marcello, I'm afraid---I think Tony has gone through too much. What if, by accident, he really does kill them?' Marcello started to speak, ready to deny it, but he thought about his own anger, and what it had driven him to do in order to protect Benji. He'd felt like a wild animal, operating on instinct to protect someone he loved. And Tony loves Benji--that much was clear. They needed to stop him. 'Come on Benji, we'd better get down there!'

Tony advanced on the two men, cutting off any escape. Now Payton was pleading, crying as he said, 'Please, Tony, we've come here to make amends--to do the right thing. I realize now how wrong I was...'

'It's too late.' Tony grabbed each of them in a meaty paw, dangling them above the ground. The two men, realized with fear that they'd made a big mistake coming there. They looked down at Tony, whose eyes were black with rage. His cheeks were bruised; he had a black eye, his lips were bloodied. The rest of his powerful body was dotted with bruises, and the rain was starting to wash the sweat and dirt off of him. His underwear was tattered and torn, and his massive cock was pushing out the bottom, and he stood there in the middle of the yard, shaking two grown men like little dolls. This was no longer a teenage boy, it was a wild beast, ready to destroy them. In that moment, Tony only knew that they were responsible, and that they needed to be punished for causing him pain--and nothing they could say would change that.

The rain was growing more intense, and the two men shivered. Tony tossed them to the ground, aiming them at a big puddle. 'I warned you two--I WARNED YOU!' He picked them both up, suspending them in a murderous bearhug. His arms couldn't reach all the way around, but they struggled futilely against his monster grip. 'Don't struggle, by the time I'm done crushing you, you'll fit in my arms just fine.' Tony increased the pressure, whipping his head from side to side to get the rain out of his eyes, chuckling cruelly as the two men whimpered.

'Tony, that's enough---stop it, you're killing them!' It was Marcello, with Benji in tow, arriving on the scene. Tony looked down at his brother, furious. 'I told you two to get inside--I don't want you to see this! I'm going to kill them!' He started shaking the men in his arms.

Marcello looked into his brother's eyes, shivering at what he saw there.
'Please, Tony, don't do this--you're not that person!

'But they deserve to die. Benji could have died because of them--my Benji!'

Benji came around in front of Tony, placing his small hand on his powerful thigh, trying to connect with him. 'But Tony I'm here--safe. And I love you. Please, I'm begging you, let them go. Do it for me--do it for us!'

Tony looked at his little friend, pleading up at him, pelted by the rain. Looking at his face, he felt his anger subside finally, and he started to regain control. He opened his arms, dumping the two gasping men to the ground, roughly, then he reached his arms out to Benji and Marcello instead. The two boys rushed over to him, huddling against his body, glad that their Tony was back again. They stayed together, not wanting to let go, realizing how much they'd almost lost.

Suddenly there were sirens, and another police cruiser pulled into the driveway. Monroe and Payton stumbled towards it, escaping with their lives. The car door opened, and Mr. Washington jumped out, running towards his son. 'DADDY!,' Benji yelled, sprinting over to his father. 'Oh my, thank God, you boys are alright!' Mr. Washington scooped him up, holding him closely. 'Daddy, don't cry-I'm ok, Marcello and Tony took good care of me.' Mr. Washington, held his son, looking over at the boys. Choked up with gratitude, he said, 'I knew I could count on you two. Thank you both. Now let's get you home--your mother is sick with worry.'

Benji hesitated, looking with worry back at Tony, who nodded for him to go.
'Don't worry, son, you'll see your friends tomorrow. Tonight I want you home in your own bed. Go say goodbye.' Benji hugged Marcello, and gave Tony a kiss, waving as he left with his dad. Marcello and Tony headed into the house, arm in arm, two young powerhouses, ready to confront any future challenges together.

-----EPILOGUE------

At the safe house, Marcello had beaten Payton up, destroying the much larger man with ease. Afterward he had tied him up, wanting him to feel the helplessness he'd forced Benji to withstand. Before taping Payton's mouth shut, he'd told him he was going to come back and really teach him a lesson, but now he had to get his friend to safety. When he left the room, Benji had asked him what happened, and it was Benji that convinced Marcello to show Payton some mercy. As Benji put it, 'he was actually rather kind to me during my imprisonment, and I could tell he felt badly. It's just that for all his size, he's actually a very weak man, that's all, Marcello. But he's not such a bad one.' Benji convinced Marcello to untie him, but he knocked him out first, replacing him in the room with the other guard. That was who Gio and Tony had seen on the video, while Payton had been dragged outside.

After he regained consciousness, Payton called Monroe to pick him up. Though Monroe knew of course that Payton was working for Gio, he had never approved of it. In the car, Payton finally told him all the details, and how he'd decided that it was time for him to do the right thing, and testify against Gio. He just kept replaying Benji's words in his mind, 'there's always something you can do.' He knew he'd have to accept his fate, but for the first time in years, he actually felt good about what he was doing, and Monroe was proud of him.

Gio's goons had fled the scene, but they found the mastermind right where Tony had left him, passed out in his own urine from downing the rest of the alcohol. Gio Davolano was taken into custody, and with Payton's help, he was sentenced to 40 years in prison: for drug trafficking, weapons trafficking, extortion, kidnapping, money-laundering and various other crimes. Payton got 2 years for his co-operation, but he was out in 12 months with good behaviour, after which he moved far away with Monroe, and they lived happily thereafter. All of Gio's assets were sold, and partial proceeds went into an endowment for his children. On his 18th birthday, Tony would become Marcello's legal guardian.

Until then, Mr. Washington insisted the boys move in with them. They settled in quickly, and for the first time, they discovered the joys of a stable family life. Tony worked at the gym downstairs, and with Mr. Washington's encouragement, he looked into University courses. As for Marcello, he continued to grow stronger and more muscular, as he and his brother trained ferociously. His friendship with Benji was renewed, and the boys continued to have fun together. With his powerful physique, Marcello had no shortage of admirers, but he only had eyes for one person. One day he spotted a slim, young guy who kept eyeing him surreptitiously as he worked out. I love the fire in his eyes, Marcello thought, and right then he decided he was going to make him his own little project--and the boy happily agreed. As for Tony and Benji, their relationship grew and deepened, and they became inseparable, except for the time they spent with Marcello. The Washingtons loved the relationship between their son and Tony, thrilled that he had found such a loving, strong, protective boyfriend, and knowing that he would be safe forever.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 07:01 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
one of the classics...

... congratulations! My only regret is not having any more episodes to look forward to. Thanks so much for your effort on this series and the one preceding it.
  #3   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 07:22 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Thanks for a great story. (Now if we could nudge you for a Brent-Troy story )
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:12 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraca View Post
Thanks for a great story. (Now if we could nudge you for a Brent-Troy story )
... what about a story about Marcello and that new friend with "fire in his eyes?"
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:34 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks again for a great story.
Mike
  #6   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2008, 07:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Oh man what an ending! Gor-diddly-orgeous! But to much of a quick ending though for my liking, but ah well, fecking excellent overall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... what about a story about Marcello and that new friend with "fire in his eyes?"
How about two seperate story arks with both?

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #7   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
I just caught up with the ending. That was such a great story to read, and your commitment to the story as well as the readers was remarkable (and rare!)

Thank you so much.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options