The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 01:01 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother ... part 9

Coach Nelson's sense of timing was not the best, but this did not justify the savagery that was about to be visited upon him. Drawn back to the gym by Blake's yells, he walked in to the sight of his prize quarterback doubled up in agony and in no fit condition for football practice. He reacted as any professional teacher would and interposed his authority into what was quite clearly a deplorable student brawl. Sprinting across to Blake, he cast a disapproving frown at the three young bucks before kneeling down to apply what was intended as a comforting hug to the muscular shoulders of the recovering Blake.

"Johnny ... what's happened here? What have these brutes done to you?"

Blake's face began to change from agony to fury as he used Coach as a lever to rise to his feet, still in some pain. As Blake rose to his full height, Coach also stood up, his magnificently honed 280 pounds of seasoned muscle looking pitifully insignificant against that of his awesomely muscled protege who now towered over him. Suddenly Blake reached out and grabbed fistfuls of Coach's shirt in both hands, dragging him off his feet until they were nose to nose. Blake transfixed him with a malevolent glare.

"What did you just fuckin say, old man?" he growled. "You trying to suggest these weak little pussies are capable of doing anything to me?"

"Hey Blake, now that's enough", Kenny broke in. "Lay off Coach before you get yourself into big trouble."

Blake fixed the three of us with a contemptuous sneer.

"Shut the fuck up, you cock-suckin' queers. This is between me and this senile old has-been here, ain't that right Coach?"

Coach's mouth moved, and a thin, tremulous voice crept out.

"Don't hurt me, Johnny. Just please don't hurt me."

Blake threw back his head and guffawed.

"Please don't hurt me, Johnny", he mocked, then he hissed back at him. "I can do anything I want, you fuckin wimp. There's only one real man in this gym, and that sure ain't you no more."

Then, as if he had something insubstantial in his hands, Blake began to raise his powerful arms slowly straight up, until he held Coach dangling helplessly in mid-air. Showing not the slightest effort in holding 280 pounds of beefy sports teacher at arms length, the cocky 16 year old coolly continued his cruel demolition of Coach's last ounce of authority.

"Fuck", he scoffed, "and to think I once looked up to you. Now the only way I'll ever look up to you again is on the end of my fuckin powerful arms. You're all washed up, old timer. I've outgrown you and outmuscled you, and I don't aim to stop growing anytime soon. So now I'm the man around here and you take your orders from me."

"b..but Johnny..."

"BUT WHAT?" Blake yelled. "Are you fuckin daring to question my authority, old man? And you can stop calling me Johnny. It's Mr Blake to you from now on, or better still you can call me Sir."

Coach responded in an unconvincing, trembling voice.

"You're amazing, Sir, quite the biggest and best athlete I ever had. But you're still just a student at this school. You've got to do as you're told or ..."

The rest of Coach's remarks were cut off by an angry roar from the Titan who was still holding him effortlessly at arms length.

"THE HELL I DO, YOU SAD OLD MAN."

Then he pulled down his arms and hurled Coach across the gym where he landed heavily in the centre of an exercise machine, doubling up in agony amidst the pulleys and steel plates. As Coach groaned in pain and shame, Kenny tried once more to reason with the angry colossus.

"Right, you've gone way too far, Blake. Now lay off before you get yourself
into even deeper trouble."

Blake sniggered cruelly at Coach's defeated form before turning on Kenny.

"Trouble, little boy? You mean from you and your new faggot friend and your puny runt of a big brother? Don't make me laugh. And by the way, it's Sir to you too and the whole of this shitty little school. I'm god around here now, and it's fuckin time I got some respect."

I decided it was my turn to try and appeal to Blake.

"Jeeze, Blake just listen to yourself. You've lost all touch with reality."

Blake rounded on me faster than I could avoid him, grabbing a handful of my T shirt and picking me up easily in one muscular arm.

"Reality? I show you what reality is, you fuckin little pussy."

Then he began to toss me effortlessly into the air like a ball, catching me in his big hand and repeating the feat. Each time he threw me with greater power and my head got steadily closer to a serious collision with the ceiling. As Blake roared with laughter at his sport, I could hear Josh and Kenny yelling at Blake to stop. On my sixth journey towards the ceiling, Kenny lunged at Blake and knocked him off balance. My certain painful encounter with the floor was prevented by Josh, who rushed forward and caught me neatly in his arms. But there was no time to savor my new friend's heroics. Quickly he set me on my feet and pointed to the door that led to the sports fields.

"Quick Sam, go and find the other guys. Tell them Coach has been hurt."

I was soon back with the cavalry. As we entered the gym, Josh and Kenny were rolling around the floor in another fruitless attempt to pin Blake. While a couple of the guys went to Coach's aid, the others gathered around the three writhing bodies. Blake yelled at his acolytes.

"Get these fuckers off me", he ordered. But the guys made no move to help him.

"I'm takin' over this fuckin school, you pussies", he roared, "now do as I say."

But still the guys only stared. The three brawling bodies began to stop struggling as it gradually dawned on Blake that his audacious attempt at leadership was being totally ignored.

"It's over, Blake", said one muscular young footballer. "You can't attack Coach and expect to get any help from us."

In the stunned silence that followed, as Coach was being carefully eased out of the exercise machine and helped to his feet, I felt a nudge from one of the footballing hunks. It was a big lad from the same year as Blake and me.

"Go fetch Principal Petersen, Sam."

News of the dramatic events in the gym spread round the entire school like wildfire. At class change I was making my way with some difficulty thru a throng of students who were back-slapping me and according me near-celebrity status. Deciding on a strategic change of direction to avoid the unaccustomed attention, I ducked into an empty science lab with the intention of escaping by another door, only to discover that the lab was not quite as empty as I had assumed.

Backed against a wall was Kenny, with a sobbing April clinging to him like a second skin. Her arms were round his neck, her chin nestling in his chest hair and her eyes rooted on his. Kenny's big hands were on April's ass, the rippling muscles on his upper arms straining the sleeves of his T shirt as he clasped her tight. So intent were they in one another that neither had spotted me entering the lab. I stood spellbound for several seconds, watching as my 12 year old kid brother patiently calmed the distress of the one person I suspected was capable of loving him as much as I did. The conversation was whispered and indistinct, but any fool could have guessed that April had been shaken by Kenny's violent brush with Blake. Her trembling voice was having to compete with her sobs as he gently soothed her with little kisses on her brow.

Feeling like a voyeur at a very intimate private crisis, I began to back quietly away towards the door I had just entered. Prising it softly open and creeping out into the corridor, I was relieved to find it was now almost deserted. I was able to make my way quickly to the art room, with just the occasional plaudit from fans of my now celebrated gym exploits. There was thankfully no class in the art room and, grateful for the sanctuary, I pulled out my canvas and easel.

I began to dab my brush idly around the palette, but my mind was not on painting. I was still ruminating on the romantic scene I had stumbled upon in the science lab. For the first time in my life I began to experience the sense of loss and emptiness of a jilted lover. I felt desperately lonely, resentful and insecure. I didn't fully understand what was happening to me, but I knew that it hurt real bad.

At that very moment, April was receiving the attention, comfort and support from Kenny that, until now, had been my sole prerogative. Now I was having to share him at best. I suspected that April would soon be his main and perhaps even his only priority. The thought utterly crushed my spirit. Any lingering glow from my small victory in the gym had been snuffed out. I felt empty and betrayed. My shoulders sagged in dejection and tears began to well up in my eyes.

Just then the art room door swung open behind me and my blood ran cold.

God help me, I thought, it's Blake!

(more to follow)

And with that little cliff hanger to keep you intrigued over the holidays, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Gideon

Last edited by gideon; December 24th, 2008 at 01:39 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 01:38 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
You are evil. :P

Thanks for another great chapter, Gideon
  #3   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 01:47 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
VILLIAN!!! How could you leave it like before Christmas!! ><
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 03:09 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
What a great chapter!!! Kudo's to you!
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 09:04 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
arrrgggghhhh!!!!

You mean we hafta wait??? Til after Christmas???

arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options