The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 08:45 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
My Bully Father - Part 6 (The End)

My Bully Father - Part 6

By John D.

I called the gym and found out the beginning class met at 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays. ?No wimps,? said the gruff voice on the phone. ?Are you a wimp?? I laughed. ?I can bench 360 and squat 400. Does that sound like I?m a wimp?? I said. ?That?s very good,? he said. ?See you Saturday.? My dad usually worked on Saturdays, so I had to give him an order. That night I told him. ?The fight class starts this Saturday. You have to drive me to the gym and you probably have to sign some papers. The class starts at 10:00 so we?ll leave here at 9:00. You need to cut back on your work anyway, dad. And watch your son fight. Watch your son learn how to kill people with his bare hands.? I made a fist and squeezed, flexing my huge forearm muscles as I rolled my fist up and down. ?I?m gonna learn how to break necks with one hand.? I squeezed my hand around his arm and twisted my wrist, like I was breaking a neck. He trembled. ?It would be a lot of fun to break some thug?s neck. Oh yeah. How?s your friend. The one who was going to teach me to follow your orders?? My dad looked at me in the eyes and said. ?He doesn?t talk to me any more. I didn?t tell him how big and strong you were. He thought you were just a 14 year old kid. He?s got bandages all over his face. They told him he might need plastic surgery, sir? I smiled and made a fist in my dad?s face. ?Yeah, these fists are strong.? I said. ?And they?re gonna get a lot stronger.?

Of course Justin wanted to come watch me fight. So my dad and I picked up Justin and drove to the fighting gym on Saturday. I had gained another five pounds that week. I was up to 165. I just kept putting on muscle. We walked into the gym and saw all the fighters. Most of them looked like they were in their late teens and twenties. And they looked tough. Some of this gym?s fighters had gone on to be professional MMA fighters, so there were a lot of young guys there wanting to give it a shot. And there were no wimps.

I walked up to the desk with my dad and Justin following me. There was a huge guy there with his hair cut real short and with a Marine tattoo on his very muscular upper arm. I knew this was the owner. He looked up at me. ?I?m the one who called about signing up for the beginner class. I wanna learn to fight!? He looked at my very young looking face but then he looked at my body. I was wearing a wife beater and it was very clear I was muscular and strong. ?How old are you,? he gruffed. He pointed to a sign that said 16 year age minimum. ?We got a lot of tough guys in here and I don?t want any kids.? I flexed my arm in his face and said, ?I?m not a kid. I?m 14 years old but I?m strong. My dad here will sign any papers you have.? He?d sign anything I told him to sign.

?We got some real big, tough dudes in this gym. If you sign the papers that means your son might get hurt and you can?t sue me. Is that okay, your son getting hurt?? My dad looked at me and got an evil grin on his face. ?Oh yeah, that?s fine,? he said. I could tell he was hoping I would get hurt real bad by one of the big fighters. He couldn?t do it. Maybe a fighter could do it. Then Justin piped up. ?Danny won?t get hurt. He?s the one who?s gonna do the hurting. Danny?s real strong.? The big guy looked at me and then at some guys training on a bench on the other side of the gym. ?Well, lets see just how strong you are, young man. Come with me.? We walked over to the bench. The two guys training looked to be in their late teens. They were very big, probably weighing 200 pounds each. They had six plates on the Olympic bar, making it weigh 315. One of the guys got on the bench and managed to crank out five reps, with his friend spotting him for the last two. ?That?s a lot of weight,? said the big dude. ?Let?s see if you can lift it.? Justin grinned. He knew exactly how much that bar weighed and he knew I could bench a lot more than that. I looked at the big guy and said, ?Well, I?ll give it a try.?

I got on the bench and jerked the bar off the rack. Then I lowered it and one of the teenagers put his hands under the bar, thinking I would fail. Then I pressed it up like it was a little stick. ?Yeah, I think I can do it,? I said and then I cranked out another 14 reps, not even slowing down. I racked the bar and jumped off the bench. The two teens were stunned. The gym owner was stunned. My dad was stunned. Justin was grinning. ?See, I told you he was strong.? For some reason, I was very strong even though I only weighed 165. At 165 pounds I was benching more than those two kids who outweighed me by 40 pounds. I guess it is my big muscle bellies, my absolute absence of fat and my strong ligaments and tendons. I was a strong kid. And I was building new hard muscle every week. Who knows what I?ll be benching when I weighed 200 pounds? A fucking lot of weight, that?s what. I knew I was strong.

The owner looked at me and said, ?You?re in, kid. Sign the papers, dad. You?re gonna have a real strong fighter in your house. I hope you?re ready for it.? I grinned at my dad and he grimaced. As we walked back to the desk, I turned to my dad and whispered, ?I?m gonna love being a killer fighter. I?ll be able to smash all the goons you bring home. And you?re gonna watch me get so big and so strong and become such a fighter that you?ll regret ever touching me with that fucking paddle.? He trembled. I doubted I would ever need to fight my dad. He?d be smashed in ten seconds. But having him fear me, having him fear my muscles, having him fear my fighting ability - that was priceless. And I was going to make him watch me grow and fight, with fear in his eyes the whole time.

So I started in the beginners class. There were 10 fighters in the class. The youngest was 16 and the oldest was 25. Most of them were in their early 20?s. The teacher was a former Marine who had a black belt and was a MMA fighter who was close to being on television. I loved the class. We learned how to hit, both with our fists and our open hands. We learned how to kick. And the we learned wrestling moves, how to smash guys once you got them on the ground, how to choke them, how to break their bones. It was great. The class lasted two hours. We drove home. ?That was really fun,? I said. ?I?m gonna love smashing people. If some bully attacks me - or attacks little Justin here - I?m gonna smash him into a bloody pulp..? I flexed my arm and Justin immediately grabbed it. ?You?re gonna be a great fighter, Danny. You were already better than most of those guys. You?ve got a natural ability to build big muscles and fight like a warrior. I?d hate to be fighting you.? I looked at Dad and said ?Yeah, I?m gonna give out lots of pain if I fight somebody. Lots of pain.? Dad winced. When we got home, dad had a bite to eat and went to work. I ate a huge lunch with Justin eating like a little bird, and then I fucked him shitless all afternoon. I came five times, two blow jobs and three ass fucks. He came twice. I had a lot more testosterone in my body. It was a great Saturday.

I had a big punching bag and a wrestling mat installed in the garage. After I lifted I would hit the bag, punching it with the incredible power of my big arms. Justin would hold the bag and sometimes I would hit it so hard I would knock him down. This was a good cardio workout for me and my punches got harder and harder. My skin was always very sweaty and Justin ran his hands over my body, feeling my bulging muscles. Then sometimes we wrestled, although it wasn?t much of a match. We always wrestled nude. I?d put Justin in some of the holds I was learning at the school. Of course he couldn?t escape. I was much too strong. I?d let him pin me a couple of times and then I?d push him off my body with just one arm, then jumping on top of him and rubbing my sweaty pecs into his weak little body. I?d rub my cock on him, getting all turned on. We?d lock the door to the garage and then I?d fuck him on the wrestling mat, starting with a blow job and then pounding my big cock into his little butt. All the time he was feeling my muscles and getting off on what a man I was. We always had great sex.

I only took four beginner classes when the coach said I was ready for the intermediate class. He said I was a very fast learner. Plus I was super strong. I was a great fighter. So I went to the intermediate class, which started at 2:00 p.m. Dad worked in the morning and then drove me to the class with Justin in the car. By now I weighed 175, 175 pounds of fighting muscle. I was really confident in my fighting abilities. I knew I could kill guys, real easy. After each match, which I always one, I strutted over to the side of the ring and flexed my muscles in front of my dad. Sweat was always dripping down my skin and my muscles were always real pumped and red hot. ?Fucking strong!? I yelled at him and he cringed in his seat. I loved lording my muscles and my strength over my dad. I loved being so dominant over my former tormentor.

One day my dad got home from work a little early. My mom had gone to visit her sister. I had just finished my workout and was dressed in just my workout shorts. My body was totally pumped. I had worked my shoulders and had just finished hitting the bag. My whole upper body was bulging with muscle, red and pumped from all the blood surging through my muscle fibers. Justin had already gone home. I looked at my dad as he walked in the door and I got an idea. ?I wanna wrestle you dad. I wanna wrestle you right now. Strip off those clothes.? He looked at me like I was crazy. ?You?re too big and strong,? he said. ?I?ve seen how good a fighter you are. I?ll be crushed.? I came over and wrapped my big arm around his neck. ?Are you talking back to me, dad? I said I wanted to wrestle. I wanna wrestle you now.? I flexed my bicep and curled in my arm, squeezing his neck. I didn?t even have to use a quarter of my strength and his neck was already crushed. ?Okay, okay, sir,? he said. He knew not to argue with me.

I pushed him into the garage and said, ?Strip off your clothes. Strip ?em all off.? I ripped off my shorts and stood before him naked. My big cock was hard. I didn?t have sex with Justin so I was real horny. He took off his clothes and we stood there in front of the mirror. I smiled when I saw our bodies. I had been so afraid of him when I was a kid, this big strong adult who beat me all the time. Now he looked like a wuss, a 40 year old man with fat all over his belly, arms and a chest that were full of fat and a tiny little cock that was shriveled up as he looked at my image in the mirror. I was an inch taller than him. I was 175 pounds of solid muscle with a 45-1/2 inch chest and a 29 inch waist. I was 15 pounds heavier than my fat dad and I had absolutely no fat on my shredded, muscular body. And my big cock was huge, 10 inches of thick beef, way bigger than my dad?s cock had ever been. Like my muscles, my cock was real thick and hard, 10 inches of a big thick steel pipe ready to fuck anything it wanted. My balls were huge, making tons of testosterone that surged through my body. ?I used to be so afraid of you, dad. When you took me into your study to beat me, I looked at your big adult body and wanted to cry before you even hit me. You were so big, so strong, so aggressive. And now look at us. You?re pathetic. You?re weak. I have more muscle in one arm than you?ve got in your whole body.? I flexed my 16-1/2 inch arm in front of my dad?s chest and the muscle bulged to enormous proportions. He looked at the muscle and cringed. ?And every time you beat me, your cock got really hard. You really got off on beating your son, didn?t you dad. Your cock got hard and then you went and jerked off in your bedroom while I was crying in your study. Yeah, that was a lot of fun I bet. Well, look at my cock. Look how big and hard it is. I?m all turned on now. I?m horny as hell thinking about wrestling you. I?m thinking about how I?m gonna twist your arms, crush your chest in a leg lock, crush your little pencil neck, push you around and smash you. Yeah, I?m getting really turned on, just like you used to get turned on.?

I stroked my cock as I looked at my quivering dad in the mirror. ?I want you to fight, dad. Hit me as hard as you can. It?s wrestling, but it?s MMA wrestling so you can hit all you want. The only rules are no hitting in the face and no hitting in the crotch. So go ahead and hit. You can take out all your frustrations by hitting me. I bet you?re real frustrated having a son who?s 10 times stronger than you are and who dominates you like you?re a little boy. I?m the man and you?re the little boy. So go ahead and hit. But I don?t think my hard muscles will even feel your little punches.?

I wasn?t going to hit my dad. If I hit him I?d break his bones. I?d send him to the hospital. I was so strong his body would be like mush to my big fists. I was going to wrestle him. And I was really looking forward to it.

I grabbed dad?s arm and dragged him out to the wrestling mat. ?Ready. Go!? I yelled. Dad had his fists in the air. I thought I?d let him take a few punches. So I kept my hands at my sides and just stood there. My pecs were red hot and pumped and flexing from the bag punching they had just done and my abs were naturally flexed. They were always flexed. Dad reached back and hit my pec as hard as he could. The muscle was so hard he almost broke the bones in his hand. ?Fuck,? he yelled as he grabbed his hand. I laughed. ?I couldn?t even feel that. You gotta punch harder than that. After all. You?re an adult. I?m just a kid. Punch harder!? He got an evil look in his eyes and smashed his fist into my abs. They were so hard he pulled back in pain. My abs were like bricks. ?Not even close. That felt like a punch from mom. It?s hard to believe I was afraid of you once.? He was enraged. He started hitting me all over my body while I just stood there grinning. The more I grinned the more he hit. He hit my arms, my back, my legs, my shoulders, my chest and of course my abs. He even hit my thick muscular neck. It felt like butterflies were landing on my hard muscles. Finally I grabbed his legs and threw him down to the mat.

?Was that fun, dad? It felt like there were little insects landing on my skin. My muscles are way too hard for your little punches. And my muscles are real strong too. They love to wrestle.? I grabbed his arm and spun him around so he was on his stomach. I twisted his arm up until he started yelling in pain. ?Yeah, my arms are real strong,? I said as I twisted his arm up further. He was yelling. ?I wonder if that hurts more than a hard beating with your paddle. You think it hurts more, dad? You think having your arm almost twisted off your body hurts more? I could snap your arm right off your body. I?m only using a quarter of my strength. I could break your ligaments and tendons no sweat. Then I could just pull your arm right off your body, sort of like I?m doing a heavy rowing motion.? I twisted a little more and then I pulled his arm out, like I was going to pull it off. He moaned in total pain.

I flipped him around again and started playing with him, twisting his arms and legs, wrapping my arm around his neck, and spinning him around like he was a little rag doll. This is what I did with Justin. But I was a lot more forceful with my dad. I never hurt Justin but I was hurting my dad. Every minute that went by he hurt more and more. Then I wrapped my legs around his chest. I locked my ankles together and I started squeezing. Instantly all the air was crushed out of his lungs. ?My legs are so strong. You feel all that muscle, dad? You feel how hard it is? You feel how strong it is? Your little rib bones are nothing to that muscle. That muscle could crush all your ribs and it wouldn?t even be working hard. Those legs can squat with 400 pounds and leg press 700. There?s 25 inches of solid muscle in each leg, solid crushing muscle.? I squeezed harder and saliva started dripping out of his mouth. His face was getting red. Soon he would pass out. I gave him a final squeeze and then let go. ?That was fun,? I said as I spun him around. ?Here, pin me. Let?s see the big strong daddy pin his little 14 year old son.?

I laid down and let my dad get on top of me. He pinned my arms to the mat and looked down at my handsome face and hazel eyes. I grinned at him and moved my arms around. There was no way he could control my muscular arms. He looked terrible. Even though he was pinning me, he had fear in his eyes. He knew I was way too strong for his pin to last. Then I lifted my arms up in the air, lifting him up too. It was like I was doing a flye exercise with my dad as the weight. And he was very light to my big muscles. I lifted him up. ?Party?s over,? I said as I twisted him around and smashed his hands down to the mat pinning him easily. I then fell onto his body, my big 175 pounds of muscle completely covering him while I held his hands. He could feel my big pecs on his chest and he could smell the sweat pouring out of my armpits. My sweat rubbed off on his skin. ?You like feeling your big son?s muscles, dad. You like feeling how big and hard they are?? My cock was rock hard and was right on his stomach. I thrust my hips a couple of times and my cock buried itself into his fatty stomach. ?How?s it feel to be totally dominated by your son, to have your son?s muscular body on top of you, pinning you down with his strong muscles and fucking your stomach with his huge cock?? I thrust my hips up and down, fucking my dad?s gut while he lay there looking at my muscles in total fear. I loved dominating this man who had been so mean to me. I was totally turned on and my thrusts became harder and faster. I was thrusting my cock up and down my dad?s gut and I was so sweaty that there was enough lubricant to really make this a sensual fuck. My cock was completely aroused and I fucked harder and harder. And my cock was a lot harder than his body. It was hurting him. My dad was groaning in pain because I was so heavy and hard and I was pounding his body with my hard muscles and hard cock. Finally my cock exploded. I sat up and splashed spurt after spurt of cum onto my dad?s face. I must have cum for over a minute. It was one of the most erotic fucks I had ever had, fucking my own dad?s stomach and covering his face with my cum. When I was done cumming, I fell back onto my dad, covering him with my muscles and rolling my still sensuous cock all over his stomach. Finally I pulled myself away and said, ?We?ll have to wrestle again. That was a lot of fun. Next time you?re gonna give me a blow job.? I stood over him and held my still hard cock, dripping the final drops of cum on his face.

Well, now I?m 15-1/2 years old and I?m a sophomore in school. I?m 6?3? tall and I weigh 240 pounds. I?m the biggest, strongest kid in the whole school. My arms are 21 inches, my chest is 52 inches and my thighs are 30 inches. I?ve only gained one inch on my waist, which is now 30 inches, the same as my thighs. I still have absolutely no fat on my body. My calves are 22 inches and my neck is 20 inches around. It?s as big as my head, thick with muscle. But I?ve got huge muscle bellies and I?m definitely on track to being 6? 5? tall and 290 pounds by the time I graduate. I?m going to be bigger than that huge dude who installed my gym. I can bench 650 and squat with 800 pounds. And I can overhead press 375 and curl 300. I?m extremely strong and I know I?m going to get stronger as I put on more muscle. I had to buy even more plates for my gym because I can do leg presses with 1,300 pounds. I now have a black belt and am the best fighter in the gym. Nobody can come close to me because I?m so big and strong and have fantastic fighting moves.

Near the end of my 9th grade year, the football coach came up to me and pleaded with me to join the team. I was so focused on lifting that I wasn?t sure I wanted to play football. But he pleaded. He said I?d be the best player on the team. So I made him a deal. I would play if Justin could be the manager of the team. He would love being around all the football jocks. And I had to be able to keep my own lifting program and keep eating big. I wanted to gain muscle even during the football season. The coach said yes. Justin is ecstatic. He loves muscle. He not only got to see my muscles every day, he got to see all the muscle of the football players. He was drooling. I was the star football player on the team. My playing weight was 220 and I was 6? 2? tall. That?s exactly the weight I was hoping to be when I started 10th grade and I was twice as strong as any other player on the team. I was a running back and made all state as a sophomore, which is unheard of. I was so big and strong I just mowed down the opposing players. Those kids were nothing to my big muscles. I have all the colleges recruiting me, so I know I?ll have a full football scholarship at college. I still have a 4.0 GPA so I?m going to pick a great school.

Well, as I said, I?m now 15-1/2 years old and I just got my drivers learners permit. I can now drive if there is an adult in the car. So this afternoon, I?m going to the Porsche dealer with my dad. He?s buying me a Porsche. I?m getting a red 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet. It?s a fantastic car with the biggest Porsche engine. It?s a convertible, so I can ride around town without a shirt on, taking in the sun and hanging my big arm out the window. For the next six months I?ll have to have my mom or dad in the car with me. But after that its just me and my friends. It will be so fun driving around with no shirt on and hanging my huge arm out the window, with little Justin looking like a midget next to me with his little stick arms and his hand grabbing my big thigh. Oh yeah, the car?s expensive. It?s going to cost my dad about $135,000 and the insurance is going to be huge. But hey, he?s rich and he didn?t even think about talking back to 240 pounds of teen muscle.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:49 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
What a great story. Thanks for sharing this with us. I admit, I was waiting almost every day for every next chapter. Great work, man.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:30 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Great story man. Really enjoyed it.
  #4   Add to dogcattanya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM

dogcattanya is on a distinguished road
Excellent!

Very Excellent story!
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:17 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Great domination scene at the end. You've got a fantastic imagination.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:06 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Even though I'm not really into domination, this "dad" deserved anything and everything he received. Well written and very enjoyable.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options