The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2009, 02:30 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Special Delivery - Part 4

Special Delivery
by dymondbolt

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Part 4
The view was quite impressive, though I couldn't see it. At least that's what Rich told me. I was laying there on the couch and four of the eight kids were draped over me like a blanket. I had gone back for thirds and the kids were so impressed they wouldn't leave me alone. The littlest named Billy kept poking my belly to see if the food joggled around in it. I had to tickle him to make him stop.

So I was napping (Not Sleeping!) and I heard Rich's cousin Melinda tell him "They look so cute. Like a pile of puppies. Well chihuahua puppies with one big Great Dane puppy in the middle."

"Hey, that's my Great Dane you're talking about."

There was a click and a flash and I knew I was going to be ribbed over the photo for years.

"Now don't you spread those photos over the internet. I don't know how much of his income comes from those Romance novels. You could be messing with our domestic bliss."

I heard a lady like snaugh come from Melinda. "Well I could see that with you two. But this last picture would get him a lot of sales with the mother contingent in his fan base."

"We've gotta get going Mel. I'll take the General and you take the second in command." I felt hands lifting the two kids on my right and they both groaned.

So I joined them. "Hmmmm. Warm." Then I frowned.

"I better fill in." Then Rich sat next to me on the side where the kids disappeared.

"Mmmm. Warm!" Then I grabbed Rich with my eyes closed.

"Yeah, warm." Rich nuzzled his head against my chest.

"I, on the other hand would say Hot. Very hot!"

My eyes opened to Rich's other cousin-in-law, Corin, picking up one of the two children left. "Aww, Corin, you say the nicest things about your cousin." She deposited her sleepy child in her husbands arms and as she reached down for her number two child, she kissed me on the cheek.

"Hot and cute, too. Welcome to the family, Jake."

"Thanks."

"Mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine."

"Greedy lil thing aren't you?"

"With you, Yes! I know my priorities."

I looked into his green green eyes and just burped "Good."

I gave him a sweet little kiss and then told him a secret. I whispered it into his ear. I started falling in love with you before you ever got big."

He pulled back in shock to see if I really knew the truth. "Uh-huh. I wondered where that little fireplug of a UPS driver went. You were out here for all of two weeks, and I was being captivated by those green eyes of yours. I don't know why I did catch on quicker. You were a bundle of energy, getting your work done so fast and you never changed when you got bigger. I guess the green eyes and bigger package had me distracted. But I keep coming back to the green eyes and now I know. You are a spark plug whether you're little or big."

Just then Rich's dad came into the living room. "So you caught on to my son's secret to success. Gotta keep going, going, going." The stocky powerhouse of a man pumped his arms like he was a train or he was double punching someone to the belly.

"Like father, like son." That got a tender moment, I had to break up.

"Oh my God. My boyfriend's father is Jack LaLanne on steroids." We all chuckled till Loren had her say.

"Oh I beg to differ. My big man has never done steroids. I would know if his equipment ever got smaller. In fact I think they've only gotten bigger since I first met him." She draped herself over her shorter but much bigger husband and kissed him.

"La-la-la-la-la. TMI, Mom." Rich covered his ears and made me wonder about how old he really was.

"I just keep getting bigger, cause I married my Trophy wife the first and only time." They kissed again and I pulled Rich off of the couch."

"Come on, Babe. Lets take a walk." I got him out of the house and over to the Garage. His Uncle Hugh had a workshop[ in the back and a little room for storage, which is where I led him.

"Hm. Walk, huh? I think we need a little more exercise than that little walk."

"My thought's exactly.....

Just a teaser to let you know that this next chapter will have some growth and sex in it.

To Be Continued.

heh heh heh
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to redroger11 For This Useful Post:
Terrylee Long (November 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2009, 07:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
After this interlude, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Mike
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 03:40 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Special Delivery

I want to thank you for the Very HOT story. I can not wait until the next part. My thought is always THE BIGGER THE BETTER. Can you explain a little more about the dildos. Do you have to take the 1st one out before you put the next one in or just keep putting one in after the other?
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2009, 09:58 PM

OK. Here's the sex part, I'll be adding the growth part tomorrow, so don't worry.

Continuing Part 4...

"Come on, Babe. Lets take a walk." I got him out of the house and over to the Garage. His Uncle Hugh had a workshop[ in the back and a little room for storage, which is where I led him.

"Hm. Walk, huh? I think we need a little more exercise than that little walk."

"My thought's exactly....." I pulled out the extra-large condom and rolled it on, then slathered on the lube from the little bottle in my other pocket.

"Oh, thought you were gonna get lucky, did ya? " All the while he said that and my big man was dropping his shorts, and Jock strap.

My eighteen incher was already throbbing by the time his Jock hit the floor. "I already knew I was lucky cause I came with you to this shindig."

"My Daddy is a sweet talker. Put it right there, Daddy. Your Son needs you deep inside him."

"Aww. Son." My meaty belly slid over his beefy Glutes as my cock slowly slid up his love canal. "Aw. How can you keep yourself so tight for your Daddy, when you've already used that twenty- one incher on your backside. Oh just right."

I reached around and grabbed both enormous pecs. It was a struggle with his bat wing wide Lats getting in the way. But he was hanging from one of the upper shelves and gave me an easier access to his lower pecs. He was already sweaty and my hands just slid down to his thick nips. Man, they were so big! At least half an inch in diameter and an inch long.

Oh, yeah! Oh yeah!" He was pushing against me, getting into that sweet rhythm we'd been practicing for close to two weeks. Then.. "Uh-Oh!"

We forgot to lock the garage! "Come on, Tiger. I need my big man inside me, right now!"

"We could just use our room, Baby."

"What's the fun in that? My big man can't be afraid of someone seeing his huge cock, can he? No he can't. Maybe frighten some of the ladies. Or embarrass some of the youngsters, cause they don't measure up. Ohh."

We must have looked like two deer on the highway, but luckily we couldn't be seen. The storage door was closed.

"That's my Mom and Dad in there." He started to pull up his Jock and I stopped him.

"Shh. I like the way she talks. I need some pointers."

From the other room, "Like this Baby?"

"Oh yeah, Tiger. Oh yeah." We could hear Phil speeding up. "Oh yeah."

I started to follow his example and at first Rich's face said NO. Then as I hit his love button again and again, faster and faster his open mouth looked like it was trying to take in more air. There were no more "NO's" after a certain speed was attained.

"Oh Yeah, Tiger. Rabbit fuck your Baby." His speed increased and I was very impressed.

I softly chuckled and whispered "Well, I gotta step up to the plate, Son."

I then discovered just how much energy you need to Rabbit fuck the one you love. And on top of that, try and keep quiet. Rich's mother was starting to squeak in the cutest little voice, as her orgasm approached. Luckily Rich took more after his Dad in that regard. And equally lucky was the fact that we got to our Orgasm before his parents. We were trying to breath softly through the after glow as they finished up.

We could hear clothes being rearranged. "Ya know Darling, it's moments like these that make me thankful I go to the gym as often as I do. Otherwise I would be a dead woman."

A low throaty chuckle came out of Phil and then a long kiss. I'm assuming from how quiet they got then the the intake of breath. Then the closing door and we were safe. We got our clothes back on and checked to make sure we were un-marked by the sex. We walked out to find Hugh and Rich's parents standing by the door.

Hugh was still smiling and turned to his brother before commenting. "And what did we learn today, Class?"

I smiled and said "Rabbit fucking?" Then I pulled Rich in front of me and cowered a little with a smile on my face.

Loren saved us when she snaughed. "Well you learned it from the best."

We were all laughing then. And as I was kissing Rich I could hear Phil tell Loren "Come er you."

I glanced over at Loren and Phil and then whispered to Rich, "Your parents are good examples on a whole lotta levels."

To Be Continued in the rest of this chapter...

Last edited by redroger11; July 11th, 2009 at 05:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to redroger11 For This Useful Post:
Terrylee Long (November 3rd, 2013)
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:07 PM

I knew I should have just kept it together. The teaser part caused the story to get lost on the back burner.

In response to Terrylee Long, Chapter one has the order sheet I crafted up for the Olympia Life Products Company and the instructions Jake followed. The Dildo and the Smooth and Lube cream work together to change the man's body so the Dildo can be inserted into the interior of his cock. The Dildo's Balls go in the same way and once all three "Things" are in place they start to merge with the guys original equipment and become living flesh. Any size could be started with in the story, if you could get them through your anus. It would just be a much bigger stretch from, say seven inches to fifteen inches. And as I crafted up the world the story is in, the previous flesh would have a real hard time stretching that much in one go. Ergo the graduated sizes in the dildo department.

And I really will get to the next chapter within one week.

Honest!

redroger11
aka
dymondbolt

P.S. Feedback really helps and often gets suggestions incorporated into the story.
Thanks for reading this.

rr11
  #6   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:12 PM

Special Delivery

I want to thank you for answering my question. I figured it out after I went back and read it again. Sometimes us older guys have to read a story twice before we comperhend it completly. Hope you do not hold that against us. I can not wait for the next part. Your story is so HOT.
Thanks again
  #7   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 01:44 PM

I was wondering when we would be getting Part 5. It is such a hot story. Also if a lot of people do not leave a reply do not blame them. It has alot to do with the way we live nowdays jobs, eccomony and etc.
  #8   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:40 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Heya! Was wondering where part 4.1 or 5 might be? Waiting is so hard when a story this good comes along!

I gotta see your characters make it all the way to the end of the Didlo Set! It's gonna be Nuts!
  #9   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:09 AM

Special Delivery-Part 5

I was wondering when we will get the next part. Is is such a 6969ing HOT
story. Please more.
  #10   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2010, 01:20 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I am very much looking forward to the next part! The two guys are a wonderful couple! Peace!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options