The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:54 AM

tallmuscledman is on a distinguished road
Experience at the Mall

Earlier this week I had to go to the mall to exchange some gifts, etc. I had noticed this big man a few times in the mall, and each time I would see him, I noticed he was looking at me. Finally after being there about 2 hours, this man comes up to me. Now first let me say that at 6'6 and about 300 lbs, I don't find many men that are bigger than me. If I do, I am always impressed. This man was older, probably early to mid 50s, and bigger..in every way. My eyes came to the bridge of his nose, so I am going to guess he was 6'8 or 6'9 and he had to weigh at least 325-340. He had on a big bulky sweater but you could not hide the muscle that was under that material! Anyway he came up and just said excuse me for staring at you, but I noticed you (he's talking about me) because of my size and said that I must be a weightlifter. I said yes, I was, and that obviously he was too. He grinned and said yes, he was, for over 40 years. I asked him if he trained for size, strength, fun, etc. And he smiled and said "a little of both". Without saying another word he stepped in closer to me, put his hands in my armpits, and simply (for him) lifted me straight up until his arms were fully extended. He then sat me right back on my feet. I was just stunned! No man had ever done anything like that before. I was shocked, enthralled, and humbled by this man. We talked for quite a while and are going to workout in the next few days at his gym. He has converted his entire basement into a gym he says, with several thousand pounds of weigths there, plus benches, cables, racks, etc. I will report back once I see this obvious monster in action!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to milwmuscleguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 10:54 AM

milwmuscleguy is on a distinguished road
wow!

That is so hot! Whenever I read about your encounters, it
is so amazing. But to find a man even bigger than you. Wow.
You are one lucky man. Please keep us posted on your times
with this muscle beast...
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:51 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Pix please! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:11 PM

I will see if I can get any pics of him. I just talked to him and we are going to work out tomorrow, so either tomorrow night or Monday I will let you guys know how it happens. I am very excited about this! Would love to go over RIGHT NOW but he has a prior committment.
  #5   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 07:07 AM

The workout with Big Dave was fantastic. I wanted to work chest with him, to see what he could do and if he had any pointers for me. Well let me tell you guys, a man with a 65" chest that is solid muscle can really move some weight. I thought I had a heavy incline bench press, in the mid-300's, but Dave did sets of reps at 465! And incline bench is the most difficult of all benches.

But the next thing he did was really amazing. After we did incline bench sets we moved on to incline dumbbell flyes. For those of you who lift, you know that going very heavy here is difficult because of not only the incline, but also because of the fact that you have to move the dumbbells so far away from your body in an arc. I might, in my heaviest and lower rep set, use 75s or 80s. Big Dave used 120 lb dumbbells in each big hand and did three sets of perfect form and perfect arc incline flyes. I have NEVER seen such power in person.

Dave wanted to work some back after that, so we did one-arm dumbbell rows for the lats. Again, this man moved weight in each hand that would make most of us shake, and he does these monstrous weights with perfect form.

After that, Dave took off his Tshirt and hit a few poses..most muscular, side chest. His side chest is just phenomenal, with a perfect sweep to the muscle and it so thick and wide, and so high. Then he faced me put his hands on his hips, exhaled deeply, and began to spread those lats. OH MY GOD. I have never seen such wide, thick, fully developed lat muscles in my entire lifting career! He grinned, looking down at me, and said, "well what do you think now?" I mumbled some kind of response about his greatness, and he did the pose again, pushing the lats out even further. "Measure them" he commanded. Well we searched and searched but could not find his tape measure. I am going to go buy one today to have it handy the next time we work together.

What a great experience this has been and continues to be, I hope!
  #6   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 07:47 AM

mutador
Mmmm... nice story! but this goes to the fantasy section... it sounds sooo fake
  #7   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
this is so awsome man i hope you enjoy your time with him and i belive you man
  #8   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 08:59 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
You should ask to see how strong he is by going outside and lifting a truck or car dude.
  #9   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:51 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman123 View Post
You should ask to see how strong he is by going outside and lifting a truck or car dude.
i agree - why not post a youtube video of the two of you lifting a car off the ground by the rear bumper or something
  #10   Add to freek06's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:29 PM

freek06 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to freek06
Talking

Hey Tallmuscledman,

I read what you did your workout with this huge muscular guy. it got me hard just imagine what he looked like. Do you have a pic of this dude that you work out with. It sound really awsome.
  #11   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 07:57 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
nice, but no need to insult our intelligence. it's a fantasy story,still worth reading.
  #12   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2009, 02:15 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Thumbs up

That is awesome man! I've known some power lifters that can move some series weight; though none in the range you're talkin'. And there are 18 yr old lifters that bench 450+. So makes sense that a guy training hard for 40 yrs could have that much power. I seriously hope you have more killer workouts with this dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallmuscledman View Post
The workout with Big Dave was fantastic. I wanted to work chest with him, to see what he could do and if he had any pointers for me. Well let me tell you guys, a man with a 65" chest that is solid muscle can really move some weight. I thought I had a heavy incline bench press, in the mid-300's, but Dave did sets of reps at 465! And incline bench is the most difficult of all benches.
<snipped>
  #13   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 10:17 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Any more workouts with Big Dave?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text