The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 06:52 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 8

The blissful sexual climax in homage to my awesome little brother was over all too quickly and my rational mind began to regain control. I looked around the school bus suddenly embarrassed, grateful for the backpack on my lap that was concealing the evidence of my juvenile behavior. What had seemed, in my euphoria, nothing less than a temple to the perfect divinity of my kid brother, was once more an unremarkable yellow school bus whose jolting progress along the rutted country road was coaxing the last feeble spurts of warm, sticky cum from my wilting dick. The doting acolytes who moments before had gazed upon my brother in awestruck adulation were now engaged in idle chatter, while the object of my worship was seated quietly beside me, seemingly oblivious to it all.

As the bus trundled along the last few streets before school, I was determining the nearest bathroom and the fastest route to clean up the evidence of my shameful lust. I decided to wait for the bus to empty before making a dash for deliverance. But just as the vehicle lurched to a halt, Kenny grasped the seatback and elbowed me into the passageway.

"C'mon bro, move your ass before all these kids hold us back."

Kids! None of the passengers was younger than Kenny and some were seniors, yet he had dismissed them all as kids! As Kenny clambered out of his seat and began to propel me ahead of him down the passageway, I clutched my backpack in front of me, hoping there was no telltale odor to betray me As we barged towards the door, some of the passengers were sent tumbling back into their seats, like tenpins in a bowling alley.

"STERR..IKE!" yelled Kenny, giggling at the chaos he was causing.

Yet I didn't hear a single complaint. Everyone seemed to find the situation hugely funny, except for the bus driver who glared at me accusingly as we reached the door. I shrugged by way of unspoken apology and darted down the steps onto the sidewalk. Kenny's boisterous exit had one distinct advantage - I had a head start on the bathroom, and I was certain that no one had detected my guilty secret. Still holding the backpack like a shield, I turned to Kenny.

"Will I see you anytime today?"

"Nah, I got classes until eleven, then I aim to check out the gym."

Suddenly my own concerns dissolved into insignificance. I decided to deploy a delaying tactic.

"I'm not sure that's such a great idea. I hear the gym is usually crowded at that time."

"Yeah?" Kenny responded with a disbelieving smile. "And you would know? My brother who's never worked out in his life?"

Grabbing my backpack, he tried to tear it from my grasp.

"Here ... give me that and I'll help sling it onto your back."

But I didn't relax my grip, a reaction that took him by surprise.

"Hey, what's with the backpack? You've been clinging to it like you got some dirty little secret hidden in there."

"Don't be silly", I laughed, deciding on a swift exit. "Anyway, haven't you spotted who's over there?" I asked, nodding towards a low wall where April was perched with some classmates, her eyes riveted on Kenny. I returned her friendly wave and, with Kenny nicely distracted, I headed off rapidly, turning my head for a parting shot.

"Maybe see you later at the gym."

Maybe? There was no maybe about it, wild horses would not keep me away. I would be at the gym by eleven, and if Johnny Blake decided to play rough with my kid brother, well then two Wallaces would be better than one. Pleased with my hopeful confidence, I headed off to get cleaned up.

Finding a bathroom was easy enough, but finding an empty one proved impossible. So I locked myself in a cubicle until the class bell cleared the room of preening teenagers and I was at last able to attend to my tarnished dignity. When I was finished, I decided that English Literature could live without me for one day and made a beeline for the sanctuary of the art room. Once there, I immersed myself in a little painting, in the forlorn hope that it might calm my misgivings over Kenny's determination to visit the school gym.

At ten minutes before eleven, I abandoned my palette and headed for the sports halls. My heart was in my mouth as I rounded the corner and beheld the fateful doors that defined the frontier of Blake's undisputed domain. Beyond the doors I could hear the sound of frenetic activity in Blakeland, while here in the corridor all was calm. Best of all, there was no sign of Kenny. Just as I began to hope that something more interesting had changed his plans, the doors at the far end of the corridor burst open and Kenny breezed thru. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Hi, li'l bro! Come to do some spotting for me?"

I stepped into his path, making him veer around me.

"Whoah there, little guy, you nearly ended up on the floor just then."

I grabbed a muscular arm and held on tight until he stopped and looked down at me, plainly baffled by my actions.

"Kenny ..." I began. "I really don't want you to use the school gym. Your own equipment at home is just as good. And I've been thinking ... if there was anything else you needed ... well, I got some money saved up, and I'd be happy to ..."

The rest of my pitch was lost as he reached out and pulled me to him. His powerful arms held me tight, smothering my face into the impressive chest that stretched his T shirt. My heart began to pound and tears welled up in my eyes as I savored the beautiful creature I was so pathetically determined to keep from harm. I felt a hand move protectively to the back of my head, the fingers riffling playfully thru my hair.

"Jeeze, Sam, what a sweet guy you are", he said. "I couldn't have wished for a better kid brother. But maybe you should trust me on this one."

I threw my skinny arms around his waist and returned his hug. Kid brother? He'd been calling me li'l bro jokingly for some time now, but this was the first time he'd reclassified our relationship in those terms, and of course he was right. Kenny was my taller, more powerful, more mature big brother in all but age. It was presumptive of me, a cowardly, scrawny weakling, to give him advice. After a few delicious moments wrapped in his protective embrace, during which I surprised myself by successfully fighting back the tears, Kenny broke the hug and stared down at me earnestly. I looked up at him like an expectant child, meekly ready to listen to whatever paternal advice he had to offer.

"Now listen up, Sam. I'm not about to spend a brass cent of your money when all that I need is on the other side of those doors. I know what's troubling you, and I happen to know it's what kept you awake all night long. The best way to deal with a nightmare is to confront the cause. Johnny Blake doesn't scare me, and he won't keep me from what I'm entitled to in this school. And if I ain't man enough yet to take him on, I soon will be."

He bent forward, stared into my eyes, grinned and playfully chucked me under the chin.

"Now then, little man. Are you brave enough to come with me into the monster's lair?"

Emboldened by his words, I pushed past him and threw my modest weight against the doors of the gym. To my surprise, they flew open and I tumbled in, falling headlong at the feet of my nemesis!

To a chorus of laughter from the nearest gym rats, I clambered to my knees with as much dignity as I could muster. I found myself looking at awesomely sculpted calves and thick slabs of thigh muscle on a monstrous pair of hairy legs. My eyes travelled slowly up, past an eye-poppingly impressive package squashed into tiny posing briefs. Then they traversed the cobbled road that was his abs to where a face smirked down at me over a huge pair of hairy pectorals. My heart sank as I recognised the gloating features of Blake.

"Well, well, if it ain't the puny farm faggot", he sneered, playing to his small audience of admirers. "You always did know how to make an entrance, didn't ya? But you're wasting your time grovelling at my feet, you fuckin little queer. My ass ain't available, no matter how much you beg."

Blake's fans howled with laughter at his crude joke, while my cheeks burned red in humiliation. I opened my mouth to speak, but the words died in my throat as Kenny beat me to it.

"Alright, you've had your fun, Blake", he said, reaching down and helping me to my feet. "Now back off and leave us alone."

Blake's gaze shifted from me to Kenny. Just for a split second I thought Blake looked unnerved. My little brother was no match for Blake, but he was nonetheless an impressive sight. Blake recovered quickly from the realization of just how powerful and formidable was this particular 12 year old.

"Ah ... so at last I get to meet the cause of all the excitement - the other Wallace brat, the one who's supposedly so big and strong."

Blake swaggered up to Kenny until he loomed over him. To my dismay his mammoth, muscular body totally dwarfed him. The evil scowl on his face made me imagine he might rip Kenny in two just for fun. Just then, Coach Nelson stuck his head round the door that led to the sports fields and broke the impasse.

"Sorry to interrupt, Johnny, but we're all waiting for you at football practice."

Kenny and I both gawped at the sight of Coach's fawning deference to his star quarterback. Blake at first seemed mildly irritated by the intrusion, but then his face suddenly contorted in fury and he rounded on the hapless Coach.

"FUCK THE FOOTBALL, YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!" he bawled. "Practice begins when I say it does. And is there somethin' wrong with your memory these days, old man? Didn't I already tell ya I don't take orders from you no more? Now get the fuck outta here. I'm busy."

As Coach's red face withdrew, the watching gym rats began to drift away towards the showers, spooked by Blake's growing belligerence. Then Blake returned his furious gaze to Kenny, planting his huge fists on his waist, pumping up his chest and flaring out his lats.

"So ..... pretty boy here thinks he can just breeze into my gym anytime he pleases, does he?"

I looked at Kenny, who had just matched Blake's aggressive posture and showed no sign of backing down to the school's biggest teen. Trembling in fear, I readied myself to do what little I could to help him in the coming confrontation. Just then, a voice intruded from somewhere behind Blake.

"Your gym? And when did it become your gym?"

Blake spun roud, stung by the unexpected challenge. As three pairs of astonished eyes searched for the source of the voice, a tall, black, muscular figure detached itself from an exercise bench and stood up. I recognized him immediately as Josh. Like Kenny, he was a new arrival at high school, his family having moved into town during the summer. Unlike Kenny, Josh was my age and shared some of my classes.

I had been vaguely aware of Josh yesterday. With so few black faces in our neighborhood it was hardly surprising that he stood out. But I had been too absorbed with the impact Kenny was making to pay much attention to Josh. Now, however, my eyes were fully focused on him - and they liked what they saw! Josh was as tall as Kenny, but every muscle was more developed. I estimated he was around 200 pounds of muscle with hardly any fat. His wide, powerful shoulders had formidable traps and a thick neck. But it was the head the neck supported that really caught my eye. His handsome face might have been sculpted from ebony: that strong jaw, high cheekbones and big brown calf eyes with long, long eyelashes. Wowza!

So mesmerized was I that I had almost forgotten the confrontation of which Josh was now part. All the while I had been gazing at him enthralled, Josh had walked across the gym until he stood shoulder to shoulder with Kenny, facing a thunderstruck Blake.

"So now there's two of you?" he spluttered.

"Three", I corrected. My insolent intervention had the effect of rousing Blake from his confusion. He bent down to my height and glared into my eyes with contempt.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, LITTLE BOY!" he hissed. "I'm talking to the men here."

"Funny, I figured you were the only little boy here", said Josh to Blake, jumping nobly to my defence. "Any school bully I've ever met has been an immature jackass - and you sure look like a typical bed-wetter to me."

While Blake was still reeling from the verbal assault, Josh pressed home his advantage, flinging himself at Blake and knocking him off his feet. As Blake hit the floor, Josh gestured to Kenny and both of them crashed down on top of Blake, each pinning an arm to the floor. Taking my cue from the two superheroes, I dropped on Blake's lower legs and trapped his muscular calves in an arm lock that was more hopeful than effective.

It took only seconds for Blake to recover from the pre-emptive attack. His scowling face fixed on me just before his massive thighs flexed, bending his knees and lifting me off the floor. I panicked, tried to escape backwards over his feet and paid the price. With one powerful movement of his quads, he hurtled me across the gym where I crashed painfully against the wall.

As I slid to the floor, my horrified eyes beheld the impossible. Blake's face was beetroot-red as his muscular arms began to slowly prevail against the combined efforts of Josh and Kenny to keep him pinned. I watched in disbelief as his arms rose from the floor with my heroes still struggling to hold them down. As his arms rose, so did his torso until he was sitting upright, smirking at the confusion of his would-be captors. Shocked by Blake's stunning display of raw power, they abandoned their hold on his forearms.

Immediately, Blake grabbed both of them by the neck in his big, meaty hands. Then, with the triumphant roar of a predatory beast, he clambered awkwardly to his feet with Josh and Kenny suspended in mid-air from each outstretched arm. He glared malevolently from one to the other. Meanwhile, as I lay crumpled on the floor against the wall, my heart pounded in awe at what I had just witnessed. I hated Blake with a vengeance, but what I had just seen was a stark demonstration of truly unimaginable muscle power, of which no 16 year old should have been capable.

"Fuckin weak little pussies", he sneered at his victims. "Is that all you got?"

His taunts roused me from my torpor to the realization that I would have to make the next move. Despite Blake's cocky demeanor, I reckoned he must be at the absolute limit of his power. Picking myself off the floor I charged at Blake, aiming for his cobblestone abs in the hope that this would force him to release his hold on Josh and Kenny. Unfortunately for Blake, as I hurtled across the floor I tripped. Now airborne like an exocet missile, I missed the target. Instead of hitting his abs, my head embedded between his meaty thighs, crunching into his testicles with devastating effect.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK", he screamed, releasing Josh and Kenny. They clambered quickly to their feet and surveyed the hurting bully as he rolled around the floor writhing in agony, his big hands clutching at his damaged sexual equipment. Josh and Kenny seemed genuinely sympathetic. It was a reaction I didn't share.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall, Blake!", I yelled at the squirming figure. "Maybe now you'll think twice about pushing the Wallace brothers around ..... and our friend, Josh", I added, giving the new hunk in my life a sheepish grin. Josh smiled back at me and winked. A warm glow began to permeate my entire body.

Josh's approval was something I definitely liked!

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; December 10th, 2008 at 11:09 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 08:44 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Wow! ...

... Come to find out, the older bro. is more of a MAN that we thought!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 11:18 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Is Sam's chutzpah showing? A finely written chapter. I'm beginning to think that Sam just might be the Mighty Mouse who saves the day!!!
Mike
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 06:03 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Very nice! I would still like him to "catch up" to the jocks eventually, though! Look forward to these and they are all as entertaining as they are hot.
  #5   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 06:48 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Much as I hate to be a downer, I must point out that this is not a permanent solution. On the contrary, this temporary, luck-derived victory is likely to only increase Blake's rage and desire to do violence. Given how unbelievably strong he has proven to be in this chapter, I can't realistically hold out much hope for Josh and Kenny to escape a fairly serious beating in the near future. How will Sam react to seeing his idol take a fall? How will Kenny react to being beaten up by someone stronger than he is? It seems to me that dark times are ahead.

Oh, and excellent story!

Last edited by Adam; December 11th, 2008 at 02:04 PM.
  #6   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 08:05 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
It is always darkest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Much as I hate to be a downer, I must point out that this is not a permanent solution. On the contrary, this temporary, luck-derived victory is likely to only increase Blake's rage and desire to do violence. Given how unbelivably strong he has proven to be in this chapter, I can't realistically hold out much hope for Josh and Kenny to escape a fairly serious beating in the near future. How will Sam react to seeing his idol take a fall? How will Kenny react to being beaten up by someone stronger than he is? It seems to me that dark times are ahead.

Oh, and excellent story!
... before the dawn. But Sam's intervention proves that in spite of his relatively sickly physiology, when push came to shove, he manned up and did what he had to do. He might be the source of encouragement both to Kenny and Josh after their drubbing by Blake. Maybe he might be the smaller brother, but I kind of like it that, in this way he might've reclaimed the role of older brother. He stood up to the line to defend his older brother and their friend.
  #7   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 03:37 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Good new chapter. I'm liking the new character - Josh. It will be interesting to see how his role in the story develops. Perhaps an alternative to an incestuous relationship?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options