The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 02:13 AM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
The Salt Interlude The Gym Bunny part 4 by rdyroger

[COLOR=White]The Salt Interlude The Gym Bunny Part 4 by rdyroger copyright 2009 and all that legal stuff
Part 4

I woke and it was 9am. I was way out of it. But there was sun in the window. I must have slept all night. Something was different, I was partially sitting upright. Austin had shoved a couple of sofa cushions under my back. That made it possible for me to see my body in the morning light. I had to sit upright, as I was now taller than the bed was long. By a lot. I was at least 7'6" tall now.

When I could focus my eyes more clearly, I saw that in addition to being 7'6" tall I was more muscular. I jerked at the bedframe and it creaked but held. I tried harder- thinking maybe I could break the ropes. Then I saw that Austin, while I had slept, had quadruple tied the ropes. Even with my 4 inch thick pecs and (my God my nipples were sticking out one and one quarter inches!) my 21" biceps I wasn't able to rip the ropes or get the welded bed frame to move. My shoulders were mounded with muscle too I noticed. I was angry and I yanked hard and the bed moved an inch but didn't give. My hair was so long now it hung down in front of my face. I flipped my blond locks back and then I forgot my anger for a second. My abs were so thick now... my legs were so long and my quads were pretty big around now, and I could even feel my glutes- I must have a big muscle bubble butt because I could feel the my lower back was actually lifted up a bit of the mattress. But that wasn't what got my attention. It was my phallus. It wasn't... it wasn't even human looking anymore. I saw my 9" circumference meat, and it was draped over two massive softball sized testicles that was two big to fit between my legs, even with them splayed wide open. So they were shoved up above my legs in my giant scrotum... and there was my gigantic phallus falling like a waterfall over them and down between my legs.

But I couldn't see how long it was, because my view was blocked by the angle I was at and the two softballs between my legs and the thickness of the base of the shaft flowing over. I wiggled and the heavy tube of meat rolled back and forth a bit, but didn't flop forward. I could feel my cock laying on the sheet, between my legs. I couldn't tell how long it was. It felt, well, massive, but I thought this was my imagination, I was still reeling from the massive dosing and my hormones were surging.

I closed my eyes until I felt a bit better. When I opened them I was the same. Austin had been busy. He'd taken the cheap dressing mirror off my door and stuck it to the ceiling over my bed. I was able to see the damage - well, the permanent changes - that Austin had forced on me. I was angry about that. Then I remembered. Aggression. He'd given me a dose of aggression, changed my brain chemistry. How much? I didn't want to - hurt anyone. Except maybe Austin. He could use a lesson.

I felt the blood surging through my body and I started to feel better. I jerked on the ropes again, but it only started to anger me so I stopped. I didn't want to break my wrist. I was built like a heavyweight bodybuilder now, albeit stretched out - normally I'd be maybe 6' tall like this, but now I was stretched out to 7'6" tall. Like a Gumby, I thought. Or a stretch arm- whatever the name was.

As I started to feel a bit better, I started to feel something that was going to stay with me for the rest of my life. I started to get turned on, horny. How much had Austin given me of the sex enhancer? A lot, he'd said. How much would Austin think was a lot?

I started to get turned on by the thought of Austin giving me a lot of sex enhancer. And he'd given me a lot of the gf for testicles. That was obvious. I wasn't as big as his cantaloupes, but he was likely to do worse to me if I didn't get out. I looked at my hands with my bound wrists, and I looked at my swollen, strained biceps. It was hot, being tied up. Everything I was thinking about was making me turned on. And it didn't stop at romantic. Kinky was hot now. I searched my feelings. Leather... that was hot. Short guys. They were hot. (Where did that come from? I'd spent my life escaping from being short.) Guys of different race- they were all hot, the more exotic the better. Unless they were all american white guys next door. That was equally hot too. Guys with muscle, that was hot, guys with big cocks, that was really hot. I looked up at the mirror over my bed and I looked at how tall I was. That was hot. I looked at my muscle. That was really hot. I looked at my giant cock, that was hotter yet. And then I really looked at my cock, I'd been so out of it, I didn't realize that I could see my cock. I saw how thick it was... the only scrotum I'd ever seen bigger than mine was on Austin. Mine was virtually hairless, my pubes were golden and curled around the base of my cock, but otherwise I was hairless except for wisps of golden hair in my armpits.

I was so big, but nowhere was I bigger than in my groin. My cock, I focused back on it. I was trying not to think about it. But I had to face it. My 9 inch circumference cock, was draped up and over my shoved up scrotum and then down between my legs, where even though my legs were splayed wide both of my inner thighs were touching the sides of my thickness. And then my cock draped down, to where my bubble butt was lifting up my body off the bed, and touched the sheet, and then further down the sheet, towards my knees. Laying between my thighs, was a giant, knobby, cockhead. It was giant. It was attached to me. It was on the end of my penis. My penis. My giant, oh my god, penis.

It was so hot. I started to get hard. This was what Austin wanted. It made me angry. But part of me wanted it. I thought about Austin and I thought about him fucking me. That was something I wanted so much. I wanted him to violate me. No matter how much it hurt. But then I thought about fucking him and I wanted that even more. I would fuck him back to the stone age where the huge musclebound neanderthal deserved to be. Fucking Cro Magnon Austin. I was so turned on that I wasn't surprised when my cock slapped upright against my torso. I had felt it engorging with blood, felt my blood pumping, my pulse increasing.

But then it twisted up, as it thickened, rising like a python in a snake charmer show. And then it became completely hard, and slapped up against me. The big knobby head was at the end of my 18" shaft. It was so thick. I was a grower, that was for certain. And I was facing it... facing the giant knobby dripping flowing truth. And as I accepted it, I came.

Austin was right to laugh. I think the first shot was 1/3 of a cup. I didn't care. It felt so good. I was lost in the orgasm. After a few minutes, the shots subsided, but my cock kept streaming a constant flow, and my cock was pulsing inside as the cum flowed and pumped across my chest.

Finally, my orgasm stopped, and I watched in wonder as my cock became flaccid, and retreated away from my chest, resting again at the bottom of my pecs.

There was the sound of clapping. I looked up and Austin was applauding. He had a bigass hanging hardon, but he was ignoring that to taunt me.

He took out the gag. He let me drink water.

"Why?" I asked. My voice was a baritone, with a sexy timbre to it. Even Austin's eyebrow shot up at the sound of my voice.

"Because you were chicken. Coming to me and worshipping my muscle and cock. I saw you come into the gym, obviously using the Salt. But did you use it? No, you wasted it. You were afraid."

I started to get angry but he was right. I stopped. "It was my decision."

"Not anymore. Ready for round 4?"

"What are you going to give me?"

"More of the same- much more."

"I figured you were scared."

Austin's brow furrowed. I didn't have to pretend my anger. "You're afraid to give me any real muscle or strength. Sure you're a size queen and you'll make me hung and tall, but you're the hypocrite."

He shoved the gag back into my mouth. HOT! He went into the kitchen. I heard him banging around. I didn't know but I knew he was not going to let a challenge past him. He was looking pretty angry when he came back in. I realized he hadn't given me any real muscle like his because I could escape the bed if I had the muscle to do it. But if I kept going the way it was, I would be 9 feet tall and have a 20" soft cock. Not too practical. Maybe, maybe, he would take the challenge and I would be able to break the bed.

He hooked up the IV and set it to dripping faster than ever.

"You want real muscle and strength?" Austin shoved his flexed bicep in my face. "I'll give you muscle."

I tested the ropes but they were too tight and strong. The back of my mouth tasted VERY salty. How much had he put in there?

Austin had a good way of reading my eyes.

"I put in 6 TABLESPOONS of MUSCLE and 2 TABLESPOONS of muscle DENSITY- On top of what I was planning on giving you already." He reached down and hefted my flaccid penis. "You really need to add some thickness to this, Jacob- give people a show."

And that was the last thing he said to me. He walked out of the bedroom. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 10:30am. Could all of that have happened in 90 minutes? What day was it? I was so confused. I looked up. The IV bag was already halfway empty. I looked out the window and the sunlight was the last thing I saw as sleep overcame me.

When I woke up again, it was still light, outside, barely. I'd been out for hours. But there was still plenty of light in the room.

When the room stopped spinning, and the salts finally left my bloodstream, I was scrunched up higher on the sofa cushions squashed under my massive shoulders. Everything was different. My body was so different, that I had trouble seeing, I think my brain was adjusting to all the different parts that I now had... I certainly didn't have the body that I had when Austin tied me to the bed. I looked down. My muscles had muscle, and they had muscle. I was covered with smooth giant muscle, golden brown tan skin, light green green eyes, shoulder length blonde hair, and more muscle. It was like wearing a rubber inflated suit, except that it was me. I was the muscle that made up the muscle suit. It was me, I felt the strength in every fibre of my being, and I looked up in the mirror. I was taller. I was so thick with muscle, I no longer resembled the man I was when I went to sleep. I overfilled the California King Bed. By at least a foot. Crap, I was 8' tall.

I looked at my giant pecs ( the nipples stuck out about 1 3/4 inches!!!) and I looked at my enormously thick legs and arms. I pulled. The bed frame shattered and collapsed. I pulled the bits of rope off my wrists.

I laid on the collapsed bed and pulled the plastic tube out of my nose. Ouch. Well, it wasn't pleasant.

I tested my limbs. I decided to crawl to the bathroom. I peed into the toilet upright on my knees. I couldn't stand. That was a very long piss.

I crawled into the shower, and turned on the hot water. I let it run over my body, and scrubbed with the soap. I was so... angry, humiliated, and turned on. I cried with frustration. I was always going to be turned on. I would have to learn to ignore it. To control it. After a minute, I realized it wasn't doing me any good. So I shampooed my long platinum blonde hair, and then rinsed. I used the shower bar (carefully) to help myself stand up. I drank from the shower head, it seemed I couldn't get enough water. I discovered why, I was dehydrated, and my muscles actually got bigger as the cells filled with water.

Great.

Now I was even bigger. I had balance, but I didn't know how to walk. My legs had to roll around each other due to the enormous size of my quadriceps. I took baby steps out of the shower, ducking to not bump the ceiling, and went into the kitchen, where I ate everything. Everything, in the kitchen. I ate it. I ate a handful of vitamin pills too. I stopped at eating the paper towels. I hoped this wasn't going to be a constant thing, I would starve to death or go broke if I had to eat this much at every meal. Fortunately, my kitchen and living room had 10' ceilings. I would have to put my bed in the living room. When I got a custom sized bed I would fit in. And not break.

But fuck it, I decided, I will deal with it later. After another trip to the bathroom, I toweled my hair dry, and brushed it out and blow dried it. I was starting to feel, well, not human, but not bleary anymore. It looked okay. I wasn't used to my face. It was a good face, but I hadn't quite seen anyone with such a broad jaw before. I had big features, but very regular. I decided that I was drop dead gorgeous. I guess it could have been worse, Austin could have mixed up everything and made my face - disproportionate.

Austin, there was no sign of Austin. He left the rest of the Salts on the kitchen table. I had no idea what he'd given me, or what he'd taken for himself. He'd cleaned out the trash, so I would have to rely on memory.

Maybe I would think about it later. What was the point now? I found I could walk, ducking and bracing myself on the walls in the hallway. I walked up and down for a while, getting used to my new center of gravity.

At the end of the hallway, my bedroom door was there, and when I looked in, there was the smashed bed. It looked so small to me now. I looked away and kept practicing. After I was doing better I went in to the living room and stood up. Whoa! I felt vertigo for a minute, like when you stand on a chair to get something off of a tall shelf. But I wasn't standing on a chair or a ladder. I was standing on two tree trunks, AKA my legs. I hadn't really stood up yet. I was looking at my apartment door, and I when I looked level, my eyes were level about 8 inches about the top of the door. And that was my eyes. I was literally one floor tall. 8'. After another half hour of practice, I got out the carpenter's tape measure. I measured myself against the wall and measured from the floor to the ceiling. Crap. I was 8' 3" tall.

Was I the tallest man on earth? I didn't think so. But now I would have to get used to being looked at because I was too tall, instead of too short. At least people wouldn't shove me, or step on me.

I'd have to avoid dark alleys. Didn't want to give people heart attacks.

So I had NOTHING to wear. I guess I could make a loincloth out of a towel. If it was long enough, it might cover my penis.

I was going to have to get used to my cockhead resting against my knee. I would have to either wear a dress- which I wasn't going to do- or a Kilt, which might be good in Scotland, but I wasn't IN Scotland, or ... I guessed Spandex, like Austin. I found my lip curling back when I thought of him. No, I was NOT going to wear Spandex. Because Austin did. I would have proper clothes made.

I picked up the telephone, gently, I almost crushed it. My hands were so much bigger, and my fingers much longer and thicker and stronger.

I called a friend. Nick was a sci fi geek who did costuming. He was gay, and he could sew. So, I needed some help. He didn't recognize my voice. I told him I had a frog in my throat, and asked him to come over with his sewing machine and supplies and all the cloth he had. I promised to pay him $100 and since he was a sci fi fan he had nothing going on because it wasn't Friday night and there were not Star Trek movies opening. Okay, so I'm a fan too. But I don't dress up. Well, just the one time, to help out. I told you I was Elfen.

He showed up and let him in. He came in and I kind of closed the door behind him and I crossed the room and sat down right away to make him feel a bit more comfortable... so he didn't have to look up so much.

Nick, fortunately, was a sci fi geek, so he was familiar with the concept of what happened to me.

He was one of the few people you could trust, a very average guy with a sharp sense of humor. After the surprise, and the confusion, and the conversation, and the discussion of what a JACKASS Austin was, I mentioned the spandex.

Nick immediately saw my concern. He interrupted me. Me, Jacob, the 8' tall giant. Nick was so cool. Made me feel normal. "That's just crazy talk, Jacob. You're not wearing Spandex. Except to comic-con."

"I'm not going to comic-con."

"Hah!"

"In costume."

"Everything people wear, is a costume. So get used to it- use it to your advantage."

We had a discussion and decided upscale casual, a bit baggy. Because he noticed I would kind of hang to one side or the other. We decided on the right leg.

(Can I just tell you that I did jerk off with Nick, and he was amazed by my giant penis, and by the flow of copious cum, and the size of my testicles... and yes, he had to shower afterwards.)

So Nick measured me and he had some blue fabric and some patterns and he made me one muscle t shirt ( because it was a simple pattern he claimed- I decided not to laugh), one pair of boxer shorts, and a pair of jean- style slacks. I didn't have socks big enough. And you know, I decided shoes were passe, it going into Spring.

It took hours. But he worked fast and for payment, instead of money, - no- he didn't ask for more sex- I did that for free- he asked me to go out with him. That night. To a gay bar. In a gay neighborhood. Because, he said, I couldn't be a hermit, and I would have to deal with it, so I should live my life as normal as I could.

So we ended up in his car, as he had an SUV I could fit in. I realized I needed to buy a new car in the morning. And look for a new job. I couldn't- explain this. Easier to just start over as a new person.

So we ended up there. It wasn't hard getting there. But when I got out of the car, anyone could see me. And they usually stopped in their tracks. It wasn't the muscle, I think, it was the 8'3".

Anyway we went into the bar. Bars have high ceilings. That's a good thing. I liked bars more now. I had a Beer, then a whiskey. It - helped a bit. Normally, that would have put me under the table. Now, I felt slightly relaxed.

Nick and I were given some space, and we sat down, I had to pull the chair sideways and watch my long long legs stretched out so I didn't trip anyone as they walked by. This was so surreal. I didn't hate it, though. People looked at us and talked. I learned quickly to ignore the comments. Except for one. Someone said something really insensitive about Nick. And what Nick and I might do together. And what it might do to Nick. And they said it where he could hear it. And I stood up. He wasn't drunk. He was an ass. I grabbed him politely by the shoulder and said, "May I speak with you for a moment?" and walked him to the back of the bar. He didn't go willingly. But it doesn't matter when he's being marched along by 520 lbs of muscle. I explained to him that he was going to have an early evening or I would forego civilized behavior and tear off his legs and use them for toothpicks.

He didn't pee himself. I think. But he left. I sat back down and stretched out my legs, and, oddly, I wasn't all torn up emotionally like I normally would be from a confrontation like that. I was a different person. Nick was looking at me oddly too. "Are you okay, Big Jake?" Oh God. Yeah, it stuck. Duh. But only my best friends get to use it, and only sometimes.

"I'm fine."

"Well, you acted out of character."

"I don't want them saying things about you. It's not fair you're just being a friend."

"hmmm."

"I'm going to have to get used to being a different person, aren't I? Everything is going to be new, even me, on the inside too."

"hmmm."

"Hey Nick, thanks for being my friend, before."

He didn't say anything.

"I just wanted you to know I noticed, okay?"

He didn't say anything again. Nick took a sip of his drink. "My God," he said, "Your penis is enormous."

I laughed with him until I almost cried.

Things got easier after that. Nothing makes a gay man more happy than feeling up a muscle man's flexed bicep. I was going to make a lot of friends... it was a great conversation piece. I was sitting there, giant, and tall, and huge hung, and enormously muscled, so much so that even the custom muscle t was showing signs of wear, and my pecs were hanging off my chest, hard and tan.

"I'm going to have some fun," I announced to the world in general.

I really had fun with this. The adventure is not over for Jacob and Nick.
Hope you enjoyed. So... was Austin right or wrong?

rdyroger

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 09:08 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I guess it only proves that anything played inside your mind is acceptable as fantasy, when you start pushing and forcing your own fantasies onto others, then we might have a problem. I am not really into forced change, but we can't deny that Jacob is beginning to like his new life, maybe he even grow bigger than Austin to get eve, but who may guarantee that Austin is not prepared for that?

I am loving the series, as well all the other stories you've been giving us, you're a great storyteller and you deserve all the complimments.

Congratulations,

Cheers
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 11:07 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Austin was probably wrong... but I can't argue with the results. {:3
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 12:49 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Comeuppance

I just look forward to Austin getting his comeuppance from Big Jake!!!
Mike
  #5   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 01:17 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
[COLOR=red]HOT[/COLOR]
i loved how big he got
cant wait 2 c what happens next
  #6   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
I can't help but wonder where Austin is now... did he realise his captive would break free, or did he go back a while later and realise he used too much salt? Looking forward to what happens next regardless!

- Dem

- Shamshad Khan
  #7   Add to celtwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:09 PM

celtwolf is on a distinguished road
Any way you look at it, Austin is a sociopath. He uses people to get what HE wants, regardless of what other people think, want, or need.
If I were in his place, I would be a bit more straightforward. He knew that Justin wanted to be huge, and I guess on some level, he was right. If I were Austin, I would have confronted Justin up front, telling him what I knew. and, admittedly, I would want him bigger. I suppose I would seduce him or try to convince him to give in to his desires and grow huge. true, that would still be manipulation, but I'd be telling the truth and giving him what he wanted, and that would definitely be preferable to this rape-esque scenario of being forced to gain muscle against his will.
so the answer to your question is yes, Austin was wrong to force the salts on Justin, but he was also right in that he ultimately gave Justin a body that he enjoyed.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options