The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to randomsun21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2009, 05:36 PM

randomsun21 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to randomsun21 Send a message via Yahoo to randomsun21 Send a message via Skype™ to randomsun21
End of the Justice League

Hey guys, I'm into muscle and heroes... and draining. If you're into those things too, then you're going to like this RP I think. The other name has been changed for privacy. And, if you're into this as well, hit me up on yahoo.

And edit: Robin is obviously 18 in this version.

randomsun21: I'll be Knoss. I'm a humanoid alien who's come to earth seeking it's greatest challengers, and to suck them dry of their raw power.
Hero: Heh. Cool.
Hero: It's the middle of the night in Gotham, cold and dark. Batman and Robin are moving across rooftops, having just successfully taken down some mental patient with delusions of grandeur, once again, and delivered him to the police. They're now heading back to the batmobile, which they will take to the cave under stately Wayne manor.
randomsun21: They're met with an explosion to their right, followed by several more that rock the whole street. From the smoke emerges a large, hulking muscular figure, who's skin is ivory white. His eyes glow a pale blue as he stares over Batman and Robin. "Ah, the defenders of Gotham... have nice it is to finally meet you..."
Hero: The two turn as one almost, taking fighting stances. Batman with his cape around him, Robin hopping up onto a ledge. They circle around you, warily. "And a pleasure to meet you," Batman says at last. "And you are...?"
randomsun21: "Knoss. But it is no matter. The two of you won't have the pleasure to know me very long..." With this I fire a blast of energy at Robin. At first it appears to be an energy ball, but rather than exploding on impact, it stretches out and coils around the young man like a rope. I then turn to Batman and wave my hand at him. I send several other blasts, wanting to see him demonstrate his skills, as robin was so easy to take down...
Hero: Batman is tricker, agile and quick, flipping away. He sends a swarm of smoke grenades at you, and as they explode, you feel a rope tighten around your strong arms.
Hero: As the smoke clears, you see Batman holding the rope, trying to bind you.
randomsun21: "Very nice Batman. You prove to be a worthy speciman. Your agility and power will be useful..." As I say this, I flex my muscles, my body glowing. The rope snaps easily, and with lightning speed, I grasp onto to Batman's thick biceps. "Such power for a normal man..." With this I start my drain, hard and fast, seeing as he is just a normal human.
Hero: Batman curses under his breath as you snap his bindings. He grunts as you latch onto his big arms, gripping them with your powerful hands. But he cries out in alarm as he feels your power starting, a wave of weakness washing over him, his muscles suddenly soft. "What..." he gasps, as his knees quiver. You can feel his power flowing into you. Strength, but also agility. Dexterity.
randomsun21: "Oh, yes, Batman... all of your skill... power... so wonderful... but I want it all..." I say with a grin, ripping off his cap and costume. I leave his mask of course, not caring who he is. Instead I focus on his marvelous ass, fingering it, and grabbing at his cock. I groan as I feel more power drain into me, learning and getting his skills.
Hero: Batman writhes in pleasure and yet also in resistance, as you send new pleasures through his strong, but diminishing body. Tactics and stratagems flow into you, as Batman slowly shrivels, his nude body less impressive by the second. He's getting hard despite himself, betrayed by his body. You know he will soon be yours.
randomsun21: I smile as I position myself behind him, ready to take his essense. I unsheath my own impressive cock and place it at Batman's hole. I grab a hand of one of his diminishing pecs and grin as my dick finds it's place and slide in deep into him. I grunt as I start thrusting and extending, burrowing into Batman and draining even more of his energy. I groan, feeling myself get closer and closer to his power, and laugh evilly. "Soon you will be mine, hero..."
Hero: Batman thrashes in protest, gurgling as you push your big dick into him. But you're too strong. And his struggles only increase the pleasure you feel as your big tool fills him. And his protests soon become moans of pleasure, as you pound him hard, draining him away. He's an ordinary man now, his famous musculature all stolen. But there's more to take. You pound hard, and drive deep. You feel yourself reach his core of power, and it feels wonderful. Strength and size flow into you, as Batman lets out one last howl, his cock shooting through the air, an impressive arc for such a shrunken tool.
randomsun21: "YES! YES! YESSS!" I roar in pleasure as I feel his power and life force completely drained into me, my huge muscles glisten with sweat and tingle with energy. I grunt as I slide his powerless body off of my enormous tool, and turn to dessert. I spy Robin, still immobilized and motionless on the ground. His body was not the size of Batman's but is no less tantalizing. I grin as I approach him, picking him up in his binds, and ripping off his own costume quickly. I launch an assault on his own ass with a thick finger, as the other strokes his body. I don't yet drain him. "Now it's your turn..."
Hero: Robin's mouth works wordlessly. He's torn between horror over seeing his mentor drained and defeated, and lust for you. His dick throbs as you probe his tight little ass, and he groans softly. As if catching himself, he struggles against you, but he is nothing to you. His efforts cannot overcome your pure brute power. His defined little chest heaves as he breathes deep with defeated effort.
randomsun21: I decide not to waste time, hungry for more pressing heroes. I position Robin quickly and slide my thick cock into his tight ass. I moan as I press inward, taking in his own agility and strength. I thrust, pulling him close. "Oh, yesss... Robin..."
Hero: Robin cries out in pain and pleasure as you push in, your big cock spreading him wider than he ever was before. He grabs your massive forearms as you fuck him, feeling you flex and grow, as you reduce him to to a thin reed of a young man, skinny and weak. He just cries out in ecstasy, his little cock spurting like his mentor's did, your big and growing cock up his ass the most intense thing he ever felt. He collapses against you, his thin body pressed against your massive pecs.
randomsun21: "Yesss! You... are... finished!" I say with a final thrust, my pecs flexing as I pierce and steal the last of Robin's energy. I toss his body aside with batman's, leaving them to be discovered as they are. I grin as I sheath my impressive cock. My form hasn't grown too much bigger, but I have gotten more agile, and have a few new tricks up my sleeve. Now for the next hero...
Hero: You've learned enough about Earth to know that the real power is in Metropolis. Even the heroes from other areas, like Green Lantern and the Flash, they all go to Metropolis. Where Martian Manhunter resides, and where Superman himself makes his home.
Hero: As you head toward metropolis, you see a red blur moving across the countryside, heading toward metropolis as well. You realize it's a man, running incredibly fast.
randomsun21: I realize that I want him... he is the one they call Flash. Super speed, and an amazingly muscular runner's body. I know that he'll be more of a challenge than Batman, but I certainly have my own tricks up my sleeve. I decide to set a trap for him as well. Getting ahead of him in his path through a little bit of teleportation, I set off several blasts of energy in his path, forcing him to figure out what's going on, and who's trying to slow him down.
Hero: Needless to say, you've caught his attention. He begins to zigzag about, searching for the source of the energy blasts. When he sees you, he streaks toward you, then stops. "What do you think you're doing?" He asks, his voice quick. "You might've killed someone!" He disappears for a moment, then suddenly you feel someone gripping your big arms, trying tohold your hands behind your back. "You need to stop it right now..." Flash scolds.
randomsun21: "Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Flash..." I say, flexing my powerful muscles. I wrench out of his lock, and in front of him appear several different versions of 'me' that he must choose from. I grin, pointing to Flash. "You see, hero, you have a chance to stop me. But you have to figure out which one is me... before I get you." Though the truth is, none of these figures are the real me. Instead, I'll wait for him to try and race towards all three, only to pounce when the moment is right...
Hero: Flash looks surprised, his nice, cute mouth hanging open for a split second. But he's immediately off, after the three images, hurling himself at the first one, to no avail. Then turning, and rushing for the second, also with no effect. He grins though as he looks at the third. "Ihaveyounow!!!" he buzzes, his voice sped up as he charges toward the thrid image.
randomsun21: He doesn't even have a chance. His body is struck by a huge bolt of energy, which encircles him, lifting his body up in a containment field of energy. I laugh evilly as I appear for real, and the third image fades. "Oh very nice try hero, very nice try. But just like that, I'm afraid you've failed." I get closer, and the energy orb surrounding Flash tightens around his body, and he is lowered to the ground, stuck in a running position. "And now, you're going to be mine..." With this I place my hands on his nice muscular chest, and the energy starts to flow.
Hero: He tries to recoil. To fall back. But the energy holds him fast. He's vibrating like mad, trying to find out what frequency will defeat the barrier. But you've got your hands on his tight, hard pecs. You pull away his red spandex, tearing it carelessly with your power. Then you reach in and make contact with the skin of his chest, and the power flow doubles, now that skin-to-skin contact has been achieved. Flash howls, a sound alien even to your ears, as your drain intensifies. You can feel his strenght coming into you. His speed. His reflexes. As his vibrations become weaker. His body thinner. No longer filling his spandex as he did.
randomsun21: "Oh... yes, Flash, don't stop... don't quit now..." I grin, playing with his nice pecs, sliding down along to his thick cock. I suck at it for a moment, feeling the power contained in it. I touch his hard abs, and finger his ass. "But you have no chance, really. No one can stop me..." I say this unsheathing my girthy cock and slapping his bubble butt. I turn him around, placing my cock into his warm hole. "Time to take away those powers... and drain you for everything you're worth. Let's see how you ride..." I say with a thrust.
Hero: You push into Flash, and he vibrates like mad, trying to get off of you. But he's just getting you off instead, your cock screaming with pleasure as the super speedster's ass works you over at an incredible rate. You push in hard, and can feel the transfer of power pick up dramatically, Flash's abilities and physical attributes being stripped away, and added to your own. His cry seems less alien. More normal. He's slowing down, and you're speeding up, you realize. He's shriveling away faster and faster, as you pull the power right out of him, siphoning him until he's a thin wisp of a man, his cock hard as a rock, his moans of protest laced with pleasure as his hard cock shoots his load across the ground.
randomsun21: "Yessss! YES!" I roar, gasping in pleasure as I finish him off, feeling his power pierced at last, his load spill over the earth. His powerless body slides from my cock, and I woozily slide backward, my thick cock dripping with precum. I take in a few breaths, knowing that he nearly got me to cum, something very dangerous, but in the end allowed me to drain his power as quickly as I possibly could have. I laugh as I look at his pathetic shell of a body, his tiny cock dripping, his body with next to no muscle. I on the otherhand drip with muscle, and have now defeated two heroes. I laugh, hoping to collect all the powers that the Earth has to offer. I sheath my cock once more and set out.
Hero: You see the world differently now, with the power of superspeed. It takes a few moments, but you quickly get the hang of it. You race towad Metropolis, hungering after the prey that awaits. You want more power, and Metropolis is where it's at. You see the Martian Manhunter, flying above the city. Even at this distance, you can see he's green and built - almost as big as you, even. Manhunter glides over the city, not yet aware of you, but troubled by something he's sensing...
randomsun21: I realize that he is a little bit smarter than the rest, but I don't seem him as too big of a threat. I devise a couple of plans to take him out, and fly towards him. I send a shockwave of energy and sound towards him, hoping to knock him out of the sky, perhaps.
Hero: He vanishes, a moment before your shockwave hits. You don't sense teleportation... but then, you're not too familiar with martians... Suddenly you feel contstrained, as if two big arms had wrapped themselves around you. You look down, and see nothing, except where your flesh is being pressed. Slowly, big green arms come into view, around your own arms and chest, holding you fast. You can feel him in your head, poking around, looking for clues as to your identity and purpose.
randomsun21: I grin, having a feeling that he would do such a thing. I attack his own mind, sending crippling shocks into his neural connections, disrupting his attack on my mind. Horrid images of the deaths of his friends, family, and all of earth fill his mind. With such a distraction, I grab onto his arms tight, and send another surge of energy. This time, I'm seeking to drain his beautifully muscular body.
Hero: He reels, not expecting you to attack him mentally as well. You catch him off guard, and grab his big arms, using your incredible strength to hold him. He struggles mightily though, his own strength formidable beyond what his considerable size would indicate. There's a vast resevoir of power in him. You can sense it. There's a block of some sort though. Preventing you from accessing it so easily. Somehow, he's fighting you off. But you think you know one way to get it out of him anyway - straight into him.
randomsun21: I move behind him, unsheathing my cock. I grin as my thick member spring to attention. "Hunter... you are mine now..." I say as I thrust deep into him, and let out a gutteral moan. I thrust hard into him, his ass tight and resistant. He's putting up more of a fight than the other heroes, something that seems to turn me on even more. I grasp his thick pecs as I ride him hard and fast, wanting whatever it is that he has inside of him.
Hero: He's fighting, trying to get away. He senses the danger in your cock. Still in his head though, you can tell he's turned on, too. His ass twitching as you push in. His cock rising, thickening. An impressive fuckrod in its own right. His huge pecs flex and shake as you grip them, but you can feel it working. You can feel his barriers easing. And power begins to seep into you. A trickle at first. But getting stronger. Your body filling with it. As the martian in your grasp writhes and struggles, his strength slowly fading away.
randomsun21: "That's it... just like your comrads..." I say as I thrust into him, riding him, sliding my thick, hard cock deep into his hole and out again, only to thrust back in deeper. I grasp his thick cock in my hand, rubbing it, stroking it, and marveling at it. "Such a powerful tool. It shall be nice to ad some of its girth to my own..." I say, draining even more power. I groan as I thrust, feeling my body grow thicker with muscle, and gaining these extra-sensory powers.
Hero: You're in his mind further now, overpowering him. Just as your huge, growing cock is overpowering his tight, muscular, but shrinking ass. He groans, marshalling his will to fight. Trying to push you off. But there's nothign to be done. He doesn't have the strength to fight you. He's shrinking fast, as you bloat bigger and stronger than before, sucking the power right out of him. And in his mind, you can tell he's excited as fuck, resisting because he should, trying to hold back that dark part that loves every minute of it. You realize that's your key. Fucking his ass with your huge musclecock, and fucking his brain with your new powers, making him love it more. He groans, his big cock on the verge of shooting, as he diminishes greatly, a shadow beside the massive new you.
randomsun21: "You're mine now Manhunter!" I roar as I realize the secret behind his powers. I grin, knowing that to garner the last of his power reserves, I'm going to have force him over the edge. I groan as I grab at his pecs, playing with them, and then pry into his mind. I force the images into him, of his getting fuck, his friends fucks, his ass stretched wide, his dick pleasured, and feel the resistance, this dark space begin to crumble and spread throughout him. And I feel my own cock begin to tap into this secret place, knowing that I've found it for certain. I grin, realizing it won't be long...
Hero: The last of his power flows into you, a raging torrent of energy. Your body bloats, and Manhunter cries out as your thrusting cock swells inside him. He pants several times before shooting his load, his once great cock sending it high into the air. He withers on your big tool, his body shrinking to next to nothing, as you feel yourself grow even more massive. "Oh... yes...." you hear him moan at last, his resistance finally won over completely.
randomsun21: "It's over... now!" I roar as I thrust, feeling the last of his powers eek out of him. I cast his body off of my cock, letting it fall to the ground below, laughing maniacally as my body swells even more with power. I've destroyed three heroes now, and haven't even gotten to the biggest fish yet! Though there were plenty more I could drain..
Hero: (green arrow and aquaman are it, I think. well, looking wikipedia over. lol. you wanna go for them? or to supes now? )
randomsun21: (It's up to you... I could stay up a wee bit longer lolO
Hero: (lol. maybe make quick work of Aquaman, then on to supes. )
randomsun21: (All right :-) )
Hero: You know that Superman is somewhere here. The greatest prize of them all. You streak across the city, flying fast, looking for Big Blue, hoping to find and drain him. But as you skim over the water, you are surprised to find that a wall of water rises up and seemingly grabs you, unwilling to let you past.
randomsun21: "What is this...?" I say, flexing my powerful muscles, amused by this display. I can sense the power beneath the waves, and decide not to unleash my full force, lest I scare him off. Instead I decide to make a treat of whoever it is.
Hero: A man pops out of the water, almost like a flying fish, heading straight for you. He pulls back his left hand, and then lashes out with it. You don't expect much, but his punch actually dazes you. That hand is somehow different, full of magic, you realize. Just as he comes for another blow, his left hand glowing, his face screwed up with anger. "Your evil stops now!" he bellows. You reach out, and grab his arm before he can land his next blow.
randomsun21: I grab onto it tightly, wrenching him upwards and holding him there. "Brave words, but I don't think so, hero!" And with a twist of his wrist, I begin the strongest, hardest drain I've down yet. I pull his thick, muscular swimmer's body close and marvel at it for a moment. I grin as I rip off his costume, exposing an impressive, though not the greatest, dick. I pull him upwards, holding him at his hips, lapping up his dick and sucking the power forcefully out through here. I moan as I drain him, feeling filled with yet another new type of energy. I grin as I begin rimming his ass with my tongue, preparing it for my thick dick. "Oh aquaman..." I grin as my tongue plays with his ass. "You're going to be quite the meal..."
Hero: He cries out in protest as you manhandle him. Forcing his body into whatever position you need or desire. When you work his cock over, he cries out in shock. But that dick gets bigger in your mouth too, as he hardens right up. You can feel his energy beginning to fill you, different from before. Tied to water and the sea, and to magic. A nice taste, really, but you want more. As you rim his tight swimmer's ass, you can feel him shuddering with pleasure, trying to suppress groans of delight. He's trying to fight what his body feels, but it's a losing battle. When he feels your huge cock at his hole, he gasps a soft "oh fuck yes..." before suddenly correcting it to a no. Even just touching his ass with your big cockhead, you can tell that he has much left to drain.
randomsun21: "Is this... a demigod before me?" I wonder aloud as my thick cock prods at his hole. I want to wring him dry of all the energy he could possibly contain. He is tied to the sea, his powers not just his own, but that of the ocean. He commands the life within it. An evil grin crosses my face once more as I impale this hero on my thick cock, pulling him down as far as his tight (but willing) ass will let him go. I play with his nipples as my dick gets further into him, and slide my hands down to his hard cock. "Yield up your powers to me aquaman... give me the powers of the sea."
Hero: He struggles, trying to get off. Even though he loves the impaling on your monster, he feels duty bound to flee. But you won't let him go, and you start draining more into you, his body beginning to shrink, command over the sea, water, and other things slowly shifting toward you. You shove your cock in hard and deep, and he groans in agony, his ass twitching madly. "Oh fuck yes. More!" he pants, reaching back to grip your huge body. You can feel his resistance fading, the power slamming into you quick now, as he gives it over to you, your own body swelling even more, as new powers are added to your own. "More, more!" Aquaman gasps weakly, as your huge cock almost becomes too much for him. His own dick is hard as a rock, and on the verge of explosion.
randomsun21: "That's right Aquaman, feel the powers of the ocean slip from you..." I say as I pummel his ass, draining more and more of his power ruthlessly. I groan as I turn him on his cock so that he faces me. I grunt as I notice that he too, like the heroes before him, is close to cumming. "Do it Aquaman... yield your powers! Renounce the ocean and make me its ruler!!!"
Hero: "Nnnnnnnnnn----- yeah!" he cries out, his cock shooting as he gives in at last, a stream of jizz that flies through the air and lands on one of your massive pecs. Which of course just swells even bigger and thicker, as you finish Aquaman off, his last reserves of phycial and metaphysical power drained at last. He's a thin shell of his former self now, lying against your massive torso, breathing heavily, his little ass stuffed with your huge cock. "Oh fuck...." he groans softly.
randomsun21: "YES!" I roar with a triumphant thrust as his powers enter me. I groan and strain as my muscles flex, glow even with this new raw power. His cum splatters my body and I moan feeling his ass muscles flex against my cock. I impale him deeper, siphoning out the last of his power before letting his body fall into the sea. I flex my muscles and sheath my cock, my monstrous body a sight to behold, and head off to the biggest prize of them all.
Hero: You're huge now, 2-3 times as big as you were when you arrived - and you were no scrawny thing then. You can hear the shouts and gasps of the populace as you fly above the city, looking for your target. And you realize that with all these new powers, finding him just got a lot easier. You reach out with your mind, and sense a kryptonian presence less than two miles away. Flying at high speed, you look up, and see Superman hovering in the air, staring right at you, his arms crossed over his big chest.
Hero: "Your reign of terror stops today," the raven haired stud promises seriously.
randomsun21: "Oh really, hero? You're going to threaten me? Just like Batman, Flash, Manhunter, and Aquaman... you are going to fall Superman. And then there will be no one left to stop me..." I say this with a grin, outstretching an arm. "Join me, or I shall crush you..." And with this, I send blast after blast of energy at him. I do this at high speed, appearing as several different versions of myself around him, mentally tapping into him, confusing him, blasting him with energy, hitting him with supersonic speed and agility. Energy that constrains his tight muscles, forcing him to go on the defensive.
Hero: Superman is surprised by the ferocity of your attack. But he's dealt with serious situations before. He chooses the path that's most likely to produce a good result, he thinks: a direct assault on you. He dodges several energy blasts, and then streaks forward toward you at superspeed, fists out, bellow of anger from his mouth. You feel him slam into you, your bodies caught up together, tumbling through the sky and hurtling toward some fields outside of town. "You will be stopped!" Superman roars, as he wraps his oh so powerful arms around you , squeezing you hard.
randomsun21: He is a force to be reckoned with, but alas, he's chosen the worst path for himself. "I'm sorry Superman... I think it is I who will stop you!" First, he assaults Superman's mind telepathically, sending a crippling pain to his mind and body, causing him to release his arms. At this moment I strike, wrapping my own thick, treetrunk arms around him, ripping off his cap and most of his costume to reveal his bare flesh. At this I grab a handful, starting a drain. "You see hero, I'm going to take all of your power!" And with this I grab him tight, pulling him close. I realize he gets energy from the sun, and try and drain at a quick pace. I grab at his meaty ass and play with its hole with a finger.
Hero: He struggles fiercely, but is unable to resist your multipronged attack. His big, powerful body gives you a challenge, but one that you're up to, you realize. You pull his clothes off and start to manhandle him, one hand wrapped around him to keep him in place, while the other hand works over his rather impressive cock, stroking and pulling, before coming around to his ass. You shove a finger in, and Superman grits his teeth and groans in protest. But you push in further, and his groan takes on a hint of pleasure as well. Try as he might, he just can't deny it. And you can feel the power flowing into you. More power than any of the others. Making your body fill with muscle, size, and potency.
randomsun21: I want it all, I realize. I take his thick, well-built dick into my mouth and suck on it, draining it of energy as it flows, pulling out more and more from the great and all-powerful superman. I suck it masterfully, and it shrinks a few inches in my mouth. My hand meanwhile and prying apart his asscheeks and making sure it is primed good and ready for my impressive dick. I play with his nipples as I slurp away at his cock. I groan, feeling more and more power flow through me. Superman is a monster full of power, and for as much as I drain I can feel some seeping back into him from the sun. I move him into position and slide my cock near his warm hole. "Now, mighty Superman... let's just see what it is that makes you super..." I say, hold his head back by pulling on his hair (cont)
randomsun21: sliding my dick into his warm hole, and then holding his hip.
Hero: He cries out as your big tool invades his ass, spreading it wide, your powerful body uncompromising. You can feel your cock light up, power flowing into it and you, all from Superman. He's panting now, still trying to struggle, even as his body shrinks, and his powers become less potent. You, on the other hand, can feel the power pouring into you, your body swelling, becoming more powerful, becoming just plain bigger. And your cock, buried in Superman's muscular ass, it grows and swells, producing some moans of pleasure among Supermans' other noises. He's shrinking rapidly now, nearing the size of a regular man.
randomsun21: I groan as I feel more and more energy surge into me from this powerhouse. I laugh with delight as I feel more and more of it flow into me, my body glowing from taking in such an excessive amount of energy. I pause for a moment, knowing full well I've drained a huge amount of him. "That's right Superman... just like your colleagues, you too will fall... and then the world will be powerless to stop me." I grin, sliding you off my thick pole and holding you up by your arms. I hold you towards the sun, letting your body refill some of its energy. At last you realize what I'm planning on doing. I'm going to fuck drain you repeatedly, until I've had my fill or you give up everything and your powers escape you. Your muscular body slightly refilled, I slide into you once again and begin
randomsun21: a frenzied bucking.
Hero: My ass clenches around your huge cock, as I try to keep you out. My strength is returning, slowly, from the sun. But then your huge cock enters me again, fucking me silly, draining me faster than the sun can replace. I struggle still though, determined not to give up. I kick and try to push you off, but the difference in size and power is quite great now, and there's just now way I can manage. I simply end up kicking at your huge legs, or groping and pushing on your huge chest. Bot just seem to make you hornier. And deep down, I worry why being fucked by your insane cock and monster body feels so good?
randomsun21: Once again I drain you down to almost a skeletal size, only to pry you off my cock and let you regrow. Only now I let you regrow to your full size, back to what you were. You're still no match for me, even at this impressive near 100 percent phase. I turn you around and force my cock into your ass once again, despite your protests. I grab at the S, still on your chest somehow, pull you onto my pole. "Don't fight it hero... just relax and enjoy it..." I say with more thrusts, these now deeper, slower, and more passionate. I kiss at your neck and hold your impressive but now shrinking body. "It's time to take the super out of you, Superman..." I say at last, signalling the finality of this fuck.
Hero: I struggle like mad, but to no avail. You've already drained me twice, not to mention so many other heroes. I'm powerless to stop you as I feel myself shrinking once more, as your body bloats up bigger and freakier than ever. I cry out in anger as I feel my cock harden, betraying me. But I can't deny what I feel up my ass. And your body is so huge now, so massive. I can't help but stroke your immense arms as you fuck me, gripping your giant forearms for support. "Ohh.... oh yessss...." I gasp at last.
randomsun21: "YES! YES! GIVE IT TO ME HERO!" I yell out as I feel your powers being ripped away from you. Your once proud cock shoots out load after load, signalling the end of your rein as most powerful man on earth. Your body shrivels as I finish you off, my hard cock pounding you over and over again. I feel myself fill with your essence, and at this I slide out my cock for the last humiliation. I stroke myself to completion, only to feel my cock quake. I moan, my muscles tensing, and I begin to shoot load after load onto the body of superman, now nothing more than skin and bones, and hot, syrupy cum splatters all over it. It splatters against a wall, his arms outstretched as I keep cumming, over and over, my white juices covering his body. The once proud S now drips with my cum. He is done.
Hero: Superman slumps against the wall, thin and weak, utterly broken. You've become massive, on the other hand, having drained so many heroes, of such size and power.

Last edited by randomsun21; February 28th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chuckk2002ad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2009, 04:42 PM

chuckk2002ad is on a distinguished road
What a ridiculous story. Everyone knows that Robin was never a member of the Justice League.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options