The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:05 PM

TheEd is on a distinguished road
Twenty Something inches

or Roommates from Hell (that's what they are)

What I should talk first? About my life with these guys… or about the blast of gamma ray that came from outer space?

Let me talk about my life first. Male. 20 years old. I recently moved from my parents. No big deal, I loved the freedom. Even if the price was to living with people that were nothing like me.

There was Bill, the guy who secured his motorcycle into our living room. There was Chris, a quiet emo kid who raised tarantulas and snakes in his bedroom. And there was Nick, a very bad guitar player who had a grow op and sold dope in the college. We were all about the same age, only Chris was seventeen.

It was a shitty living by any standards: bugs everywhere, the shower terrible, unexpected trash parties and the smoke of pot invaded my bedroom every time. We were luck that this house was buried in the woods. Or police would certainly appear.

The good part was that no one ever knew who was the true owner of the house we used, perhaps an old lady that never appeared to claim it. We didn’t have to pay rents, just some bills that usually appeared.

Sure, I was there because I had no money. But then I still had my notebook so I could write. I would be a writer someday. But I never expected that I would write about Bill, Chris and Nick.

That's all you need to know about them: Bill was always ok, Chris was kind of creepy, and Nick… well, we never get along very well.

On Nick’s all-night-long parties with tons of beer and loud music, guys and girls would fill the house. The house seemed always to near collapse, although it kept together til the next day. In the beginning was fun; I even scored some girls and guys. I’m bi by the way. But then it started to get in my nerves. I couldn’t sleep properly anymore; the kitchen was always a mess, to not to say about the bathroom. All our resources were to pay a clean lady two times a week. But one day even her gave up on us.

Some other day, Bill and Nick decided to make a barbecue at 3AM. Drunk and stoned as they ever hoped to be, they saw a flashing star “hey man, look at that! make a wish” Bill yelled pointing to the sky.

“Wow, dude, look at that, its so fucking bright. Where is our wannabe astronomer? Hey Einstein, look at that!” Yelled Nick.

They called me Einstein, very original, aren’t they? I looked over the window and saw the star becoming a ball of light of the size of the moon “shit, what the hell! Guys, get the fucking out!” I yelled.

“Fuck! Who we should call? NASA?” Bill asked.

“Just get out!”

Chris appeared with a digital camera “look at that.” The starlight started to illuminate all around to the horizon. I stepped back. Whatever it was, I had to protect myself. Those guys were crazy to stay there.

I closed the window and a burst of purple and green flashes roared and I felt a small earthquake. And then it stopped.

I was trembling; too afraid to open the window to see if they got toasted by that. But then I heard Nick and Bill yelling like they watched a fireworks show.

And that was it. In some seconds our lives had changed and no one was aware.

Two months later, I started to notice odd things happening to their bodies. That Bill would grow muscles easily, was expected. But Chris and Nick? Both were sticks. Two totally flat tall guys. I was always got attracted to athletic bodies, male or female. And Chris and Nick fell under my radar.

Nick always dressed tight shirts. Those old shirts were straining, his arm had visible muscles and when he played his guitar, veins appeared over them. I also noticed that he was scoring a lot more girls recently.

Chris never left his room and he used baggy clothes all the time, so I had a shock when I saw him shirtless. He had pecs, abs, biceps, still slim, but yet he was already muscular, more than I was. I knew that this guy never had in a gym; the last time I saw his chest there was no single muscle in his pale baby skin. “What the hell is going on…”

I tried to forget them for a minute, but each week my suspicions were becoming facts. I felt that I was an inch shorter overall. Bill, already tall, became somewhat taller. Or Chris, or Nick. For how much longer they will pretend to not notice that? Of course it was related to that night. I searched about it everywhere and found nothing.

One night Bill knocked on my door for condoms. I had plenty. I opened the door and my jaw dropped as I saw Bill wrapped in a towel with a full hardon beneath it. It was big. For some seconds I was speechless. I already knew he had 17’ 1/2 biceps, but the rest of his body seemed unreal.

“Hey man? Something wrong?” his pecs bounced as he adjusted the towel.

“It’s… its here. I… hope it fits”

“Me too, I already blew three of those already tonight. They just don’t do rubber like before. I mean, man, it sucks, you know. I have two babes worshiping me down there and those fucking rubbers don’t last a fucking second. Fuck. Can I take more?”

“Sure”

“Thanks pal, you’re the best” and his pecs jumped again as he took it to his closed fist and turned away. For the next hour I heard him trashing the girls. Those girls had to be way too drunk to scream like that.Well, they weren't. It was Bill's factor as I would understand in the future.

Another day entering the house, Nick was almost naked taking a sunbath over the entrance. He was that kind of guy that avoided sun. “Hey Nick, taking a tan? You?” he wasnt big as Bill, but was getting close, at least on his legs.

“Would you step out of the Sun?”

“Hey, no problem” I never recall of Nick being a dick over me, well, we never talked much. Maybe that was a bad day. But then he took the cell phone and wasn’t a dick anymore. I did something to him?

In the kitchen I found Chris making food. He never cooked. “Hey, Chris, got hungry?” Dressed in his black shiny clothes, I could see his 16’ and a half biceps making his shirt translucent.

“Lately, I got hungry a lot”

“I see… do you…” he turned to me, his pecs were the size of Bill, if not bigger “…are…”

“Are what?” he said lifting a huge jar of water to his lips. Some water soaked his shirt.

“err… nothing.” When I met him, we were at the same height, not anymore. He got taller than me. And it was just me, the only one perceiving that sudden body increase? Was I going insane?

It took me a week to create courage to ask them what was going on. They were seated all over the couches drinking beer and smoking pot. I was eclipsed by their sizes. I was sure that Bill’s arms were over 18 inches by now. Their clothes suffered the stress of their transformation. Bill didn’t care, he let them rip. Chris had new clothes, still in the same emo not too masculine taste, but he bought the same size of before. Was the shy boy showing off now?

“Guys, look at you… don’t you see anything out of place here?” They looked at each other and then at me. “I mean… at your bodies?”

Nick was the first to say something “what?”

“Flex a muscle, Nick! You too Chris… and you too Bill” Bill flexed and tore the sleeve. “Do you see? Look at all of you… you are all... muscular!”

Nick flexed his both arms “what’s the problem with that? Are you gay or something?”

Chris didn’t say nothing, he remained quiet looking at me.

“Don’t you think it’s a little weird that you are all growing muscular?”

Bill laughed at me “Guys, I think Einstein here is discovering new inner feelings”

Nick completed “Are you trying to say that you are out of the closet, Einstein?”

“My name is Matthew, Nick. And it doesn’t have anything to do with my preferences. How much weight did you lift in your entire life, Nick?”

“I could start anytime, I kind of like to be strong. To be stronger would be neat”

“Forget it, guys. Just wait to realize it yourselves.” And I went outside. Pricks. How could they not see it? It was their own muscles for god’s sake.

After a minute Chris appeared by my side “I gained 40 pounds in the last two months, Mat” he didn’t sound like a late teen anymore, his voice got deeper.

“Finally! I’m not that crazy anymore!” I look at him slightly above me and he looked concerned “what’s the problem?”

“The problem is… I need more. I always hated my body. But now is like I’ve found myself, something is changing in me, Mat”

It was not what I was expecting to hear “so… do you like being brawny… that’s fine, doesn’t?”

“No, not brawny, muscular, Mat.” He made a fist bulging his arm under the thin sleeve. “…to get huge… look at that, wouldn’t you die to have muscles like these?”

I gulped “Well… I guess you are on the right track… but aren’t you concerned about why or how it is happening?”

“Yes… a little… but I have the feeling that this is stronger than me… you understand, Matthew?” I saw that he was a little drunk.

“I… guess…”

“I saw that you were looking at me in a different way too…”

“I…. What you mean?”

“Everyone should look at me the way you do…”

“Ok... Chris, let’s put this way… you… are not exactly my type, you know?”

“I saw you checking me out”

“Waaait a minute… you are like… growing in front of me, what do you expect?”

“But it doesn’t turn you on?” He flexed his arm under my nose.

“Look Chris, sorry if I give the wrong impression, but…” I could see he was not happy. He opened himself to me and I was treating him like a lunatic. I mean, he was a kid, more than three years younger than me. And besides that he gives live food to his snakes and spiders. He was creepy. He watched closely those pet predators killing their prey. That kid had troubles and I didn’t want to be part of it. “Let’s be friends, okay?”

“I understand...” he said coldly and gave his wide back to me. He didn’t talk to me for weeks after that night. I think he always thought of himself as a freak. I’ve just made him feel worse.

During those weeks, the three muscleheads bought some free weights to use in the house. They started to spot one another and to eat even more. I tried to get away from their path. I had to hear their heavy footsteps around the old house to guess where each one could be. But the only clue I had was that Bill was the heaviest. The wooden floor squeak outloud under him, each time more.

And over the entire day I heard one of them lifting weights in the garage. Hard to guess who was spending more time in there. It went all day and by night they were fucking as many as they could. And they didn’t need to make parties anymore, the parties were chasing them. To those people, I was invisible. Even my clever talk couldn't compete with any of those three flexing an arm. People want to be near them. The odd ball was Chris. He just couldn’t fit in. Well, that wasn’t my problem.

But for most time I could walk around the house without any unfortunate encounter. Just giving the obligatory ‘hi’ now and then. And trying to not stare at their muscular size, their cocks, it was hard. For more a month I was at easy with them but...

One day I got hungry and was too tired to buy food myself. I went to the fridge and took some meat to cook, there was plenty with dates written over it. I was really hungry and ate a whole portion. I didn’t recognize the danger I was messing with. I turned around and Nick went all over me:

“What the FUCK you were DOING?” he was shirtless with some of his groupies behind him. Nick was bigger than I remembered. And last time he had 19’ arms. He was getting a huge bodybuilder shape type. I got fucking scared by his loud voice.

“Man, I was hungry, later I…” and he took my neck suspending me in the air closing my air supply.

“You fucking PRICK! Who gave you the right to take my food?”

“I’m… sorry…” my feet were dancing in the air. My face felt like would burst due to his pressure. “…

“Answer me!”

“I… am…(gasp) answering… you(gasp)” and two of his giggling groupies, a blond and a red hair asked Nick to he put me down. I crash to the floor gasping to breath. I look up at him and the girls tranquilized the beast. I saw his cock engorging in his jeans as the girls rubbed his muscular arms with their breasts. The jeans was barely handling his legs muscles, and every muscle was visible sharp, specially his quad distorting the thick tissue of the jeans. “Listen to me, your fucking idiot. buy more food in an hour or I’ll fucking rip your fucking arms!”

“ok”

What the fuck was that? Roid Rage? That’s by the way, the name of his band, ridiculous as it sounds. And some producer seemed to be interested. No way. He’s not that good. No way. He’s a prick. An immense dick. And he went to couch with four girls that were in every presentation he did with his band. They started a little orgy right there in front of me.

Nick was getting too dangerous to be too close. He could have killed me! The fuck. What the fuck could I do? Call the cops? Leave? In the end I went out and bought two pounds of fresh meat.

I was feeling fucking submissive. Hearing Nick calling my name freezes me cold. And he knew it. Fucking bastard. He never exactly bullied me, but there was psychological torture that he enjoyed to toy with me. And he went of this shit of that I’m all over his muscles. He would provoke me by seating at my side to show the gap between us. I was just an average guy with an average life. He was becoming this arrogant muscle god using his body to promote his shitty band.

It was hell to handle Nick.

Bill seemed easier to deal at first. Even bigger than Nick, he respected me. But I saw that their growth was doing funny things on their heads. Some weeks ago Bill asked me to take messages from the phone to him. What started as a favor turned me into his personal fucking assistant. He hated electronic stuff, so every email, every call, I had to be there or Bill would get pissed. William, I had to always call him William to sound more 'professional' as he argued.

He opened his life to me and let me know how exactly he got money to buy a chopper. He said that he had no idea that people would actually pay to touch him. Or by how much. Well, by doing absolutely nothing if he wishes to, it was more than my father and my mother earned together on their jobs.

So Bill paid me enough to eat. I deserved better. But I hadn’t the courage to argue. He was being nice to me, and that’s already a good deal with a guy that broke the twenty something inches biceps barrier weeks ago. Bill was always a jock, not very intelligent, but smart enough to manipulate people.

One time, in his new truck, I was badmouthing about Nick when he interrupted me “Man, do you know that night when you freaked out because we were growing…”

“What?” I asked looking at his muscular frame taking my entire view.

“We were playing dumb… Of course we knew it was happening. C’mon, do you really think that…” he flexed his monstrous biceps “…that we wouldn't see that?”

“oh, really...”

“at those days you couldn’t stop staring at us. It was so funny”

“What the hell you are talking about, William?”

He stopped the car and faced me “look at my body, I know what you are thinking”

“What am I thinking… William?”

He took his collar and tore his shirt exposing his entire chest to me. It made me lost my breath. Bill was so huge that my brain couldn’t compute. I reacted like a girl seeing the penis for the first time. “You are thinking about the size of my horse cock” I couldn’t react because that was exactly what I was thinking. I could only look down on It. And the considerable heavy bulge in his tight pants formed the most well known shape in history of mankind.

“its over ten inches, Mat”

“…ten…”

“Each month, a new inch, what if we don’t stop growing… can you imagine?” his cock went on full mast “this is just the beginning, Mat, can you imagine?”

Last edited by TheEd; January 1st, 2010 at 05:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheEd For This Useful Post:
chicken legs (October 4th, 2013), dartagnan (July 18th, 2013), Kit Werecat (July 17th, 2013), muscular (July 17th, 2013), Neonando (August 14th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:49 PM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
Hawt! Thanks for creating this great story!
  #3   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:56 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
dEFINITELY delight FULL !
  #4   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 08:54 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
Definitely an interesting story under way!
  #5   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 09:55 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
That was fun. I look forward to the next part.
  #6   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Tom_Paris

Absolutely amazing!!!
A new chapter, please!!!
  #7   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 01:39 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing start. Nice job. Hope you continue.
  #8   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 03:31 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
This story is INCREDIBLE!! Really, really great. I love the social dynamics. Keep it up, PLEASE!
  #9   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 07:09 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Yum. Very nice.
  #10   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 09:01 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
This is brilliant you have to continue. It would torture most mean if you didn't. I'd love to see how things turn out with emo muscle Chris.

Excellent work, cannot fault it.

I can't wait!
  #11   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 05:50 PM

I didn’t have to imagine, his shoulders took all space inside the truck. His cock was threatening to rip his pants if it grew any longer and harder. I tried to phantom was would be to have sex with this guy. I would be squashed like those mosquitoes in the windshield. And besides the fright my cock was ready to blow. I was paralyzed, he could do whatever he wanted with me, I would let it. Not that it would make any difference.

He kept looking down on me with a slightly grin over his huge muscular frame. Bill knew I was trapped inside my senses, unable to think properly. I felt completely invaded by his gaze over me. “...are you going to rape me?” my eyes were pleading “please, do”

I could feel the truck shaking by his laughter “hey, Mat, you are so funny. That’s exactly what every client of mine want. But you said something that’s really happening. People all around wanting me to rape them. Isn’t that funny? Unbox me another shirt.”

I didn’t know what to think, did he let his huge cock to go hard in front of me for a joke? Ripping his shirt off for a mind game? It was a game I would always lose. I asked “people want sex, not… rape… I guess.” Damn, his cock was still hard as before.

“That’s the weird thing, before all this growth I had this girlfriend that I fucked on daily basis. Her mother hated me. Or her dad. They despised me. But when every babe started to rub themselves on me, I went all jerk over that girl and told her to flee. So the last week she called me again. She said she missed me and all that bullshit. I went to her home to bang her once more time. But when their family saw me with this bicep, this body…”

Bill abused of his… corporal expression. I hardly could pay attention to his story, every outfit he used was glued to his body. The new shirt strained between his massive pecs that moved up and down as he talked loudly with his hands.

“...and then, I had her mother under the table blowing me while her daughter was taking a shower to meet me. Unreal. I could fuck anyone in that family. I came in the old bitch’s face while her dumbass husband was pretending that it wasn’t happening! Man, I totally ruled over them. Talk about change of respect.”

Shit. When will be the time for Bill to do the same on my face? To bend me over to his will? Did I have to act like a dog and beg? Please fuck my face, sir? What if he don't like it? Would he crush me? Never talk to me again? The temperature on that truck was too high for my well being “so, William, let’s go back home?”

“No, let’s go to Hooligan’s”

“That place that Nick plays?”

“Yes. A lot of chicks. And look at my cock! It will not rest until I fuck someone” Hello! Bill! I was fucking wanting to blow you right there, fucker. “I’ll fuck the first babe that cross me, you’ll see” I didn’t doubt it.

Waking side by side on the street anyone could see who was the man. Bill towered over me with his 6’6 or 6’7, I wasn’t sure anymore. In the long waiting line of the hard rock club, Bill strode with his ten inches hard cock to everyone willing to see. The line of countless people silenced as he passed. Bill was searching for a good-looking girl to fuck. Of the hundred people, he took a brunette. Somehow she knew she was chosen by him as her pupils and nipples dilated as he went closer.

By holding her arm, without a word, they walk off the line and Bill started to fuck her behind a wall. To him it was quite normal already. But to me and anyone else, it should be beyond unreal. But to his good looks, his pumped muscular body, it seemed right.

After five minutes, Bill was back still stuffing his deflating cock in his pants. “Shit man, I fucking ruined her clothes.” I saw her walking back to her friends with her dress in rags, completely wet by his cum. She should be ashamed of herself, but showed her messy hair as a trophy. Her friends envied her… what the fuck was going on? He was a total jerk to her and still she wanted more.

Bill also didn’t respect the line. And no doorman would dare to stop him. Behind him I entered the loud nightclub.

While Bill was surrounded by everyone’s attention, I sat at the bar and took a cold beer. Someone patted on my shoulder. Turning around I saw Nick looking down at me between his pecs; his wifebeater showed them in full. “hey girls, the music critic came to watch us”

In some seconds I was at the center of Nick’s ‘friends’, people whose lives were in his shadows, agreeing with any stupid thing coming out from his mouth. And he had a lot of these ‘friends’.

“I came in peace, Nick.” I tried to sound cool.

“You have to. Joe, tell him what happened to the last… critic”

Joe was the bandleader before Nick’s exponential growth. Now he was just a zombie like the others “Well, I think he had his mouth too full to speak any more shit again, right Nick?”

“Yes, his face was hilarious. But he was begging for it, wasn’t girls?”

“Definitely” said one punk girl padding and teasing with his cock bulge.

It had to be full moon. Two muscle monsters roommates of mine threatening to rape me on the same day… Nick let his cock grow while the punk groupies rubbed him. It grew obscenely. Two other girls were feeling him from behind and he didn’t stop looking down at me with a smirk. He flared his muscular back and the two babes went all moaning over him. The proportion of his muscles was bigger than most pro bodybuilders I knew.

He was wearing some kind of purple dark unitard beneath the white wifebeater, clothes that only a TV wrestler would choose, that made every line of his growing cock and legs shinny visible. He was looking like a modern version of Conan, but half a foot taller than Schazzie. Everyone looked like a kid near his 6’5 broad body. “Time to go, critic, later you will tell what you think of my show”

As predictable for a band called Roid Rage, their show was a bunch of guys torturing instruments. It wasn’t even thrash metal. It was just noise, a very loud noise deafening everyone. Of course the whole focus of their presentation was Nick destroying a guitar and yelling at the microphone to distortion. His guitar was a cheap brand because it wouldn’t survive that night.

By my side was an older guy, an odd figure between the clubgoers. He was entranced by the show. And when Nick took out his sweat wifebeater, this guy saw millions. Later he would be his producer, and even later just another sex slave of Nick neverending growth. But for the moment he was just another guy who couldn’t leave his eyes out of Nick’s crotch.

Bill wasn’t even there anymore, probably fucking some girl(s). And not fucking me. Their lives were shining like a Sun, melting everything they touched. It made me remember of Kafka’s Metamorphosis; it was about a twenty something guy turning into a repulsive but very fragile giant cockroach, which in the end died in hunger, abandoned by all, including his family. It was a fucking sad story. Really. But here, it was simply the opposite, it was kafka-antimatter, they were getting each day more appealing to everyone around, making them all to think in one thing: Their bodies, their muscles, their size. Each day it was more obvious.

I couldn’t hold my desires for them any longer. And each day I felt that I needed a higher kick. Sometimes I had to hide myself to watch Bill working out in the garage. I couldn’t stop thinking that tomorrow they will be bigger. What Bill said to me in the truck started to settle down on me: when it will stop? What if they turn up into giants devouring everything in sight? Well, I can say in advance they didn’t turn into giants in the real sense of the word, but in all other senses they gone pretty close.

At that nightclub I took a huge joint from a guy behind me, I puffed the smoke watching Nick ‘accidentally’ crushing the guitar near the end of what whatever they were playing. The crowd went wild with the sound of the guitar screaming as Nick jerked its strings like the hair of a bitch he was slapping his dick. And high from the pot, I finally perceived that all people near the stage shared all my dirt graphic urges. Them all wanted to feel Nick’s iron muscles; some shamelessly asking and others fighting those insane urges. These were the most funny to watch, those who thought themselves as alpha males; they all paled in presence of Nick going wild.

The deafening band was horrible but Nick had the respect from everyone. In the middle of the whole noise I could sense the devouring energy it evoked; it was chaotic like a hurricane and destructive as a tsunami. I never heard anything like that. The striking part was Nick truly behaving as a hurricane on stage, full of energy, full of veins, pumped like hell; it would make Rammstein weep.

And that was the last… whatever it was. The show was way too short. Everyone shouted and hoped for more, but the band didn’t care. Nick didn’t care. I was kind of breathless as anyone else when I felt like that someone opened a hot oven behind me, and also something heavy and hot bumped into me. It was Bill’s quad, I looked up at him “Hey, hi Bill, where were you?”

“Backstage, fucking some twins”

“Oh…” then I understood why he was so hot. I mean, his body temperature, you get the idea.

Some other girls came to talk to Bill but he just shove them away “let’s talk with Nick” and he took my arm pulling me to the backstage. I entered there and in the middle of the people, Nick was seated receiving a blowjob from a blonde while emptying a beer and trashing it to the floor. I could barely walk with so many cans around. And Nick spotted me.

“So, critic, how many stars?” People went quiet when Nick spoke. Everyone looked at me.

I had no words when Nick stood up with the blond still sucking his cock. He took her aside by the hair. She wanted to be treated like that. Every girl in there wanted to be Nick’s whore. His put his huge cock inside his semi wore fatigued leotard.

“Answer me”

“it was chaotic like a hurricane, destructive as a tsunami” and everyone looked back at Nick waiting for his reaction. Bill was the only one amused.

“That’s a good one… I like it” he said thoughtfully “good review. You are saved from tonight.”

It hurt me but I said “thanks.” I was spared to be humiliated in public with the muscle mountain Nick shoving his cock in my throat. I had contradictory feelings about that. He resumed his private sex show and I left before he changed his mind.

I took a bus to the house. I felt that something has changed, I felt like a toy in their hands. Anytime, bumping in the corridor or in the kitchen could lead to me being squashed by their sex overdrive. And I wondered if I changed inside. I mean, to be with any guy I had to be drunk or very high. But now every wet dream, every jerk off in the bath, I fantasized about their muscles. Of Nick crushing me to a pulp or Bill making me worship his body.

But then, everyone around them behaved like me. And since when everyone had their jollies ignited by extreme muscles? Sure their growth was supernatural, but maybe is their appeal also supernatural? And what if that happened to me too? If I wasn’t a coward to hide myself from the gamma ray burst from the sky, would I be like them? Who wouldn’t?

I looked at the sky and saw that was indeed full moon.

After the Nick presentation I was still dizzy and dazzled from the noise and couldn’t hear right.

Arriving the house, the lights were all off, but then I heard a snake near me, very close, at my ear. Freaking out, I turn on the lights and Chris was above me wearing a red shirt with his monstrous snake around his neck.

“What the fuck, Chris? You fucking scared me.”

He didn’t say a word. His pectorals were inches from my nose. I look down and he was holding an empty bottle of vodka. He was only in his briefs and a tight shirt, stuffed like Bill or Nick. I saw a little spurt in his cock as it grew an inch in every direction. I stepped back.

It was weeks since I saw him in the flesh last time. And he seemed to be growing faster than Bill. He had very little to start with, and now his biceps were already twenty inches. All this time he was avoiding me in the same way I avoided him, but now it suddenly seemed to change.

Chris threw the bottle at the wall splashing it in a million pieces as I ducked for protection. Chris patted on the snake’s head that was also looking at me, like they were exchanging ideas. I didn’t want to know what could happen next, I run to the door. And the old couch went over my head collapsing in front of me! “Fucking shit!” he destroyed the couch to get me. I was in real life danger.

I saw him walking closer to me with his cock much bigger than before, and by his eyes I saw him savoring my fear. He smiled at himself as the briefs started to rip. His cock was near Bill’s class of hugeness and hardness.

This vision took me as a short circuit and instantly my modest cock got hard “Chris…” and he took my neck lifting me with one arm while the other one he painfully tore my pants away leaving me totally exposed. And then he flexed his gun, puffed his chest, and inhaled. His muscled cock pointed in my eyes direction! I got startled because his soaked briefs splat and slapped hard on my face. The musclebound kid got amused by that.

He dropped me to the floor and I removed the sticky remains of his wet hot briefs out of me. His muscle wings opened at me making me mumble “...shit... the size of it...” it was broad as a refrigerator. I took up the stairs like a virgin would run in a horror b-movie. At the top of the stairs I saw Chris starting to move slowly always with his gaze on me, with his cock bouncing at each step, taking up the stairs, one at a time. He moved like Jason, and like Jason’s victims, they had an inevitable, inescapable end in his arms.

My heart raced and couldn’t think right. I closed and locked the door of my bedroom and no way it would stop Chris. He could tear down the cheap door with a push. I tried to pick up the bed to block the door, but was to heavy for me to push.

I listened to a bang at the door. I run to the other side of the bedroom, trying to find protection and getting any. I looked at the door as another bang almost took the door from its hinges. Scared, I inevitably watched the door giving away to his immense strength.

What I wasn’t waiting for was his ten inches cock bursting through the wood. It froze my soul. And with his titanic cock, Chris shoved the door out of its frame. I went to my knees watching him walking closer, each quad exploding with muscles at every step.

On my knees I was level up to his big balls, each ball that could fill my palm. His cock was pointed upwards and he slowly moved its direction to my face. I couldn’t handle any more… and like a dirt bitch in heat I opened wide my mouth to gulp it entirely (it was impossible, but I had to). I moved my hands to his butt cheeks that were hard as a canon balls to force myself deeper onto his giant cock.

It didn’t take any time for him to unload and when I started to gag, his strong hand pushed me even deeper. He took out his dripping anaconda from my throat and spurted the last spasms over my nose and eyes, almost slapping the heavy cock on my cheeks.

But his cock didn’t deflated. It stayed hard and Chris took his snake from his shoulders and let it go over the cabinet. He forcibly turned my back to him and pushed me to the wall. Without any warning his cock entered me like we stuff a thanksgiving turkey. My feet left the floor as each thrust made his cock harder lifting me higher over the wall. It was violent. It did not hurt me badly, but was savage. I had to bite my lips to not scream.

In less than a minute I was screaming his name as my cock spurted all over the wall like I never had came before. And like his cock, my cock also didn’t rest. As long he was inside of me, my cock wanted more. Like a rag doll, he thrust my hips in-out-in-out to satisfy himself, faster and faster until the turbulence made me lost my senses. Tell me about repressed feelings; I was sure that Chris was a dam of it exploding all over me.

The next thing I remembered was his hot cum splashing on my back soaking me entirely. I got totally trashed, but slept like a baby.

Last edited by TheEd; January 1st, 2010 at 05:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEd For This Useful Post:
chicken legs (October 4th, 2013), Kit Werecat (July 17th, 2013)
  #12   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 02:26 AM

I knew very little about Chris. I knew that he had no brothers, no girlfriends or boyfriends. He was a recluse. Last year when he was a skinny frail boy, I played some videogames with him. It was the only thing he did for days. He loved fighting games and was a master on pressing a ten buttons sequence for a major combo. After ten matches I gave up to playing with him. Not only it was unfair to play against his skills but he was into totally humiliate me in the game.

After the gamma ray burst his videogame was abandoned, he stopped playing it. It got very clear to me that he was changing; I thought at the time that he found someone but in the end it was the damned gamma ray and his mutant muscles.

He had some friends that went into his room to play the playstation; but them vanished when Chris started to grow so muscular. After last night, when he hunted me like his snakes for the prey, I started to wonder why they had vanished. Besides all his creepy animals and weird moments, he was sweet person, always asking the right question in the right situation, he cared for another people.

The sweet guy and the monster that vamped my bedroom and my body couldn’t be the same. And yet, they were. I woke up glued to the bed, his massive cum dried out over me making me felt tied up in some giant spider’s web. I had to change the sheets.

In the same way that night would be with me for the rest of my life, the following day wouldn’t be any different. After the long shower removing Chris remains off me, I found Bill and Nick (surprisingly) without any girl over their dicks. They were resting, absorbing the sunlight peacefully. Even when they did nothing, it was epic to watch. Their unflexed muscles had the definition of a fitness athlete pumped in his prime, but their size were surpassing Mr.Universe standards.

Bill asked me a bottle of water. I just replied “No problem, William” when Nick asked:

“What is this ‘William’ bullshit?”

Bill laughed replying while padding his cock, “it’s respect, Nick”

I was hearing them. They knew it. Bill didn’t have any respect for me, as he knew that Nick and I had issues. I gave his water when Nick took my arm:

“Pick me some water too.”

I look over at Bill and he just left leaving me alone with this muscular beast. I replied “Sure” and went fast taking another bottle from the fridge. When I came back he was naked and said:

“Now, blow me”

I did look at his cock, which soft was more than twice my size hard. But I didn’t needed it. Not after last night. Nick arrived too late. “fuck you, Nick”

Shit, I shouldn’t have to say that.

Nick stood up eclipsing the morning Sun with his body looming over me. He walked in my direction and his cock pocked into my belly “I don’t think you are understanding what’s your fucking position around here”

I tried to walk away but he held me almost crushing my shoulder with his palm. But I replied, “What’s my fucking position around here, Nick, enlighten me”

“I’ll enlighten you…”

For a moment I thought that he would take my head and shove my mouth over his cock as the prick he was. But instead he was just in front of me, froze in his hero pose doing absolutely nothing.

“Is that a stupid game?”

“Yes, and you have only one fucking life.” He said making a double biceps flex.

“You are crazy”

Nick took my waist bringing me to him. His enormous cock head went under my jaw, where I could feel but not see. “Who are you fooling? Don’t you think I saw how many stares you had over me in the last months? That you spy me lifting weights? Or fucking some chick upstairs? You are dying to touch me, but you wouldn’t dare… because I could snap you like a twig.” His twenty one bicep jumping made the final touch.

This torture made me willing with anything he said “yes… I understand, Nick”

“Understand what?”

“My position”

“So, blow me”

Last edited by TheEd; January 1st, 2010 at 05:54 PM.
  #13   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 06:39 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
This is incredibly well written...

... and incredibly disturbing. Were I in this boy's position, I would kill either myself or these monsters. And yet, I cannot resist continuing to read on. I don't even understand my own attraction to this account of these repellent monsters. Call it morbid fascination, I guess. I cannot help but wish that at some point, there would be vindication of some kind for this kid who narrowly missed becoming himself one of these demigods and now is cast in the role of their thrall. I will continue to follow this story that I am drawn to like a moth to flame.
- TagsNOLA
The Following User Says Thank You to tagsnola For This Useful Post:
chicken legs (October 4th, 2013)
  #14   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 08:11 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Maximally magnetic and magnificent

I, too, feel, strangely and strongly pulled inevitably to the heat and heart of this story, stretching my own seed tool as I irresistibly continue reading and devouring each lascivious line.

More, please, and let's give our left out "geek" some shot at gaining some muscle mass and payback time.
  #15   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 10:46 AM

I'm rivited

Usually I don't go for rape fantasies, but HOLY CRAP! That last scene in part two hit all the right buttons. It just goes to show what a dark and complex creature the human animial is.

So the three growers have pretty much made Mat their slave. Will he just accept, and learn to like his fate, or is there still some way out for him?

Can't wait to see.

Last edited by Jaypat; February 7th, 2009 at 01:20 PM.
  #16   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:08 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
A-effin'-MEN! ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZIVKAROLY View Post
I, too, feel, strangely and strongly pulled inevitably to the heat and heart of this story, stretching my own seed tool as I irresistibly continue reading and devouring each lascivious line.

More, please, and let's give our left out "geek" some shot at gaining some muscle mass and payback time.
Aaaaaa-MEN!!!

But seriously, follow your muse, where ever it leads, come what may. The muse rules. We must all follow.

Cheers!
TagsNOLA
  #17   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 01:15 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Fantastic follow-up chapters. They're dark, but very sexy. I wonder what other powers these men have acquired from the gamma rays. The possibilities are endless.

Great job!
  #18   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Hoo, boy, It quickly went downhill after things started getting out, huh? Or, perhaps uphill. Funny how what someone can enjoy isn't always what they want, and how things can become tricky when they find that out.

The story's very well written. Great job with it, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
  #19   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 05:46 PM

Is it over?

Hey, I was just rereading the end of the last part when I suddenly realized that the story might be over. Is this where you're going to leave it?
  #20   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 07:54 AM

I did my… duty. Nick wasn’t impressed with my dedication. His cock was hard, but I didn’t have the strength and stamina to satisfy Nick. I tried every trick I knew and failed miserably.

“You are a lousy cocksucker, your worthless.” and he took me out of his way. Now anyone would wonder why I didn’t left the house. Or shoot these monsters or myself… I couldn’t leave them; it was hell stronger than me. Like my entire mind went solely dedicated for these demigods, I couldn’t think in anything else, their gravitational forces trapped me.

I couldn’t leave, but also couldn’t feel at ease. My three roommates were an infinite source of troubles getting into my sanity. All of them could manipulate me to do whatever they wanted. And each day my burden seemed to be heavier; and as more people fell in the same trap like me, more insignificant I felt.

That day, Nick and Bill decided to make an extreme makeover in the house. Most stuff in there had 20+ years, and money finally was entering their pockets. Nick received ten bucks from each clubgoer admission; with the club full every night, he was getting four thousand on a slow night, the rest of the band had to share one thousand. Bill didn’t show me who much he was earning anymore. And by his mood it was a lot.

By extreme makeover, it meant to get rid of the old stuff first. And they did on their own fashion. Bill aimed his fist on the porcelain sink and his punch pulverized it instantly. His biceps were reaching the twenty-two inches helm; nothing in that house could stand such supernatural strength. He took the microwave from the kitchen, which my grandmother gave to me, and crushed like a beer can.

I went to my doorless bedroom and waited for them to stop. I desperately wanted to watch their mighty muscles at work, but I was getting tired (or afraid) of the troubles it leaded.

I heard heavy steps coming from the corridor, and by its pace was Chris getting closer. I tried to hide, but where? Jump the window? I was clueless about him. Why did he fuck me last night? Why he was drunk? Did he hate me because I dumped him at the beginning of all this?

And he appeared with his body taking the entire doorframe. “Hi, Mat” he was shitless as usual and sweaty by the heat, his muscles unimaginable big and heavy. But I couldn’t see him in the eyes. I felt that somehow Nick taught my place between the titans and Chris was one of them. And besides that, I had mixed feelings about last night.

“Hi, Chris” I said looking away from him.

“I… look, I don’t know what came over my mind yesterday, I never did anything like that”

“Really? I…” and he came closer and his vast quads clouded my mind again. I lost my line of thought; and Bill and Nick shattering the house downstairs didn’t help either.

He sat by my side making the bed to creak under his weight. “I’m really sorry” he said.

I look at his eyes and saw that he was being sincere “that’s okay, Chris, I can’t say that it was so bad neither” Well, I shouted his name outloud, didn’t I?

“I don’t want to hurt anyone, just being this strong is not an easy thing to control, sometimes, is that…” He stopped in midsentence.

“Is that what?”

“Is so intoxicating… I mean, look at me, look at this size. This body is a dream for any guy. I can lift insane amounts of weight, and its keep growing, and I want more. And when I fuck…” He stopped again.

“How many people did you… fuck since it all begun?”

“One”

Oh shit. After all these months with his dream body, he only fucked me? While Bill and Nick took all college by storm, Chris stayed in his dorm lonely? I couldn’t believe. “Only me?”

“Yes… I mean… every guy and girl checks me out now. But I’m… afraid of what I will do with them if… that I could rip them apart if I…”

“Am I dead, Chris? Look, it was rough, but we were just fucking. You scared me a little at first, but then I enjoyed it too.” He looked at me “And I would do it again” The nerve! I was playing with fire.

And we heard Bill yelling at us downstairs with his powerful voice “hey you two, we need to empty the house soon, that guy will come at any moment”

“That guy?” Chris asked.

“Bill called a decorator… one of his new friends”

“They are getting a lot of money, don’t they?”

“I don’t think Bill will pay for anything… not with money. Now, what you say about destroying my bedroom?”

Chris laughed “Do you want me to destroy your bedroom?”

I just look down at his pecs bouncing and his biceps tensing “yes”

Chris stood up looking down at me. He entered the celebration of demolishing everything in sight. I could only watch his perfect huge body and look out to protect myself. While Bill and Nick were just having fun tossing the old TV by the window, Chris was doing it for me; a spectacle of muscles, grinding his teeth, flexing his mammoth muscles to the limit. He moved over to my bed, the same one I couldn’t even push yesterday and lifted easily. The muscle titan Chris pressed the sides of the heavy mattress and slaughtered it with the old wooden bed altogether. It got me breathless.

After that little talk Nick started to be a little more respectful with me. Chris wouldn’t allow his constant downplay on me anymore. Nick wasn’t so brave to fight some guy of his own size.

Bill’s decorator arrived shortly. The small guy lost his tongue as he saw other two others of Bill’s size. In the way he hid his obvious arousal, this guy was willing to pay for his work here. And extravagant, very questionable, nonsense requests of Bill, like giant Jacuzzis, pinball machines and an equipped personal gym full of mirrors made him uncomfortable but yet willing to please the three titans, specially Bill.

Bill’s new contacts were really paying off. It would take three weeks to fulfill all absurd changes in the house. So Bill arranged some place for all of us to stay. And it wasn’t a cheap hotel. Bill and Nick took each one a luxurious room, while Chris and I, without any money, shared a slightly more modest one.

In the way for the hotel, Bill wanted to buy a new computer. And he wanted the best fucking one, as he put. We went to apple store and bought to him the most expensive one. I envied him; I never had a top of the line notebook.

At the exit he handled to me the box “its yours, take it”

“What?”

“I guess is not easy for you to live with us. Think of this of a compensation for all you did for me and my clients”

“I don’t know what to say… thanks Bill. I mean… William…” Well, it wasn’t so bad to live with three demigods after all.

Last edited by TheEd; January 1st, 2010 at 05:57 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEd For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (July 17th, 2013), Spudforth (July 22nd, 2013)
  #21   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 08:34 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Whoa, talk about a turn for the better! Chris comes out of his shell, Bill, I mean William, treats his former friend to a new Mac, and Nick, the worthless shyte, is put in a new place. I'm hoping that there might be a happy ending after all. I'd love to see Chris explode with power and size as they grow closer! Awesome addition!!
  #22   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
There are always some ups and downs with this sort of thing, huh? Still, it's good to see that they still have some common sense when their heads are cool, or else things could probably get out of control extremely quickly. Not that that would necessarily be a bad thing for everybody, but handling it would be tricky, to say the least.

Well, a calmer day's always good to see in a situation like this. The question's really how long things stay calm when a lot of things are still happening.
  #23   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 01:00 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I really enjoy the new turn of events. I do so much hope that Mat can share in the growth phenomenon somehow.
Mike
  #24   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 08:22 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Don't grow the narrator

This story is great precisely because the narrator does not grow. Definitely a powerful and, at least here, underrepresented side of bodybuilding is the idea that there is something that sets apart the huge bodybuilder.. Genetics, determination, nutrition, whatever.. Anyway, the allure of huge muscle is greatly decreased if every schmoe is pumping 20 inches.
  #25   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
What a great and well-written story! Thanks for the chapters so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faust2001 For This Useful Post:
cannon1701 (July 17th, 2013)
  #26   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 06:22 PM

I am so glad that wasn't the end, beacuse now there're more chapters to look forward to!

Things are lightening up a bit. It's good to see Bill isn't becoming a total ass. I think we're all rooting for Chris to be a good guy. And as a for Nick... well there's always gotta be one, doesn't there?

I really am dying to see how big these guys get. Part of me would like to see Mat grow, but I'm pretty sure the story would be better if he didn't. --But can you imagine missing something like that just by being on the wrong side of a wall? He's gotta be borderline suicidal.
  #27   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 07:58 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
These are one of the best stories! It is hot! Shows power, muscle a dominance!
  #28   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2009, 03:09 PM

228642 is on a distinguished road
soo.... is it over or are you going to surprise us with another chapter?
  #29   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2009, 05:04 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
To 2Bored: You're entitled to your opinion, but I am, too, and I liked, for example, the Transform series by AKA precisely because more and more ordinary guys were sharing in the transformation by one means or another.
btw, a shmo is defined as "Slang A stupid or obnoxious person. From Yiddish shmok, penis, fool." Did your really mean that???
Mike
  #30   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 03:35 PM

I entered the hotel bedroom and Chris was almost naked watching the news on the plasma. It made me forget my precious mac instantly. I left it on the side and went to my bed by the side of his one, and as usual his physique would mind boggle me.

?That stare?? he said without tearing his eyes from the TV.

?What stare??

?The way you eye at my muscles?

?Oh, what about it??

?Every punk, every housewife, every clerk, every single person I cross looks at me the way you do?

?I guess this is? reasonable?? Fuck me, his huge body would make Michelangelo to cream himself.

?Is kind of disturbing sometimes. Like everyone undressing naked me with their eyes. I?m not used to attract so much attention. Some people??

??some people??

?Just get weird. Some even can speak a word.? Chris wasn?t aware as me that their growth had a sexual force on everyone. People were incapable to hold their impulses, and every inch of Chris? body was obscenely eye-catching. Could be only his big calves, or his huge delts, forearms, or just his sheer volume and presence. He did not dress like Bill or Nick exposing muscles or clothes that boost their already unbeatable power over people. Chris preferred to hide his big muscles in public, I think he only used tight clothes in the house to lock my attention on him. It was time to change it. I wanted Chris to slap his muscles in the dweebs faces all around, my cock was getting hard in just thinking in their reaction to this seventeen year old muscular giant.

?You should embrace it.?

?What you mean??

?How do you think Bill and Nick are getting so much money? There are people out there dying to touch them. They not only accepted it, but they flaunt it. And in your place, I would be having lots of fun.?

?But man, you don?t know what you talking. You know the size of my dick. And I don?t have any control of it. You don?t know how embarrassing is to have a huge tent in front of all people when they touch me? I swallowed that thought. I needed to convert Chris? embarrassment into confidence, coolness.

?They will look at it anyway, you know. Just give them what they want.?

Chris was starting to like that thinking. His cock got some inches larger, his cheap briefs more transparent. I needed to buy some CKs to adorn that monster. But as him, I didn?t have any money. My only hope was Bill, he never used the same clothes twice anymore.

?Just wait here, Chris? In the way of Bill?s room, I tried to figure out what clothes would fit his character. Biker shorts, military shirts, black boots? no, something simpler but that can showcase his hugeness at every detail.

When I arrived Bill?s room I heard a loud trashing coming out of his room. I listened through the door ?You fucking idiot! Who the fuck you think you are dealing with?! Get the fuck out before I snap your neck, fucking retard!? shit, Bill was trashing one of his clients. I heard Bill steps coming in my direction and I stepped back. ?You want to die?! Get the fucking out of here!? his voice was ferocious and the door burst with a blow, the guy which Bill was fighting flew over the hotel?s corridor.

?What happened, Bill!?!? I tried to be calm. The guy?s nose was bleeding; contorting in deep pain. He was in his underpants and his little cock hard, watching Bill coming in his direction with keen fascination, in total sexual frenzy.

?This fucking douche was trying to fucking rip me off!? Bill?s eyes were on fire. ?Get the fuck out of here, punk!? and the punk painfully dragged his feet to Bill?s bull cock and Bill shoved him to the other wall again ?do you to fucking DIE?!?

By his client expression, he wanted it. The guy was completely out of his mind, a mind completely mangled by sexual passion. He was coming by just hearing Bill?s deafening swearing at him. I went to Bill and said ?William, stop! You are just doing what he wants, he?s a bondage freak. Leave him alone.? Bill saw that I was right. ?Yeah, cool down, don?t get blood in your hands because of this twisted fuck.?

The guy had the nerve to retort ?No, no!?

I just replied ?Get lost? to him and called the security to remove the twerp from out of there.

After some minutes, Bill cooled down. ?Man, I could really have killed him. The fuck! What the hell happens with those people?? I saw the iron chair he was seated to deform by his grip. ?I could be in jail! Thanks Mat, I owe you one. How you knew so fast that he was provoking me to that??

Shirtless as usual, his muscular back was shadowing me ?Let?s say that I have a perspective that you don?t have.?

?Mat, I need help to deal with these people. I just don?t have the time to do it myself? well, he would have time if he didn?t spend it fucking, eating and lifting weights.

?Sure, Bill, err? William.?

?I need some photos too, do you have a camera??

?No?

?How much is a good camera? A professional one??

?Five, or six thousand.?

He went to a bag and took off ten thousand. ?Do it quickly, I need some photos this week. One of my clients is a big shot in Hollywood and wants to cast me and I need a? a? paper.?

?A r?sum???

?Exactly. Just some photos of me by the pool will be enough.?

The prospect of shooting photos of Bill made me very happy. Before the stores close down, I took a Taxi and bought the last full frame Nikon model with three lens. Bill?s body needed a full frame, with lenses wide open, like the bitches he fucked. I still had two thousand to spare, and so I went to buy nice new clothes for Chris; everything very elastic to handle his muscles: stretchable pants, new socks, new pumps, all very athletic but still casual. And, for sure, a lot of CKs for him to tear away with his cock.

I went back to our room full of bags and Chris exited from the shower totally naked and his large cock half hard. I wanted to play with the new toys, but then Chris? body made me forget of them again. ?I bought some gifts, Chris?

?Hey, new shoes! That?s fantastic. I hope they weren?t too expensive.?

?I got a price deal?? He tried out the CK and put up the pumps. The large CK was very stretchy but barely covered his cock and balls.

?How do I look??

?breathtaking? Shit I had to control myself, two overconfident studs around me was enough, to handle a third one was hard.

?Real?? and he strode in my direction and flared his wings; I was silently salivating. The big difference between Chris and Bill, or Nick, was his waist so small in proportion with his shoulders, a wasp shape; and that his butt and pecs were so more pronounced. Even women would envy his cleavage and its volume; and where Bill and Nick were hairy, Chris was smooth as a porcelain vase and as hard, but hot as a baked potato? really, I didn?t have the words to describe his body, he was completely hypersexual and yet his face was of total clueless about it. Chris might knew he was hot, but still didn?t get the slight idea of how steaming he was.

And that?s made me worry:

Sooner or later he will. He told me about some harassment he had on the streets or in a bus. People bumping on him ?accidentally?, caressing his arms, touching his butt, and that he never reacted.

But then I recalled Chris in front of me that night, a drunk fuming bull aimed at me, destroying my door with his supernatural cock, fucking me like no one had before. And I was his first? I lost my virginity awkwardly while drunk; Chris was a fucking machine already! Fuck. All he needed was a little push. He would make anyone his slave.

I felt I had him under control, he did what I told him to do, but for how long? How much time will take him to see that I was powerless to stop myself from going down on his briefs, to feel those muscular thighs on my cheeks, to hump into his huge body to exhaustion. And yet I was still playing cool, like we were old time buddies. It was time to grab a bottle of vodka to keep me under control.

Chris took one of his new shirts and put on his torso and tried to breath ?This shit is?? and I listened to a loud cotton rip. His muscles tore the $75 shirt and his back got entirely exposed, and he completed with the obvious ??too tight.?

?They were the biggest they had in the store?? I mumbled almost to myself, but was kind of expected and I pointed to him ?those are more stretchable, try on,? Chris ripped the rest of the wrecked shirt and tossed away to the floor. Of five shirts, two survived. Chris flexed every muscle of his upper body to see if it resisted. The two remaining shiny glued shirts were made of WikMax ?it?s made for running, it maintains your body? temperature? It was bullshit, I wanted to see him in those, it made all his muscles shine; but it excelled in more ways than I intended, I felt like in a presence of superhero. My fucking mind clouded again, but I tried to be not shaken by it ?There are? also some pants and shorts made of this same material??

He held the short looking at a peculiar design around the crotch area ?What the? Ultrajoc? Is that real??

?Well? it?s made for running?? the dark short had a stretchable dedicated partition for his huge groin anatomy.

He took off the CKs in front of me and tried the short looking over me at the mirror ?shit, I can see my balls? he flexed his thighs and the bulged jutted even more. I noticed that it was a little larger than an instant ago. In a split second I caught him in a narcissistic moment, taking out the hair from his face, slowly flexing his pecs to himself, watching his own pecs moving accordingly in the Poly/Spandex material.

We drunk some more shots of vodka, he was dressed with those clothes and a Diesel hood over it. Even this baggy shirt suffered around his arms, and above all, his pecs, nothing baggy about it.

It was so hilarious to watch people?s reactions over him. In the elevator, I could see their eyes traveling his body back and forward and back again. We all felt like midgets near this powerful seventeen teenager. We went down to the hotel?s bar and no waiter dared to ask his id. The bar had a lot of guys from some business convention filling the place. Chris towered over them all. We went to sit on a empty large couch and then people came and sat all around us. Some were couples, but in the majority they were singles, men and women about ten years older than Chris and me. And all of them started to ask the obvious questions to him: ?Are you an athlete?? ?Are you professional bodybuilder?? ?How much do you lift?? ?Are you single??

He answered them all with his ludicrous answers and everybody laughed with him. Chris was losing his shyness. Of course no one notice my presence by his side, Chris sucked up all the air. I gave some excuse to buy some more drinks, when I returned some minutes later he already took off the hood, showing off his superhero outfit for his new admirers. Everyone in the bar was talking about him or looking at him. Some said awful things with angry envy remorse to be in his visual trap, while everyone else was perplexed that someone muscular and perfect as him could exist.

I could understand the envy. Is hard to believe in a fair world when just some kid could take any women or men with nothing more than his gaze, or one flex, or even doing absolutely nothing. His mere presence in those clothes was creating obsession flames in that bar.

And the bad news for me: it wasn?t just me and him anymore; but him, me and the rest of world. I tried to call his attention to leave that place and Chris was too busy letting everybody see his muscles while more drinks were brought to him. I waited for him half an hour watching people to feel his powerful body.

Without saying bye, Chris left with two pretty girls and two guys towards the elevator. One girl had her hand inside of his shorts giggling; the guys were drunk and drinking even more to handle the situation. And I was left alone and angry ?Fuck?em? I said. ?He?s just like Nick or Bill.?

Later I went to the bedroom to take out my new gear. I sneaked inside trying to avoid the orgy scene over Chris body. The guys were licking his pecs, the girls worshiping his cock in absolute frenzy. He could make anyone his fag or his bitch and was loving it. It might be the first night of Chris endless new supersexual life. With the women orgasming loudly I put the ?no disturb? sign over the door. It would give a heart attack to the unaware hotel maid.

Bill?s gift certainly made me a better PR to him. Bill gave me all his clients? payments, their phones and emails; and it all was a mess and that?s why he passed me all of his personal information. I created a spreadsheet with all Bill?s main events by date. He lost money being lazy; otherwise he could have much more. Some clients wanted to pay the price of a car to be with him one night. It was unbelievable.

But after all this work, Bill called me to hold all new proposals and cancel the old ones; he was changing plans. Some clients were traveling the entire country to meet the colossal loverboy and Bill asked me to tell them to turn away ?William isn?t interested anymore. Sorry.? I coldly said to each of them. I got surprised that some of his clients were women.

?So, you bought that camera?? Bill yelled from some party over the phone ?tomorrow as soon as I wake up we?ll make a little photo shoot?

?But? when you will wake up??

?I don?t know? yet. Be prepared. I don?t want any blurred pictures?

With the camera and Bill?s raw muscular beauty wouldn?t be hard to get what he wanted: just another brick for his bridge to stardom. I knew Bill since I was a kid. I doubt that he knew me. He was that guy who got along with the wrong kind of people, as my mother said to me, and she talked about him a lot. He was bigger than me and that helped me to spot and avoid him in the streets and school. I was a year behind him and Bill was the role model of anyone I knew. I envied his freedom; he used drugs earlier than me, lost his virginity ages before me. And Bill went from precocious kid to legend when he gave head to some college blonde in front of the whole school.

Every feat reverberate to anyone I knew in school. Guys would only talk about him; girls would get her nipples hard at the sighting of him. Bill conditioned all kids there to awe at his silliest achievements, even teachers. Things that most people would despise, Bill turned into his appeal. Of course being every girl?s wet dream helped him. But there was something more than just appearance: everything about him was sexual. Even bulling some smaller kid for the fun of it, I felt that there was a sexual tension; just like he could rape you right there in the corridor for the fun of it. Sure, being taller than any other kid also helped him.

But everyone remembered bad boy Bill as a swell guy. Average on sports, average on class, but scored every pretty girl in town. And that?s the way he likes: no effort, huge gains. Bill always had the body for weightlifting, thick bones and big shoulders. But being a gym rat needs much more discipline than Bill would ever have. What a waste. I thought at the time. Until some months ago when God decided upon my three roommates Bill, Chris and Nick to be the reincarnations of Apollo, Dionysius and Ares.

When school ended we all thought that it was the end of Bill?s reign over us. But the opposite happened: now his star shone so bright that was blinding us all. I found myself locked in his needs, locked in a loop feedback of memories of his smell, his size, his biceps, the heat from his body? the bulge inside his pants burned my mind. It was bigger than Chris and Nick by a good margin. And that?s a very big, huge statement. Each time I remembered something about him, flashes of his horse hard cock in his truck tortured me.

Maybe I had a crush on him since ever. I just realized it so much further; when he begun to grow like this. He always used the same shirts for years. I couldn?t help but notice them stretching over his body; at first I thought that they had shortened and soon I realized otherwise. Bill growing out of his clothes was unforgettable. I lost times I creamed myself thinking in it; I would imagine Bill forcing me effortlessly to his huge quads, near his cock teasing me, making it to grow but out of my reach, making me beg for it. And I realized that sooner or later I would do it. I would beg. When or how? I hadn?t a clue? and in some hours he will pose for me. I was fucked.

Chris and his little orgy party had left our room. But everything was a stick mess. I took a super stretched destroyed condom in the middle of various around the bed, it made me see how Chris? cock submitted them to such a stress that they exploded. No normal condom for these guys. His ripped my door with his cock for God?s sake. He could injure somebody with that thing. Well, I think I?m still not walking right because of him? and Bill?s cock was even bigger. Shit, I became such a slut for these guys. I could focus more on Bill because his cock was the larger? but what if Nick grows bigger than him?

They would never love or care for me. There were bigger fishes than me out there. And they will never stop, they would step on over other people?s love, passion, lust, obsessions, we were just trash for them to shove away. I had to leave, I knew that.

And yet, I stayed.

Call me wimp or shallow, but look what?s around me: three guys that I knew more than I should, growing not only more muscular than Arnold, but growing in everyone minds. Making all people they meet into their sex slaves, to act just like me, making them stop thinking for themselves and to think only for Them. I cannot left, I felt like their strong arms would crush me for thinking otherwise. I had to accept my place and pray for another gamma ray to appear from the sky. The possibilities were 1/googol. Only God?s intervention could make it happen again.

I stepped over another cold puddle of Chris?s cum engulfing my foot; still absurd to me how much cum he could produce. It wasn?t natural, it wasn?t human. But instead of my mind to rationalize it, I could only think how much pleasure he felt discharging this amount of cum over his lovers. I couldn?t think straight. It felt like my destiny was traced. Everything I could do was to be smart enough to not be crushed by them. Fuck the people who don?t realize their own fate under Them. They were the real Gods? our Gods. And high on pot thinking in their celestial mainly power, I crashed over my bed, also ruined with Chris? sticky massive cum.

In the early morning I woke up with the door opening. The headache was killing me, and still it didn?t stop my cock of going hard in the sight of Chris?s mammoth young body filling the door frame. His shirt was in rags ?what happened to your shirt?? I asked wiping my eyes.

Chris was semi-drunk, with some difficulties to take off his pants over his quads and riiip, he took it off in the hard way ?man... insane, we went to a night club and women got all crazy over me, tearing my clothes with their teeth, making me to pose while danced... crazy...?

?I didn?t know you can dance?

?...neither did I? and he slept right away. Well, he had no remorse to leaving me alone last night. That was expected. I was just another worshipper.

Sleeping on his back, his torso occupied the entire small bed, his arms were on the floor, his legs were too long for the mattress. His huge bubble butt overflowed the super joc briefs. I walked around him, he was sleeping so deeply that I found safe to touch it. It were like heavy massive rubber balls, in lust I filled my both palm with them. My heart was racing, he could wake up any minute and crush my neck for such liberties. But luck me, he didn?t moved. I grasped my hands in hope to make a dent but his muscles were too dense even in relaxed state.

My hands traveled his legs, lost in a world of hard bumps and flesh. I was losing any control of myself. My cock ached for release. Carefully, I took off my clothes, and naked I started to compare my slender body to his muscular bod. It was like comparing a boat with a fully loaded nuclear vessel. I touched my face over the muscles sea of his back. My cock nested between his bubble butt, his breath effortlessly lifted me high and low, my leg engulfed entirely between his upper legs. Silently I bought myself to orgasm, humping his body carefully to not wake up the wasted god. In seconds I couldn?t help myself anymore ?So hard... so huge... so big...? I blissed out over his super joc briefs.

Scared that my muffed shout would wake him up, I went back to my bed and covered my naked body. I saw my little white spot in the immensity of his muscular butt. I saw the puddle of his cum on the carpet, one of the biggest five, and juxtaposed to my little insignificant one. I never felt smaller in my life. It was more proportional to his super strength than his huge size. They were too strong for mere humans like me.

It remembered of some weeks ago in the house, when Nick decided to enlarge our backyard for a party. He wanted space for hundreds. Our house was almost in the middle of a forest, no neighbors, just those ancient trees and us. Some hundred years old. And there were too many of them, protected by some environment law, no one would cut out those trees. ?Would be illegal, Nick? I remember to regret when I said that to him.

?Illegal, huh? Tastes better? he scorned out bumping his giant pecs like he was heating the engines. He cared enough about law to break it into pieces.

Nick chose the closest tree near us. He let loose his 20 inches biceps and took a deep breath. And the moment I thought ?shit, his muscles are messing with his mind? That tree must had fifty years at least, an old big pine. A tractor could deal with it, not his hands. And snobbish like I could be, I waited for him to brake his hand bones.

Nick took a step back and BAM! the top of the tall tree bounced. A lot of birds at the sight of it abandoned all trees around us, running from a erupting volcano. Nick laughed at the tree fighting for the equilibrium. I saw at the hole of his punch, and it wasn?t a hole, but a big chunk of the tree was pulverized. ?My fucking Lord? I said outloud and he laughed of me. It couldn?t be true.

?Step back that your Fucking Lord will punch again, move over? and he pushed me away.

?It can fall over our house, Nick!?

?Is everything under control. Now move? I went inside the house and he punched again. The lower part of the tree falls and the top started to come in my direction. I knew it would happen. I run away waiting for the worse but when I look back Nick was holding the tree back. I was speechless. His shirt nearly exploded as all of his muscles held the entire thing. Straining, Nick look at his sides for a clear spot and pushed the tree. ?Well, not as easy as I thought!? he said cleaning his hands.

Only at that moment I realized how strong they were becoming. That punch could kill anyone, I trembled when Nick smirked at my face in disbelief. ?This fuckin muscles...? he said looking down at himself ?...are getting so fuckin hard, man. No one can mess with me anymore.? I heard some stories, Nick was cruel. He would not stop beating a punk until he begs to stop.

Before the transformation, Nick was this giant failure of a being. Always broke. His old bands, or ex-bands, always came to hate him because he played drunk, didn?t go in rehearsals, and worst, he slept with many of their girlfriends. Nick had this weird charm over women. The more forbidden to suck his cock, the more he liked it. He loved to make any sweet and reserved girl to lust him, but then it wasn?t any real threat. Many girls despised his reputation and Nick didn?t score as much as he wanted to. Now was different, everyone who lays their eyes over his olympic body was ready to open their legs and be invaded by him. I lost count of how many times I entered the house and Nick was shamelessly fucking someone?s girl.

One time he was fucking Cindy, the drummer?s girlfriend. She yelled so loud that anyone could hear by the window. And the drummer was sweating, each time Nick?s cock thrust into her she shouted how big and hard his cock were. The drummer didn?t do anything. He must also heard about Nick demolishing other guys for trying. To be in Nick?s band had a price and was too high. My only explanation was his body, even the guys in his band ended to worship him. Was impossible to not to. Nick knew it and abused of it.

After killing some dozen trees, Bill came to help him to clean the backyard. Together they pilled it in the far end of our new backyard. I could only stare and bring more bottles of cold water to them. My eyes were level with their pecs and they drunk a gallon in some gulps. Bill wanted to break some trees like Nick and went over the fallen trees and started to pulverize them in little bits.

This action angered some bees nearby, one took me over the neck, but most of them went over Bill. Away I saw him dealing with their stings and he was sort of amused: ?They can?t bite me!? he said laughing. On his wide back had some hundreds of bees trying to attack their muscular shirtless predator. Bill contracted his mass of back muscles and a lot of them were squashed between its mass. He flexed his twenty two biceps looking at them closely, like little ants instead of angry african bees. I took the garden?s hose and splashed water all over him, he flexed his muscles wildly to make them leave, no sting could enter such hard flesh. I kept sending water all over his body until I was sure of all of those stupid bees left.

?Are you okay?? I said searching in his huge soaked body any bruise and had no marks whatsoever. If I was in his place I could have died. My neck had a big red ball swelling from just one sting, whereas his body had nothing.

It was supernatural indeed. Of course that their bodies growing out of nothing were too. But such strength, or such fantastic quantity of cum, or their flawless tough skin, it were all against natural laws. What if they don?t stop growing? They would become superheroes or something? The dead trees became a huge bonfire for Nick?s party. A fire so big that seemed satanic. The party ended with Nick and Bill banging girl after girl until morning. The sole purpose of the party. Too bad for the other hundred guys and boyfriends having to watch all those girls getting all wet and hysteric over Nick and Bill?s boyband faces and hypermasculine bodies.

While Nick didn?t exactly care about the dudes, unless it was for making them feel so damn inadequate that they would shot themselves, he left them alone. But I could see Bill transforming any guy he chatted into flaming homosexuals. Still in the closet, those dudes high as fuck had to deal with all their lives and values changing direction. They couldn?t hold themselves from looking at his package and trying to maintain their cool; they kept hearing Bill?s stories of orgies with hot girls all over his muscles and cock, describing to them their faces when saw him naked. That he already fucked them in churches, bridges, even in a supermarket. I was pretty sure that I saw a guy creaming his pants in the dark watching Bill bashing over his feats of strength and flexing his historic biceps. Bill certainly was addicted to their attention, but pretended that nothing changed, it was just the old Bill, only enhanced to a godlike size and presence.

It was weeks ago.

Now they got even bigger and meaner. I was holding a camera, lenses, flashes getting ready to shoot Bill. He decided to use the hotel?s indoor pool. And was a good setting, it was all adorned with greek columns, the morning Sun was entering sideways made Bill?s flawless skin to shine gold. I started to frame and shoot right away.

?Enter the pool, I need a shot of you wet? I said nervously as he took out his white shirt. My heart started to beat like I?d just made a sprint, like I never saw him before, his abs moved like another animal, his broad pecs jumped at any movement he made. The sleeve ripped crossing his 23? biceps. My camera shot it at nine frames per second. I was having sex with him throughout the lens. Bill liked my dedication and flexed his guns for me. I had to step back to frame it. My greatest concern was to control my shaking hands.

Bill did not know how to make some classic bodybuilding poses so I mimicked for him the positions I knew. But he already knew instinctively, didn?t took many minutes to figure out the PROPER effect. When he flared his wings my cock started to ache again. I knew it would happen so I took a tight underwear to hide it and was hurting me. Like a professional I let it go and creamed myself so I could work. His vision was that intoxicating.

?Are you okay?? he asked me holding his position.

?I?m fine...? I said and he just nodded and made a crab. My cock went hard again. And my shaking hands... fuck. The camera sounded like a film camera, I could not stop photographing, to me every fraction of it was sacred. The world hadn?t yet saw such muscles before, it wasn?t just hard, huge, it were perfect, symmetric, with the right amount of veins to show it. He took out his pants, and my eyes went lost over his destroyer class quads. The mass of them astonished me, each of those had more muscles than two average guys putted together.

?You should photography my face too?

?Sorry, William.? He entered the pool and in the deepest part only went to his chin. By my side two Spanish tourist girls spotted Bill?s face over the water. Of course they wanted him just for his face, but then when he come up out of the pool and I heard the ?ay, Dios Mio.?

?That?s enough. Send those pictures to my new agent.? Bill said to me. It was just a ten minutes session. I needed more. But he wanted to bang those two broads. He was my boss, I had to comply. I took the equipment and left them. Bill didn?t even asked their names before shoving his dick inside of them in the water. I took the opportunity to put a long range lens and photographed his glory being serviced by them. Their ?o? faces added a dramatic effect. It was art, Bill fucking someone was art. I wished I could have an art class with him.

The ?Agent? was one of his richest clients. I googled his real name and he was a movie producer, not just an agent. Bill didn?t know it yet. I saw the list of movies he produced, just A-list directors and big stars. I knew at that moment that Bill had hit a jackpot, fame and fortune was just in the next door. He would be the Arnold for a new generation and I was his personal assistant.
  #31   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm not sure how I missed this one the first time around. Awesome work!

oxxo

richard
  #32   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 06:55 PM

Nice to see this back.

I had a great time reading it and I hope there's more soon.
  #33   Add to karateboy310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 09:11 PM

karateboy310 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to karateboy310 Send a message via AIM to karateboy310 Send a message via MSN to karateboy310 Send a message via Yahoo to karateboy310
awsome story man
  #34   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 03:10 AM
working hard since 2001

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #35   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 01:51 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I just read two pages worth
  #36   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 10:44 PM

In the hotel bedroom, I closed my notebook. I started to envision my Future. With their weird hypnotic sexual power over people, there were no limits for Nick, Bill and Chris. And Matthew, me, just a speck in their epic lives. I couldn?t think of anything else besides their beauty and strength, my own life, my career, any prospect of being something by myself was becoming a distant memory.

In his towels, Chris exited the bath calling me. ?Hey, Mat, come see something...?

I went to the bathroom and Chris?s muscles filled it entirely. ?What?? I asked looking up at him.

?Just watch this.? He took a soup bubble from the bath tub and held it between his fingers. ?I can pick the bubbles without bursting them. Isn?t it amazing?? He blew and made the bubble to spin in his fingers and released it. The bubble floated in my direction, when I picked it, it burst as usual.

?How do you do that?!?

?I don?t know, I just do. People may think we can?t control our strength, but it seems we can do better than anyone else.? He said picking another one and releasing over the air.

?Muscles over matter...? I mumbled popping the bubble. They could destroy trees with their bare hands but also could hold something so delicate as a soup bubble. Each day I getting more baffled by them, they were evolving in every possible direction, in every way but their brains. Inside they were still my roommates, in a way it was terrifying.

Looking in the mirror, Chris flexed his 22 inches arm. ?Man, how I?ll explain this to my parents? They?ll freak out.?

Yep, might be disturbing to discover that your seventeen years old son became something out of a comic book. The entire X-men was about this premise. ?How do you feel about it?? I asked him.

?Like a god??

I didn?t expected that. ?A god...?

?You should see how all people yesterday. Just my pecs...? He bounced it to illustrate it to me. ?Made them crazy.? Chris looked down at me staring at his chest. I wasn?t above those people, I was drooling at its magical movement too.

?You know Chris, that shit of yours is so powerful, you can make anyone you want into into musclesluts over you, just by flexing them...?

He kept pec dance. ?Yeah, it?s incredible, isn?t it? What would you do in my place??

?I don?t know... the thought of it shivers me. You can do whatever you want. Revenge, dominate, make the world as your plaything. It?s just too much power.?

Talking of it made his cock to go hard, one thing that he could not do was to hide that python, my biggest fear was that he hadn?t the enough maturity to handle it. Maybe not even me, or anyone I knew could handle be like him. At that moment all I wanted was to go down on that monstrous teenager cock. He saw me fighting with the urge and he opened the towel. ?You have free pass, Mat. Go on.?

Should I thank him? Since that night I was dying to touch him again. I never had the chance to make it sweetly, it has been always harsh and abrupt, and the most beautiful cock in the world needed devotion. After his bubble soup demonstration I lost all and my fears of his absurd strength injuring me accidentally.

?Do as you feel like...?

The first thing I did was to feel its weight. It felt like that I had to tame it, that it would bite me deadly, and it responded enlarging in my hand overflowing it. The landscape of his torso took out my senses, I was seeing the ocean for the first time. I felt like an explorer in its vastness, in his breathing mountains and valleys of muscles. I wondered if he knew how it felt like for a normal guy like me to make contact with his immense perfection, and the more he grew, a more perfect being he became.

While I caressed his bumping abs, his eleven inches cock hardened below my eyes. I saw by the mirror he looking at himself, flexing his arms, watching every muscles moving accordingly, I bet he couldn?t have enough of himself too. I just started to lick his shaft, and heard him gasping; it froze my soul. I knew I was waking up the beast in him. He saw his face over the mirror again and that moment I knew he would devour me.

I crawled backwards and he followed me, each giant quad bulging as he walked towards me. I climbed over the bed and his body went over blocking me from the rest of the world. In some levels I was afraid of his size and beauty, like he could suck me up to his own body, and I felt his hard, heavy cock coming between my legs, his muscular arms at my sides, his chest looming me over.

?Will you fuck me?? I didn?t know why I asked that. With my back on the bed and his young face over me it was unavoidable. I was trapped by his big muscles; if he fucked me to death, I would accept my sentence happily. I felt his cock between my butt cheeks, teasing me.

I just roll over and pressed myself to him, Chris just embraced me while his cock stuffed me and I cried. Yes, I cried. Cheesy as it sounds, it was an spiritual experience to have an eleven inches young cock entering you; his weight and mass rocked me like I was a sex toy.

?Do you think I don?t know you humped me while I was trying to sleep yesterday?? He said in my ears as I felt more of his cock entering me. ?Ridding my back? Do you think I wouldn?t notice??

He was trying to hurt my pride. ?Just fuck me!? I shouted. Of course it made me feel kind of pathetic, but he was shoving his cock into my ass, did he need more? What they want make me feel less worth all the time? Or it was an inferiority complex growing inside me? He fucked me for some minutes until he turned me to him again:

?Do you want to taste my cum?? He said pointing his cock to my face. I saw how much he could ejaculate, he could drown me in his cum. I just nodded nervously. Would it knock me down? Break my neck? Chris slowly stroke his cock aiming at my face, he seemed to want this even more than me, I eyed his eyes on me and at anytime he would explode, all his muscles went pumped, for a moment I feel them growing. Was it in my mind? And then the shower of a hot bath of cum splashed masking my face with his thick white hot cum.

I wiped my eyes and saw that he hadn?t finished, still stroking faster and then he told me with his teeth locked: ?Get down...? His cock harder than before pulsed and he shot over me and more violently this time, spanking the wall behind me in his real one big orgasm. The sound of it was just like someone being slapped in the face hard and repeatedly. I was breathless. It would knock me down for sure. I wondered how would be an orgasm like this coming from Bill.

?Shit? He said slowing down. ?The cleaning lady will kill us.? He said jumping out of the bed. I was still trying to look straight. ?I need to go now. I see you later, Mat.?

?Where are you going?? I said wiping my face with the bed sheet. It was me that needed a shower now.

?Around.? He said tucking his cock back to his white CK that wouldn?t hold him for much longer. Chris may met someone last night, probably he was going to fuck him too. Or her. Who knows? When he left I rested in the bedroom wasted as much as me. The shy ol Chris he became this sexual hurricane, at least I survived him one more time.

For a day I didn?t saw any of my roommates, after sending Bill?s images and to made up a resume from absolutely nothing, I picked the day to relax, to put my mind in order. After eating a descent well deserved meal at Bill and Nick expenses, I lied down near the pool, I looked around and no hugely muscular god was nearby. Only normal people playing with their kids. It really made me relax.

My cell phone ringed. ?Shit.? I told myself. I couldn?t ignore it. It could be Bill. Instead was a new number, who could it be? ?Hello??

?This is Matthew Schneider??

?Who is speaking??

?I represent a lawyer firm that represents a very special opportunity, Mr. Schneider.?

It had to be about Bill. ?Opportunity? Is that about someone I know??

?Precisely.?

We set up a meeting in a restaurant nearby, the suit was already there when I arrived. It was an indication that it was really important for him. After all formalities he said what he wanted from me: ?We need that you convince your friend to sign the contract.?

?Contract? What contract??

?Didn?t he tell you? The distribution contract. It seems that you said to him that only a fool would sign a distribution contract nowadays, and we want to show you otherwise.?

?Wait a minute... are we talking about Nick??

?Yes, who else would it be??

?Are you people wanting to sell the garbage he plays??

He smiled and came closer. ?It might be garbage, I don?t know. And I, and them, don?t care either, but we did a little research on your friend?s appeal with some young groups and we have a front runner here.?

No, not Nick. He was dicksh enough being an unknown, I couldn?t stand him being a fucking celebrity. ?And what it has to do with me??

?Convince him to sign.?

?You came to the wrong person.?

?Once the contract is in our hands, twenty five thousand on yours. No strings.?

Nick had that kind of appeal? Twenty five thousand was more money than I ever made in all my temporary jobs. But I preferred Nick to fail. ?No. It?s good money, but...?

?Fifty thousand.?

He was just making it harder to say no, but the answer was still ?No.?

?Last offer: A hundred. A hundred thousand dollars.?

I could start a career with this money, to go to my own place, to have freedom from anyone and enough money to have a car too. But then I thought of being in the same room as Nick. ?No. I?m sorry to waste your time, but really, I?m the wrong person. I just can?t help you.?

As I was leaving the table, he made than the Final offer: ?One million.?

I turned to him. ?Say that number again...?

He put the papers over the table. ?You have to pull it out in a week, after that, I can?t guarantee it.?

I sat back to breath. ?Is his garbage that valuable??

?He is.?

?Shit...?

He handled me the contract and his business card, and of course I investigated that suit, I read the contract and it was entirely crafted for Nick. They were serious about it. Half of it was about the use of his image, to use him even as a game character. I didn?t know much about contracts but it seemed generous to me, a ten percent up front cash, by its urgency it could be negotiated even higher. Nick was out of his mind of not accepting such a deal.

Maybe it was my time to sniff cocaine to become this talent dealer of muscular gods, I just wasn?t bold enough to handle Nick face to face, or face to muscles. And then I received another call, this time it was a woman:

?Are you William Rose?s PA??

?Yes... I?m his assistant.?

?We have an urgent casting audition for him this week.?

There it goes again, they all wanted to broadcast their supernatural appeal, at every new zombie after Nick or Bill?s muscles were dimes filling their pockets. It has to be their muscles, right? Of course they were getting more stunning all the time, not just their size but their faces, their voices, even their eyes seemed more alluring, like those people that can froze you with just a stare. Even Nick?s ugly teeth that were almost rotten by cigarettes started to align themselves, soon he would make billboards with his smile.

And then the woman asked me: ?Does William have glasses??

?No...?

?That?s okay, just to know.?

After some more details of the audition she hung up. I took one of the prints I just made for Bill, one that had his gorgeous arms crossed under his deep pectorals. I took a pen and sketched glasses over his pretty face. I looked closely. I was sure of that, it was obvious to me, they wanted him for a Superman casting. He would make all the previous incarnations to look like sticks. My cock started to grow hard in the though of Bill playing a kriptonian, and maybe he was becoming one, as also Nick and Chris.

With that Nick?s contract seemed less important, Bill had the looks for the camera, I saw it myself, just any picture I took from him was perfect, even the blurry ones. He had the voice, the charm, the only thing missing was his acting skills. But since it?s Hollywood, I thought it was not a big deal.

Later that day in the hotel?s lobby I found Nick going with his band for a sound check in some new nightclub. I had the guts to call him. ?What you want, critic?? I could see him raising his eyebrows under his sunglasses. He was curious.

?Did you read the contract?? I asked him plainly.

He put his guitar on the floor and we sat in the couch with him and his broad body facing me. Nick put his feet over my couch, his long bulging legs took my view. He wanted to break my concentration. ?So, now the suits went after you.? He put his arms behind his head taking a more relaxed position. Every time he shifted his position I had to stop to see his muscles moving in his too tight black shirt. It had its sleeves bursted, brand new ripped clothes was his style.

?Yes, they want me to convince you to sign, and I read it. Sign it.?

?Ten percent?! It?s a joke.?

With his sunglasses I couldn?t know if he was noticing me glancing at his body, each bump was like magnet to my eyes. I knew he wanted to subjugate me, maybe because I never respected him. I feared him, but never respected. Also, I was their last connection with their previous, normal lives. They were using me as some basis of comparison to what they are becoming. That once they were like me, just a normal guy next door. It had to be it, or so why they didn?t leave me alone?

?It?s upfront cash... ? I said to him.

?No one buy CDs anymore. And I get twenty five percent of every show I make. The band gets another five. That?s a fair share, in my view.?

At that moment I took the phone and called the suit. ?He wants twenty five percent upfront, just for him. More five for the band.?

?They will never accept this, dude.? Nick said laughing.

I turned off the phone and saw his huge pecs flexing with his laugh, I could see every striation moving up and down, it made me sure of that ?I think they will.?

I had to go to lobby?s bathroom to relieve myself. Even some minutes of direct contact with him made me horny enough to drive me insane. His arrogance infected me like poison that I had to purge from my bloodstream. I had to avoid contact with him, sometimes I felt it was stronger than the effects that Bill casts over me. Even after that, flashbacks of his muscular chest and thighs haunted me for the rest of night in fever dreams.

On the next day I was traveling coast to coast with Bill for his audition. With him in first class while I shared the economic with drunk old ladies and children. We rented a car and followed the GPS, we had a tight schedule.

I was right, all the other actors were getting dressed as Clark Kent. Maybe after the boring previous Superman, they might search now for someone more appealing to the public. ?He?s here? A woman at her forties but dressed as a teenager said at us. She was handling the audition and stopped the work with the other actors to came to our direction. ?That?s the Man of Steel? said her gay assistant drooling at Bill?s vision. ?Make up!? She yelled at someone else. And suddenly they took him from me.

He did his audition shirtless. They hadn?t anything that would fit him. Bill and his gorgeous smile got everyone enchanted. ?Are you a bodybuilder?? She asked to him.

?I lift my weights...? He said making a most muscular to the camera that recorded every single thing he did. His biceps were maybe 24 inches already, but his proportions did look good in the video. I tried to step out of the fog of Bill?s allure over all of us, or maybe I was getting crazy, but I was sure that he was just too muscular for the part, obscenely muscular. His pecs inside the blue uniform would be pornographic, indecent, with him in the screen no one would pay attention to anything else. And then I though of his bulge, he had that bull cock and large balls that would be impossible to hide, didn?t they noticed it? It is very first thing you notice in him after the size of his chest or the size of his legs.

The casting director didn?t stop touching him, and just like me they were becoming powerless to stop themselves from feeling him, all other actors were sure of losing the job when the muscular god that just entered the small studio. After some minutes they asked him to remove his cargo pants and I heard a collective gasp and the room got quiet of all of them observing it, trying to phantom that such an endowment could exist. ?It?s kind of big, I know.? He stated the obvious.

And then there was another thing that bugged me: his growth still had not stopped, I couldn?t know how big he could get in next few months. For Nick on the stage it wasn?t a problem, but for moviemaking, it might be a problem. They interviewed and dropped countless lines for the young titan, and I also could see that he was too young to play Superman. He seemed even younger than the guy in Smallville... and yet to me and everyone else, they wanted him to play the most powerful character of the pop culture.

I stood there in the shadows eye witnessing the birth of a star. If this same effect he had over people works on the screen, it was billions of dollars. And Superman was an ideal opportunity for him to showcase his muscles. People were already measuring him, probably for the next stage in the casting call, to see him in that blue uniform.

As usual, I was right. They would call us in the next two days, they needed time to fix an uniform for this 6?7 feet muscular stud, to not to say about the boots and his inconceivable crotch.

So I had two days with this muscular soon-to-be idol, and the first thing we did was to drive to Venice beach. I drove the rented convertible carefully, with him sleeping by my side and with my rear mirror at his muscles was easy to break concentration. Once there, it seemed that all tourists had come to see him, taking pictures with him, some people even squealed when he flexed those pecs. The perfect Venice beach experience.

When the beach bodybuilders saw him, they all stopped theirs liftings. Someone as big as him? Check, they might saw at least someone big as him. Someone that had his definition? Check, they might met some great fitness athletes here. Someone handsome as him? I?m not so sure. But Bill had all the three. The saw him like some kind of bodybuilder messiah. But all their questions bored Bill. ?What did you take?? ?How many lifts?? ?What?s your diet??

Bill hadn?t any answer for them, of course. He even stopped lifting weights because he had surpassed any human limit. But they wanted to see his muscles in action, so they loaded disks after disks of iron for a benchpress. ?More.? He said taking off his shirt.

The iron bar was bending with 1500 lbs, the bodybuilders could not take it seriously. Around us hundreds of beachgoers were creating an audience, they wanted to this Alpha upclose. Many were filming and photographing him non-stop. It would make a Youtube sensation. Bill just took the position in the bench, and both I and him knew there was no real challenge at it, we shared a moment when he wicked at me.

The concrete below his bench started to crack as he loaded the immense weight into his hands, the poor dude spotting him knew that there was nothing he could do. The iron bar bended like it was made of rubber, making noises as its metal was being tortured. The crowd started to count with him, his chest muscles and arms got fully pumped but Bill didn?t show much effort, so he went for the maximum of repetitions.

After twenty times, the crowd stopped counting. The bodybuilders that were surprised that he did at least one, were paralyzed as this god continued non-stop. My only fear was the stressed metal rod that might snap and hurt someone. Most people even took some distance for safety. Now his muscles were really pumped, his skin glued to every muscle fiber in his back, chest and arm. At forty times he rest the weight over the rack. I never, or anyone, saw such big muscles so hard, there was some kind of silent reverence when he puffed his chest in a superhero pose and then a wave of applause. Was him becoming the real Superman? His strength was growing faster than his muscles and showing no sign it would stop.

At night we, I mean, he, were being invited to a party. I would finally meet Jon, the producer that created this whole affair. Bill wanted to impress, which is easy by the way, and he wore stretchable clothes that made even his cock to be seen in every detail. He was a show off without a doubt. ?How do I look?? He asked me in the car.

I just looked at him again, I was dying to touch him but held myself. He was my boss after all. ?Breathtaking.? I said.

?Could you stop the car? I have a little problem to deal here.?

?Sure.? We were trying to find the mansion, it was night and we could see the entire city below us. I stopped by the road and turned off the engine. ?What?s the problem??

?This...? He pointed to his cock that showed a morning wood persistence. In this case was a ten inches beer can persistence. ?I need to blow, man, this pants are getting tight, if I don?t blow at least three or four times a day, I get insane.?

?D... do you need any help??

?Yes, man. You are the best.? He said unzipping his pants. For weeks I would kill myself just to touch his cock but now I gulped at the enormity of it. It surely wouldn?t fit my jaw and it wasn?t completely hard. Bill inclined his seat and waited for my service. It would last some minutes, but to me it felt like eternity. My brain registered every detail of his mutant cock. The moonlight showed me the size of the challenge. I didn?t know where to begin. Well, I knew it. I went mouth first liking his pole from end to end, it was hot and reacting to every maneuver of mine.

Around me I only saw this sea of muscles, his head being eclipsed by two pecs that jutted from his torso moving with his deep breaths as his cock broke the twelve inches barrier. I started to massage his big balls and heard the beautiful young muscular actor to groan and his cock to pulse in my other hand. I wished I could have more hands.

I felt his hand on my back pushing me to his cock and then I remembered Chris?s ejaculations. What if Bill loses control? What if my jaw gets stuck? No way I could swallow it. Was my life in danger? Well, there was only one way to find it out.
  #37   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 03:07 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very inventive, very sexy! Thanks so much!

xoxo

Richard
  #38   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 07:51 AM
working hard since 2001

I still feel sorry for Matt being left out and left as small. I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
  #39   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 10:14 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
7,500 views isnt this a record?
  #40   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0095875 View Post
7,500 views isnt this a record?
Not even close. Hanazin Warrior Academy is over twenty thousand, and some single chapters in the past few months have over nine thousand.

This story has a lot of views, though.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options