Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 10:47 AM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
New Smallville episode (15/01/09) ''LEGION''

Ok I wouldnt think theres much or if any muscle growth at all in this next episode of Smallville but..... if you click on the link below you would see a new guest character on the show who has been hitting the weights for quite abit.

http://www.tv.com/smallville/legion/...ml?&tag=buzz;1

unsure who he's supposed to be but... but who cares look at those arms!! theres must be some sort of muscle growth stuff happening in that episode or even some strength feats or something... no point having someone like that there and not use those arms dont you agree?.

hearmenowu2

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 11:39 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
My guess would be he is Ferro Lad http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferro_Lad, though in the LSH chronology, he is not one of the three who recruited superboy into the legion.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 11:43 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Sorry, just watched the trailer. Probably the Pursuader (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persuader_(comics)) assuming he comes from the future too. Note that he is carrying an ax in the promo

Explored some more, and yep, Pursuader http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Persuader

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria

Last edited by Corwin; December 31st, 2008 at 11:54 AM.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:50 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very cool, as a fan of Smallville I cannot wait until the new shows start coming out, especially after the end of last season. Some big stuff is coming up!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:29 PM
Evolution MG Animator

Im kind of surprised its going well considering lex is gone.... I hope Lana will go away soon again... or else we would have a repeat of ''Lana... I..'' ''Yes Clark?'' ''nevermind..'' '' thats ok clark we can do the this same conversation over and over again in each episode'' ''your right we can cant we'' ''Yep as long as teens are watching this show we can do or say whatever we fuckin like'' ''shh, you cant say that word its bad word very bad word'' ''oh im sorry didnt realise the cameras were on my.. fuckin.. bad..'' ''your fired.... for half of season 8.... go do a film or something how about street fighter....'' '' Streeet Fight hmmm''

thats how every conversation goes appartently lol

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
  #6   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2009, 11:40 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Brainiac is my favorite villain, but Smallville (the bit I've seen) is woefully uninteresting. It's too much like "The Hills" or "The OC"... and I hate those shows. They really minrepresent my generation... and my generation makes the mistake of watching those shows.

But anyway, how is the Brainiac saga? Is it worth tuning into Smallville to watch it?
  #7   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:32 AM
Evolution MG Animator

The Brainiac saga....well, it was interesting at first, but then it turned to shite after a couple of episodes but thats smallville for you. But what im really pissed about even though I could see it coming was the doomsday intro the real intro to doomsday not his human form... yeah appartently doomsday has a human form who knew..

Ok they did a decent enough job but they made him to small and what I could see to horney (to many horns on him... not that one your thinking of..) anyway the close up of the hand looked dodgey there was cracks in places basically its was like the old old dr who monsters where they might aswell put a cardboard box on there heads and wright on the box with a big black marker saying ''im a monster please run the fuck away or just stand there like a fuckin idiot.. your choice''

hearmenowu2

my Imageshack page

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options