The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rrbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Writer

rrbb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rrbb
Untitled

Hello. I come in peices. If you want mindless sex/ growth, go towards the end of peice three. If you want to know the full story, and have some spare time, read all. Have a wonderful day
~rrbb

Piece 1
Bad Day

The snow was cold against my cheek as I walked outside to get into my car. Starting it up the radio came on with yet another love song. I hate those, love songs. To me it's just another form of bragging about life fulfillment. Who cares? Not me.

And to continue my bad day, pulling out onto the road I found myself trapped behind a schoolbus. These idiots that work for my school are just terrible drivers. The only time they seem to let anyone pass is when they pull over on a blind hill. Yeah, okay, I'll pass you, and then ram into oncoming traffic. No thanks.

And to top it all off, pulling into the school parking lot I see him, walking to school, about twelve metres down the road. How the hell does someone walk twenty kilometres to school in December I haven't the faintest idea. His name was Warren Blackcomb. His family moved here to the city of Riverfront a few months back. He was pretty strange, always doing things seemingly impossible, and then trying to make excuses about them. Also, I was a bit afraid of him. I think everyone was. His face seared dangerous and his mahogany eyes burned menacingly.His body was well defined, muscular, looked to be in the two hundred pound range. He glanced at me keeping in perfect step, and I looked away, not wanting to talk with him. Like I said, scary.

There was a new class schedual starting today, the old one was too messed to work, although I think it had something to do with the size of the place, huge, it was hard to navigate if you didn't spend your freshman year there, that seemed to be the only time they give you a chance, after that you're given a map and a schedual, and then you're on your own. Just a bit sloppy.

The first class was the class I was best in, computer sciences. My mind calculates things fast, and there's just something about computers that gives me a sense of belonging, probably because computers don't judge, well, with the exceptance of Vista. It thinks you're and idiot by default.

The teacher, Mr.Bremly, a larger guy who always had a coffee stain on his shirt and knew nothing of what he was talking about ( I loved to take over the class when he allowed it, and it amased him that I didn't need the stupid teachers guide explaining the dumbest things like "What command prompt is" and "How to write HTML" .)

"Okay class, I'm going to pair you off. Mark, you're with Warren, Amy, you're with Chelsea, Eric..."

I didn't hear the rest of what he said, all I could think was "Oh my god, I'm partners with...him." He walked over fluidly, flawlessly to me, staring menacingly.

"H-i." my voice cracked.

"Hello." his smooth sounding greeting rang in perfect tone.

The teacher's voice broke into my head.

"Your first assignment is simple, correctly identify the computer sitting in front of me for which the school has no need for anymore. The first person to correctly answer wins.

I looked at the computer he gestured at sitting on the table. It was beige. Smudged. It was perfect. I needed a new computer, and this one would do nicely.

"What does that sticker say on it?" someone asked.

"Designed for Windows 98."

"What year is that thing from?"

"Obviously 1998."

"Is it okay?"

I cleared my throught. "It's a Compaq Desktpro EN, Pentium 3 processor running at five hundred megahertz, 376 megabytes of ram and a twenty gigabyte hard drive."

"Correct. You may pick it up at the end of the class."

"Good job." Warren said softly, " It's a pretty old computer, you sure you want it?"

I tried to smile " All it really needs is an updated processor, and it'll do fine."

"What about the Windows 98 bit?"

"That can easily be helped. I practically have a library of operating systems to choose from on my shelf."

"I'll have to see that sometime."

I froze for a minute, thinking of Warren, his perfectly sculpted figure, standing in my room. No. I could never let that happen. Embarassing to say the least.

Again, the teacher broke into my thoughts. " Now, I have four other computers sitting in front of me. There will be four more challenges throughout the class. This next one is for the detail noticers. At the start of the year, what was the first and most important thing I taught you?

There was a silence, and Warren's pec flexed as he raised his arm in the air. " You told us that computers arn't always as complicated as they seem, but never underestimate even the simplest of them."

"Exactly. Warren, you just won yourself a, well, I'll just let Mark tell everyone what it is."

"It's a Dell Optiplex, similar configuration to the Compaq, but different placement. Also, that particular one seems to have had some upgrades, the most visible is the DVD drive."

"Very good. And Warren, you of course can also pick up your computer after class."

"Is there a single computer you don't know?" he looked intrigued, something I'd never seen in him before.

"Try me."

"Okay, what's that guy's laptop across the room?" he pec flexed again as he raised his hand pointing at Eric.

"HP Pavillion with an Intel Centrino core 2 duo, 4 gigabytes of ram and a 250 gigabyts hard drive."

He looked at me, grinning. His eyes bore into mine, making me uncomfortable.

Towards the end of class, Warren had won one computer, I had two , and it was down to the last one. We both agreed to let someone else have it.

"Okay, class, last one. It's a bit newer. Tell me, what is the tranfer rate of USB 2.0?"

There was a long silence, and I decided my friend Rick, who had wanted his own computer for a while deserved it, so I texted him the answer. He checked his cellphone, looked around, and saw me looking at him. He smiled, and mouthed the words "Thank you so much."

He raised his hand and answered the question.

"Correct. Pick it up after class." The bell rang. "Which is now."

"Boys, I am very impressed. Now, each computer has a travel case with wheels, unless you can make it during break,or lunch, you'll have to take them with you through the rest of the day. They're your responsibility now." We put our computers into their traveling cases and left.

"I can run these out to your cars if you like." Warren suggested.

"Um, okay, uh, here are my keys." I figured my car wasn't worth stealing, and he didn't seem like the type.

"That's okay, I'll take mine with me and take it out at lunch."

Warren shrugged. "Suit yourself."

I watched in amasement as he bounded down the hallway,three heavy computers in three travel cases, and he made it look like childsplay. I felt small.

"You've got it in for him, don't you?" Rick asked. He was the only one I'd ever told about my being gay.

"At the moment, I don't know what to think."

"Well man, I wouldn't know anything about it. If I was that way with a girl, I'd tell her before it was too late, and that could be any day."

I looked at him and blinked. "And how do you suppose that would go?" "Hey Warren, I really, really like you, and want to go out with you?"

"Wha's wrong with that?"

I was speechless for a minute. "Whats...Wrong...What's wrong is the part where he puts me in a coma."

"Oh."

"Just don't worry about it. I don't think it'll get too far."

"Alrighty then. See you in class."

Piece two
Not Just Bad, Scary Too

About twenty seconds after Rick had walked away, I found myself face to face once more with Warren. He tossed me my keys. Of course I had to drop them, then awkwardly kneel to pick them up. Warren laghed in a perfect key, I don't know which one, but it sounded almost musical.

"You know Mark, you're a funny guy."

"Oh? H-How so?" stupid voice cracking all over the place today.

"I don't know exactly, but you're also a bit of a puzzle to me."

He stared at me for a minute, those glowy mahogany- Wait! Glowy? What the hell is up with his eyes?

"Um, uh, uh, I better get to class."

"Why?"

"Why what? Why am I in need to go to class? Because if I'm late, that means the door is locked. If the door is locked, I miss the class. If I miss the class, well that's a detention right there." I was sweating.

He tilted his head to the side. "You're anxious. Is it because of me?"

"No, I just told you, I have to get to class."

"Hold up. I need to get my compter set up, but I'm not a real computer type of guy. Do you think you could?"

"UHh, um.." Now there was a picture. Me in Warren's room. No! Bad Mark! Stop thinking these things!

"You better make a decision fast, the bells going to ring in about...seven seconds."

"Uh..."

"Six, five, four, three, two,"

"Okay!I'll give you a drive even!I have to get to class now! Bye!"

"One."

Piece three
What The Hell Was I Thinking?

"Just what the hell were you thinking!?!" Rick was furious. I told him about my agreeing to go to Warrens house, and even giving him a ride.

"Now Rick, it might not be so bad." I couldn't decide who I was trying to convince, me or him.

"It's bad enough you're going to his fucking house, but you just have to give him a drive there too. You're going to be in a small moving space with Warren Blackcomb! And you're trying to make light of it! Bah! I want you to call me as soon as you get there! Do you hear me? The very minute you get there!"

"Why don't you just come along too?"

"Oh no, no no. I'm not letting you drag me in there too. Jeez, the things you get into."

The bell rang loud. Aren't bells suposed to save you from things? Being saved by the bell? Bah, this was being doomed by the bell. Walking into the parking lot, there he was, standing in plain sight next to my car. So much for the 'didn't see him, so I just went home' excuse. And look what he was wearing! A tight tee shirt, and jeans. That's it. In December! He had his binder tucked under his arm, and was doing something, looked like texting, on his cell phone. In a tee shirt! In effin December! How was that even possible? Hasn't he heard of frostbite or hypothermia? Or was he just in denial? He looked up, spotted me heading towards him, and a devilish grin spread across his face. Oh I knew that grin so well by now, and that meant that I should be prepared to tuck and roll out of my car to escape rape.

"Hello there."

"Uh, hi." I pressed the unlock button on my car's remote, and of course dropped the keys. I was only a second in picking them up, but when I looked up he was in the passenger seat, seatbelt buckled, and had returned to his texting. I didn't even hear the car door! Was it possible to go deaf for a few seconds at a time? While being apparently delerious? Was that possible?

Getting in, starting up the car, it was odd. Normally it would've been cold, but it was toasty warm inside there. Okay, yeah, I'm going bonkers. Not only did I lose my marbles, but I was tripping over them as well. And hitting my head pretty hard apparently.

The ride to his house was quiet. Not much to be said there, so let's skip ahead to actually getting to his house.

The thoughts that were racing in my mind. Being in his house. In his room. On his bed. In his bed.... NO! Stupid inappropriate Mark! You're just here to set up computers and leave, do you understand me? Yes but.. But nothing! You can't win arguing with yourself, so you might as well just take the sensible track and get out of here asap. Fine. Just don't shout at me like that again. I hate it when you do that, I'm trying to not be a total klutz here, don't screw this up for me! Screw what up? You planing on dating him? Because I don't know if you've noticed, but out of your periferal vision he's been responding to us fighting. Look at that smirk on his face. He can hear you talking ot yourself in your own head. Beleive me when I say this, this guy is trouble in material form.

And with that the stupid voice in my head shut up for once. It'd always been like that. Never alone, even in my own head.

We got into his rather spacious room, with two brand new computer desks and technical equipment layed out. It was as if he saw today coming...

"We left the computers outside, and...what's all this?"

"Well, I might as well fess up now. I can read minds, the voice in your head wasn't lying. By the way, I find him a bit on the bitchy side, pardon my french. I don't know how you remain trapped with him your whole life and not go crazy." He smiled that same devilish grin again, and his eyes were doing the glowy thing again.

"Um, uh, should I be listening to my voice now?"

"That's totally up to you."

"So you know about.."

"Your orientation? Yes."

"Well are you..too?"

"Yes."

"And you want me.. why?"

"Because there's something about you that facinates me. Well, a few things really. The voices in your head, are they mentors, guides, or are they merely friends?"

"Uh, I think of them as diferent versions of me."

"I noticed it gets quite noisy in there. You're often having to tell them to shut up. But also, you can be very quick to think when they all focus on one thing, like a personal think tank."

"Yeah."

"There's been one very loud one that you've been shouting at for a while now, and I don't know if I like the way you abuse the little guy. My little guy."

"What? Did you liike, do something to me?"

"No, no, I meant my little guy as in the voice that keeps thinking things, inappropriate things. He's the one I like the most."

"So what, you're saying you want to..." I glanced over at his king sized bed.

"Not yet. Some things you should know first. As your voices have been saying, I'm no normal person. Before I explain, I'd like to hear what you think. It always amuses me the things people can think up."

"So it's not just my mind you read."

"I read the teacher's mind. He was thinking about giving us the computers weeks ago. So I bought desks and technical supplys, because I knew who would be the one to help me, you."

"Okay. Uh, I've thought about things like, the next evolution of human kind, I know, nerdy. Um.. I've thought about mixed genes, scientific experiments, trying to stay within what reason I can gather."

"Hm, interesting theorys. No, none of them are true. Actually, it's something outside reasonable beleif, it's magic almost."

"Magic almost?"

"Yes. Each of us is gifted with a 'standard' set of gifts, strength, and resulting from the strength speed, and eternal warmth. That is, we're not affected by the cold. At all. Then there is the special gifts, unique to the person. Mine of course is mind reading. People are like transmitters, and I'm a receiver. Savvy?"

"Almost. Yours eyes,"

"Side effect. You see, our brains work pretty hard, and when we use our special ability, or when we really think as hard as we can, they work even harder, resulting in a glow from all the energy being emitted. It's perfectly harmless though, and eliminates the need of a nightlight when reading a book."

"Ha, yeah, I can picture that. But you haven't explained what 'we' is exactly."

"We are formally called nothing, becuase no one knows about us."

"You don't call yourselves anything?"

"No. We try not to set ourselves apart."

"What about getting sick?"

"Immune system is too strong."

"What you are, is it contagious?"

"Aha, and we arrive at what I need to tell you. There are two ways to get, well as your analogy puts it 'infected'. One, there's carrying the gene from one generation to the next, by birth, and then there's sex."

"Woah woah. So, if I have sex with you, I become one of you?"

"It depends on who's doing who. It only happens if my bodily fluid ends up inside you."

"Oh."

"So, you should ask yourself, do you want me for me, or do you want me to catch what I have?"

"Is it too much if I say both?"

"..."

"You've read my thoughts, you've heard wht I'm thinking about you. You're not listening to them right now, but I wish you would, so you could hear what I'm thinking right now."

His eyes began glowing again, and I continued my thoughts. I want this, I want you, I feel like I owe you something, something huge, and i think I owe you me. I've had crushes, never said anything. Felt things, never acted upon them. I feel like a part of me is missing, but I feel whole when I'm with you. Sure, I think the whole super person thing is cool, but don't you think it's possible that I don't care about it if I have you? I proceeded to imagine us together, laughing, dining, and simply being together.

"You do think very fast. All that in a mere thirty seconds. Well, if this is truely what you want, I see no way it could hurt you, except for one thing. Once we do this, life for you is going to change dramatically. your friends.. oh dear, your friend, you need to call him."

"Oh, shhh...surely he can wait a few minutes."

"I don't think he can. He's thinking about driving over here right now."

"I'm calling, I'm calling." I flipped out my phone. Dammit, dead battery.

"Can I use your phone?"

"Sure. He handed me a cordless phone, and quikly I dialed Rick's phone number. Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring.

"Bananaphone." Warren said singing along with the ringing. I laughed, and he smiled. Not the devilish smile, but pleasent.

"Mark! You're alive! He didn't rape you did he? No, don't answer, cough once if you're okay, twice if I need to come get you!"

"I'm okay."

"Good! Keep it that way. I called your parents to let them know where you are, they said to be home by midnight."

"Could you call them again for me? Let them know I'll be staying the night."

"What! What the hell are you thinking? Are you sniffing glue? Popping pills? Smoking mary jane?

"NO. Just don't worry, I'll be on Messenger in a bit. Bye bye." before he could answer I hung up.

I truned around to the most beatiful thing on the planet. Warren, in his black boxers, every perfectly sculpted muscle showing, smooth contours, perfect even skintone. He gazed at me, eyes glowing very brightly. Emotionally and physically. I stared back at him in all his glory. He moved slowly, menacingly towards me. I stiffened. He put his hands on my waist, and leaned in close. He stared into my eyes, and immediately every single voice in my head fell silent, all but one. His little guy. Kiss him. Kiss him. You want this. It's good.

He nodded, and I leaned towards him, not needing to lean far, maby a few centimetres, and got up on my toes, brought my lips to his, and kissed him, he kissed me back, the warmth filling my mouth, and then he said softly "Don't swallow. Spit it out. I want you to feel this at least once as a human." I ran to his bathroom, and spit into the sink, grabbing the fawcett and washing it all down the drain. It felt like I was washing gold down the drain. I couldn't watch, I ran back to him.

Now he was wearing nothing, laying on his bed. "Take off your clothes, slowly, and put them on the floor." I slowly slid out of my shirt, and undid my pants. He was clearly enticed, mesmerised as I slid my pants off my legs and onto the floor. Then I slid my boxers off, leaving me wearng nothing and him wearing a boner. "Now, let's see. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, caffeine makes my brain go into overdrive, causing everything elso to do the same, resulting in a bit of a growth spurt."

"So, you're saying you can grow yor muscle even bigger? How long does it take?"

"Instant. Takes minutes to stop depending on the amount."

"Wow."

"So, that's why I have two litres of pure caffine right here." he held up a milk carton. "Come here, and let's do it."

I climbed nto the bed, he chugged the caffeine, and his eyes glowed like they never did before. He started growing, slowly, he flipped my onto my stomache and pushed his cock into my ass, and bucked. It got larger, he got heavier, stronger, making me cum instantly.He kissed my back, moaning in perfect tone. His hands got bigger, he had them on my pecs, pushing himself further in, until he was completely in, and still getting bigger. His moaning took on a deeper tone, and then turned into growling almost. His muscles reached incredible scale. It was like having an elephant on top of me, no doubt he was around that size, massive. He growled one more time, louder than a whisper yet quieter than a shout, and just as I though he would rip me apart, he unloaded his manlyness inside me, and I felt it rush through me. Up into my stomache, and it filled me. Warm. He withdrew, and flipped me over, kissing me wildly, like an animal. I grabbed at him, pulling him as close as I could get him. Squeezing him, all his muscle, breathing in his intoxicating smell. His dark hair had spread all over his body. He was my big, strong gorilla.

Then a pain shot through me, and I passed out.

Last edited by rrbb; December 15th, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rrbb For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (May 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 05:11 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Interesting premise, definitely a nice start.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
neat man :P
section three was actually a lot sweeter and more tender than i'd expected from your mention of 'mindless growth & sex' if anything it had disappointing little of both considering the buildup to it.....
saaaaavor, man, savor ;p
-Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:40 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
I'd hardly call this a mindless story, tis rather very tender.

More to the point, how could you even consider this Mindless!?!? Mindless is Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross making phone calls on a radio show, this is far from mindless!

And Quota on today's rant...

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 10:26 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This was really enjoyable. Dialogue was realistic. I'm looking forward to your development of this inventive premise.
Mike
  #6   Add to rrbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Writer

rrbb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rrbb
Wow, thanks for all the positive comments. I'm working on the next couple pieces as I write this, and there is so much stuff to pack in there, the hard part is getting it all in text without straining my fingers.

I'll try to get the more intimate scenes longer than a small paragraph with run on scentences, I try to avoid thos as much as possible anyways. Also, if anyone was thinking the growth was all done, well now of course you know otherwise. That's all I'm revealing.

As for the 'mindless' bit, I don't really consider myself as high as I maybe should. I'l be working on that. The reason I suppose I put that thought in there was because I knew how short the particular scene was, and it went far too fast. The reason for that was, in reality it went fast. Warren mentioned how it would change Mark, and so after that I had to wrap it up quick.

Jeez, look at this. Even my comments look like stories. Ah well, you can expect the next pieces very soon, very soon indeedy. Bye now
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrbb View Post
The reason for that was, in reality it went fast. Warren mentioned how it would change Mark, and so after that I had to wrap it up quick.
I'll just say that, though I understand the reasoning, just cuz a scene goes by fast in story-time, doesn't mean we can't savor its hotness a lil longer in reading-time ;p

All the same:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrbb View Post
Jeez, look at this. Even my comments look like stories. Ah well, you can expect the next pieces very soon, very soon indeedy. Bye now
i'm most assuredly looking forward to what's to come, man ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
  #8   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Piece, not Peice. And now that my nitpicking urge has been satisfied...

On the whole, I like the way that the story is going. It's moving pretty smoothly, and the two of them really jumped right into it once it got out into the open between them. Just take your time in explaining what goes on, and don't feel rushed because something's happening fast in the story.

Nice job on the whole. Hope that the next one's just as good.
  #9   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 08:23 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
great premise!

a super boy falls for nerd kid woos him and brings him into the fold of super beings. Now THAT is one rip roarin' FANTASY!
  #10   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 01:08 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
i'd have to agree with some of the earlier replies... mindless? Hardly. This can definatley 'grow' into something more. can't wait for the next part
  #11   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 01:31 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I like it a lot! Nice premise, good character development, reasonable mix of dialogue and description, good pacing.

I tend to make a distinction between typos / wrong word choice (their for there, that sort of stuff) and obvious errors, especially those that are continually repeated. You have several, including:

Piece, not peice
Schedule, not schedual
Amazing, not amasing
Delirious, not delerious
Mesmerize, not mesmerise
Contagious, not contageous
Caffeine, not caffine

The nice thing about the Forum is that you can use the edit key to go back to fix misspellings. Here's to happy editing!

All the best & xoxo...

Richard
  #12   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 07:10 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Wow. How did I miss this before now? This was great! I can't wait to see what happens once there's some "fluid exchange"!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options