The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Radiance Ch. 2

<< Previous

Liked where things were going with the last one, so I tried to write another chapter. This one was done from scratch, so it's probably a bit different from the first one. Still, let me know what you think of it. I'd appreciate any comments or criticism that anybody had.

-----
Radiance - Chapter 2
By MystreriousMist

Based on a roleplay with Muscl4Life

The day was busy for the two of them. Not wanting to attract any attention to the ruin that they had left, Lenard had ended up dragging Galen to a small cavern, before concealing the opening with an illusion, making the whole thing seem like a stone wall.

?Are you sure this is necessary? I mean, what are people going to try to do if they see us?? Galen just smiled as he examined his body in the light that leaked through the illusion over the entranceway, flexing his arm softly as he put his hand over it.

?One thing at a time.? Lenard quietly turned to Galen as he looked away from the door, smiling as he looked up at Galen?s face. He smiled softly as he brushed the edge of his thick hair out of his face, getting another look at his features. His face was clear and the cuts that he had received in the past had all vanished. The glow from his eyes gave Lenard a feeling of warmth as he stared right into Galen, softly, speaking as he held his head. ?Right now, we should avoid being too reckless until we?re ready. After all, you still have some things to get used to.?

?This body? Oh, believe me, I?ll love getting used to this.? He smiled as he proudly batted his hand against his chest, a loud thump echoing through the cavern as he did. Lenard quietly put a hand to his body, giving his a gentle rub. His skin felt soft against Galen?s as he rubbed along his side, his cock already getting hard again as he let his body rub gently against Lenard?s.

Lenard felt his body being lifted slightly by Galen as he pushed against him, but didn?t do anything to resist it. ?It looks like I?ve got to do some getting used to as well.? His book and staff were held in his other hand, everything else that the two had destroyed by the force of the spell. ?But if that?s the case?? He let his hand trail off of Galen?s side, giving him a soft rub. ?I?ll let you find out about your body on your own. After all? You?ve already returned the gift I?ve given you? So I think you deserve a chance to really try out yours??

Galen?s heart jumped a little bit, his lips pushing down onto Lenard?s face as he spoke. ?Aw? Does that mean that I have to leave my little wizard alone now??

Lenard kissed back, a strong, lingering kiss pressing against Galen?s face as his hand held his chin. The two of them kept at it for a few seconds, but Lenard slowly broke it. ?Now, now. We?ll never get anything done if we always have to haul that around like that.? He gave Galen?s cock a tap, only making it push up further. ?Besides, I have my own things to check out.?

Galen?s expression twinkled gently as he nodded. ?Aw, leaving right after you tease me? That?s just cruel, you know.?

?Don?t worry. I don?t plan on leaving you alone any longer than I have to.? Lenard?s hand slipped away from Galen?s face as he let go.

?Hey, I?m supposed to be the one protecting you! How am I supposed to react to that?? Galen gave an amused smile as he watched Lenard leave. ?After all, I can?t leave my little wizard alone, can I??

Lenard kept staring at his face, their eyes never breaking apart as he moved towards the entrance. He paused for a moment to tense his arms, his pecs bouncing out a little as he did. ?Oh, I think I?ve got plenty of your protection with me. But if, somehow, something does happen, then I?ll be waiting for you to rescue me.?

Before he could speak another word, Lenard?s body vanished through the wall. He stared for a little while as he left, listening to him as his footsteps slowly moved away from the entranceway of the cave.

Galen smiled as Lenard?s footsteps totally faded, turning his attention to his own body. He sunk his hands onto himself, slowly feeling along the curves of his body. His body slowly tensed as he moved, taking the time to feel it flex with each small motion. His arms slowly rubbed against his side as he walked. His legs felt the pressure of his weight fall with every step he took, yet their strength easily held him upright. Every motion he took made him aware of how exactly how much he had grown.

His eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness of the cave as he moved further in, sharper than usual and noticing how well he saw himself and the walls of the cavern. ?Hm? So all of my body?s a whole lot better, is it?? He smiled and braced himself, taking a breath before shouting a bit, sinking his fist into the cavern walls. A large chunk of it crumbled away with the impact, as he pulled away from it, shaking his hand a little. He felt slightly numb, but was surprised that he wasn?t injured by it.

He flexed his arm again, smiling as he saw his bicep swell upwards. ?Nice? I?d like to see what I can do when I really let loose.? He grabbed the large chunk of rock he had cut loose, his fingers making a slight indentation as he grabbed it with a single hand. He swung his hand upwards, thinking he might need to in order to move a rocker larger than him. Instead, it easily flew upwards into the ceiling, another loud bang echoing through the caves. ?It?s just too easy!?

The shaking in the cave only increased as he went about it, taking larger and larger sections of the wall out of it with his hands. The cave started rumbling as he did, loose rock starting to collapse from the ceiling. ?Maybe bringing down the place could be a good test.? He grinned to himself as he dug deeper, the tension that he normally had when facing a dangerous situation gone, replaced by a confidence that filled his body as he kept pushing and digging further, turning his hands downwards a bit.

The cavern slowly grew bigger and bigger as he worked at it, rocks starting to fall more often as he dug. However, he just laughed as he watched chunks falling around him, even the ones his size failing to make him nervous when they collided, all of them shattering against his fist as they reached him.

Galen eventually settled in the middle of it, getting more impatient and wanting something more extreme to happen. He quietly stood and examined himself, grasping at his side and squeezing firmly, testing out how rigid his side felt. ?Really wanted to see what I could do, too. But I guess things this puny can?t handle me now.? He smiled as he put both of his hands on his cock, seeing it starting to harden after his light exercise. ?Lucky for me, there?s still something left to try.?

He slowly squeezed his length, moaning softly as he let his hands slowly feel up it. ?Aw, yeah? That?s it?? He felt his blood surge into his member, slowly swelling harder and harder as it filled. ?So big? so strong?? His grip grew tighter around it, his hands no longer able to encompass his meat as it kept filling and rising from the floor. His eyes closed as he kept beating at it, his full attention turned to the sensations flooding him again. He didn?t need to see to know exactly where he wanted to touch, feeling so aware of his body as his hand slid over himself.

?Made me such a beast?? He felt his precum spilling from his cock, splashing onto the floor in a steady stream. Galen felt his whole body tense more and more as he kept gripping along his length, his arms pushing against it, even leaning into his strokes.

His whole body shook a bit as he pushed himself further and further, his mind starting to focus on the pleasure he was getting. He wanted to push further, to really test the cock he had now, to show his strength off, to make sure that Lenard?

Galen?s body seemed to give a lunge as Lenard?s image came into his thoughts. His memory went back to their night together, and how they had gone on together, not stopping as they pushed against one another, his arms holding him so softly, his sharp eyes always gazing softly into his, always knowing what he wanted...

His shout echoed through the cavern as his load blasted out of him, shooting into the floor and splattering back all over him. His whole body seemed to pulse and tense as he came again and again, more and more of his thick cum flooding onto the floor. His hands grasped so tightly as the pressure tore through him, his whole body ablaze from the feeling.

His orgasm seemed to last for hours, but even as it subsided, his body felt energetic and ready to go again. He smiled as he released his hand from his half-erect member, sighing contently as he sat down, opening his eyes and looking at the results of his session.

?Heh. Guess I left a bit of a mess??

His cum was splattered all over the walls and the floor of the cave, some of it even dripping off of the ceiling. They were still glowing the faint hue of blue that he had seen before, though the light from them slowly dimmed as he looked around. ?Lenard took that much from me, huh?? His face was relaxed and thoughtful as his mind drifted away again.

While he had released his load into Lenard?s mouth before, the experience was still incomplete for him. He had been unconscious the entire time, and while his heart jumped a little about how he had grown, it wasn?t the same as letting him experience it. It wasn?t the same as having him for real. It wasn?t really being together like they were that night. He wanted Lenard awake with him, slowly stroking his body, gripping his head as their mouths ran together?

?I take it you?re enjoying yourself??

Galen?s mind was brought back to reality as he heard Lenard?s voice. His eyes turned to the entranceway of the caves, making out his figure as he walked back, holding a pack of fabrics in his arms. His eyes slowly focused on the figure, a vague grin on Galen?s face as pushed himself off of the ground. ?I?d enjoy it more if I saw you the same way. You and your illusions??

?Hey, I was heading into town. People would?ve recognized me, and I didn?t want to explain what happened.? Lenard gave him a cool look as his face became a bit clearer. His old marks were back on his face, though their severity had lessened greatly. They seemed to blend more easily into his skin, giving him a worn but clear look. His hair was disshelved again, but it seemed to flow more easily, no tangles appearing in it. He had his old outfit on, though it was clear that his body still looked quite developed past the sleeves and near his legs. ?I couldn?t even use a full illusion. Way too tall for it, and people would?ve gotten suspicious if I bumped into anybody.?

?Good. Don?t want you hiding exactly how you look now.? Galen?s hand pulled at the collar of his shirt, bumping softly against him.

?You, on the other hand? Well, we?ve got to at least hide a little, don?t we? I don?t think you?ll be able to get along very well if everybody gets to see everything about you?? He gave his hand a small wave, the fabric in his arms wrapping itself around his waist. ?It?s going to be a bit crude, though.?

?Suits a man like me just fine.? He smiled as he felt the tight fabric tie itself around his waist, barely able to conceal his body. ?Are you sure I need it now, though? After all, I still want to test myself, and now that you?re here??

?Thought you might.? Lenard tossed him the remainder of the bundle, an oversized and worn breastplate falling loose out of it. ?We?ve got a job to do. Bunch of orcs nearby threatening the village. I?m sure you remember, don?t you??

Galen smiled as he slowly started to put on the bit of armor, glad for the opportunity. The last time that they had met, he had been knocked out trying to make his way close to the center of their camp, only waking up a day later.

?Oh, yes. That?ll be a fine test.?

Last edited by MysteriousMist; December 5th, 2008 at 06:16 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 04:26 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
FYI

This chapter did not come from any previous role play, it is 100% Mist's creation and I LOVED it, the intensity of Galen's new strength and the description of his powerful new body, I really am impressed and proud for witnessing his blooming talent.

Congratulations
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 08:19 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
I don't see why you're worried so much, lol. You're doing just fine the way you are. I know you're capable of writing something by yourself, and you got the jack off session pretty much down.

keep writing!
-Red
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 02:59 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Mighty fine work. It seems that quality congregates together. And I'm not talking about the grammar. Sometimes it takes a quality author to make a decent compliment, and I'm just not feeling up to it right now. So roll some of those fine worthy praise phrases around in your head and believe that another (humble) author is praising your work, with a few of them. Because they do apply. Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #5   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
FYI

This chapter did not come from any previous role play, it is 100% Mist's creation and I LOVED it, the intensity of Galen's new strength and the description of his powerful new body, I really am impressed and proud for witnessing his blooming talent.

Congratulations
Thanks. Hopefully, he had a good chance to show off enough, since I had a bit of a hard time trying to think of a good way to try everything out. Afraid it was a bit limited, but seeing as he was in an empty cave, I think things made out okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage View Post
I don't see why you're worried so much, lol. You're doing just fine the way you are. I know you're capable of writing something by yourself, and you got the jack off session pretty much down.

keep writing!
-Red
Honestly, it seemed a bit brief to me. Still, I guess that's just me. Probably best that it didn't last too long while he's unused to things. It's still a bit awkward for me, but I'm glad that it sounded clear to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11 View Post
Mighty fine work. It seems that quality congregates together. And I'm not talking about the grammar. Sometimes it takes a quality author to make a decent compliment, and I'm just not feeling up to it right now. So roll some of those fine worthy praise phrases around in your head and believe that another (humble) author is praising your work, with a few of them. Because they do apply. Keep Writing.

redroger11
Thanks for the praise. Grammatically, I usually pay attention, so that's not really the hard part for me. It's blending everything together well that's a bit more difficult. Still, I'm glad that you've enjoyed it, and hopefully, I'll improve a bit more by the next chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options