The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 12:34 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 12

The barn was not the most romantic setting for my inevitable but long delayed submission to the gorgeous young muscle hunk called Josh. But the sexual and emotional release was so great, and our love-making so intense, that the musty old blanket on a bed of hay could not have seemed more luxurious.

Fulfilled and exhausted from our passion, I eventually curled up in Josh’s protective embrace and fell asleep. All thoughts of Blake had vanished, at least until I was abruptly wakened by the familiar squeak of the barn door opening. My bleary eyes registered a shaft of daylight flooding across the barn floor, in its centre the distorted shadow of a powerful figure. In sudden alarm I struggled to free myself from the deadweight of Josh’s muscular forearm. The shadow began to shorten as its owner strolled quickly into the barn.

“Well, well …. what do we have here?”

Alerted by my frantic efforts to free myself from his grasp, Josh suddenly released me and sat up, the movement spilling me off his chest and rolling me at the feet of the intruder who had so rudely defiled our tryst. My eyes focused on a pair of impressive diamond calf muscles that I recognized immediately. I blinked up at Kenny, whose grinning face was staring down at me over his hairy chest.

“You two certainly seem to have had a good time”, he giggled.

Josh and I scrambled to our feet and hopped about, frantically trying to pull up our pants. We were like mischievous little boys who’d just been caught by an adult doing something incredibly smutty. Kenny roared with laughter at our embarrassment.

“Hey, chill out guys, it’s only me. And anyway, I’ve seen your little dicks before and they’re not exactly a big deal.”

We stopped hopping about at his calculated insult and all three of us dissolved into helpless laughter. As Josh and I salvaged what dignity we could from the situation, Kenny continued.

“If this means that you two bozos have at long last gotten together, well it’s about time! But hey, guys, I hate to spoil the fun. It’s dawn outside and Mom and Dad will be up soon and find you here. Maybe that’s something you don’t need in your lives right at this moment.”

Turning to Josh, he lapsed into a drawl straight out of Dixie.

“Ah think maybe yo better haul your black ass outta this plantation, boy.”

I gasped. I had never heard Kenny risk anything so racist. But evidently it was an accepted private joke between the two good friends and training partners. Josh merely laughed and joined in with the game.

“Sho ‘nuff, massa”, he answered in mock alarm. “Guess ah’d better git before ah’s whupped real good.”

Turning to me, Josh threw his powerful arms around me and planted a wet kiss on my lips.

“And as for you, gorgeous … I’m planning on seeing a whole lot more of you in future, if that’s okay with you.”

“You bet”, I grinned, returning his kiss. Josh released me, gathered up the rest of his things and sprinted for the door. As I heard his ancient pick-up ease out of the yard and down the farm track, I looked up at Kenny who was still beaming broadly.

“What?”, I shrugged, feigning total ignorance of what was amusing him. Suddenly he gathered me up in his muscular arms and began to spin me round and round the barn.

“Wheeeeee”, he whooped. “I’m so proud. My brother just got laid by the biggest catch in school ... after April, of course.”

“Of course”, I conceded as the spinning slowed to a standstill. He smirked down at me and gave me a theatrical wink. It was the conspiratorial reaction of someone who had just discovered his kid brother had at last attained his sexual rite of passage. Except, of course, that I was not the kid brother. Incredibly, the amused adult who held me proudly in his muscular arms was the junior partner. At just 14 years of age my awesome little brother far surpassed me in muscle, maturity and sexual experience.

Kenny headed for the barn door with me still dangling like a child in his arms. He strode across the yard and up the steps onto the stoop, my weight of no apparent consequence to him. When he kicked open the door, the scene that met our eyes stopped him in his tracks and silenced our giggling. There in the middle of the kitchen stood our startled parents.

“You boys are sure up bright and early” said Mom, helpfully breaking the impasse. While I struggled to find a credible explanation, Kenny was straight in with a breezy reply.

“Yeah”, he said, setting me down on the floor. “I came back early from April’s to help with the chores and Sam couldn’t sleep, so we’ve just been having a good old brotherly chinwag in the barn.”

I marveled at my awesome little brother - an immediate plausible explanation, and all of it the unvarnished truth! As Dad glared at us with suspicion, I felt Kenny nudge my shoulder. Pushing me ahead of him, we clattered up the stairs to avoid any further interrogation. We were giggling hysterically by the time we reached the bedroom door where we stumbled in. Kenny grabbed me under the arms and spun me round one more time before collapsing onto his bed with me on top of him.

As our merriment subsided he threw his powerful arms around me and hugged me tight, planting little affectionate kisses on my forehead. I cuddled gratefully into his warm body, sinking my face into his dark manly chest hair. I began to experience the familiar emotions I always felt whenever Kenny had me wrapped in his muscular embrace. Despite the new significance of Josh in my life, Kenny would forever be much more than a mere brother to me.

“Sam …” Kenny whispered softly in my ear.

“Yeah?”

“When you’re good and ready to tell Mom and Dad about you and Josh, I’ll be right there with you if you want me to be.”

I thanked him silently with a hug and lay on his mighty chest pondering his words. Sooner rather than later I would have to come clean with Mom and Dad over my sexual feelings. It was not something I was relishing and I was particularly concerned about how Dad might react. How typical of my awesome little brother to offer his loving support.

Just how awesome Kenny was capable of being I was about to discover. In the innocent sibling happiness of that moment we were not to know that I was destined to be spared any awkward explanations about my sexuality by the most horrific of circumstances. Tragedy was stalking our family and was about to change our young lives forever. Before the day was out I would learn the true value of Kenny’s maturity and strength of character.

The truck that ploughed into Dad’s pick-up had blown a front tire. The State Police could tell us the driver couldn’t prevent it from swerving into the oncoming lane. They could also tell us that death was instantaneous. Mom and Dad, returning home late from visiting friends, had not survived the terrible impact. The fact that they had been spared any pain was small compensation. The shock of their loss hit Kenny and I like a sledgehammer.

When the police had left, we crumpled into one another’s arms as disbelief began to give way to the first gut-wrenching shockwaves of grief and anger. In the days that followed the tragedy, friends rallied round with the sort of compassionate concern that defines our common humanity. It was also a litmus test of our loving relationships with April and Josh, and neither was found wanting.

There were funeral arrangements and legal considerations to be sorted out as well as all the ongoing daily business of a working farm. Kenny was a tower of strength, attending to everything while I moped around, tearfully debilitated by my sense of loss. Yet, despite my childish feebleness, he never uttered a single rebuke, instead offering me all the comfort and assurance I craved. It wasn’t until we had stood forlornly on the stoop, waving away the last mourner from the funeral, that Kenny peeled off his jacket and sat me down to unburden his greatest fear.

“Sam, I know this has all been hard on you, but there’s something real important you need to know. Mr Dickerson, Mom and Dad’s attorney, tells me we could have a fight on our hands to stay together and keep the farm.”

My eyes, red and swollen from weeping, went wide with shock.

“Not stay together? Not keep the farm? But why?”

“Because, Sam, in the eyes of the law I’m still just a 14 year old kid. That makes me a minor and not ready to look after myself yet, never mind a brother and a farm.”

I spluttered indignantly. “But Kenny … anyone who knows you …”

“That’s right, Sam. But the people who make these decisions don’t know me – that’s the problem. And even if they did, there’s no escaping the fact of my age.”

“But I’m 18 and that makes me an adult. They’ll have to take that into account, won’t they?”

Kenny put his head in his hands, making his big biceps bulge sexily.

“I dunno. You’re only just 18 and well …” he turned to cast me a crestfallen look “… I don’t want to be unkind, Sam, but they might not regard you as a suitable guardian.”

At the insistence of Mr Dickerson, who was keen to get matters resolved speedily and in our favor, a hearing of our case was soon arranged. That fateful morning found Kenny and I nervously pacing the anteroom like condemned men awaiting execution. When we were duly admitted for the hearing I was surprised and not a little relieved to discover that our fate lay in the hands of a friendly-looking lady with a smiling, cherubic face. Mr Dickerson was also present to argue on our behalf. He gave me an encouraging nod as we entered the room.

Kenny and I stood facing our doom, freshly scrubbed and wearing the smart new suits Kenny had organized for the funeral. But while Kenny stood tall and confident, his suit clinging to every contour of his powerfully muscled body, I was stooped and fearful, my crumpled suit only seeming to accentuate my sense of unworthiness and insecurity. I stared down at the overlong pants that hung over my shoes and my heart sank. Who would ever believe me capable of taking responsibility for a younger brother? The friendly lady leafed thru the papers on her desk before bending to her task.

“Now then … ah yes, the Wallace brothers” she said at length, looking from one to the other. “First may I extend to you both my deepest sympathy for your tragic loss.”

“Thank you”, I croaked barely audibly as she carefully studied her prey.

“I understand that one of you is now 18 and would like to act as guardian for your younger brother. Is that correct?”

I drew breath to answer but Kenny beat me to it.

“Yes ma’am, that is correct”, I heard him say, his deep, manly voice clear and confident. I gasped and stared up at Kenny, open mouthed. He grasped my hand and squeezed it tightly before continuing … “and I believe that an 18 year old has all the necessary qualities and maturity to be a suitable guardian for his younger brother.”

I shifted my gaze back to the cherubic face who seemed to be pondering Kenny’s audacious declaration. Then I looked at Mr Dickerson who looked stunned by this unexpected turn of events. He began to lean forward in his chair as if to intervene, then appeared to think better of it and sat back again. Then the friendly lady spoke.

“Yes, Mr Wallace, it so happens that I agree with you in most cases. Families ought to be given the opportunity to stay together if at all possible.” Turning to Mr Dickerson she added, “I really can’t think of any reason to detain you or these young men any longer” before returning her gaze to us. “Good luck to you both.”

Travelling home in Mr Dickerson’s car, Kenny and I chattered excitedly in the back seat, while our family attorney sat sullenly behind the steering wheel, ignoring us. Occasionally his head would shake with disbelief as he appeared to mull over the events of the morning. Finally he took advantage of a lull in our conversation.

“I swear, Kenneth, if I had suspected you’d try a stunt like that, I would have advised against it”, he said, his accusing eyes glaring at us in his rear view mirror.

“But it all turned out right in the end, didn’t it, Mr Dickerson?” I pleaded in Kenny’s defence.

“The end doesn’t justify the means, Samuel. I was prepared and ready to argue your case, but Kenneth’s little subterfuge put paid to that.”

“So why didn’t you intervene?” asked Kenny.

“Because you managed to achieve your aim without perjuring yourself. You never actually claimed to be the older sibling. You very cleverly left that to be assumed.”

Kenny grinned like the cat that just got the cream. Mr Dickerson glanced at him and shook his head in mock despair, but I caught sight of a wry smile.

“You know, Kenneth, you should seriously consider a career in law.”

“Thank you”, Kenny beamed proudly.

“You can make a useful start on your training first thing Monday morning. Your high school is going to need convincing why a 14 year old should be excused an education in order to run a busy farm. But I’m sure a smart young man like you will already have thought of that.”

The cocky smile faded from Kenny’s face. School was evidently a complication that had totally slipped his mind!

With our suits discarded and the farm chores completed for the day, I lay contentedly curled up in Kenny’s lap in front of the living room fire. His beautiful dark eyes reflected the gaily dancing flames which perfectly matched my mood. I hugged him and planted a grateful kiss on his stubbly chin but received no response. He seemed spellbound by the fire, lost in thought. I studied his handsome, manly face, grateful more than ever for his premature strength and capability. Now that Mom and Dad had been cruelly snatched from us, he was the undisputed head of the family, my seemingly indestructible rock. But I was soon to discover that even the toughest of rocks can be weakened by the storms of adversity.

That night as I lay contentedly in bed, still basking in the warm glow of the day’s events, I stared thru the gloom towards the other bed. Kenny had his back to me and was restlessly tossing and turning, his bare back having thrown off the covers. As I studied his wide, muscular shoulders, I began to realize that he was sobbing softly into his pillow. After his heroic handling of our tragic circumstances, and his superhuman resilience, my awesome little brother was no longer able to bottle up the pain. I knew he had scarcely had time to mourn and I was not about to leave him alone and hurting. Clambering silently out of bed, I padded across and slipped in beside him. As I pressed into his back and wrapped my skinny arms around his powerful body, he curled into a disconsolate ball. His sobbing became more persistent until finally he broke down completely and wept in unashamed grief.

“That’s right, Kenny”, I said softly. “Let it all out. Your big brother is here for you.”

(Epilog to follow)

Last edited by gideon; March 6th, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 01:17 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
DEATH TO THE GREMLINS!! xD

Blah! gideon, you had to put that heart wrencher in there didnt you?! I almost cried here at work darn it (yes Im a bad employee :P ) Still Love the way Sam and Kenny are there together right to the end and seeing Sam as the big brother warms me up. Excellent post!
  #3   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 01:21 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Surprising turn of events. Will be sorry to see this story come to its conclusion as it has been very enjoyable.
  #4   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2009, 04:56 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
The end is coming?

I was hoping that this story would go on for another few years. It has to be one of the best that I've ever read. Thanks for it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options