The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 12:56 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy, Part 1

This first installment doesn't have any muscle growth in it, but later installments will.

The Office Boy, Part One.

The office I work in has a new Office Boy. We?re architects and the Office Assistant is responsible for making prints for us, filing, delivering internal mail, logging in submittals and drawings that arrive and generally assisting us with various clerical activities. The position is usually filled by a college student. Consequently, there is quite a bit of turn over. Sometimes the position is filled by a guy, sometimes by a gal.

The old Office Boy had been a great guy. He?d quit because he was changing schools to save money on tuition. He recommended a friend of his for the position. The HR director had interviewed the new guy and thought he?d be a good fit with our office. The new guy is 19 or 20, about 6 feet tall and fairly lean. He?s got long dark bangs and intensely green eyes. Some would say that he?s cute. I think he?s boyishly handsome in a brooding-emo boy kind of way. I?ll call him Ben to protect his privacy.

Ben?s been with us for about a month now. He?s been fulfilling his duties as Office Boy with diligence and discipline. Everybody makes mistakes when they first start a job, Ben has been no different. But he has been attentive to our direction when we correct him, and hasn?t repeated any errors. For the most part, he?s been really good.

I specialize in what we call Construction Administration. That?s the portion of architectural services provided during construction. It involves reviewing construction, attending meetings with the design team, owner and contractor, reviewing shop drawings and material samples for consistency with the design intent and helping to solve construction problems that come up. And they always come up. What all this means is that I have more interaction with the Office Boy than most other people in the office because many of his responsibilities are related to mine.

I don?t like to be ?all business? at work and have made small talk with Ben, helped him to get oriented in the office and so on. He?s seemed like a nice kid, but with a little bit of an edge to him. In the course of our interactions over the last month, he has told me that he wrestled in high school and that since he got into architecture school he?s been lifting weights. I mentioned that I used to be a competitive bodybuilder, having participated in several amateur natural competitions 15 years ago and more. We?ve talked a little bit about training.

Though I haven?t been to the gym in years and have gained some weight and lost some muscle, I?m still a ?sturdy? guy, solidly built. Some have said that I look like a professional wrestler or an ex foot ball player. The reality is that I?m only 5?-9? tall, weigh 225 pounds, and it isn?t all muscle by any means. But I still consider myself pretty strong.

Ben?s position doesn?t require that he wear a shirt and tie. So although he started the month wearing dress shirts and dress slacks, he has gradually worked his way down to wearing jeans and polo?s or even t-shirts [on Friday?s]. I am not ashamed to admit that I have noticed that he has a much better body than I had thought when he first started and his body was shrouded in dress shirts and dress slacks. I had noticed almost immediately that he had a great ass, high, firm and round. As the month has progressed I?ve noticed that he has nice arms, with long, smooth muscles. I have also noticed that his pecs are nicely rounded mounds pressing out against the fabric of his shirts, not huge, but nicely proportioned in relation to his generally lean and lanky build.

Last Friday, he came in wearing a short sleeved t-shirt, where the sleeves were a light grey color and the body of the shirt was dark blue. The shirt was more form fitting than anything I?d seen Ben wear before. He looked pretty good. I?m afraid that he has noticed all my noticing. I try not to be blatant about it. As his superior in the office, any attention paid to his appearance could be construed as sexual harassment. Up until last week, I had thought that I had kept my noticing discrete. Apparently not.

I had to go out to a meeting in the morning and was out for most of the morning. Around 11:15, I came back and found myself in the elevator alone with Ben headed up to our office. He was returning from running a roll of drawings over to one of our clients for another architect in the office. That elevator ride will forever be ingrained in my mind.

As we got in I said, ?Hey, Ben, how you doing??

He looked at me with a different attitude than I?d noticed before and replied, ?Okay, Mr. Antonelli?.

Once the doors closed, I pushed the button for the 24th floor, and stole a glance at him, admiring his neck and noticing how nice his arms looked in this shirt.

He glanced at me making eye contact and raised an eyebrow. I?d been caught. I looked away quickly and looked up at the floor indicator as it progressed from ?1? to ?2?. I looked at our reflections in the metallic elevator doors and was embarrassed to see that he made eye contact with me in the reflection. I cleared my throat and turned to him and smiled.

Ben looked down at me and stepped toward me, causing me to step back into the corner of the elevator. ?You like what you see, MISTER Antonelli? Huh? You like what you see? You like my muscles??

I guess my face blanched and I suddenly felt hot. I wasn?t sure how to respond. ?Uh, man, uh, Ben, sorry, I didn?t mean any?.?

Ben reached over and hit the elevator?s ?stop? button and the elevator lurched to a stop. This was not going well.

?Ben, uh, let?s not, uh, I didn?t mean?.?

Ben pushed me back further into the corner with his left hand. Instinctively, I tried to push his hand away with my left. He grabbed my left arm with his right hand and yanked it down. I tried to counter with my right hand, but he grabbed my right arm in his left hand. I tried to get control of the situation by lifting my arms, thinking if I lifted them and twisted them, I?d be able to break free.

I was wrong. Ben is stronger than I?d given him credit. My efforts to break free were countered by his simply out muscling me and pressing my arms hard against the wall of the elevator so that my palms were facing him like I was surrendering. He stepped in even closer and looked down at me. ?You really think you can out muscle me, Bob? Come on, Bob, try to move. Just try.?
I was perspiring now and determined to reassert myself. I wasn?t going to let this kid get the better of me. I pushed against his arms with all my strength. I could feel my chest muscles flexing as I frantically tried to break free. I struggled to get out of his clutches, to no avail. He was surprisingly strong and his arms were longer.

?You think because you USED to be a bodybuilder that you can out muscle me? Not going to happen, Bob.?

He forced my arms upwards, still pinned against the wall of the elevator, crossing my wrists over one another, then used only one of his large strong hands to hold my arms up against the wall. He grabbed my face with his other hand and turned my face toward him, tipping my chin up so that I had to look into his green eyes. ?You are a fucking muscle queen, Bob. I know your kind. You like muscle. You like young muscle, Bob. I?ve seen you checking me out. You think you?re still strong and powerful. But look at you, Bob. Look at you. I?ve got you under my control with one hand.? He squeezed my wrists even tighter in his hand.

?You like my body, don?t you, Bob.? I tried to speak, but my mouth was full of cotton. ?Yeah. I can tell. You like my muscles don?t you, Bob.? Again, I tried to speak, but he used his hand around my face to force my head to nod. ?Yeah. That?s it, Bob, face the truth. You want me, don?t you, Bob.? I tried to shake my head, tried to deny the truth, but he made me nod again, forced me to acknowledge the truth.

?Yeah, Bob, that?s right. I can see it in your eyes. You thought you were stronger than me. You thought you wanted me with you in charge.? He chuckled. ?But look at you, Bob. I?m way stronger than you are.?

Ben let go of my face and took one wrist in each of his hands and pressed straight down, forcing me down onto my knees. I couldn?t help noticing that when he raised both hands over his head, the hem of his T-shirt raised up exposing his cobbled abs. He used his strength to press me down to my knees, so that I had to look up even further, past his pecs to see his face. It wasn?t like I gave in to this. I really was struggling against his strength, my arms pushing against his, but only managing to wobble in futility.
The phone on the elevator rang. I thought, now?s my chance, but he just forced my wrists together again, grabbed them securely in his left hand and used his right hand to answer the phone.

?No, we?re okay,? he spoke into the phone. ?How long do you think it?ll take? Cool. Mister Antonelli and I can just hang here. Take your time.? He hung up.

?Look at you, Bob. I?m basically doing this with ONE ARM, man. You are pathetic.? Ben sneered. ?And you LIKE IT!?

I tried to clear my throat. I tried to speak, but my mouth was dry, my throat was parched. The truth was that even though I was scared and humiliated, I there was a part of me that was thrilled.

?Well, Bob,? Ben said, ?I like THIS. I don?t mind your admiring my body. I don?t mind your wanting me. I don?t mind your lust.?

Where was he going with this? My mind raced.

?I really like feeling you struggle against me. I like that sense of panic you give off when I just move your arms around like you?re a fucking rag doll.? He demonstrated for me, waving my arms around even though I was fighting him. ?Yeah, just like that. How does that feel, Bob, being completely dominated by a guy less than half your age??

I swallowed hard. I did like it. He saw that. He already knew it.

?You like it, Bob. I can see you like it. How do you like being totally controlled by a tall skinny kid? Remember, Bob, you?re an ex-bodybuilder! Where?s your muscle now? Where?s your strength now? You aren?t as strong as you thought, are you, Bob??

I dropped my head, and looked down, shaking my head.

?Look at me, Bob,? he commanded.

I looked up at him. He had both my wrists in one strong hand again.

?Look at me, Bob. Look at this.? He used his free hand to lift the hem of his T-shirt, showing me his cobbled abs. His stomach was long and lean, cut and defined. I groaned out loud at the sight.

?Oh, yeah, Bob. You really like this don?t you, Bob.?

The elevator lurched back into motion. I was simultaneously disappointed and relieved.

Ben grabbed me by the front of my coat and lifted me back up onto my feet. He released my wrists and pushed me hard against the back wall of the elevator, commanding me: ?Not a word, Bob. Not a fucking word. I know you, Bob. I know what you fear. I know what you want. Not a word and we can play. Understand??

I nodded.

?I thought we?d reach an understanding,? Ben said.

The elevator doors opened up and half the office peered in at us.
?Hey, what?s happening everybody,? Ben asked. ?Mr. Antonelli was very brave.? Everybody laughed, Ben included. I did my best to grin and Ben looked at me and gave me a nod.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:23 PM

musclover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclover
This story is SO hot!
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 04:17 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
very well written...

... very vivid. But I just don't understand the mentality of that architect. My only thought after getting off that elevator would be revenge against that office boy. I would find a way to get even. And I wouldn't rest until I did get even. I just do not grasp the payoff to the victim of being humiliated. It is a recurring theme in this group so evidently there are at least some who at some level like it. But it is simply beyond my ability to grasp. My reaction to this is not lust, but rage and a burning wish for payback.
  #4   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
i agree and disagree .........this is a HOT story that has to be continued with another test of strength.....after Bob returns to the gym and transforms his body into the competitve superman like form it used to be in...........then challenges the young punk to an armwrestling match........the twist - our young buck has been working out really hard as well and is juicing with the best grade of drugs on the black market.................
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 04:56 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I long ago gave up trying to figure out the mindset of other people. But I'm looking forward to watching Ben grow. Hopefully it will motivate Bob to do some growing of his own!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 05:37 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
Wow a new falseyedee story! I don't know what I did to deserve such good fortune but I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Brad
  #7   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 07:17 PM

hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
I long ago gave up trying to figure out the mindset of other people. But I'm looking forward to watching Ben grow. Hopefully it will motivate Bob to do some growing of his own!

xoxo

Richard
... you comment and pittgymguy's are food for thought. If the architect were to go back to the gym and give the young office boy a run for his money, well now yah know that ***IS*** kind of erotic.
  #8   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 06:19 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Your tale needs a new title. In 2007, the great 'johnd' authored a similar theme with the same title.
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 06:46 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Amen To That!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... very vivid. But I just don't understand the mentality of that architect. My only thought after getting off that elevator would be revenge against that office boy. I would find a way to get even. And I wouldn't rest until I did get even. I just do not grasp the payoff to the victim of being humiliated. It is a recurring theme in this group so evidently there are at least some who at some level like it. But it is simply beyond my ability to grasp. My reaction to this is not lust, but rage and a burning wish for payback.
Tags, You hit it on the head, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd want to take ol' Ben off to the side and kick the sh*t out of him!

Teach the punk some respect!

Mdlftr
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 05:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Quite a twist!

I guess some get a kick out of a youngster dominating an oldster, but I'm a comeuppance fan myself. I look forward to Bob totally putting Ben in his place.
Mike
  #11   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2009, 08:48 AM

hey, thanks for all the feed back, folks. i'm glad that you like it. and for those bothered by the protagonist's reaction...what reaction? the chapter ended before i even got into his reaction.

to everybody, i've got a story arc for these characters planned out. but, i'm interested in the debate suggested by the response about which way to take this story. you may or may not like the arc of specific characters, but it may go in directions you hadn't thought. who knows? a story is like a living thing. once you've created the characters, they often kind of take over and make me rethink where i thought i'd take the story. they can be very insistent if they disagree. lol.

again, thanks for the responses! just try to respect one another's opinions on it. i don't want people pissed off at one another over one of my stories.

as for the title, i didn't know there was another story with the same title by johnd. never read it. but, since i'm not johnd, and i'm not pretending to be him, i don't see a problem. if johnd has an issue with it, he and i can talk about it.

cheers!

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #12   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2009, 07:52 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story is really hot. I love it when a muscle guy takes charge of things and gives another guy orders!
  #13   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2009, 08:39 PM

I certainly haven't held my tongue...

... on my reaction to characters in this or may other stories. But I ALWAYS think the writer should follow his muse and let the chips fall where they may, come what may. Often when I comment about characters I like or don't like, it doesn't mean I don't like the story or the writing. It just means I don't like a character. In fact, a writer who can evoke a reader's viscerally hostile response to one of his characters should consider that an achievement, as much or more than a character who evokes the reader's admiration! It's all good, enjoyable reading!

Cheers!

TagsNOLA
  #14   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 08:38 AM

thanks, tagsnola, i agree that evoking an emotional response is a good thing! i appreciate your comments.

cheers!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #15   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 09:09 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Now that we've gotten all of that settled, when is the next chapter coming??
  #16   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Musclecult

Woo-hoo!

I have to second the post directly above -- really looking forward to seeing where you take this HOT situation!
  #17   Add to strongarm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 09:13 AM

strongarm is on a distinguished road
cant wait for next capter lve offie armwrestls
  #18   Add to ddcolwell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:47 AM

ddcolwell is on a distinguished road
Absolutely agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
This story is really hot. I love it when a muscle guy takes charge of things and gives another guy orders!
Really, really hot. I wish there were more stories like this.

Last edited by ddcolwell; May 29th, 2009 at 06:40 AM. Reason: How do I delete this?
  #19   Add to Brave_Wolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2009, 01:25 PM

Brave_Wolfie is on a distinguished road
The detail of this story was fantastic, to say the least. From the description you gave me, I didn't expect Ben to be such a jerk. I don't exactly get why the main character/narrator got excited over being extremely humiliated by some young punk though. I could see why he might think it's excited, but if someone ever did that in real life, I'm sure the manhandled victim would think "Oh god, he is going to rape me and/or hurt me and/or kill me." Good thing this isn't "real life" because then the story would be boring. I look forward to seeing the next part!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options