The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:54 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 10

This chapter is dedicated to Bribear, whose generous encouragement has been much appreciated by this unworthy scribe.
- Gideon

The sound of the art room door opening behind me set my heart racing, an understandable "flight or fight" reaction to the angry teen powerhouse I was sure must have tracked me to my refuge.

"I was told I might find you here."

I spun round from my easel, relieved to see the handsome face of Josh peering round the door at me, smiling shyly, uncertain of his welcome. I waved him in, doing my best to appear calm and collected despite the pounding in my chest and the trembling hands that now fumbled to set down my paintbrush. As the brush tumbled to the floor I reached down to retrieve it. Josh bent forward at that same moment, his big strong hand closing gently around mine just as my fingers found the brush. In the awkward silence that followed, the gentle pressure of his warm hand began to calm my fright while my eyes studied appreciatively the sinewy muscles and snaking blood vessels of his powerful forearm.

Seconds later the awkwardness passed as Josh teased the brush from my grasp and straightened up. Grinning like the cat that just got the cream, he waved the paintbrush at me triumphantly before laying it down on the easel. Then he stepped back and cast an appreciative eye over my canvas.

"Hmmm, not bad. Not bad at all", was his verdict on my unfinished masterpiece.

"You paint?" I asked hopefully.

"I wish!" he giggled. "I never really got past drawing matchstick men with crayons. But I know talent when I see it, and that picture you're working on is real impressive, man."

I smiled at his generous praise and began to blush with gratitude. I picked up my brush, collected a little paint from the palette, and tried to cover up my embarrassment by working some more on the canvas. But I hadn't fully recovered from my earlier scare and my hand still trembled.

"Hey, you're shaking", Josh said. "You're not still worried about that bully in the gym? You don't need to bother about him any more. He's just been cuffed by the cops and hauled off to the station. I doubt we'll be seeing him around here any more."

"What?" I asked incredulously. "Who called the cops?"

"Principal Petersen. Seems he had no option since Blake had already assaulted a teacher in front of students. That was already bad enough, but the word is Blake went berserk in the principal's office, pinned him to the wall and threatened him."

"Jeeze, they'll throw him in juvenile detention. I never wanted this."

Josh smiled at me and shook his head.

"Sam, don't beat yourself up, it's not your fault. Blake got what was coming to him. He was just another bully, and I've had a bellyful of them over the years."

I looked up at Josh, startled by his admission.

"You? Bullied?" I ran a double check on the math: six foot plus, 200 pounds plus of solid muscle. "But how?"

Josh grabbed a stool and sat down beside me, transfixing me with his beautiful deep brown eyes.

"Until I was 14 I was the skinniest kid in class. Not that I wasn't sporty - I ran, I played football, I wrestled - but I got nowhere because I was such a lightweight. And I got bullied by some of the bigger guys. Then two years ago, the Coach at my last school opened my eyes to what I might achieve with a structured program of weight training, good eating and protein supplements."

My gaze drifted from his eyes down past the broad shoulders, beefy pecs and muscular arms that filled out his T shirt so impressively, down past his slender waist to the well-muscled thighs. When I returned my gaze to his eyes he was smiling at my obvious disbelief.

"You came from skinny runt to this is just two years?"

"Sure. Coach got me hooked at just the right moment. With my raging teen hormones, growth spurt and determination to put an end to the bullying, I soon began to fill out with some decent muscle."

I studied him appreciatively for several wordless moments. So he had once been bullied just like me. No wonder he was willing to help face down Blake in the gym. Jeeze, I wonder if he realises just what a hunk he is now? Is there any chance he might be gay? I was suddenly aware I had been staring at him too long and sprang up from my stool in embarrassment.

"Erm ... anyway ... I want to thank you for helping out me and my brother down in the gym." I laughed nervously, the words now tumbling out rapidly. "Kenny's just amazing, don't you think? I bet you'd never have guessed he's my kid brother. Have you ever seen such awesome muscles on a 12 year old? I guess I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like you would find Kenny really interesting and ....."

Josh rose from the stool. As he stood, he began to tower over me, making my nervous blabbering more hesitant. Then, smiling down at me, he cut off all further chatter by pressing a finger gently to my lips.

"Enough already! One of the really nice things about you, Sam, is your modesty. Kenny is an amazing guy, just as you say. But actually I don't consider him half as interesting as you."

His words stunned me. It was the first time in my life that I had ever thought it more than the remotest possibility that anyone might find me more interesting than my awesome little brother. As I looked up at Josh, the warm glow that began to suffuse my entire body was very pleasant. Suddenly it seemed as if my life might be about to have a whole new purpose, and I liked the feeling.

Two years had passed since the showdown in the gym. As expected, Blake became an unwilling guest in a juvenile correction facility somewhere upstate and never reappeared at school. His role as the school's top jock and outstanding sportsman was now occupied by Kenny who, though still only 14 years old, had developed into a strapping 6 foot 4 inches and almost 300 pounds of ripped muscle. Kenny excelled at every sport and was accepted as undisputed leader even by all the seniors, despite his tender years.

Where Blake struck fear in other students, Kenny was loved by all, and especially by one particularl long-legged blonde. April Shaw had long ago shed her reluctance to admit the amorous interest of a senior girl for a junior boy. As the love interest and constant companion of the school jock, April was the envy of all the other girls. The relationship had also been accepted by both families following some initial resistance to the age gap. April was a regular visitor to the farm and the cause of many interruptions to Kenny's "weight training sessions" in the barn.

Kenny's manly development was a source of great pride to Dad, who now found imself increasingly reliant upon his younger son for heavy jobs around the farm. A huge wooden gate that had thrown one of its iron hinges saw the three of us set out one morning to investigate. The warm sunshine had encouraged all of us to bare to the waist. As we trudged across the field, I limped awkwardly behind Dad and Kenny with the big toolbox in the uncertain grip of both hands. Naturally, Kenny had intended to carry it, but Dad was keen on his older son sharing the chores.

As I hobbled along behind them lugging my cumbersome load, I was like a scrawny little boy struggling to keep pace with two powerfully built adults. My eyes were fixed appreciatively on the two broad, muscular backs ahead of me. I began to muse if Kenny's impressive gym-trained body now outmuscled Dad's farm-honed brawn. I was soon to get the dramatic answer.

The heavy gate hung precariously on its remaining hinge. I set down the toolbox gratefully as Dad and Kenny pondered a repair strategy. The two powerful men in turn applied their muscles to the gate, gauging its weight. As each of them heaved and strained, the gate didn't budge an inch.

"It's much heavier than I thought", Dad declared. "I'm going back to the yard to fit lifting gear to the tractor, and I'll bring some chains."

"Nah, that'll only waste the entire morning", said Kenny. "You get ready to fit a new pinion to the post as soon as I lift the gate." Dad opened his mouth to dispute Kenny's recklessness, but closed it again when Kenny insisted. "I can do this. Believe me Dad, I've lifted heavier weights than this."

And so Dad obediently retrieved some tools from the box and readied himself at the post as his awesome younger son firmly planted his feet, gripped the centre bar of the gate and began to heave. I watched awestruck as Kenny's thick neck and traps ballooned with muscle and sinew. His broad shoulders rippled with power while veins and arteries snaked across the skin, frantically delivering fresh oxygen to his straining muscles. His face began to redden from his efforts and sweat dripped from his brow.

Suddenly he threw his head back and roared at the sky. Slowly but perceptively the gate began to straighten from its cant until Dad was able to anchor it to the post with a new iron pinion. Job done, Kenny released his grip and the two muscular men whooped and high-fived like mischievous kids who had just pulled off a roguish prank. I sat down on the grass, smiling at their antics, pulling my knees up to my chin and throwing my skinny arms around them. I hoped that my throbbing boner would subside before I had to stand up again.

As for how the two years had treated Josh, following his first visit to the art room my relationship with him had blossomed beyond merely platonic. As both of us approached our 18th birthdays, we had attained an intimate level of affection and understanding that was destined to outlast our school years. It seemed an unlikely match: me a meek little white kid, totally unsporty, not especially academic but artistically gifted; him a towering black straight A's student, excelling at sport and destined for college. The two years had further accentuated our physical disparity. I had barely added a single inch or pound, while Josh's training partnership with my little brother had endowed him with an impressive muscular physique at least the equal of Kenny's.

Despite their close training friendship, Josh had absolutely no romantic interest in my gorgeous hunk of a brother. It seemed he had eyes only for me, a reality I fought against accepting until the day came when Josh finally lost patience with my denial. We had just had a stormy argument about something totally inconsequential. I was about to stomp off when Josh suddenly swept me up in his muscular arms and tearfully professed his love, sealing his words with a kiss of devastating potency. It was a rubicon moment, and my boneheaded resistance to the inevitable finally crumbled.

It was the early hours of a Saturday morning and I was having one of my frequent restless nights. Despite the repeated assurances of my two muscular guardians, Josh and Kenny, I persisted in the irrational belief that Blake would one day turn up at the farm to exact a terrible revenge. With no school next day, Kenny had spent Friday evening at April's and wouldn't be home until morning.

The noise I had heard was unmistakable. It was the squeaking of the barn door being opened, a familiar sound I had grown up with - and there it was again! I sat bolt upright in bed and turned to alert Kenny, only to remember why his bed was empty. I crept to the window and peered out on a perfect moonlit night that bathed the farmyard in an eerie pale glow. I had a clear view of the barn door and it was shut.

Had I imagined the noise? I began to consider my options. With no Kenny around to pass the buck to, waking Dad was a possibility. But I knew he had gone to bed early that night, dead beat and desperately in need of a good sleep, so I was not keen to rouse him for what might be a foolish false alarm. I considered simply ignoring the noise and clambering back into bed, but I decided that would be much too wimpish, even for me. So I crept quietly downstairs, unlatched the back door and headed for the barn to investigate.

I pushed gently against the door, but even my practiced action could not evade the squeak. If there was someone, or something, in the barn it was now alerted to my presence. As the door opened a crack, I gasped as my shadow spilled across the farmyard behind me - there was light in the barn! With my heart now pounding, I stepped inside, closing the door behind me, hoping I would discover nothing more threatening than a lamp that had been inadvertently left on. What I saw rooted me to the spot in abject horror.

It was Blake! But not the chubby-faced scowling teen of high school. Though the barn was lit only by the dim glow of a single lamp, I could clearly see that his face now sported a full adult beard and appeared more handsomely chiseled than my memory of him. Most surprising of all, he was smiling. My eyes began to explore the full significance of the awesome creature who now lay across the barn floor, his head propped up casually on one impressively muscled arm. Blake seemed to have been transformed into a colossus! In the two years since his expulsion from school, he had somehow succeeded in building himself into an awesome real-life variant of the Hulk. What looked like at least five hundred pounds of muscle was now taking its ease on the floor of the barn. Blake had changed bigtime, and I was actually starting to drool at the sight. Blake began to chuckle.

"I was sure you'd be impressed by the new me, little man", said the deep, bass voice. "But I didn't expect your tongue to be hangin' out."

Shaken from my stupor by his words, I tried to deny their accuracy with a dismissive shrug. But in truth his magnificently muscled physique and alluring smile were having a strange hypnoic effect on me. My natural fear of him, honed by years of verbal and physical bullying, was inexplicably calmed. More bizarre yet, I was now finding Blake irresistibly attractive and arousing. Still smiling at me benignly, he beckoned me closer.

"Come here, little man", he purred, an unfamiliar gentleness and sexuality in his deep voice. "Come and take a closer look at what I have become."

Totally transfixed with awe, I slowly moved towards him until his muscular bulk crowded my vision. It became clear to me why he was lying down, for if he stood up his head would surely smack against the roof trusses. My God, just how tall was he? Eight foot? Nine? And how had such a dramatic transformation been possible, even for Blake?

As I struggled to rationalize what I was seeing, and to keep my raging hormones in check, Blake offered me a big, meaty hand. I reached out and placed my tiny hand in his, whereupon he pulled me gently into the thick forest of dark, manly hair that carpeted his muscular pecs, and I sat down. No, I didn't merely sit down, I snuggled in! Seduced by the warm protection of his body and becoming more and more intoxicated by its awesome potential, I had just willingly walked right into the monster's jaws. Yet any residual fear of him had now totally abated, to be replaced by a salacious craving that was now making my dick twitch with interest.

My fascinated mind began to consider Blake in a whole new light. He was beautiful. He was desirable. He was powerful. I could now see that, compared with Blake, Josh and Kenny were feeble weaklings. I stretched out a hand and ran it thru the hair that covered the rippling plates of muscle on one of his huge thighs. He moaned softly at my touch.

"Yessssssss, little man", he murmured. "Show me what you think of your god."

That flash of arrogance ought to have alerted me to my predicament, but it didn't. Totally enthralled by his awesome body I was blind to the risk, hungry to know how he had attained such unassailable power. Blake, it seemed, was just as keen to tell me, and presaged his tale by flexing his free arm in my face. I gasped as a huge bicep swelled before my astonished gaze.

"You're lookin' at the very muscle that ripped open the roof of an armored prison bus like it was made out of paper", he growled. "I was outta there and clamberin' down off the roof before they had even braked to a halt. Then I just got hold of the bus and flipped it into the ravine. It'll be days before they find those poor bastards, and by then it'll be too late. I'll already have set up my power base in this fuckin' little shit hole of a County."

As he spoke, his voice grew louder, his tone more harsh. And all the while he kept pumping his bicep until it had hardened into a granite peak of intmidating muscle, the surface a veritable roadmap of thickened blood vessels.

"Feel my fuckin' power, little boy", he snarled. "You know you want to."

As I placed a thin hand on that bulging peak, my rational mind totally deserted me. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to fondle that mound of muscle, kiss it and worship it. Now my dick was throbbing wildly and starting to leak pre cum.

"Yeah, go ahead and feel my whole fuckin' body, little boy. There's plenty for you to enjoy. All 8 foot 10 inches of solid fuckin' muscle god."

"Eight foot?" I gasped, hardly believing what I had just heard.

"And the rest, you little faggot", he roared. His face had now contorted into the scowl I remembered from school, but still I didn't see the danger signs, lost as I was in a drunken lust for his body.

"Those punks who thought juvenile detention would sort me out just gave me plenty of time to pump iron and finish growin' up. When I was thrown into that fuckin' hell hole I ruled every puny kid who thought he could mess with me. Pretty soon I got so fuckin' big and strong the guards were scared to upset me. So they got me transferred to an adult prison. They thought I'd get stamped on and subdued by the big muscle freaks they keep locked up in there."

He grinned. "Were they ever in for a shock. Sure, I had to take abuse from the bigger cons in the early days, but that just kept me good and angry. I threw myself into hardcore lifting until the day came when there was nobody in that whole stinkin' place who would dare lay a finger on me. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted more. As the weeks passed I just got bigger and stronger until I could see the fear in the warden's eyes as he stared down at me from his window while I tossed the biggest weights around in his exercise yard."

He cackled again and stared at me, his eyes cold.

"You've no idea how many fuckin' asses I screwed in there, Sammy boy. Any number, any day, anytime I pleased. And guess what, you little faggot? I enjoyed it!" He looked away.

"I'll never forget the day it dawned on the guards that there wasn't a cell in the whole fuckin' place with bars I couldn't bend like they were made of rubber. So they decided I had to be transferred. That prison bus I trashed was supposed to be tough enough to contain me. But I guess nothin' and nobody will ever be good enough or strong enough to stop me ever again.

"And now I'm gonna use your fuckin' barn as a base while I let the shitheads who run this hick County know that they've just been given early retirement. By the time those assholes at the prison contact the law here they'll find out that I AM the fuckin' law. The cops, the judges, the mayors - they'll all be takin' their orders from me. And once I've got control of the County I plan to make a move on the whole fuckin' State."

His arrogant bluster brought my crazed lust to a peak of ecstasy. I bucked wildly against his chest as my dick blew load upon load into my pants. My uncontrolled sexual euphoria seemed to please my new god, who threw an arm protectively around me. But then his arm began to tighten, restraining me painfully against his chest.

His deep voice rasped in my ear. "That's right, you pathetic little runt. Have your fun before daddy rams his thick, throbbing fourteen inch monster up your tight faggot ass."

Reality suddenly and brutally forced its way into my fantasy. I tried to scream, but no sound would come out.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; January 12th, 2009 at 01:22 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
Omiganda (March 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:25 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
It looks like...

... our boy is in the belly of the beast!
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I hope Kenny and Josh show up and help out Sam very soon...
  #4   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2009, 08:56 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
much gratitude

Gideon - I am honored to have this chapter dedicated to me. Your words are too kind.

Interesting twist to the story. I didn't see that one coming. However, I think Sam is a little too submissive in his old age and quite the muscle pig. :-) As much as Blake tormented him, I don't think Sam should be too quick to forgive and forget. I hope Kenny and Josh aren't the same way. We'll see what happens.

-Bribear
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:52 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nice turn of events. For a minute I thought you were bringing this story to a close. Very nice touch!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 08:48 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
So real!

Just like real life, when all seems to be going well all hell breaks loose - and the hellion literally broke loose!!! What an interesting twist! It's interesting that no one thought of bullets, but then Blake may be impervious to them. I'm looking forward to your next chapters.
Mike
  #7   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2009, 07:56 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Just like real life, when all seems to be going well all hell breaks loose - and the hellion literally broke loose!!! What an interesting twist! It's interesting that no one thought of bullets, but then Blake may be impervious to them. I'm looking forward to your next chapters.
Mike
I guess that the "no one" who thought of bullets was the author! It probably comes with the territory of being British (unarmed cops) and trying to write imperfectly in a US idiom. In any case, wouldn't bullets have foreshortened the tale?

Many thanks for your kind comments, Mike, also others who wrote.

Gideon
  #8   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:30 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
To quote Mayor Quimby, "That was unexpected". I never saw this one coming and I'm very curious as to where things will go from here. Could we actually have an ending in which Blake triumphs? It now seems possible!
  #9   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Musclecult

Wow, this is an incredible and unexpected twist in the story, Gideon! I'm agog -- and can't wait to see where you take this.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options