The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 12:54 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
such a sucker for muscle growth

i don't know about you, but i am such a sucker for muscle growth that sometimes just the mere mention of it gets me all hot and bothered.

not all my friends in real life know that i write muscle fiction, or even that i'm really into muscle. most folks know that i did some bodybuilding in my late 20's and early 30's, but the last 15 years haven't been spent in the gym, so most see muscle as something in my past.

but a few friends do know. i've posted about my buddy who knew/knows about my muscle fetish and our evolving relationship as he's beefed up over the past couple years.

another friend knows. he's been a good friend for quite a while. i'd "come out to him" as somebody who writes muscle stories and have shared some of my work with him. we get together irratically: sometimes a couple times a week for a couple of weeks; sometimes i won't see him for a couple months. and that's been the situation recently. i haven't seen him since the new year.

yesterday we exchanged emails about a different subject altogether. at the end of one he said, "and by the way, i've been going to the gym and i think i've gained about 6 pounds of muscle since the last time you saw me."

that just got me all hot and bothered. i'm such a sucker for muscle growth. i didn't want to make a fool of myself, so i tried to keep it cool. i emailed him back that that was great progress and that i hoped he'd keep it up.

he responded that he thought that would get my attention and maybe we should get together soon. at this point i figure he's teasing me a bit. but i'm game. so i said we should get together soon and offered a couple of dates/times. now, we'll see if we can get together. by the time we can figure out our schedules, maybe he'll be even bigger! lol.

but just the idea of my friend packing on muscle is hot. he's a cutie, too, already lean and athletic. can't wait to see him bigger!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
My boyfriend found out recently. He knew I was into muscular guys, but not the extent of it. Now he's been going to the gym and he got interested in my fetish enough to research it. He sends me pictures and asks me if I like them 'that big' too. I'm not entirely sure what he's up to; I think it's just a genuine interest in my sexuality, but I really don't mind what it has led to...!

It's certainly a topic that's on my mind a lot. But what else could motivate me to spend so much effort on trying to grow, myself?
  #3   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:22 PM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj. View Post
My boyfriend found out recently. He knew I was into muscular guys, but not the extent of it. Now he's been going to the gym and he got interested in my fetish enough to research it. He sends me pictures and asks me if I like them 'that big' too. I'm not entirely sure what he's up to; I think it's just a genuine interest in my sexuality, but I really don't mind what it has led to...!

It's certainly a topic that's on my mind a lot. But what else could motivate me to spend so much effort on trying to grow, myself?
He is just probably just genuinely interested and wants to know more about you; and, maybe a little bit hurt, too. You should just be open with him. I know he would be entirely receptive and supportive.

Read my story, entitled "Arbiet macht frei" to answer your last question.

Last edited by Spooky; February 14th, 2009 at 10:52 PM.
  #4   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
yeah, it is kind of cool to have somebody know about this fetish of mine and be willing to share their growth. i'm pretty sure that this isn't going to turn into the kind of deal i have with my buddy. but that's okay with me. i'm just really into the growth. i like talking about it with guys who are going through it. and i just love to see it happen. i think it would be great if my bf was interested in it, too. and it just kind of makes me think that i should be making my way back to the gym....

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options