The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 04:06 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 7

I greeted the first shafts of sunlight to penetrate the bedroom window with a weary yawn. I was all tuckered out, yearning for the sleep that had eluded me since my nightmare. I could hear Mom downstairs and Dad out in the yard, both of them already busy with the morning duties of a working farm. Kenny and I were spared morning chores on a school day, but soon Mom would be popping her head round the door to make sure her boys were roused well before the school bus was due.

I yawned again and stretched my scrawny 5 foot 6 inch frame. The movement made Kenny stir beside me before settling back into his untroubled slumber. I gazed fondly at my amazing kid brother, four years my junior yet already a mature and strapping 6 foot of ripped muscle and sinew. He had undoubtedly been dealt a royal flush when the genes were handed out, as was evidenced also by the high cheekbones and strong jaw of his handsome face.

By comparison I was short, slightly built and nothing much in the looks department. Add to that a timid, cowardly nature and you might expect to have all the ingredients of a stormy sibling relationship. Yet Kenny and I had formed a close, affectionate bond from our earliest years, each accepting the role of the other, being neither disparaging nor resentful.

I sighed as I studied his beautiful face with its dark, manly stubble and ran my fingers thru the black, tousled curls on his head. His eyes fluttered open to my touch and he rewarded me with a grin.

"Hey there, li'l guy", he drawled sleepily. "No more visits from the boogieman, I hope?"

I pressed myself against his muscular frame and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Gee no, big guy", I piped in a self-mocking childish voice. "I don't think the boogieman's any match for my guardian angel."

"Yeah, he better stay out of my way if he doesn't want a taste of this."

Kenny yanked an arm from under the sheets and pumped up the bicep for my inspection. Gratefully I wrapped a slender hand around 16 impressive inches of brotherly protection and sighed contentedly.

"Anyhow", Kenny went on, spoiling the moment, "what was your bad dream all about?"

Footsteps on the stairs froze my response.

"MOM!" I yelped in panic. Kenny was a blur as he leapt from beneath my sheets and vaulted across onto his own bed just as the bedroom door creaked open.

"Morning boys", said Mom. "Breakfast is in ten minutes, so get yourselves showered and dressed for school."

It wasn't the irrational fear of another encounter with the monster of my darkest imagination that had kept me awake all night. Reality was far more troubling. I had spent the sleepless hours dreading a violent showdown between the belligerent teen powerhouse who ruled the school gym and the awesome young god I was privileged to call my brother.

Breakfast was altogether too high priority for Kenny to show any further interest in my dream. He was much too absorbed in the serious business of demolishing the huge dish of scrambled eggs that Mom had laid on the table. It was a joke in our house that Mom's hens were now on full production just to satisfy the ravenous appetite of her younger son - though I always managed to get more than enough to meet my more modest needs!

Kenny's first musclefuel intake over, we bowled out of the door and down the stairs of the stoop. Inexplicably, despite 16 years of practice my foot missed the bottom step and I tumbled into the dirt. My pride was more hurt than my body as I picked myself up to confront Kenny's raucous laughter. Red faced, I brushed the dirt from my jeans and made a weak attempt at being annoyed at his reaction.

"Yeah, that's right, laugh why don't ya? I could've broke my ankle just then for all you care."

"Awww, is my ickle brother sore at me?" he mocked. "I guess I'd better carry you to the bus in case a passing ant trips you up and makes you fall again."

Giggling at his joke, he thrust the schoolbooks he had been carrying into my backpack, lifted me effortlessly onto his broad back and strode off down the path that led to the highway. I threw my arms around his thick neck and clung onto my powerful steed, burying my face into his soft, black curls, smelling the shampoo from his recent shower. My annoyance at his teasing was instantly dissipated by his instinctive desire to protect me.

Bouncing along on my kid brother's muscular back was very arousing and my dick was soon throbbing with excitement. Kenny had pulled on a white T shirt that I reckoned showed off his muscles every bit as impressively as the black shirt had done yesterday. I smiled. I felt sure that my gorgeous brother would look awesome even wrapped in filthy rags.

The school bus was drawing up just as we neared the gate at the end of the pathway. An average person would have unlatched the gate, but Kenny was far from average.

"Hold on tight, li'l bro", he yelled as he grabbed the gatepost with his two meaty hands and vaulted over the fence. I clung to his neck in a bear-hug as we went airborne. The landing was near textbook perfect, with his burden still attached to his back, a feat that drew appreciative whoops from the kids on the bus.

Many pairs of admiring eyes looked on as Kenny prised apart my fear-locked fingers and reached over his shoulders to lift me from his back. Grasping my thin arms, he slowly hoisted me over his head, giving the entire bus an eye-popping demonstration of his bulging biceps. Rippling muscle and sinew threatened to rip his clean white T shirt as he adjusted his grasp to deposit me gently on the ground in front of him.

I was suddenly aware that the awed kids might spot the boner that was tenting my jeans and I quickly spun round to face him. I grinned up at him sheepishly as he gave me a conspiratorial wink.

Covering my throbbing erection with my backpack, I followed behind as he clambered aboard the bus. As I followed him along the passageway I noticed that his walk was more of a swagger, no doubt a reaction to the awed reception he was receiving from every seat. Boys gawped and girls sighed as the stunning young god passed among them. It was freaky, as if they all felt privileged to be in the presence of one of nature's most magnificent creations.

The mood in the bus was strangely intoxicating. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion and I began to feel as if I was floating along the passageway. Slowly I turned my head and saw that even the driver was staring down the passageway at Kenny, open mouthed and awestruck. Returning my eyes to the broad expanse of my kid brother's muscular back, my gaze drifted lazily down past his improbably slender waist and over his sexy, pert ass. Slowly, I continued downwards to the massive thighs that had obliged Mom to convert yet another of Kenny's jeans into cut offs that revealed his powerfully muscled legs.

Was it any wonder that a humble school bus had just taken on the aura of a temple filled with hopelessly enthralled devotees? My awesome little brother was a man among children, a god among mortals. As I swung myself into a seat trembling with desire, I closed my eyes and pressed the backpack into my lap. I shuddered as an intense sexual climax shot hot spurts of reverential cum into my pants. As the bus accelerated away, I smiled.

Johnny Blake? Why did I ever imagine he would be a problem?

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; November 26th, 2008 at 05:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 04:16 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Sorry this episode is shorter than usual - I thought I'd post it now rather than wait until I'd added more.

Gideon
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 04:40 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I just love the relationship between Kenny and his older brother. Not only that, but they accept and tolerate their "reversed roles", where Kenny has taken on the role as the older brother even though he is the youngest. That is shown when they wake up and call each other "lil' guy" and "big guy", with Kenny being the named the "big guy". That's cool! Stories like this make me wish I had an awesome "little brother" like Kenny...
  #4   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 08:59 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Tis the season...

Part 7 is definitely something to be thankful for, given the time of year. Thanks Gideon. This little story has satiated our appetites for now, but dessert is right around the corner (after my post Thanksgiving coma). Maybe we will get part 8, or 7b, before Christmas. Possibly?

The relationship between Kenny and Sam is shaping up nicely. I especially like how both are accepting of the role reversal. Blake won't know what hit him if he ever messes with the Wallace brothers again.
  #5   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 04:07 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
No need for apologies. This was a wonderful chapter, however brief. Looking forward to more.
  #6   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 09:40 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
This is a wonderful story. The brothers have such a great relationship.
  #7   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2008, 05:47 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
My awesome little brother

This has to be one of the best story sequences that I've ever read. Each one is a mixutre of eroticisim, tenderness, and an idealized idyllicsims. Don't rush to give future installments, because each installment is a wonderful gift.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2008, 09:47 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep your juices flowing at your own rate. I'm enjoying your story.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options