The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2009, 09:03 PM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
The Gene Gene part 2 by rdyroger

[COLOR=White]The Gene Gene part 2 by rdyroger
When my head finally cleared I realized my chin was resting on two huge muscle pecs... that was when the desire, ultrasexuality and muscle power hit me. My cock leapt erect between my legs and shot a river of cum across the room. When that subsided I could think again.

What I thought was, "I should keep some of this cum". I stood, getting used to the height and power. I was having trouble because if I stepped too high my head would scrape the ceiling. I had to duck way under the door frames. I got a bowl and filled it with a fresh load, added the preserver and filled up as many vials as I had left in the house, went on the internet and ordered more vials and more dry ice and a super cold freezer. I paid extra for messenger delivery.

When the deliveries arrived I was jerking off in the bathroom. I had a big bowl of cum ready to freeze and I plugged in the freezer and printed some labels and froze it. I told the delivery men through the door to leave everything. They didn't argue... I had a deep, mean voice.

I had an idea, I don't know where it came from but it was something I'd read. Or maybe my enhanced brain was working overtime and intuiting things to try. What would happen if someone got a big enough of a sample of my enhanced cum? Would they change? It might be possible as there was something to this gene transfer theory.

And it's also possible that a sample might trigger the same reset again... ie, if I took super enhanced Milo I might regain that transformation without a fresh DNA sample from Milo. Not that I didn't have 43 samples saved up or so.

There was a knock on the door as I was cleaning up and getting dressed in some giant boardshorts and XXXXXL muscle t and giant flipflops I'd purchased.

I opened the door and there was Stewart. He stared at me.

"Stewart!" I blurted out. His eyes grew wide. He was almost in shock. I grabbed him and pulled him inside. Why had I called him by name?!

"it really is you isn't it?" Stewart spoke slowly. "You're... Nick!"

I could have denied it but I was lonely.

I nodded. Stewart looked me up and down... and licked his lips. "You're... incredible! But... how?"

I told him the story. Stewart had followed my car home... when I was Nick... and decided to come and say hi. But Milo answered the door.

"So you think that if someone ... took enough of your cum it might produce a secondary reaction?" Stewart asked.

"Yeah, or just give them a stomach full of hot cum."

"Not a bad alternative."

He reached down and laid his hand on my cock through the boardshorts. That was all it took.

I sprang erect and barely managed to pull down the boardshorts in time to avoid them ripping off as my giant phallus sprang erect.

Stewart went down on me... he did his best but it was kinda funny. He didn't have near a big enough mouth for my giant penis but his tongue was very talented. When I started grunting he opened wide and started swallowing. There was a lot leaking from his mouth, but he drank everything he could and then licked up the rest.

He curled up on top of me.

I was fearful that this wouldn't work, or that it would. I was out of control, as long as I was cumming I would accept anything regardless of danger.

But there was what you would call a strong reaction. Having enough of the enhanced cum did cause a gene transfer. It was a different kind of transfer but we found that out a few days later. I was enjoying Stewart on top of me and he was playing with one of my inch long nipples... I was hard again of course. If he kept it up I would certainly cum again in a few minutes... but something interrupted us. What that was was at about the 20 minute mark I looked down at Stewart and his beautiful blue eyes suddenly turned coal black.

Stewart went limp for a minute on top of me but he didn't pass out. He was obviously feeling the buzzing I had experienced.

I held him tight to comfort him through the first minutes. When he was feeling a bit better he suddenly moaned and grabbed his balls.

"Owwwh!!!"

"Feels like the worst case of blue balls ever?"

Stewart nodded. "You might have warned me!"

"I didn't think it would really work."

"what the....?" Stewart gasped.

I looked down. His hands had found his cock, which was starting to get bigger... already it was much bigger soft than his erect cock had been. I encouraged him to stand up and look in the mirror.

He was amazing. His transformation mirrored mine with the exception that he had a different base DNA code, so he didn't end up as tall as I was by 4 inches or as hung by about 3 inches... but otherwise the same DNA code that was dictating my physical form was writing itself onto Stewart's with alarming speed.

But as he stood there, watching his cock swell longer reaching down towards and then past his knees and his balls hang lower and lower in his expanding scrotum he was impressive! Finally he topped out with his massive meat swinging like a pendulum between his knees and then his cock darkened to a chocolate brown and his skin followed in the next two minutes and his height began to increase, hoisting his massive meat higher again as his legs grew longer and longer. His face was less menacing than my own, more soft and handsome, that must have been from his DNA combined with Milo... I stepped up behind him, I was almost as tall as the ceiling and he watched in the mirror as he turned into a lanky tall black man, then into an NBA basketball star, then into a 7'6" tall slender giant.

When his height growth subsided I reached around and held him in my arms and tweaked his big hard nipples. He shuddered with the sensation and his muscles started to grow. I continued to play with his chest. Stewart developed a big bushy pube forest of black tightly curled hair around his massive cock but his body hair spread up to his belly button and stopped- then finally spread up his rapidly cobbled abdominals and across his widening pectorals. As I played with his nipples it seemed to promote his pectoral growth, so I started to rub my hand up his ass and massage his hole and the inserted a finger, then two fingers, then three fingers. That seemed to promote his glutes to jut out into an amazing muscled bubble butt. I used my precum to lube his ass and then I positioned myself at his opening, and thrust my giant cock in between his ass cheeks... I stroked in and out quickly, due to the transformation Stewart quickly adapted to even my gigantic member filling his hole. It was so hot I shot immediately.

That was about 42 minutes into his transformation. I don't know what he would have become because the flood of cum entering him in that vulnerable state changed the course of his transformation. He gasped with the rush of my load entering him... and then his skin turned from chocolate brown to coal black and his erect cock began to grow again and his testicles began to surpass the size of baseballs until they were each the size of softballs and continued to swell. I was a head taller than he was but he quickly grew to my height and then a few inches taller. Black hair exploded thicker and thicker on his thighs and forearms and pecs and calves and his beard grew in dense and black and his features grew harder, bigger, rougher, and more rugged. His muscles swelled with renewed growth and for the last 5-6 minutes of his transformation his muscles grew until they surpassed my own by 25%.

Finally the growth stopped and he staggered. I helped him to the bed and although it creaked and groaned in protest I was thankful I had a steel frame on the bed!

Stewart's cock lay across his abs, up to his chest and grew hard and rose into the air and cum started spurting, covering his black hairy chest and bearded face with white cum.

Stewart came for several minutes and then lay gasping across and off of the bed. He was so huge. I grabbed a giant towel to wipe up the cum and then paused... I scooped up a bunch and stored it in vials in a few minutes. When I came back in he was checking himself out. Nowhere in the mirror was any sign of the sweet caucasian man who had followed me home.

"Amazing" Stewart growled in a deep voice that shook my diaphragm just being in the same room with him.

"My God" I said. "You're a monster!"

"A muscle Monster!"

We made love in about a thousand different ways that weekend. Forgot all about Martin or work or... anything. Monday evening passed and Tuesday morning I felt a bit of a buzz entering my head. 50 minutes later I was... just me. But Stewart remained the same. I thought it would wear off of him but it didn't. It didn't that entire day... it became apparent that Stewart was "stuck". Unless I could find a way to unstick him. He didn't mind the... change, he enjoyed it, but his family, his friends... it was too much for him to give up. I guess I understood how he felt.

So I took out two of the original Stewart vials I had kept. Good thing I had kept them! Now I would try and transform into Stewart, then... transform Stewart- Milo back into Stewart. I drank down the vials as soon as they warmed up and hit the timer. How much to use had been a difficult decision. Stewart told me he was 5'7" tall. If I didn't use enough I might not have the juice to transform Stewart. But a too much modified or enhanced Stewart meant he could never go back home.

At about 20 minutes my eyes turned blue. In a few minutes my hair turned blonde and I was younger looking. I shrank slightly. My muscles toned and my cock grew a few inches. Stewart had been hung 6". My enhanced Stewart body was hung 8". So far, at least, I was on track to be a close replica of Stewart. When the muscle growth hit in the last five minutes it wasn't anything too spectacular, compared to some of the transformations, except that my body was a lot tighter and toned than Stewart's had been and I definitely had about 15 lbs more muscle on me than he had in his original body.

The super enhanced Hypersexuality was there, but toned down, nothing like it had been when I was Milo or Rob's relentless need for fucking.

Stewart looked at me with lust in his eyes. I guess he was turned on by his former body. I mean how often do you really get a chance to go fuck yourself? His tongue went deep down my throat and we played around for a few minutes, and then he wanted me to fuck him.. I did. I got on top of that 8 foot tall giant and fucked his incredible ass with my 8 inch cock. It was amazing and we had a good connection... after about ten minutes of serious fucking I could feel my balls churning and I said, "I'm going to cum!" And I shot him full of my seed.

It was great so we kept going... I was still hard and Milo and Stewart-Milo both liked to be topped... I fucked him for another 10 minutes and then suddenly gasped. I had no warning, but I shot again. It was really intense.

I gasped and laid down on top of the muscle monster. I loved feeling his incredible power. It was like he was a giant muscle man, the ultimate black god... amazing. I played with his nipples until he came. When he opened his eyes after that they were blue. Our plan worked, but I admit I was disappointed to see Stewart changing back.. but it was the practical decision. His muscle shrank and his skin lightened and he became shorter and shorter... I a few minutes we were almost 35 minutes along from when I had first cum in him.

"Fuck me again," Stewart begged me. I didn't argue. My enhanced cock was already ready again. I entered him and it felt tighter this time, he wasn't anywhere near the giant he'd been. I fucked him and kissed him and jacked him off. That was probably the combination that did it. There was this thing about being Stewart... when he came it was suddenly and without warning. That happened a third time and I shot another load in Stewart.

Stewart began to grow then... a bit taller, sneaking up a few inches, and then especially his cock and balls grew... well I was busy bringing him to his second orgasm in the transformation and whatever you worked grew the most... so it was great jacking his cock, feeling it expand in my hands and yanking on his balls until he couldn't hold back and he blew another load. Which just caused his balls to swell some more and his cock to thicken until it felt as big around as a soda can in my grip.

I looked over then and saw that I had about three minutes left... and I was so turned on by Stewart's genitals getting so big that I kept my hand on his cock and stroked it to hardness again and looked him in the eye and said " You are going to cum again like a firehouse in 60 seconds." It was a bit hypnotic I know from the buzz of transformation... I stroked his cock and said "This cock is going to shoot a huge load in 55 seconds!"

"This cock is going to swell and blow it's biggest load ever in 50 seconds!"

"Your cock is so hot and you are so turned on your won't even last another 45 seconds!!"

Stewart squirmed under me, he was a bit bigger than I but he was loving it.

I kissed him hard and long and stroked him. I looked at the clock.

"You're going to have an intense orgasm and shoot a river of cum and your genitals are going to grow HUGE in 20 seconds!"

He looked at me. "SAY IT!"

"I'm going to shoot and grow huge!"

"You're going to blow in 15 second you can feel it start to build."

Stewart started bucking under me.

I jerked his meat harder.

"10... 9... oh god 8 oh fuck it's gonna be huge! 5 4 3 2 1 !"

And Stewart writhed on the bed and a river of cum shot out of his cock. I looked at the clock. About two minutes were left. His cock swelled yet again, inching out almost two more inches and thickening even more and his testicles now were swelling to the size of - well they weren't baseballs but they were like those rubber exercise balls you squeeze.. and then a bit bigger, and then Stewart relaxed and swooned for a moment.

We'd succeeded, Stewart was more or less recognizably Stewart- only now he was 5'10" tall and about 35 lbs more muscular than he'd been and his package which had been 6" and completely average was now 11" erect and super thick and bull balled.

I knew when Stewart had asked to look in my shorts and see my cock when I first me him as the Hung Nick he was a size queen. So I made him a gift out of his return transformation. He'd probably always be the biggest man in the locker rooms, unless I was around... or Milo!

Stewart tried on his shorts. His package was impressive. He was very happy.

As was I. He looked good. Better, a bit taller, definitely much more hung, and very muscular. He looked like a lightweight competitive bodybuilder. He put on the clothes he'd worn to my place 4 days earlier. I wish I'd had a before and after pic... esp in those clothes. His pants were too short, and the cloth bunched about his huge new package in a seductively aggressively dominant masculine way... nothing like a man with a big sack of junk hanging between two muscular thighs. He pulled on his medium sized t shirt and it was stretched so tight over his muscles there was some tearing sounds every time he moved as the threads in the seams pulled against his dense, big, hard, new muscle. I laughed and took pity on him I tossed him a ribbed XL muscle t shirt... red... and he struggled out of his medium cotton t shirt with more ripping and tearing sounds. I was laughing. His beautiful blonde hair, his hot chest with thick wide square cut pecs, his overlarge traps, his cannonball delts and his double crowned biceps.... woof! At any rate... I have to say that as sexy as I was with my enhanced version of Stewart and my 8 inch cock, Stewart was definitely two levels up from me. A large shirt fit me snugly. When Stewart pulled on that red muscle t... that was painted on him and looking like it wasn't going to last beyond his first muscle pump.

I was so turned on I went down on Stewart and his big 11 incher. It was great fun, Stewart was definitely into having a blow job... from himself! He shot a huge load in my mouth and I saved that in 8 vials. I liked Stewart's new look... wouldn't mind trying it on myself.

I even suggested to Stewart that we could do one more transfer with him... or even more really, as I had two of his original DNA vials and 8 of his enhanced. And I also saved 8 more from my one step enhanced version of Stewart. I could easily make him into anyone else, then change him back to the way he was now, or one step enhanced further by using my current DNA sample, or even two steps more enhanced by using his current 2X enhanced Stewart. He was definitely intrigued. But he had a life and some things to do. We made plans that I would meet him again in 7 days, two more transformations, and then we'd spend at least 4 days together. He was a young enough man that he could pass off his height increase as a late growth spurt, and then his muscle with some XL or XXL t shirts and the story he'd been working out. Then, when he came back again, we could make him bigger again... and then he could visit his family and friends, and then one more time, we could make him grow yet again. He could theoretically grow as big as we cared to make him, if we did it a month at a time. or so.

I agreed I'd help him end up the ultimate Stewart he wanted, if he would agree to play some fun parts for me. He left with a kiss and a promise.

In the meantime I had about 3 days of being enhanced Stewart. I sunbathed, worked out at the gym, and when Todd called and left me a message I emailed him a reply... I'd be in town on Friday, if he wanted to get together. He replied that he did.

I enjoyed the time as Stewart... even managed to get together with Stewart v2.0 for Thursday night... and we had very safe sex, to avoid an unwanted transformation... condoms, and no swallowing. It worked fine. I laughed, remembering when I'd been giant Milo and had covered Rob with my cum... luckily he didn't like to swallow! Or who knows what would have happened to him.

Or perhaps, I thought, maybe the transfer only worked secondarily for a short time after my initial transformation. Stewart had changed in the first hour after my transformation to Milo. Surely Rob must have swallowed some of my cum.. and those other guys... that must be it. Only while I was still in the initial hour or so, would the transfer work.

Maybe?

I told Stewart my ideas... we agreed to meet Saturday and run a test. Friday morning I woke in Stewart's bed, and turned back into... me. I was a bit embarrassed but Stewart was very cool. I knew that I wasn't bad looking, or out of shape, I just wasn't.. hot... or hung... or super muscular. and I was 42 years old. We got a bit frisky but I reminded Stewart he had work.. .and I had a date with Todd. Didn't want to risk an unplanned transfer.

So he kissed me chastely on the cheek and walked across the bedroom to get dressed. I watched him in the early morning light... that incredible ass pumping as he walked away, his meat hanging and swaying as he pulled on his very elastic briefs. His muscles stretching and bulging in the light... wow. Breathtaking.

I went in to the office and told them I needed a leave of absence. The timing was good, with the economy. They promised me that when I was ready that the job would be waiting. I didn't really expect that I would be back. Id made half the money I made in a year with a few dates with Todd. Think what you will... but I didn't want to waste my time when I had a much easier route to a living.

I went to the bank and arranged for a living trust for my property, with some provisions that I would always be able to access the money... and my house. Took some interesting workarounds... but I have an attorney who doesn't ask questions too much.

and then it was about 1pm and I wanted to transform... I didn't want Todd changing because he swallowed one of my loads.

I took two of the full to the brim vials of Rob. then... I remembered that last time... when I'd joked with myself that I was going to try for 12 inches soft next time. I found another vial of Rob, that was only about 1/4 full. I really hadn't wasted anything... that would be silly when the vials were a few pennies each in bulk. They sat on the counter, thawing. When they weren't super cold I stuck them in my pocket. After a few minutes warming to body temperature... I took the caps off all three, drank them down quickly, rinsed them and drank the diluted to get ever drop, and hit the timer.

Todd, if things went according to plan, would be in for a fun evening... if every time Rob showed up he was a bit taller, more buff, more hung... Todd should find that irresistible.

I started the videotape at 10 minutes. I had three cameras set up this time, one full body and one close up on my face, and another close up on my groin... it was a bit of a toss up, should I record a fully nude transfer, or wear some stretchy briefs and one of my thin med t shirts. I finally... decided for the full nude as it were.

I had a small hand mirror. I checked my eyes every few minutes... and at 16 minutes they turned incredible Rob green. I felt the buzz... a bit stronger this time. I wondered if each time I changed to the same DNA it was easier, more extreme, or the extra 1/4 vial was really that much more. There were a lot of unexplained variables.. and I was going to explore them all!

At any rate... I have to say the buzz was very welcome. In another minute, I felt the familiar warmth tingling in my 3" soft penis and completely average testicles. I felt a bit of soreness settling in my balls and even my cock... I smiled in spite of the discomfort. This was going to be ... GOOD.

I looked at myself in the mirror and ... my penis was swelling... growing longer and thicker. Already it was starting to resemble Rob's average head with giant torpedo shaft of a cock... although no where near Rob's size yet. It was 18 minutes and I picked up the ruler and held it down next to my flaccid cock... which was already hanging down 4 1/2 inches... no, make that 5 inches. I watched on the monitor... it was pretty amazing to see my cock swelling with growth and hanging. At 20 minutes my cock was 6 inches soft and thick. Bigger around than my normal cock and already as long soft as I was normally hard. I looked up and my hair was starting to turn blonde and a bit thicker. Also I was starting to show a bit more of a resemblance to Rob.

At 22 minutes I noticed that I was almost 8 inches long. That was hot but... that seemed unusual, that perhaps the transformation was speeding up. Normally I didn't start to change until 20 minutes in... this was starting 4 minutes earlier and seemed to be progressing faster. or... was it just more? I wouldn't know for another 28 minutes.

At 23 minutes I was already over 8 inches and well on the way to 9 inches. The buzzing in my head got... louder. My cock began to grow faster... it was past 9 inches and looked like it was changing faster. Swelling like.. I don't know what like. The closest thing I've seen is time lapse photography of a cucumber growing...

At 25 minutes... I suddenly noticed that my testicles were still sore... they'd been growing. Now they were protruding from behind my cock. They were as big as Rob had ever been... and I still had about 5 minutes of cock and testicle growth left. The next thing I looked at was my cock... now hanging down past 10 inches. And seriously, thick. I mean, Rob had a normal sized head and a torpedo shaft that was oversized and he was hung a bit over 9". My cock was his, seriously magnified. I mean, my cock head wasn't normal sized this time. It was BIG, but the torpedo shaft was so much bigger in proportion!

And then I was at 27 minutes and well past 11". and my testicles... huge. about 30% more massive than my last transform as Rob. Why was 1/4 vial extra doing ... so much more? Was there a threshold amount over which changes became unpredictable and extreme?

At 28 minutes... my cock was hanging past 12". Soft.

Then... my testicles... they were, so heavy... swollen they felt, but hard, like rocks hanging in my scrotum.

If I got too big, I would miss my date with Todd... not a disaster, but... would be a shame to miss out on all that cash. I was a bit shocked, I had wanted maybe 12". And I was growing longer.. longer... longer... past 13". And it was minute 29. Then my cock grew more and more and finally stopped at almost 14". Not quite, then... it was exactly 14". Holy Crap. I was 3 inches longer than I'd been on my last Rob transformation. and my balls were, well, about 50% bigger. They felt like heavy, sore, lumps in my scrotum.

I looked up. My transformation was continuing as my face morphed into Rob's hot blond sexy surfer jockness. Then I started to grow taller and taller. I was already over 6' tall at 33 min. By the time I 35 min had inched up another couple of inches. At 37 minutes I was 6'6" tall. I grew taller still, until I was 6' 8" tall at 38 minutes. But the growth continued. I swelled upwards... and finally slowed, stopping as I reached the height of 6'10" tall. Then at 42 minutes the muscle growth kicked in... and I mean KICKED IN. I grew more and more muscular until I reached 50 min. when the transformation stopped. My nipples stuck out an inch. My pecs were huge muscle pilllows. My lats were particularly thick and huge. I was magnificent. My abdominals were so big they were sticking out almost like a roid gut. But it was all muscle. And my thighs, my glutes, huge muscled flexing sweaty mounds.

The buzz faded. I was huge. I looked in the mirror. I went into the wardrobe and grabbed some 34/40 slacks. I grabbed some athletic boxer briefs, waist 34... these were cut down the whole thigh to just above the knee. On me, they didn't quite reach as far down as the model guy on the box. I pulled on an XXL muscle T and an XXL dress shirt... a 34 inch belt, the biggest socks I could find in the drawer on my huge feet, and then size 16 shoes.

I guessed it would work. Todd was a bit unusual, lived in his own dream world anyway.

We met for dinner at 7pm. We had an amazing good time. We went to the Opera. Really. La Boheme. He held my hand. We went back to his mansion and I let him worship me.

"My God you are huge!" Todd exclaimed. "How tall are you?"

"I'm 6'8" I lied to him.. "but these boots make me taller."

"And your muscles!"

"Yeah, I've been doing a cycle of light roids at the gym, putting on some muscle mass."

"Really?"

Todd loved hearing about my workouts... I did some pushups for him, he worshipped my biceps... licking them and sucking them. That started to provoke an erection and I looked down. Todd reached down and grabbed my cock. It was already half hard and bigger than last time I'd been with him. He looked puzzled. Uh Oh.

"I've been vacuum pumping" I said. His eyes grew wide.

"You like?"

He nodded vigorously.

Then he had my cock in his mouth. It was many hours since my transformation and I'd emptied my nuts a couple of times right away that afternoon. That heavy rock hard denseness I was feeling in my nuts? I was a supershooter. (and yeah I had saved samples of my current DNA in the fridge... 20 of them... cause I shot a LOT)

I filled his stomach. He fucked me and that was nice. He seemed to enjoy fucking me now I was so muscular... that was one of his fetishes I must have triggered.

Well, we had a fun evening. He even used a strap on dildo that was as big as my living one to fuck me. THAT was hot.

And at the end of the evening... he shoved another big wad of cash in my slacks, then reached down and squeezed my giant cock.

"Am I going to see you again?" I asked him.

"I don't think so... I... I don't want to fall in love." Todd said. "I know what this is."

"Hey, no worries, you don't need to fall in love with me," I told him. "But when you feel the need, you call me. I will come."

He nodded.

"Promise me you'll call?"

He nodded.

I kissed him goodnight.

I called Stewart on the way home and he met me at the house.

He REALLY liked me as triple enhanced Rob. We had some fun. I suspect he was a narcissist.. so that was hot to him as I kinda resembled him... in general type. But I towered over him, and the muscle that had seemed so impressive to me earlier in the week, well, his biceps were big, but next to mine they vanished.

"Damn," Stewart said... feeling my 14" soft cock and twisting my nipple with his other hand, " I wish I'd been here for you when you transformed into this... this is soooooo hotttt i want to feel what a blonde guy has when he's hung like THIS!" He shook my cock which started to get hard.

I'd already told him that the transform hadn't worked on Todd, so... it was only immediately after that I was... contagious.

But I'd saved the samples from when I had just transformed. I told Stewart my idea and he agreed. Otherwise he'd have to wait out the weekend for me to end this transformation and then catch a ride on the next one.

I had no idea how many of the vials would be needed for his transformation, if it would work at all. We tried to figure out the amount from what we remembered. Then we decided it might take 3 vials. But Stewart insisted on 5. We had 20... so... well, it wasn't the smartest decision maybe but remember Stewart was a size queen and I was hypersexed.

So we thawed out 5 full vials from this afternoon, and dumped them in a glass with some cool water and Stewart downed the half cup of lukewarm water with the little swimmers carrying the 3X enhanced Rob DNA.

I clicked on the timer.

Stewart lay down with me on the bed. We spent a long time kissing. He loved my big tongue down his throat... made him moan with passion as he sucked on it. And he couldn't keep his hands off my pecs and biceps and delts.

After a while he paused. "I can feel it!" he said.

I looked at his eyes. They weren't turquoise anymore... they were Incredible Rob green.

He wrapped his legs around me. "I want to fuck you while I change!" Stewart said.

I nodded and his 13" cock soon slipped into my waiting ass and he felt so good. As the minutes passed, he felt better and better as his cock swelled in my ass. Finally I felt full with him. I glanced over at the clock. It was 25 minutes. Stewart was really turned on and I could feel his balls wacking my ass cheeks as he fucked me.

I looked up at him as I felt myself stretched more and more. He was looking more like Rob now than Stewart! It was incredible. Stewart looked down at himself fucking me and whatever he saw made him smile and he rammed me harder. I could take it but I was feeling overly full. And still ... I looked at the clock. 28 minutes. He continued to fuck me and I could feel my ass stretching and finally the clock passed the 30 minute mark.

His arms and legs grew longer and he was lankier as his height increased... from 5'10 up and up and up taller and taller.

He swing me around and stood on the floor as he was now tall enough and that was more comfortable. He was sweating and panting and smiling and fucking me and loving it.

As was I. When his muscle growth kicked in he swung my legs over his shoulders and carried my weight while he still fucked me. he grew huge. After a few minutes he looked as big as me. But he continued to grow bigger and bigger. Finally, when his growth stopped, he came... flooding my insides with his cum... For about 5 minutes he came while continuing to pound my ass.

after he came in me he laid down next to me. He was huge. His muscles were all bigger than mine and his chest was hairy... something that I'd never had with Rob. His genitals, they were freaky huge. And he was at least six inches taller than I was!

We fucked all night and into the next day. Finally we fell into an exhausted sleep. We cleaned up and showered and ... finally I got a good look at Stewart in the light of day. Yeah, he was about 8 inches taller than me. And superhung- 17" soft, 24 inches hard. So hung I'd probably be the only guy he could fuck with that meat. Alone, I looked like a Superheavyweight bodybuilder's wet dream. Standing together, I looked like his little brother. Stewart laughed and laughed when I said that.

Stewart had arranged for two weeks off, and he didn't need to return to any version of Stewart for that time... we could go on any wild rides we wanted. As long as I didn't mind being the little brother.

Stewart and I had fun together and we invited hot guys over to the house for some wild fucking. We went down to the pro gym and invited some guys home. There was one, he was a big heavyweight powerlifter. 6' tall and 320 lbs! amazing.

On Monday morning I returned to myself. It was amazing standing next to Stewart.. 7 and a half feet tall!

We discussed what I should become... Stewart was really happy as enhanced Rob but I think Milo was on his mind... and we'd had some pretty interesting samples saved up. Finally it was decided that I would try to become a heavyweight pro bodybuilder that we'd encountered. Mike was a big man, 6'3" and he'd been on the sauce for years... a pro competitive bodybuilder he was also one of those guys that you couldn't help but stare at something more than his muscles. He was hung a good 10 inches when he was hard with big balls too.

We'd had some fun with him and saved up a bunch of samples- 23 vials. Easy enough for me to do with Stewart distracting him.

Stewart told me that what he wanted was to see what my transformation looked like before he decided whether he would follow me.

I know that what was on his mind was that big meat packed in his stretchy thong. He wasn't looking forward to losing that unless he had something worth trading for. I said as much and he laughed.

Since we were at loose ends... I hadn't heard from Martin for a long time... I was happy to explore some extremes. We'd also discussed mixing two samples too... to see if they wouldn't combine. But I wasn't ready for that yet.

Stewart wanted me to try an extreme change, to see what happened. I'd never used more than 2 1/4 vials for a transform. I decided to try for double that. Stewart insisted I go for 5 vials. He said it was the only way that we'd really know what the doubling would do.

He... convinced me.

And I think I was out of control maybe I wanted to see what that would do.

I drank down the 5 thawed vials.

"okay now don't get mad" Stewart said.

"Why should I get mad?"

"Because I gave you three of the Mike vials and a Rodrigo and a Nick.

"WHATTT?"

"Well we'll see if you morph into a mix of the available DNA."

Now Mike was a giant bodybuilder white guy with a 10" cock and hairy chest and legs and arms... Nick you remember as the very hung 6' tall ripped dancer with giant balls... Rodrigo was an indian bodybuilder we'd met, very handsome and smooth and about 6' tall- that amazing dark skin and white teeth and a superthick uncut cock.

I couldn't stay mad at Stewart... he was... persuasive. And before I knew it his cock was down my throat and he was unloading a heavy load of 3x Rob down my throat.

Like I said I was out of control.

Stewart had set the clock, and had shot that load down my throat only a few minutes after I'd swallowed the vials.

Nothing happened for a few minutes. I waited and waited. 20 minutes passed. nothing. I figured somehow things had cancelled out. Then I felt a buzzing and looked in the mirror. My eyes changed to a sparking green/blue... a mix of what might be Mike and Rob and Nick... nothing really of the brown eyes of Rodrigo.

It was 22 minutes when my 3" soft cock started to grow. umm. I mean, exploded with growth. I felt a hot burn start in my cock and in my nuts and it HURT. In a minute my cock was doubled in size and continued to hang lower and lower and thicken. Definitely Rodrigo had something going there I was superthick already and foreskin covered my cockhead already.

My nuts hurt and grew and hurt and grew and in two minutes the skin of my scrotum was tightly stretched and my balls were still growing! My scrotum started to grow huge but my balls just grew to fill all of the available space in the sac!

At 25 minutes my cock was already 10 inches long. Stewart was laughing and clapping his hands with delight.

By 28 minutes my cock was hanging as low as my knees and my testicles were so big they were like Ostrich Eggs I'd seen in a museum once. HUGE. Then the skin on my cock turned golden brown and that spread across my body quickly. That had to be Rodrigo I vaguely heard Stewart say. Then the height growth kicked in and I grew taller. I grew as tall as Nick, and continued to grow. I grew as tall as Rodrigo and continued to grow. I grew as tall as Rob and continued to grow. I grew as tall as Mike and continued to grow.. taller and taller and taller. Finally I stopped growing at 7' tall.

Then my bones creaked and my muscles grew. I was ripped- that was Nick, but I grew HUGE... that was from Mike and Rodrigo... and handsome... from Rob and Rodrigo mixed... and dark hair filled in my pubes and up my treasure trail and across my pecs. My hair was dark and long and silky and hung almost to my shoulders... that was a mix of Nick and Rodrigo.

Then I felt the growth subsiding. I loved the sensation of muscle and sex... overwhelming. tapping two pro bodybuilders made me supervascular and cut and ripped and HUGE.

Stewart looked at my package and my muscle. It's true he was 6 inches taller than I was but nowhere near the hypermuscularity I now sported and my package was double his size in volume.

"Oh yeah I want me some of that!" Stewart said. He stroked me erect in a few seconds and a river of precum started leaking from my cock. He worked my foreskin and stroked me. It was incredible. I felt his lips on my cock and then my giant head was behind his lips and in his mouth and I felt his huge tongue on me. He was drinking my juice and I started to cum, one spurt, then another, then a bigger spurt, then a long shot, then another long shot, then more and more. He sucked it all down. Finally he lay across the bed, exhausted. I stood over him, stretching my massive arms and muscled torso and he watched me with adoring eyes. I stroked myself and flexed and shot a huge load across his chest. He licked up a bunch of it and swallowed it down, watching me. It was so hot I shot another huge load across his chest and face. He opened his mouth and caught a bunch of it. I shot and shot on him. I couldn't think of anything else. And then he started to change. Rob went away and combo-muscle-man arrived. His package... bigger still than mine. He was in some pain as his cock burned with that growth! He was over my 7' in height by 3 inches at least and his muscles threatened to overwhelm his body. His chest was twice as hairy as mine and when the transformation was over he was magnificent.

We tumbled together onto the bed and had sex for the next three days. We didn't even go out. Finally on the morning of the fourth day, I felt a buzz settle in. Stewart was sleeping. I left the bed. I was shrinking. After 30 minutes I was my 42 year old self albeit more ripped and carrying the giant genitals between my legs. Those however shrank away and after 50 minutes I was myself. More fit, but definitely just me.

I looked around. The place was trashed. I could think clearly for the first time in 4 days.

I knew that Stewart was in trouble... he'd never want to return to himself he would be trapped in this muscle forever and I'd promised him he'd return to his family. He had in fact convinced everyone he was going to be a pro bodybuilder and it was easy enough to hide his package with the right slacks or shorts... so if he came back to them a bit bigger they would have to accept him.

I took out two of the 2x enhanced Stewart vials. I waited while I watched Stewart sleeping. When about a half hour had passed, I drank down the 2X enhanced Stewart vials.

I waited, changing into Stewart. I jerked off when my eyes changed color to turquoise and kept jacking and cumming for the next 20 minutes. I ended up with 12" erect. That was pretty impressive, should keep anyone happy... but I knew Stewart. After I finished growing to be 6' tall and muscled and hot, I jerked off and got a good sample... 4 or 5 vials worth anyway, and I mixed it in a glass of milk and woke Stewart and while he was still sleepy I handed him the glass and he drank it before he woke up all the way. He was pretty out of it, we'd been going at it for 4 days almost. I got up behind him and massaged his shoulders... god they were huge and kept him distracted until it was well into his transformation. Which was unfortunate, as his transformation began with his shrinking down to only 14" long erect with baseball sized testicles and 6'2" tall. Stewart was out of it... confused for the most part, I sucked him off and made out with him and finally he was done and the haze cleared away from his eyes.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Look..!" I said.

He stood up... MY GOD what an ass he had now you just wanted to eat him up!

He looked in the mirror. 4X enhanced Stewart looked back. Soft his cock was superthick and 10" long. He wasn't going to be wearing any large muscle T shirts anymore... nor was he going to be wearing the pants he'd arrived in.

He looked around the room. "I guess we trashed the place?"

"Definitely" I said. Then we kissed and it was okay. I jerked off again and had another good production. Then Stewart, that sneak, took one of those vials I was going to store and drank it. He morphed again, growing another inch taller and more muscled... and even more hung. 11" soft and 15" hard. He would never be able to complain again he was bigger than Milo... by two inches!

Then we both jerked off and saved 8 vials of 3x and 5x enhanced Stewart each.

"What will your family say?" I asked him.

"I guess I don't care. What can they say? That I can't grow taller or go to the gym? And...they won't see this, not directly." Stewart said, gesturing at his much increased junk hanging and swaying in the breeze. Amazing!

We agreed to meet again in a month. He would need to lay low, slouch, and otherwise hide himself from his family and friends until they got used to his... new size. I gave him some old levi's I'd bought at the thrift store, 32/38's and they looked damn good on him. He certainly tore a few new rips in them pulling them over his massive thighs. And he went commando.. that sneak. WOW. And I gave him an XL t shirt I had bought off the thrift store rack. That was a joke. it didn't fit so I handed him an XXL muscle t. Wow. That was painted on.

"No worries" Stewart said. "You need to have a break I am sure... see you next month?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

I kissed him on the cheek. "I promise."

He looked at me "God Damn you're a good looking man."

I laughed.. he was looking at me.. I looked just like him, but 3 inches shorter, 20 lbs less muscular, and 3" less in the cock department. And with balls that might fit in some underwear, at least theoretically.

I was alone, with three days more of the 3x Stewart to enjoy. He was sexy and fun and at least I could THINK when I was him... unlike that muscle and cock behemoth I'd become for 3 days. I wondered what I would do next?
Thanks for the nice compliments on the first installment..., you guys make me feel like a pro-

fessional writer that is. Hope to read more from many of you soon.

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdyroger View Post
[COLOR=White]
I guess he was turned on by his former body. I mean how often do you really get a chance to go fuck yourself? [/COLOR]
Good question. Certainly gives new meaning to it, don't it?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to umulius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 04:57 AM

umulius is on a distinguished road
Reading this really well written story has made me fill up quite a few vials myself

Please don't wait with the next chapter too long!!!!
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 05:22 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Thanks for another great installment!

Cheers
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:18 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
This is as good...

... as any transformation story I've ever read! What a fantasy!
Thanks!
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 02:03 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I think your stories are incredibly creative and you have a good instinct for how to make a growth sequence hot! I hope you keep it up!!
  #7   Add to chaz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2009, 07:18 PM

chaz is on a distinguished road
great

great story, great sequence, looking forward to the next installment.
  #8   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2009, 09:43 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks!
  #9   Add to willfrog13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2009, 12:41 AM

willfrog13 is on a distinguished road
Umm.. I can't find part 3??

Excellent work and I am eagerly awaiting part 3. Thanks for sharing this great story with us.

Will
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keeping up

with the transformations, the 2x-5x, and all the vials is quite an undertaking. That said, the growth sequences are most enjoyable.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options