The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 02:19 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 11

Shocked out of my reckless, erotic fantasy by Blake's crude threat, I tried to scream in terror but no sound would come. In any case a scream quickly became an impossibility as his muscular arm tightened around my chest. I began to gasp in increasing desperation just to draw breath into my constricted lungs. As blind panic seized my mind, I hammered ineffectually on his brawny forearm with my little fists, making no impact whatsoever upon his vastly superior muscles, nor upon his grim intent. In desperation I forced my head back and stared pleadingly into a face that smirked down at me malevolently. His response to my plight was to apply another turn of the screw. As my torturer tightened his grip around my chest, forcing the last of the air from my lungs, a dark curtain descended over my eyes and I blacked out.

How long I lay unconscious I have no idea. But when I began to stir I coughed and gasped for air, grateful that I seemed to have been spared Blake's murderous intentions. I rubbed my chest as my memory replayed the awfulness of his deadly embrace. As my mind began to clear I made a curious discovery. Not only was there no sign of Blake, but I found that I was lying on the floor of the darkened bedroom. How had I got here? At first I reasoned I must have somehow escaped from Blake's clutches and fled into the house. Then, as full consciousness returned, another explanation occurred. I began to wonder if the muscular colossus in the barn actually existed. Had it all been nothing more than another of my frequent nightmares?

I stumbled to my feet and ran to the window. Bright moonlight lit the farmyard as before, and the scene appeared entirely normal and tranquil. Then my blood froze! The barn door lay open and light from inside was throwing a long, yellow gash across the yard. I sank to my knees as the full horror sank in. This was no dream. Down there in our humble barn was a vengeful, muscular powerhouse with a serious dictator complex. He was doubtless plotting his next move, and at that moment I was the only one who knew about his insane appetite for power. I began to tremble at the thought of how quickly and easily Blake would dispose of any opposition to his seizing control once he reached out from the barn. Now was the time to put a stop to his ambitions. But how?

I fretted over waking Mom and Dad but quickly dismissed the thought. Morning would be soon enough for them to discover the horror in the barn, and anyway I wanted to spare Dad any hurt or humiliation. Kenny was my next obvious choice, but his sleepover at April's home diverted my thoughts to Josh. With trembling fingers I grabbed my cell phone and punched in his name. It took just two rings before I heard his startled voice.

"Sam? Is that you?"

"Josh, thank God", I blurted, fighting to stop myself choking with emotion. "It's terrible ... please come to the farm ... I need you right away."

"Are you okay, Sam? Has something bad happened to your Mom and Dad?"

I couldn't stem the tears any longer. As they began to flow I started to lose coherence.

"Oh God, Josh ... you won't believe ... he's a monster ... he hurt me ..."

"Listen to me, Sam", Josh interrupted in a mature tone that brooked no nonsense. "Stop babbling. Whatever it is, you can tell me when I get there. I'll pull on some threads and be over there in ten minutes. Now calm down, I'm on my way."

I let the phone drop to the floor and began to wipe the tears from my cheeks. Just speaking to Josh was already having a calming effect on me. In the two years I had known him, Josh had become my close friend. No, it was much more than friendship. The truth is he had become the romantic interest that my thoroughly heterosexual brother could never be. Tall, muscular and achingly handsome, Josh was a good alternative to Kenny's protective maturity, even if he could never be expected to replace the close sibling bond with my awesome little brother. Gradually our relationship had developed into something more intimate. We would meet clandestinely at every opportunity just to kiss, cuddle and enjoy each other's company. That was as far as I was prepared to go, for now. Josh, despite an eagerness to love me completely and to declare his feelings to the entire school, was generously prepared to let matters develop at my pace.

And now this Josh - my loving, powerful protector - was rushing to my rescue! My fears were subsiding as I rose to my feet and pressed my nose against the bedroom window to watch for his arrival. As soon as I spotted the lights of his ancient pick-up turn off the road onto the farm track, I crept quietly downstairs and out onto the back stoop. As his tires crunched onto the gravel of the farmyard and he silenced the clatter of the old engine, I worried that the beast in the barn might have been alerted to his arrival. But my nervous glances towards the barn door revealed no sign of movement. As Josh stepped out of the truck, eyeing me anxiously, I ran to him and pressed gratefully into his protective embrace. As his muscular arms enfolded me and hugged me tightly, my confidence began to soar and I bullishly invested all my hopes in him. If anyone could think of a way to contain and overcome Blake, it was Josh!

Though he must have been eager to discover the cause of my distress, Josh patiently cuddled and comforted me until I was ready to talk. The fingers of the hand that held my face against his mighty chest riffled soothingly thru my hair. At length I pushed myself clear and motioned him to follow me to the side of the house. There we squatted down on the grass where I recounted the entire tale. He listened intently, his dark eyes locked onto mine. At times his mouth would drop open, but he never once interrupted with a disbelieving comment. When I had finished, he sat staring at me for what seemed an age, as if choosing his words carefully, uncertain of how best to respond. Finally he spoke.

"Sam, it's time to face down Blake once and for all. I don't know if there really is a hulking monster in your barn, and right now that's not important. What matters more to me is that, once again, that vicious bully has tormented the one person in the world I care most about."

His words startled me. I was the one he cared most about? Josh reached out and took my hands in his.

"Sam, you and I are going into that barn to confront whatever is in there. If it's the monster you saw, I'm going to keep him busy while you get back out of there and call the cops. Tell them to call out the national guard, the military, the airforce ... whatever it takes to put a stop to Blake."

Josh stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"You ready?"

I nodded and we set off towards the barn. Josh strode out confidently, as befitted 300 solid pounds of teen muscle. I followed behind, my chicken heart in my mouth. The barn door made its familiar complaining squeal as Josh eased it open. We crept in, squinting in the unaccustomed light, our eyes panning backwards and forwards, searching for Blake. Having witnessed his prodigious size, I knew that an intense search was unnecessary as there was nowhere in the barn that could conceal his superhuman bulk. Unless ... My gaze shot towards the roof trusses, half expecting to discover Blake skulking there, ready to pounce. But there was clearly nothing up there more threatening than a few scuttling spiders hunting for a meal. I looked up at Josh who was now studying me earnestly.

"But he was here", I protested. "I saw him! I felt him! Look at my bruised ribs!"

I yanked up my T shirt for Josh's inspection. He looked then slowly shook his head.

"You look as gorgeous as ever, Sam. But there's not a single bruise."

I ran over to him, like a frustrated little boy anxious to defend my honor. I spread my arms wide in exasperation.

"He could have left the barn while I've been upstairs in my bedroom."

"Yeah, I guess so", Josh agreed. "But just how did you wake up in your bedroom if Blake crushed you until you were unconscious down here in the barn? Can you be sure this hasn't just been one of your nightmares?"

"But the open barn door", I protested, ".. and the light on."

"Coincidence. Someone forgot to switch off the light, and the barn door wasn't properly latched. It happens."

I went silent, Then my face began to redden with embarrassment.

"Oh Josh, I'm so sorry", I stammered. "I've called you out in the middle of the night on a fool's errand."

Ashamed of my own immature folly, I hung my head. My eyes burned into the barn floor in pitiful humiliation at making such an idiot of myself in front of someone I cared so deeply about. Josh's big hand swam into view of my hot eyes as he gently gripped my chin and raised my head until I was looking up into his handsome face.

"Hey there, gorgeous! Why so glum?"

I stared despondently into his beautiful dark brown eyes, desperate to justify the infantile panic that had rudely interrupted his sleep, but unable to coax out the words. He smiled at my plight. Then, reaching down and cupping my ass in his big hands, he pulled me against his powerful body and lifted me effortlessly clear of the floor until my eyes were level with his. As I steadied myself by throwing my arms around his neck, my little dick began to tingle from the thrill of such close contact with such a magnificent muscle hunk.

"Let's see if I can guess what's troubling you", he said softly. "You're embarrassed because a silly dream caused you to call me in a panic. And now you think I might be disappointed in you, maybe even annoyed. How am I doing so far?"

My disconsolate expression confirmed his accuracy. But far from looking annoyed, I was surprised to see his face light up in a broad smile just before he leaned in to plant a tender kiss on my lips. Then, with my legs still dangling helplessly in his grasp, he slowly walked us both to a secluded corner of the barn where he had spotted an old blanket that was spread over some straw. I knew the spot well, it was a favorite of Kenny and April. Josh laid me gently onto the blanket and settled down beside me.

"Sam, you obviously still have no idea how much I enjoy every opportunity to be with you." My eyes widened in disbelief as he continued. "There's nobody else I care more about. You've lived so long in Kenny's shadow that you think you're worthless in comparison to him, but you're so wrong. Kenny is an amazing guy and you consider yourself blessed to be his brother. Well I've been around Kenny long enough to know that he feels exactly the same about you. When he talks about you he swells with pride. He actually glows, and it's easy to see why. You're an awesome guy in your own right, Sam. You're smart, you're funny, you're talented, you're modest, you're generous ... want me to go on?"

I grinned at him sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess I can take a few more compliments."

He stared at me earnestly for a few seconds, as if worrying about what he planned to say next. Then he cleared his throat.

"Sam ... I want you to know you've got nothing to fear from Blake or anyone else who thinks he can push you around."

He reached out and placed a hand tenderly on my cheek.

"Kenny will always look out for you, and now you've also got me. You're my soul mate, little guy, I'm certain of that, and your cuteness and vulnerability just crack me up. There's nothing I want more than to hold you and love you and protect you. And believe me, I've got the means to protect you against anything or anybody."

So saying, he removed the hand from my cheek and flexed his arm, pumping up the bicep into a huge ball of rock-hard muscle. I placed my thin white hand on the warm expanse of black skin that was stretched wafer-thin over the network of blood vessels that criss-crossed that awesome peak.

"More than 20 inches and still just a baby", he crooned.

Pushing himself up from the blanket, he tore off his T shirt, revealing an impressively muscled torso. My eyes drank in the manly beauty that two years as Kenny's training partner had sculpted into such impressive muscular perfection. Josh lay back down beside me, wormed an arm under my shoulders and pulled me gently to him. I nuzzled my cheek against his manly chest, ran my fingers appreciatively across his rippling pecs and sighed in contentment. There was no denying that Josh was exceptional. I would never understand why providence should deliver a second awesome creature into my life, nor could I make sense of his ardent devotion to a skinny nobody like me. But I was grateful. Very grateful.

My eyes drifted from his massive chest, down past his cobblestone abs, until they were halted, utterly transfixed by what they saw. His shorts were tented by a boner that was throbbing so wildly it threatened to rip right thru the cotton. I let my hand meander slowly down the same route my eyes had just taken, until the trembling fingers reached his shorts and connected with that huge, fat, pulsating rod. He shuddered at my touch as my own dick began to swell and throb with growing excitement.

"Hmmmm", I purred. "Do you think I could please see more of that muscle?"

He grinned and promptly wriggled out of his pants.

"I thought you'd never ask."

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; February 1st, 2009 at 08:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 03:56 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
interesting turn of events...

... Josh is as awesome as the little brother! Trite I know but trite because it's true, "A hard MAN is GOOD to find!"
  #3   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 10:57 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
I knew you wouldn't let Blake get the upper hand. Sam is destined to be protected., either by Josh or Kenny. I am glad that it was just a one of his dreams. Gideon, you do write dream sequences very well because I honestly thought that Blake had returned. I like Josh, but I am missing Kenny.

Last edited by bribear1042; March 1st, 2009 at 01:10 PM.
  #4   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042 View Post
I knew you wouldn't let Blake get the upper hand. Sam is destined to be protected., either by Sam or Kenny. I am glad that it was just a one of his dreams. Gideon, you do write dream sequences very well because I honestly thought that Blake had returned. I like Josh, but I am missing Kenny.
Thanks for the comments, guys. I had to suppress a mischievous idea to end this chapter with a cliffhanger by having Sam's tryst with Josh interrupted by the sudden opening of the barn door Sheesh, as if I would I ever play so fast and loose with your emotions!

I'm missing Kenny too, Bri, and given that this saga is "my awesome little brother", I'm not finished with him quite yet.

Gideon
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2009, 12:10 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Whew!

You had me going there. I never dreamed that Sam would be dreaming the nightmare about Blake. Well detailed dream sequence. Thanks, again.
Mike
  #6   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2009, 05:05 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
Could this series be the best erotic muscle fiction that I've ever read? It's in the top 5? Thanks so much for continuing it!
  #7   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2009, 10:16 PM

Continue?

Just wondering if you are going to continue this story Gideon. Don't be like me and wait 4 years for another installment.
  #8   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042 View Post
Just wondering if you are going to continue this story Gideon. Don't be like me and wait 4 years for another installment.
Tsk, thought you'd never ask, Bri I wasn't really waiting to be coaxed, in fact I had all of Part 12 typed into the forum on Friday only to hit the wrong button and delete it! Fortunately, I still have my original scribbles, just not had the time to submit it again. Next couple of days, I promise. Well done on your own story, Bri, I'm sure lots of forumites are enjoying it as much as I am.

Gideon
  #9   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 08:07 AM

You're too good to me

Gideon, you are too good to me. A new installment of Kenny and Sam ready to go as well as accolades on my story. What could be better?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options