The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 07:44 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
The Herb, part 1

I cannot remember the last time I had a day this long. Getting up at 4:00 a.m., arriving at the airport by 5:00 a.m., flying all over the eastern seaboard, arriving in Rochester just before noon, meeting with colleagues for three hours, reversing the route home, and finally returning home after 9:00 p.m. Twelve hours of airplanes and airports for three hours of meetings is not my idea of a great day. However, the meetings went so well that the project may finally go through at work. At this point that is little consolation. I just want to get home, kiss my boyfriend, eat a little something, head to bed, and enjoy the upcoming long weekend.

I traipse up the stairs to our third floor apartment. As I fish for my key in my pocket, the door opens suddenly. Before I can look up, an arm pulls me into the apartment. Another slams the door closed. Then both arms pull me into a passionate embrace. I guess Jeff really missed me today!

We continue kissing for several minutes. Every time I pull back to say something, his lips are immediately on mine again. I can?t believe how into this he is! Don?t get me wrong, after four years, we are still madly in love with one another, but this level of desperation is out of the ordinary. I eventually have to come up for air, so I grab his hair and pull his face away from mine. While I gasp in an attempt to recover from the sensual onslaught, Jeff takes this opportunity to have a go at my neck and goes straight for the sensitive place under my ear he knows sends shivers down to my toes.

?Why h-h-hello to you too! Jeff, what has gotten into you??

Though he is usually very articulate and has an amazing sense of humor even in the throes of passion, Jeff makes no verbal response. He changes his attention to the other side of my neck. I tap his developed shoulder trying to get his attention and ask again, ?Seriously, what has gotten into you??

Between kisses, he manages to grumble, ?So?HORNY,? grabs my waist, and while still kissing me, pulls me into the bedroom. He turns us around, pushes me onto the bed, and practically vaults on top of me. While still kissing me, he reaches down, removes my tie, unbuttons my shirt, and takes off my belt. At this point, he kisses down my neck again, stops just long enough to rip my t-shirt off of me and plants a row of kisses all the way from my clavicle through the valley between my tight pecs to the sensitive area just over my navel where he stops while unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. He kisses down to the waistband of my briefs. I raise my hips to allow him to take my pants off. He sniffs and grazes my hardened dick through my briefs on his way past, tickling the insides of my thighs with his hair the rest of the way down. He?s really hitting all the spots!

After Jeff pulls my pants off my feet, I raise up to take off my shirt and ripped undershirt. As I pull my arms out of the sleeves and look at the end of the bed, I notice Jeff is staring at me with an intense look of lust on his adorable yet cut face making him sexy as hell. I stare back and admire his sculpted body. He pulls his t-shirt over his head and I exclaim, ?Wow! Your new workout routine is doing amazing things.? I must be imagining things, but I could swear that his athletic form was even more filled out than just this morning when I kissed him goodbye in his sleep as I left. Every muscle looked pumped and deeply cut.

Jeff growls his appreciation deep in his throat while he drops his sweats to the floor, revealing his red 2xist briefs that appear to be custom cut to show off his shredded body. He knows how much I love it when he wears those, but tonight they are so tantalizingly full. Jeff crawls seductively onto the bed next to me and pulls me on top of him and kissing me deeply. I feel an intense heat coming from his body, and he kisses with greater urgency.

He grabs me by the hair and begins to guide me all over his body, gently but firmly moving me where he wants me to kiss. First to his neck and collarbone, then to the slabs of his pecs, then to his nipples, which are hard as rocks and tasting them makes me want to pleasure them more. I bring my hand up to feel his chest. It is solid as he flexes and I continue my sucking and massage. Next, he guides my head further south to the ridges of his bricklike abdominals. I kiss each taught muscle as I make my way down to his waistband, marveling at his definition and strength. As I kiss his magnificent body, a sweet, earthy fragrance and taste entice my senses. Jeff has always smelled good to me, but tonight his scent is driving me wild.

Jeff is the kindest, most generous guy I have ever met. He has amazing genetics that have given him such a gorgeous face, great hair, a great body with minimal effort in the gym, and a truly stupendous package. When he?s erect, his penis always peeks out of the waistband of his briefs. Tonight, however, there must be at least three inches sticking out from the silver waistband. I tease the tip of his dick with my tongue before pulling down his briefs to continue my exploration.

Jeff props himself up on the bed and looks down at me with his magnificent green eyes full of love, lust, and mischievous anticipation. The sight of his masculine body, handsome face, and glimmering eyes encourages me to continue my adventure. As I pull down the waistband of his briefs, I get a whiff of this mysterious intoxicating earthy fragrance, which sends shockwaves of pleasure to my brain. I bury my face in his pubic hair and begin my work on his testicles and perineum. The smell and taste are particularly strong and seem to get stronger with each lick and suck. His balls are full tonight. They are usually quite a mouthful together, but tonight I cannot seem to get both of them in my mouth.

I bring my hand up to stroke his cock while my mouth finishes pleasuring his scrotum. Jeff is so turned on that he is producing precum like a fountain. As I massage the lube onto his shaft, the scent becomes even more intoxicating. I release his balls from my mouth with an audible plop and start licking his shaft slowly and accelerate as I make my way to the tip. I take the head into my mouth enjoying the taste of the copious precum. I suck and swallow for a few seconds, but I need to have his whole cock down my throat. This dick has been down my throat countless times in the time we?ve been together. However, I am stretched further than ever before. When my nose finally nestles his pubic hair, I could swear is it at last two inches further down my throat than ever before. My brain wonders how this is possible for exactly two seconds before my only focus becomes swallowing Jeff?s load.

After working my way back up and licking all of the precum from the tip, I look up into Jeff?s lust-filled eyes. ?Swallow it. Swallow it all,? he urges. As I look at him, my eyes convey my need and desire to do just that, but in case he missed my intentions in the look, I swallow him whole once more. As I reach the bottom, his balls constrict. Halfway up his shaft, Jeff begins to cum and I begin to swallow. Enormous amounts of the tastiest cum flood my system, making me feel warm all over my body as I swallow.

After nearly two minutes of drinking Jeff?s cum, I feel full. Once the torrent ends, I feel exhilarated and need to kiss Jeff. Jeff rolls me onto my back, climbs on top of me, kisses me, and strokes my intensely hard cock. He soon senses I am about to come, so he tells me to wait because he needs to swallow my load. The few seconds it takes him to reposition himself are torturous. As soon as I feel his mouth on my cock, the floods release, and I begin filling his mouth and let the feelings of release wash over me.

After my orgasm, Jeff kisses me on the lips once more. I am pleasantly surprised to taste that now familiar taste from his body once again in his mouth. I want to ask him so much, but I am so tired from our lovemaking.

?It?s okay. Go to sleep. I?ll explain in the morning. You have a lot to catch up on, but for now, catch up on some sleep.? With that, I fall asleep in his strong arms feeling his love and protection surrounding me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to msclundylvr For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (April 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to therealm1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 08:46 PM

therealm1 is on a distinguished road
Just like sex with Jeff, that story was intense! A great wild ride!
  #3   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Will definitely help ME sleep...

What a wonderful way to prepare for bed (although you caused me to have to clean up a second time this evening!). I am so looking forward to what might be coming next. Thank you very much for this special treat! I can't wait to see what the herb can do!
  #4   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 10:28 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing!
  #5   Add to wolffried's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Bodybuilder in training

wolffried has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wolffried
Mrr, very very hot! Surely looking forward for the next part ^^
  #6   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 11:31 PM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
Looking forward to reading more of this! Very hot, intriguing start!
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 11:37 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Go oooooon...
  #8   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 02:23 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Love it, curious to see where it's gonna go, can't wait for the next bit!

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
  #9   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 06:57 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
Love it, curious to see where it's gonna go, can't wait for the next bit!

Have to agree there, great start to something full of mystery...

I like it...
  #10   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 08:49 AM

theseventhwave
Oh dear - this is an awesome story.

I absolutely LOVE stories with incremental growth. Thus, Jeff's slightly noticeable increases are totally hot. And the fact that our protagonist notices, but isn't totally aware (yet) is also very hot.

I can't wait for the next chapter. ;-)

And (just my two cents), I would find it totally hot if this "cum exchange" only worked to further enhance Jeff, without necessarily having any effect on our protagonist - as I find the "slowly increasing difference" between the two characters to be a turn on. But that's just my two cents, and I will love this story regardless of where you take it. ;-)
  #11   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by theseventhwave View Post
And (just my two cents), I would find it totally hot if this "cum exchange" only worked to further enhance Jeff, without necessarily having any effect on our protagonist - as I find the "slowly increasing difference" between the two characters to be a turn on. But that's just my two cents, and I will love this story regardless of where you take it. ;-)
and my (somewhat?) counter-two-cents :P
i always thought growing together--even if one is buffer, bigger, but *both* are still growing...--is more romantic ;D

either way, great story very hot and intense--can't wait for more! :P
~Ille

Things happen.
  #12   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 08:16 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
--is more romantic
Oh Ille! You're such a romantic!
  #13   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2009, 08:07 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. I hope to have some time in the next couple of days to sit down and write at least one more installment. I think I might have invented a way to incorporate at least some of your ideas and suggestions into future parts of the story--only time will tell.

For those of you who might be wondering, I haven't forgotten about "The Mirror." I just need to find some direction for my thoughts. Once I come up with something I'm pleased with, I'll share it with you guys. I've written a little more in that reality but haven't been pleased with the outcome. Hopefully something will come along soon.

Thanks for reading and replying!
  #14   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2009, 07:28 AM

MuscleChgo
Very hot

Thanks for this! What a great start. Looking forward to the next ejac...er...installment. ;-)
  #15   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 01:52 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the "herb" description and possible sharing of it, etc.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options